Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadowfen quests.

• Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    Anzaman wrote: »
    @Anzaman‌ Unfortunately I have no more ideas how to help you :(
    As soon as the server gets back up, I'll go check them up.
    Turns out that I had already done them, bah.

Guess it's back to the swamp, they must be somewhere in there.
    Nilene Nightsky - Healer Warden
    Niomia Nightsky - Stamina Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact (EU) Veteran: 10 - CP: 101
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    Gas cloud quest did u do that?
  • mocnybimber
    @Anzaman‌ Unfortunately I have no more ideas how to help you :(
    Found http://esohead.com/map#26.3.51.60 and (at least) two new Quests from it which I haven't completed.

As soon as the server gets back up, I'll go check them up.

I see they added some new quest marks, last time i checked it was poor.
    Edited by mocnybimber on April 8, 2014 2:35AM
  • schuett.unib16_ESO
    schuett.unib16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here 60/62 and spend around 8 hours searching the swamp for those missing quests :/
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I managed to do 2 that were listed here but I'm now stuck on 58/62 and am just wasting time riding around Shadowfen when there isn't a single quest anywhere.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    A0rx wrote: »
    Gas cloud quest did u do that?
    Yes, I have done it.

I have now ran through the zone several times now with a friend and neither of us have found any Quests in the zone.

I understand that they don't want to shovel the Quests in our faces like in other MMORPG's, but this is getting annoying. Especially since there's no list in-game which would show already completed Quests in the zone nor a list of Quests which might tell some kind of hints where they might be.
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    For those wanting to know where the public dungeon is head west from White Rose prison. There's usually a quest inside them.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    For those wanting to know where the public dungeon is head west from White Rose prison. There's usually a quest inside them.
    Arx Corinium? As far as I know, it's not public dungeon (torch), and I'd need to gather a party to get inside. :\

It seems that a friend of mine found one of two Quests while I was at work, "A Final Release" in Deep Graves. Quite odd tho... it wasn't there last time. Guess I'll go and re-check all torches.

When I was doing those Quests in Deep Graves, this NPC was simply sitting here and didn't grant any Quests earlier. Guess there was some kind of trigger somewhere in the zone which enabled it.
    Edited by Anzaman on April 8, 2014 12:48PM
  • kristiannyman88b16_ESO
    I've been stuck at 61/62 for serval days. Today I spent about 3 hours going through the Entire zone without finding any quest.

I did however find out why there's no more quest.
    It seems that the quest: Unwelcome Guests has bugged out for me.
    When I did it I got no follow up quests and the Mercenaries are still left in Stormhold. However when my friends did it they got follow up quests and they can't see the Mercenaries anymore.

So if you can see the Mercs in western Stormhold and you've done this quest then you're probably bugged the same way as myself.

I have submitted a report to the devs, hope they fix it.

Edit: Typo, should be Unwelcome Guests
    Edited by kristiannyman88b16_ESO on April 8, 2014 4:25PM
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    I've been stuck at 61/62 for serval days. Today I spent about 3 hours going through the Entire zone without finding any quest.

It seems that the quest: Unwelcome Quests has bugged out for me.
    When I did it I got no follow up quests and the Mercenaries are still left in Stormhold. However when my friends did it they got follow up quests and they can't see the Mercenaries anymore.

So if you can see the Mercs in western Stormhold and you've done this quest then you're probably bugged the same way as myself.

I have submitted a report to the devs, hope they fix it.
    Ehmm so it should be no mercernaries at Stormhold? Well i guess i got bug then, and spent about 15 hours.....

• Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭

It seems that the quest: Unwelcome Quests has bugged out for me.

I completed the first stage where I had to talk to five Mercs and after that the Quest giver were gone and had to return it to alternative NPC.

I didn't get any follow-up Quest from it tho, is there really one? If so, guess I have same problem.
  • Ashers
    Ashers
    Arx Corinium? As far as I know, it's not public dungeon (torch), and I'd need to gather a party to get inside. :\

It seems that a friend of mine found one of two Quests while I was at work, "A Final Release" in Deep Graves. Quite odd tho... it wasn't there last time. Guess I'll go and re-check all torches.

When I was doing those Quests in Deep Graves, this NPC was simply sitting here and didn't grant any Quests earlier. Guess there was some kind of trigger somewhere in the zone which enabled it.

I F**KING LOVE YOU!

The one at Deep Graves was the last on my list, ty so much!
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    What object of deep Graves quest?
  • kristiannyman88b16_ESO
    My friends can't see the Mercs anymore and they got quests to clear the cave in Hei-Halai area. I have not gotten this quest and when I go to the cave there's nothing for me.
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    Guess it's the Merc gues which is bugging for me (as well).

I wonder if Customer Support would grant me the Quest if I would raise a ticket.
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    mb some1 who have quest can share it.
  • Ashers
    Ashers

Go and talk to some spirit and then find her remains
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone receive a quest for the Shrine of the Black Maw dungeon/delve northwest of Stormhold? I never received a quest for it either inside or outside. Is there one? If so, where can I find it?

I am currently sitting around 45 completed quests on my map but it doesn't look like I am going to hit. 62 either. I will gladly share or trade quests this evening if anyone has some or the more difficult to find ones or if they need ones they might have missed such as the Loriasel quests which I do not think I have completed.
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    Ashers wrote: »

Go and talk to some spirit and then find her remains
    Finished it. So it's probably follow Up for Mercenaries quest. Cause i can see them.
  • kirrasha
    kirrasha
    ✭✭
    Yep, the follow up for mercenaries quest is also bugged for me...
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    any1 know mercenaries's follow up quest name?
    Edited by A0rx on April 8, 2014 6:28PM
  • ArcanusMagus
    ArcanusMagus
    ✭✭✭
    I still see mercenaries in Stormhold as well. I'm at 61/62 and have spent around 15 hours in Shadowfen since hitting 60/62. This has to be what's holding me back.
    Arcanus Magus
    Chrysamere Pact
  • whiteclaw47
    whiteclaw47
    ✭✭
    can someone recommend locations where quest givers are hard to find?
  • Baogo
    Baogo
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I give up. Sitting at 61/62 for a couple days now and done every quest in this thread. I either have a bugged quest or I just cant find that last one. Guess this character is sitting in shadowfen until I find it. :(
  • Winterstrife
    Winterstrife
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the gas cloud quest? Can anyone point me in a general direction at least? Will post back the exact location for future references for other players.

Edit: Found it, it is directly south of the Hatching Pools Wayshrine.

Also, as mentioned by one of the posters above 'A Final Release' quest at Deep Graves only seems to be unlocked after you complete the main quest for the area as the Argonian didn't offer me the quest before but became available once it was done.
    Edited by Winterstrife on April 9, 2014 10:44AM
    "Three voices as one shouted BLOOD FOR THE PACT!" - Three Hearts As One by Malukah
    S'trife | VR14 | Khajiit Nightblade | Ebonheart Pact
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good report for the extra (3rd or so) quest that later seems to pop up later at Deep Graves about the Argonian's mother at White Rose prison. And also for the info on the Stormhold mercenary questline. I just got something saying the quest giver Doubts-the-Moon had left town after I intimidated some mercs and that was it; there are still merc recruits around the city.

Oh, and at Loriasel there are three quests inside the dungeon. Going straight ahead from the antechamber takes you to fight to the Dominion alchemist. Going left gives a quest to help a ghost and has lots of undead to fight. Going right helps you retrieve bodies and there are lots of lamia to fight.
    Edited by tinythinker on April 9, 2014 12:35PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just discovered a new command on Reddit - the /camp command that supposedly helps with bugged quests and quest givers. I have not tried it but this might be helpful for some people.
  • kirrasha
    kirrasha
    ✭✭
    Awesome, the quest down in Deep Graves were one of my missing ones... I've just been through that place numerous times by now, but it never popped up on the compass...
    Guess I was just a hair length outta range for it.

And the quest down in Loraisel dungeon, with the ghost. Sweet.. 60/62 now.
    Bloody hell... had 2 quests down in Loraisel dungeon... 61/62. Guess my last quest now, is the mercenary follow up wich is bugged.
    Edited by kirrasha on April 9, 2014 3:20PM
  • A0rx
    A0rx
    ✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    I just discovered a new command on Reddit - the /camp command that supposedly helps with bugged quests and quest givers. I have not tried it but this might be helpful for some people.
    How that command helps?
  • whiteclaw47
    whiteclaw47
    ✭✭
    in southeast part of the map where (north of sunscale strand and east of percolating mire) is a a big empty area. is there any quest giver? i found a burning female body near a camp site with a note i cant read.
    Also south of mud tree village down the road, is there any quest giver? i only found monsters and orges.

edited: also where is teegya, traveling argonian merchant? she gives unbridled wealth quest and I'm not sure I have done that quest.
    Edited by whiteclaw47 on April 9, 2014 3:19PM