Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadowfen quests.

kirrasha
kirrasha
✭✭
Heyo folks

I just hit level 31, and from what I see on the map, I've more or less been everywhere, except the dungeon.

All camps, temples, ruins, mini-dungeon cave things and so on, are marked white on the map.
But according to the achievement, I'm only 54/62 quests done, yet I simply can not find any more quests.

Are the last 8 quests inside the dungeon?
  • mocnybimber
    Similar situation for me, but i'm 56/62 quests and already done dungeon.

• Radaknem
    Radaknem
    I'm in the same situation but I've done 60/62 quests. I cant see any other place on that map that I have not done including all the quests in the various dungeons. I did find one quest that was bugged for me called 'Catch the Lightning' which requires me to talk to Gathotar who should be on a podium south east of the Lorisael Wayshrine but the NPC is not there. All I can see is a few floating bottles. I'd love to know if anyone has the achievement!

Edit: The bugged quest is just a bugged quest marker, if you go back over the bridge to the south you can hand it in.
    Edited by Radaknem on April 6, 2014 3:15AM
  • mierco
    mierco
    When I stucked at 56/62 I though "omg looks like I oversaw a whole location". But then I traveled around the Shadowfen for 7 hours and found 3 more quest. So now I am stucked at 59 and it looks like there should be that 3 quests somwhere but I'm outta there. Can't see these swamps any longer.

Haven't done a group dungeon, though. It would be nice if there are 3 quests inside it and they are counts for Shadowfen quests.
  • k1llorbek1lled
    k1llorbek1lled
    ✭✭✭
    I'm at 59 to and the dungeons didn't count :( I did everything idk what to do I went left to right north and south the whole map like 3 times ... on to eastmarch I guess
    stop the zerging
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I really wish this game had a quest tracker to see which quests you have completed. It would be much easier trying to find quests you may have missed if this functionality was available.
  • battalions.of.fearb14a_ESO
    I'm also stuck at 56 ):
  • kirrasha
    kirrasha
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I'm still at 56/62, and decided to move on to Eastmarch... But I feel like I'm behind on XP now.. hit level 37, and only quests remaining in Eastmarch, are 38+ and not exactly a cakewalk.
  • Xallen_88b16_ESO
    61/62 here, I'm going insane.
  • kirrasha
    kirrasha
    ✭✭
    Spent 3 hours today, going back and forth all over Shadowfen, and nothing popped up.
    Wich makes me believe that theese quests are somewhere indoors, and not showing up on the compass when you get close enough.

I've noticed some quest markers not doing that.
  • Xallen_88b16_ESO
    I submitted a support ticket because I'm pretty sure the achievement is supposed to require 58 because all other areas have 3 additional quests. Since I know for sure that 61 is the max, 58 would be the appropriate number for the achievement. PLEASE FIX THIS SOON. I want the title of "Pact Hero".
  • kirrasha
    kirrasha
    ✭✭
    Found another quest I had missed... Down south of Venomous Fens Dolmen, theres a road into the mountains. 1 quest giver there for now.
    "Catch the lightning".

Edit: And its bugged >.<;;
    Edit 2: Nvm, just the quest marker that is bugged...

57/62. Havent found any more, and I've been inside a lot of buildings/dungeons too, yet no new quests becides "Catch the lightning".
    Edited by kirrasha on April 5, 2014 11:44PM
  • duf03
    duf03
    Can't seem to find Venomous Fens Dolmen on the map. Can you specify where it is please?
  • kirrasha
    kirrasha
    ✭✭
    duf03 wrote: »
    Can't seem to find Venomous Fens Dolmen on the map. Can you specify where it is please?

Its to the south, down in the buttom, and a bit to the west of the middle.
    The quest NPC will be standing on a road, leading into the mountains down south.

• duf03
    duf03
    West of Murkwater?
  • kirrasha
    kirrasha
    ✭✭
    duf03 wrote: »
    West of Murkwater?

Yep.

• Dutchmaster
    i've got 60/62 :( can't seem to find more.. been every where
  • duf03
    duf03
    Dutch think you could possibly post where you got random quests if you remember?

Found a random quest: East of camp Crystal Abbatoir, mane of nps is Suriel
  • duf03
    duf03
    Name of npc that is
  • kirrasha
    kirrasha
    ✭✭
    Sweet, that Suriel quest was another one I had missed.. Ty!
  • Grawlog
    Grawlog
    ✭✭
    Sitting at 61/62 and I've scoured the entire zone with a buddy of mine.

Any chance we could get a confirmation as to whether our suspicions are right or wrong on the number of quests available?

EDIT: Found a 62nd quest. I can confirm there are indeed at least 62 quests for sure.
    Edited by Grawlog on April 6, 2014 3:12PM
  • inconsist3nt
    I got 62/62 just now
  • un_ahri
    un_ahri
    Soul Shriven
    can u share random quest?! i got 61/62!
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    56/62 cant seem to find anymore.
    "It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
  • un_ahri
    un_ahri
    Soul Shriven
    I got 62/62 just now
    can u tell us where is the last one? in eastmarch?

• PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue. I'm stuck on 55/62 and have been everywhere (except the public 4 person dungeon as I haven't found it or even know if there is one) and I just simply cannot find anymore quests. I've talked to every NPC I can find, been in buildings, looked at notes/books, everything and they're just not there anywhere. I'm so confused and annoyed cause I'd just like to tick that last achievement off.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • mason
    mason
    64 quests in SHADOWFEN http://elderscrollsonline.info/quests?tv|faction=25&tv|province=66&tv|location=1175&limit=100
    (◔◡◔)٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶(◔◡◔)
  • duf03
    duf03
    Cool link, but it doesn't say where the quests are.

If you find a random quest, please describe the location where you found it. It would help alot of people.
  • inconsist3nt
    un_ahri wrote: »
    I got 62/62 just now
    can u tell us where is the last one? in eastmarch?

I did the quest that sends you to eastmarch but accidentally, so I don't know if that factors in. There's a quest where you have to find some rubies and save a Guar from crocodiles over by Nen Ria or whatever the mummy world boss is in the northwest corner.

There are also two quests in Loriasel or whatever its called, the Ayleid ruins in the southwestern corner. You have to go in there for a quest but if you have persusasion or intimidation i forget which you skip going to the left and right sides of the inner part of this huge ruins. on the left side theres a quest to end a knight's ghost or something called vigil's end and on the other side something like succumbed to the swamp and you have to save some people for an argonian.

• mocnybimber
    Does inside quests apears on compas? Are there any quests outsie that doeasnt apears on compas? I more frustrat hour after hour looking for this damn sneaky quests. ;|
  • kirrasha
    kirrasha
    ✭✭
    Does inside quests apears on compas? Are there any quests outsie that doeasnt apears on compas? I more frustrat hour after hour looking for this damn sneaky quests. ;|

my experience is, that more often than not, quest markers inside buildings/caves are not visible when your outside. And that bloody sucks.