Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show off your Necros!

• Wa2p
    Wa2p
    ✭✭✭
    SkerKro wrote: »
    Time to Show off your Necromancers! Be it Tankro, Stamcro, Magcro, Hybricro, Healcro!

The Velcro, I'm deceased.

Well, you're in the right thread to keep on going.

[(pertaining to thread: two cro made, debating third. Not because I've gotten that far into playing them but finishing up the races I still need. Now it's just a Nord, as I made a Redguard. Other is a Khajiit, because well... the chapter is Elsweyr.)]
    Edited by Wa2p on May 22, 2019 12:27AM
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hvc4QVJ.jpg
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Breton Necromancer
    Ypvwy2I.jpg
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    viueICI.jpg
    Edited by Runkorko on May 22, 2019 12:41AM
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lm4zgbq.jpg
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurbster wrote: »
    Adhlacoir and friend.

fJbqsom.jpg

What costume is that?
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3r64Ptw.png
    Edited by Conduit0 on May 22, 2019 2:24AM
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    qqfBQrV.png?1

0EpdUnD.png?1
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Conduit0 wrote: »
    3r64Ptw.png

Gene Simmons? Is that you?!?!
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nobody with a flesh atro or any other undead friends? Cmon... I have to work until Saturday.... :P
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    peacenote wrote: »
    Nobody with a flesh atro or any other undead friends? Cmon... I have to work until Saturday.... :P

They don't last long enough for that.
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    u2DPIwx.jpg

Lol I just had to.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What costume is that?

@Conduit0 That's the Noble Suit costume.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Sylvis
    Sylvis
    ✭✭✭
    Not very evil looking yet, but she'll get there ;)

5tdTh4m.png
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My necromancer, Katmancer (I'm terrible with names):

AEJIZDJ.jpg

qgvMlLC.jpg
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    swudg4y.png
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0kt9txx.png

just because you're raising the dead and conjuring undead monstrosities doesn't mean you have to announce it to the world by your dark and edgy attire. A truly fashionable necromancer can look just as classy as the most upstanding of citizens!
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was actually going for Alice Cooper but the nose was the only part I managed to mostly get right.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love these oily scales...
    DJUJMhF.jpg
    ywcUiOO.jpg
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Tove
    Tove
    ✭✭✭
    I made it to level 50 today. Breton MagNecro.

unbenanntuek49.jpg
    Edited by Tove on May 22, 2019 5:24AM
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was actually going for Alice Cooper but the nose was the only part I managed to mostly get right.

Gottcha! Yep, I see that now, too!
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I present you the simple C'Thun N'Zoth he doesn't have any friends so he raise a skeleton as his mother and a skeleton as his father and another as his brother and another as his sister he even can raise you as one after he poke your heart with a knife. o:)
    BtBrup9.jpg
    fC9XNcm.jpg
    NC10Uu5.jpg
    eYqCk4F.jpg
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is my goal for my necromancer... lotta grinding to get this on live though.
    ENxZK3g.png
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1YRUoHG.png
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowProc wrote: »
    Thank you for response.

Anyone know which shoulders have skulls on them?

@ShadowProc : Heavy wood elf has some large animal skulls on the shoulders. Light primal has some goat-like skulls. Aside from that, not much choice. Grim Harlequin has some stylised skulls / faces things embeded too, but you won't be able to procure that one if you don't own it yet, it's only sold in the crown store, and only at some times of the year. Halloween, maybe.
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely the most evil looking necromancer ever :D

Screenshot_20190522_114517.png
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My mag necro, breton:

Rw75QJ3.jpg

How she looks in game, in her cheerleader outfit:

EO3VP6Z.jpg

Her nickname is "go zombies!" :D But I intend to play her at least sometimes, so in game she has "serious" name.

My stam necro, imperial:

zwicE6U.jpg

How she looks in game, to match her name:

3ciRQUG.jpg

I was really surprised that the name was not taken already :smiley: I usually give my characters "serious" names if I intend to actually play them. Unfortunately I don't think I will play as stam necro alot, so I gave her funny name.

I planned to create argonian with funny necro name, but few people already had same name idea :smiley: Now I'm not sure if I want to make third necro with some other funny name, or just go with other class :)
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3r64Ptw.png

Looks like Alice Cooper, the best necromancer ever.

• Cambion2401
    Cambion2401
    ✭✭✭
    Uryel wrote: »
    ShadowProc wrote: »
    Thank you for response.

Anyone know which shoulders have skulls on them?

@ShadowProc : Heavy wood elf has some large animal skulls on the shoulders. Light primal has some goat-like skulls. Aside from that, not much choice. Grim Harlequin has some stylised skulls / faces things embeded too, but you won't be able to procure that one if you don't own it yet, it's only sold in the crown store, and only at some times of the year. Halloween, maybe.
    Hawk's Eye set also has bird like skulls.

Started ESO: February 2015
    99% solo PvE'er
    PC-EU
  • Swen_von_Walhallion
    my stam or tank imperial necro Nihilde Deathbloom

60478936_447580636070677_4262337634883338240_n.png?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fprg2-1.fna&oh=be74a5f31ec528270ebcf3788291b25e&oe=5D98E59E

60653386_308653283397353_4545521626325712896_n.png?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fprg2-1.fna&oh=4aaf06c4b0e16888a92ed6d0ac9447c1&oe=5D54B0E1
    Adraria Argentum Draco - imperial Stamplar
    Bevdyen Tus Ntxhuav - Orc Stamplar
    Celestun Ira Dei- Imperial Tankplar
    Halldis Rautt Höfuð- Nord Tankplar
    Misawa Yoshike - Breton Healplar
    Lae'ozhael - Dunmer Magplar