The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Show off your Necros!

• bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My other necro (stamcro).
    Probably gonna go magcro with my dark elf.

WwBg5JI.png
  • Ahlteffour
    Ahlteffour
    ✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    My other necro (stamcro).
    Probably gonna go magcro with my dark elf.

WwBg5JI.png

Loving all the orccro's :)
    Edited by Ahlteffour on May 22, 2019 12:04PM
    "Anyone can identify a problem. It takes hard work, dedication, patience and understanding to be a positive part of the solution"
  • SirPilky
    SirPilky
    ✭✭✭
    Me and my SO (her POV)
    lPWofMg.jpg
    Edited by SirPilky on May 22, 2019 10:56PM
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valwyrn wrote: »
    zqWPny5.jpg

I considered making a character named “Not a Necromancer” , then making them look as necromancery as possible, like this person did.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Ivek
    Ivek
    Soul Shriven
    My second necro "Mannimarca the Worm Queen".

necro2.png

Can you tell me what armor is that?
  • Nilarynpaw
    Nilarynpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Ol6dS9S.png
    PC EU: 810+ CP
    "Only the Aldmeri—the High Elves and their noble allies, the Wood Elves and Cat-Men—have the wisdom and restraint to peaceably rule the disparate peoples of Tamriel. [...] Men always follow the destructive path of their defender and apologist, the Missing God whom we shall not name. [...] The world has gone wrong, and we must put it right. March proudly beneath the eagle banner of the Aldmeri Dominion! "
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nilarynpaw wrote: »
    Ol6dS9S.png

That character looks so sweet, it makes it even creepier. They would be looking at you with those innocent eyes thinking “If you would just die, you would finally be useful”.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivek wrote: »

@Ivek That's the Dark Seducer costume. You get it when you reach 60 champion levels.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    she is my necro healer :3

BxWDmHO.jpg

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • Metamon
    Metamon
    ✭✭✭
    Here's my guy, "Minder-Of-Worms"

Lawful Neutral (Chaotic Good?), Argonian Necromancer

LnwdJqS.png

• cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would show mine off, but the damage on blastbones is bugged so he is a little shy in front of other classes with their non bugged core burst abilities.

@ZOS_GaryA
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to distract from the awesome characters, but in the hopes that the Necro of @cpuScientist will be less shy knowing that:
    Thanks for the info, everyone. Letting you know we've seen these reports and are looking into what's going on with Blastbones.

• cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jypcy wrote: »
    Not to distract from the awesome characters, but in the hopes that the Necro of @cpuScientist will be less shy knowing that:
    Thanks for the info, everyone. Letting you know we've seen these reports and are looking into what's going on with Blastbones.

MY LONG WATCH IS DONE! Thank you carry on with the amazing posts
    zqWPny5.jpg

The body is light skin changer That is all I can decipher.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20090114022323

I am trying to make this, the assassins robes would be great, however the hat does not fit quite. Is there a costume combo that could work for this? I have 11 zelda themed and named characters and this is the one I have been wanting to make the most so I am really happy about the NECRO for this haha
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20090114022323

I am trying to make this, the assassins robes would be great, however the hat does not fit quite. Is there a costume combo that could work for this? I have 11 zelda themed and named characters and this is the one I have been wanting to make the most so I am really happy about the NECRO for this haha

I saw a bearded Link bosmer in Grahtwood the other day. Was that you?
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • tohopka_eso
    tohopka_eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Conduit0 wrote: »
    3r64Ptw.png

I'd say it's a close younger version of Alice minus the tone body 😋
  • Meevers
    Meevers
    Soul Shriven
    Envaril The Evoker. No dyes yet but I think I'm gonna stick to pale neutral colours. :>
    cUwlIRY.png
    Also bif of a side view because I love me a good profile.
    ZL1MVae.png
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20090114022323

I saw a bearded Link bosmer in Grahtwood the other day. Was that you?

Bearded Link Breton sadly...
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conduit0 wrote: »
    3r64Ptw.png

Gene Simmons? Is that you?!?!

I think you are thinking about Alice Cooper.
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20090114022323

Have you tried the Ra Gada light head? Looks similar.
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20090114022323

Black Hand Robe with Abah's Watch Turban maybe?

d1f84c27f1d9dfca3af8664ebbee505a.jpg
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RRCrhnm.jpg
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fata1moose wrote: »
    RRCrhnm.jpg

Rob Zombie?
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lured by the promise of fighting Dragons ( or whatever they are called ), this fine looking Nord found himself working as an apprentice for a Necromancer and given the job title of Crud Sifter. His job, which includes unfortunate smells and filth, is to find good and dead specimens. He likes to spend his free time at The Stitches as the town folk there do not mind his disheveled appearance.

And so, here is Crud Sifter.

vVYjA8X.jpg
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Seleval
    Seleval
    ✭✭✭
    unknown.png
    Here is Digs-up-Bones.
    He is a Healer, just usually a little too late for the job. But that won´t bother him.
    PC/EU
  • Censered
    Censered
    ✭✭✭
    I'm new soooo...

sns-dude.png
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    With my faithful pet, Bob

x6NSM6g.png[img][/img]
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine basically looks like this but with Nordic bathing towel dyed tan with dark brown belt.

https://imgur.com/a/iylqfvd

Edited by Haashhtaag on May 22, 2019 6:01PM
  • YOB
    YOB
    ✭✭✭
    zqWPny5.jpg
    For all those looking for @Valwyrn outfit
    1. chest : light skinchanger
    2. hands : heavy wormcult
    3. shoudler : medium worm cult
    4. waist : Light Fang lair
    5. legs : Heavy ancient orc
    6. feet : Heavy wormcult
    7. head : Ligh Xivkyn

• Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivek wrote: »
    My second necro "Mannimarca the Worm Queen".

necro2.png

Dark Seducer costume