Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Show off your Necros!

SkerKro
SkerKro
✭✭✭✭✭
Time to Show off your Necromancers! Be it Tankro, Stamcro, Magcro, Hybricro, Healcro! Doesn't matter if Costume or Outfit/Motif.

lRdcWBT.png?1
Going for more Wild/Wilderness + Bones (Just need Elder Argonian Hands, Feet and Legs to complete look)
TUbMNmV.png?1
HGeVmqZ.png?1
tCVEdaO.png?1

Argonians + Werewolves & Vampire
Deaf Gamer. Also, I draw things. Not all the things, just some of the things. Some things good. Some things, not so much. No, I wont draw you a picture for free.
Add-on's = Harven's Subtitles // MiniMap by Franklin
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I made my first stamcro last night, Khala the Corpse Caller. If you want to see a pic of her, just look up Khamira from the trailer and preview quest and imagine her with blue-white eyes instead. I spent so much time picking out fur patterns and coat coloring only to realize my inherent lack of originality after the fact. :neutral:
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have two weeks (PS4) but already have my necro idea planned. I am currently farming daily bgs trying to find a very elusive style page to complete one of my looks. It is a little tedious.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭
    Opps.
    Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on May 21, 2019 3:53PM
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wish i could share my necro. But i haven't created it because i can't decide:

- male or female
    - stamina or magicka
    - and can't choose a race

What is more fun? Stam or Mag?
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."