Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show off your Necros!

• Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    40943564743_e5a20b5835_b.jpg

I haven't settled on an outfit for her yet but here she is in all her level 11 glory!
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • YOB
    YOB
    ✭✭✭
    mNtenG6.jpg
    Edit: Any great shoulders idea ?
    Edited by YOB on May 22, 2019 6:54PM
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a2pvZ0h.png
  • darthbelanb14_ESO
    darthbelanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Dunane Gaering, Breton, PVE Magicka. Not finished yet, haven't decided on a style, so just wearing random dropped stuff.

38YuGwh.png
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zulera301 wrote: »
    0kt9txx.png

just because you're raising the dead and conjuring undead monstrosities doesn't mean you have to announce it to the world by your dark and edgy attire. A truly fashionable necromancer can look just as classy as the most upstanding of citizens!
    I agree, much as I do love the spooky-spooky necro. The 80s side of me always comes through in the end as well.
    Since I am deaf, it takes a very long time for me to get things, like songs from the past will sit in my head for ages. Doesn't help either that I was recently contracted to design a character for a local writer where I live dealing with the Louisiana / Haitian Hoodoo/Voodoo mythos.

Purely inspired by Oingo Boingo's Dead Man's party, and recently learning about the Ghede Loas. Particularly their Leaders. The foul mouthed, cigar loving, rum drinking Charismatic Baron Samedi and his equally awesome Wife Maman Brigitte (who is just as bad, if not more foul mouthed and a bit more bubbly as her hubby Samedi)

Argonian's mysterious lore mixes well with Hoodoo/Voodoo mythos so damn well.

Mama Samedi - my new Bow/Bow Stamcro :D
    svHKZ5Y.png?1

Edited by StormeReigns on May 22, 2019 7:11PM
  • TPishek
    TPishek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3JsrAvO.png
    w2oJxBi.png
    Edited by TPishek on May 22, 2019 7:16PM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Show off your Necros!
    Okay!

k8pdkNc.jpg
    Skelandera the altmer death mage who may or may not be a distant relative of Mannimarco on her mothers side twice removed. Had to leave Summerset in disgrace just shy of the Persecution agents sent to drag her to a dark, damp dungeon cell and went off to foreign lands hoping to learn more magics...

IxAli3x.jpg
    Ales Endark, former imperial knight aspirant (relieved for conduct unbecoming to chivalric virtues involving several bosmer girls) and tomb guardian (which was the only job he could get after getting sacked). Currently on a self-imposed quest to pursue some knighthood with breton nobility, trying to be all noble and stuff... if there only were not his rather specific set of skills...

DLgreXM.jpg
    Kral Na-Dees, argonian graverobber, unlicensed shaman and generally up to no good, currently running a "mischief for money" style business in dominion lands - be is raiding tombs or scaring people for your witches festival party, no job is too small, no fee is too high...
    Edited by TheShadowScout on May 22, 2019 7:23PM
  • Censered
    Censered
    ✭✭✭
    Conduit0 wrote: »
    3r64Ptw.png

This doesn't look like Alice Cooper.
    It is Alice Cooper

cooper-b399ad8913837f4516765f1e46d09d33128207a1-s300-c85.jpg

You and the person that has Alice Cooper locked down should get a free name change.
  • HelixUnited
    HelixUnited
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot-20190522-154052.png

Screenshot-20190522-154115.png

My breton magnecro Arazni.
  • Aedh
    Aedh
    ✭✭✭
    Here's mine, Lucia Valerius (imperial ofc). I went for a greek hoplite kind of look. Kinda mixed with roman because, you know, clipping and stuff (otherwise I'd have used mazzatun legs). Very largely inspired (not to say plagiarized) from @Edaphon awesome gladiator outfit you can find here.

qVE17Mt.jpg
    9mnjcBj.jpg
    V86e3GQ.jpg
    I used this sword to emulate a greek falcata.
    Edited by Aedh on May 22, 2019 7:49PM
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aedh very cool. I have made similar looks for my tank.
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Censered wrote: »
    3r64Ptw.png

This doesn't look like Alice Cooper.
    It is Alice Cooper

cooper-b399ad8913837f4516765f1e46d09d33128207a1-s300-c85.jpg

You and the person that has Alice Cooper locked down should get a free name change.

I’ll admit it, I am totally jelly of them. Amazing job!
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Trust me I'm a real doctor"

2qtrIRg.jpg
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    iojwfHW.png

Her name is "The Shortcut" and she's tiniest possible Woodelf which I could create..until she transforms into Goliath.
    Not so short anymore. >:)
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hurbster wrote: »
    Adhlacoir and friend.

fJbqsom.jpg

What costume is that?

Noble suit, just dyed black.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Censered
    Censered
    ✭✭✭
    lardvader wrote: »
    "Trust me I'm a real doctor"

2qtrIRg.jpg

The first thing I thought was school principal by day, practitioner of the dark arts by night. 🕯️ 💀 🕯️
  • Tessitura
    Tessitura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here you go buddy.

Za.png
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭
    I dont have outfit yet on her, im waiting to reach 50 to put an outfit
    But well
    Jqqh1gQ.jpg
  • MaddPowered
    MaddPowered
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jDKrdyx.png

World's First Planesbreaker
    World's First Bugged Planesbreaker
    World's First Dawnbringer
    World's Third Godslayer
    World's Second Immortal Redeemer
    World's Third Gryphon Heart

Top scores :
    vAA - 4D (PC NA) - 154,068 - 8:31 Greymoor
    vSO - 4D (PC NA) - 180,238 - 11:28 Greymoor
    vHRC - 4D (PC NA) - 163,258 - 8:28 Greymoor
    vMOL - Calamity (PC NA) - 174,680 - 9:42 Stonethorn
    vHOF - 4D (PC NA) - 232,362 - 14:11 Greymoor
    vAS - 4D (PC NA) - 117,014 - 2:41 Stonethorn
    vCR - Calamity (PC NA) - 136,091 - 3:45 Stonethorn
    vSS - 4D (PC NA) - 255,552 - 21:34 Greymoor
    vKA - 4D (PC NA) - 247,292 - 16:19 Greymoor
    vRG - Calamity (PC NA) - 301,438 - 24:21 Blackwood
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Updated my Stam Necro's colors
    2019-05-22%201_zpszday0e1j.png

Made a Mag Necro as well
    2019-05-22_zpszkpxnf6u.png
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zulera301 wrote: »
    0kt9txx.png

just because you're raising the dead and conjuring undead monstrosities doesn't mean you have to announce it to the world by your dark and edgy attire. A truly fashionable necromancer can look just as classy as the most upstanding of citizens!
    Finally, someone with a right thought. Also, considering that necromancy is a forbidden art almost all over the continent, its practitioners would rather prefer to behave and look like common folks. There is thread about "necromantic" names as well on the forum. Which one is sillier, it's hard to say. Guess, some people have a weird idea about roleplay.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Deloth_Vyrr
    Deloth_Vyrr
    ✭✭✭
    unknown.png?width=554&height=936

unknown.png?width=560&height=937
    Edited by Deloth_Vyrr on May 22, 2019 9:56PM
    <Twin-Moons Covenant> PC NA
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Voice of Reason
    Shadow Breaker
    Flawless Conqueror
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one likes to play with bones, yes?

cAwBnuw.png
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can’t decide! I made a Dunmer then remember why I don’t have Dunmer characters. So then I made a Bosmer, which really satisfied me but I already have so many stam characters. I tried making a Breton but they look so dumb and vapid, so now I have an Imperial, my second favorite race but ugh... can’t be satisfied.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pic from level 5 or 6...

Not glamour gear but it actually looks like what a necromancer would use to get to business handling buckets of parts...

first%2Bnecromancer%2Beso%2B2.png
    Edited by tinythinker on May 22, 2019 11:38PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    logarifmik wrote: »
    Guess, some people have a weird idea about roleplay.
    I do sorta agree, but it is loosely though. But do see were you are coming from.
    It is based on the player, and how they view their own character(s). Many like the Cultist approach, few others want that hidden in plain sight Up standing Occult member approach...
    Me, personally - I am waiting to either buy / or get the drop for the Soul Shriven Skin and Worm Wizard Personality for (yes, another Necro) For my Veeskhleel-Tzel Argonain to have that "Body Snatcher" from the Swamps feel - Currently using Dead-water skin on this one; Combining both Mannimarco Costume + Bonding Rite Headdress to give that Tribal Warrior feel from the swamps of Black Marsh, were forbidden practices take place, but only rumored about but not confirmed...

3NrGj2f.png?1

I love all the necros posted so far, from the many edgy dark necros, the modest necros, the comical / parodies ones, to even the subtle / not so subtle creepy ones.
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    Lured by the promise of fighting Dragons ( or whatever they are called ), this fine looking Nord found himself working as an apprentice for a Necromancer and given the job title of Crud Sifter. His job, which includes unfortunate smells and filth, is to find good and dead specimens. He likes to spend his free time at The Stitches as the town folk there do not mind his disheveled appearance.

And so, here is Crud Sifter.

vVYjA8X.jpg

Name of helm? And how to acquire?
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    Lured by the promise of fighting Dragons ( or whatever they are called ), this fine looking Nord found himself working as an apprentice for a Necromancer and given the job title of Crud Sifter. His job, which includes unfortunate smells and filth, is to find good and dead specimens. He likes to spend his free time at The Stitches as the town folk there do not mind his disheveled appearance.

vVYjA8X.jpg

That is a hat called the "Radius Rebreather" and is from the Flame Atronach Crown Crate.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

vVYjA8X.jpg

That is a hat called the "Radius Rebreather" and is from the Flame Atronach Crown Crate.

Thank you. Is it too late to get this helm?
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

vVYjA8X.jpg

Thank you. Is it too late to get this helm?

Yes, sort of. It should be available again when the Flame Atronach Crown Crates return.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--