Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Absolutely weird/ hilarious Character names

• Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just passed by Bob from Accounting.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    My pvp nightblade: Bye Felicia

My pve mag sorc: Fireworks

Mag templar: Susej Beam (sounds like sausage 😂)
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw a Queen Ayrenn (spelling variant) running around pelting everyone with mudballs. Very karmic!
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen a bowblade called Chuck Indarts
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Heals Dead People was one I saw that made me laugh. :) Especially because they were laying there dead.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I now have a cat character named "Grumpy Ex Wood Elf".
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did the jump-to-guildie thing recently to a player named @PinkFreud.
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Shards-and-Balls (argonian healer) and Here-Kitteh-Kitteh (khajiit nb). All my other chars are more lore appropriate
    Edited by sylviermoone on March 10, 2019 6:29AM
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magden: Fakes-His-Damage
    MagSorc: Moostashio Beardnard
    Warden Tank: Judges-You-Coldly
    Stamplar: Thrusts-His-Spear (I wanted Thrusts-With-Tip but game rejected that quickly)
  • thedovahmon
    thedovahmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Joffnirr Ladylegs" Not so much the name itself (Which is still pretty dang weird) but the Toon it was attached to.

They were a Beefy Male Nord of the Dominion with Vilja's hairstyle and was wearing the Egg-Sister Bias-Cut Casual Wear...I could not make this up if I tried.
    TjwGbTR.png
    "Voted most likely to reply with a reaction image. According to the Mournhold High School Yearbook."
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone in my guild had a character called sexmum. You asked for weird so...
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Eats Greens'
    Pact Bosmer
    until a PvP bud thought it was in reference to yellow+blue xD
    i don't PvP the name was just an explanation why the wood elf was in the Pact xD
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Joffnirr Ladylegs" Not so much the name itself (Which is still pretty dang weird) but the Toon it was attached to.

They were a Beefy Male Nord of the Dominion with Vilja's hairstyle and was wearing the Egg-Sister Bias-Cut Casual Wear...I could not make this up if I tried.
    TjwGbTR.png

Hahaha... I used to have that hair/beard style "IRL" years ago.
  • Undefwun
    Undefwun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get comments on some of mine from ppl in groups and BGs.....

see sig...
    Drank Sinatra Sr - PvP Magblade - DC
    Juggathot - PvP Mag Sorc - DC
    Jedi Mind Crits - PvP A-Hole Bowblade - DC
    Dollar Store Thor - PvP Stamplar - DC
    The Bone Sumpremacy - baby Stamcro - DC
    Wârden Freeman - PvP Stamden - DC (on hold)
    Lauryn Heal - PvE Magplar DPS - DC

Lil Orc Chop - PvP Stam Sorc - EP
    Hamuel L Jackson - PvE DPS & PvP Stam DK - EP
    Chandler Bling - PvP Magden - EP

Mahalia Lightborn - exiled crafting toon - cos you know, she's AD
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Asleep-at-the-Wheel, a Khajiit raised by Argonians
    Xs2aMwj.png
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • thedovahmon
    thedovahmon
    ✭✭✭✭

TjwGbTR.png

To add to this, I ended up being able to take this screenshot by chance where Joffnirr ran towards me right as the assassin personality started pulling out the dagger.

QT3ksIg.jpg

If it weren't for the UI this would've been a pretty hilarious example of "Back Satan!"
    "Voted most likely to reply with a reaction image. According to the Mournhold High School Yearbook."
  • jpo
    jpo
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is filled with my ignore list.
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heals Dead People was one I saw that made me laugh. :) Especially because they were laying there dead.

Are you on PS4 EU by any chance? @Girl_Number8 Because I was just going to say that two of my guild mates have toons with the nice names of Heals Dead People and Tanks Your Mommy. Also I've seen a Nord named Jordis Gusting which I found pretty funny, and a whole lot of awesome german names that I probably can't translate really well.

Weg da bin Arzt (an Argonian healer, something along the lines of "Out of the Way I'm a Doctor", which sounds... much less awesome in english XD)
    Gerüst aus Thunfisch (a Khajiit, translates to something like "frame made from tuna")
    Don-R-Wetter (which I couldn't translate to save my life, sorry :D )
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• OrangeTheCat
    OrangeTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doung Hung Lo
    Edited by OrangeTheCat on March 10, 2019 10:27PM
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slips-On-Banana-Peels (Pact soldier, likes to zip the ad warriors with her staff)
    Right-Behind-You (the assassin)
    Paws-In-Your-Pocket (never stole a thing on her life!)
    Parties-Too-Much (Drunk argonian healer)
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • thedovahmon
    thedovahmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    Slips-On-Banana-Peels (Pact soldier, likes to zip the ad warriors with her staff)
    Right-Behind-You (the assassin)
    Paws-In-Your-Pocket (never stole a thing on her life!)
    Parties-Too-Much (Drunk argonian healer)

That second one though

GXyYolp.jpg
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any red vs blue fans?

My imperial DK is small, tiny, and not at all scary. I named her Shelagh the tank......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e9Jb8lpQH0
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Hand_Bacon
    Hand_Bacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fatty-Gued

Large magblade with stamina issues, now retired.
    #AlmostGood@ESO
  • GarnetFire17
    GarnetFire17
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a Wood Elf named -Puck Ewe
  • highkingnm
    highkingnm
    ✭✭✭✭
    My proudest name, just because I can't believe it wasn't yet taken, had to be my Argonian tank Inserts-Name-Here. Other ones I have that I like is Cries-In-Corners and Posterior of the Rear. The latter once PUGed with Winds-From-Behind and that was a fart joke goldmine.
  • bodge2372
    bodge2372
    ✭✭✭
    My Argonian magplar is called Pees-All-Colours. He has a liver infection....
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    I seen a name today that cracked me up

His name was Molag Right-Bal
  • Sirvandal
    Sirvandal
    ✭✭✭
    You-must-be-all-14 would fit you all fine as an argonian name....
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    An Argonian named Wears-Women's-Clothing, kinda self explanatory.

Much more lore friendly but still with a tribute of sorts, a one-eyed Breton knight called Detritus Fortesque. Could be a relative of a certain Sir Daniel.
    Edited by Michae on March 11, 2019 10:41AM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runschei wrote: »
    I like my healer 'I Touch My Elf'

Chrissie Amphlett. BiS.