Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Absolutely weird/ hilarious Character names

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruce-Lee-Zard
  • DamenAJ
    DamenAJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember seeing someone named "Shattered but Whole" in summerset... And I was like "That's cool, kind of dark and creepy." Then I saw them the next day, read it out loud, and was like ".... Wait a second...."

And now I don't know if it's meant to be serious, or a guy with a broken butt.
  • Leocaran
    Leocaran
    ✭✭✭
    DamenAJ wrote: »
    Well, you can guess if a rip-off from South Park was serious https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park:_The_Fractured_but_Whole
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    supaskrub wrote: »
    Runschei wrote: »
    I like my healer 'I Touch My Elf'

@Runschei

Are you on Xbox Eu by any chance?.. I see that character name in Daggerfall almost daily and it never fails to give me a giggle.

@supaskrub PC EU o.o
  • Leocaran
    Leocaran
    ✭✭✭
    By the way, a video just for this topic:
    Edited by Leocaran on September 30, 2018 1:06PM
  • TheKillaBunny
    TheKillaBunny
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve got an Argonian called Comes-in-Pink. 😆

I’m also a huge fan of the band Ghost! I’ve got a lot of Ghost themed toons but my favourite is another Argonian, a PvP character I’ve called ‘Jigolo-har-Cyrodiil’

(Only fellow Ghost fans will understand!)
    😂😂😂
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some I've had/have

Molag's Left Bal
    Molag's Right Bal
    Tail-or-Swift
    Growls-at-the-Badger ( my best one )
    Streaks into Load Screens
    Came in like a Wrecking Blow
    Warden Antivirus

Hey, I was in your group on EU the other night doing the Pathfinder Achievement. I remember the Molag's Left and Right Bal's. LOL.
  • Dave01543
    Dave01543
    Soul Shriven
    My sorc used to be Anne Frank’s Drum Kit
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few days ago I've created a character and was wondered, that this name wasn't taken yet:
    Mehden
    :D
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DamenAJ wrote: »
    I remember seeing someone named "Shattered but Whole" in summerset... And I was like "That's cool, kind of dark and creepy." Then I saw them the next day, read it out loud, and was like ".... Wait a second...."

Being that they are an avid PvPer, it is likely the latter. Also likely something ZOS will eventually impose a name change on because of the reference to *** destruction.
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of mine was Jesus Price SupaSorc - Dark elf Sorc

I still remember the dark days when Tom Hanks used to haunt Cyro.

And I seem to remember an argonian named Cant-Heal-Stupid. I little on the nose, but still funny.
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine are just cool B) lol.

Maginary - MagBlade - My neice named her :p
    Hanover Fiste - DK Tank (Loved Heavy Metal movie)
    Templar Resistance - :( My Healer...Viva Deltia
    eMain Macha - From the best PVP (RVR) game ever...DAoC
    Zero Frags Given - My Stam Sorc...get it...ofc

Palpitene - My soon to be repurposed MagSorc :'(:*:(
    Edited by Cronopoly on September 30, 2018 7:39PM
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonemd wrote: »
    One of mine was Jesus Price SupaSorc - Dark elf Sorc

You won with that name hehe. +1 :D

• Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an Argonian templar tank named Poo-Ping-Dragon, I named her because my two year old grandson would run around saying, "poo ping! poo ping!" Probably the best name I've seen was an Argonian healer named Heart-Monitor-Lizard.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Tib
    Tib
    ✭✭✭
    There's been many fun names I've seen in game, but one of the best ones was a user account I saw created over on our UESP site this summer - Sorcumcision o:)

Whoever the player behind it was, you deserve lots of awesomes :D Made me laugh out loud and we even giggled about it on our Discord haha.

~Tibbie~
    Senior Achievement Seeker, Scholar of UESP and the laziest trader in Tamriel
    Editor and Recent Changes Patroller at UESP
    Member of Beyond Skyrim: Iliac Bay
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    I have spongecroc scalepants and duct-tapes-your-wounds, warden tank and templar healer.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • sola281
    sola281
    CowBell MilkBlade - a nightBlade
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a MolagBalls_Deep last night.
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a character named Bittermaw Scorpion. He was named after 2 mobs that were glitched when Craglorn originally released that would let you power level from VR1 to VR14 in a day.

Ironically, he's level 3.

I just returned to the game last week and haven't gone to Craglorn to see if they still exist.
    Edited by Vuron on October 3, 2018 7:09PM
  • MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4
    ✭✭✭
    I like:

Barbecue Sorce
    Dixie Normus
    Elemental Illness, my old Sorc name
    vometia wrote: »
    Probably not terribly imaginative, but my difficult to name wood elf ended up being called Laewnmowir. Mainly as I was listening to Lawnmower Deth at the time (I hasten to add that I'm not a metal head, I just find them randomly amusing).

What's wrong with metal heads!? Hmph.
    PC/NA Daevyen the Warlock (Sorc)
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Argonian Magblade, Jamal Wonderbread
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My hubby is good with funny names - some of his:

Harpic gro-Bogtrauma
    Histme-Withyour-Rythmstik
    Bibble Toadburger
    Shyn Anna Gans
    Eva Destruction
    Mudlin Cludgie
    Anise Wonteatmyveggies (bosmer!)
    Pink Profundity
    Hobgob Lyn
    Wabba Jabba Jack

To name but a few! :D
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    Knight in shining diapers
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a DC player who plays in Vivec - and I don't know why, but this name always cracks me up - "Janet from Finance".

Edited to add: Another name that I used to ROFL whenever I saw him, but sadly it has been years - "Mike the Mustache". There is something about the "ordinary" being placed in the context of a video game that I find rather creative!

Edited by VirtualElizabeth on October 3, 2018 8:01PM
    @ElizabethInTamriel; @ElizabethInESO
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    currently I have:

Eyema Loon
    Duckncover
    Duck Dangerous
    Imissalot
    Hava Beer
    Ducksfast
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For french readers i have a tank named “On a l’aggro”

i went lore friendly for my english names ....just have a warden named : Pappa Bear

At some time i had a beer me im famous but i removed the toon

Seen some amazing names in cyrodill, gotta remember then
    Edited by Morgul667 on October 4, 2018 4:14AM
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing Honeys For Moneys

Inspiration:
    https://youtu.be/7iF26wKF-_M
  • Golnebo
    Golnebo
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome names sofar!

To name a few of mine:

Thinks-he-is-funny
    Seven of Nirn
    Son-of-a-witch (kahjiit NB who was adopted by an Argonian Witch)
    Chick Lebowski
    Alice in Underpants
    PC - EU

{Nemesis the Magnificent} - Wannabe Magician with a nack for accidentally killing everything around him - Aldmeri Dominion High Elf Mastercrafter.
    {Knightmare the Wild} - Fiendish Templar Lady with a must kill attitude - Dunmer by birth - EP by choice.
    {Thinks-he-is-Funny} - Tough EP Argonian Dragon Knight. Drinks his ale in Belkarth - Secretly in love with his battlesister Knightmare the Wild. Battlegrounds King.
    {Son-of-a-Witch} - Confused Nightblade who took up the dark arts of black magic. Literally sits in Mournhold all day doing nothing. Dreams of returning to Dragonstar Arena.
    {Eilalenya Alkinaerith} - Strikingly beautiful High Elf of the Aldmeri Dominion - Seducer of men and elves - Learning the Healer ropes. Heals for fun.
    {Blue Bear-y Pie} - Think-outside-the-box Mastercrafter Warden - Enjoys long walks on the beach - Protector of Tamriel's fauna and wildlife - Breton lady.
    {Neopatra} - Grumpy old Veteran - Wreaks havoc in Cyrodill - loves her grandchildren - Redguard Brute. In case of bad mood she turns into a werewolf.
    {Sneaky little Maraya} - Gorgeous Redguard Bombshell - Evil stamsorc who loves to clear dungeons of monsters.
    {Seven of Nirn} - No-nonsense brutal lady-Orc. Always rambling on about the Covenant. Get with it or get out kinda StamSorcOrc.
    {Reeks-of-Incompetence} - Hangs in the balance DK. Studied to become a dentist. Alcohol made her do nothing all day. Argonian Historian.
    {Doctor Whoops} - Self conscious Sorc . Father to 18 children. None of which are anywhere in sight. Proves shield nerfs wrong. Currently doing vDSA.
    {Daisy Deathbringer} - Foul necromancer that likes to hang at funerals and graveyards. Mostly plays with the dead, does not deal much death.
    {Major Defiler} - Lovely necromancer who likes to study life. Puts the word romance in necromance.
    {Cindiana Jones} - Defected Templar. Very deadly in Battlegrounds. Likes to wander around Cyrodill.
    {Sideskirt Bob} - Nightblade who got his nickname when a lady Nord mentioned his waistline.
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Camper wrote: »
    Some of my chars:

Netflix-and-Heal (argonian templar healer)
    Not a Pact spy (a DC pvp nightblade)
    Flammenwerfer (Dunmer magDK)
    Dragon mybowlz all Knight (stamdk)
    Neck Romancer (magsorc with lich personality)

I chuckle when you log in with Neck Romancer lol xD

• Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vuron wrote: »
    I have a character named Bittermaw Scorpion. He was named after 2 mobs that were glitched when Craglorn originally released that would let you power level from VR1 to VR14 in a day.

Ironically, he's level 3.

I just returned to the game last week and haven't gone to Craglorn to see if they still exist.

Ah nice! lol I always enjoy a funny reference to in-game stuff.

There's a toon named Rubble Butt which I often see in Rawl'kha, named after my favorite delve, Rubble Butte. I always snicker when entering that delve, so I'm glad someone picked it as a name. Had considered doing so myself.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.