The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sotha Sil NAPC Part VII

• TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD is old news, it's all about fighting the new EP seige champion nightblade emp..wearing even armory. Not to say that out little group did not have fun fighting with whatever the IV/zone pug conglomerate zerg is called last night (I made sure to unplug my modem at midnight cst so I could initiate the DC low pop protocol that we coordinate to do every night cause I do not have enough gold Cyrodiils Light rings)
    Edited by D0RID0RI240 on March 21, 2018 5:07PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just wish that players would fight each other, not just stone and timber :\ Can't we get these pops on at the same time?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    If an East coast guild raids early and a West Coast guild raids late, there's nothing anybody can do about the fact they're gonna miss each other by a couple of hours.

People aren't going to stay up til 3am on weekdays anymore than the rest could justify getting off work at 2pm, and that's not even counting all the Oceanic players.

Such is the life of a persistent 24/7 map.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen DC and AD logged in since the beginning of this campaign, always ep with the entire map.
    Now, I know dc exist as they're first, can't say the same for ad tho
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    I've never seen DC and AD logged in since the beginning of this campaign...

The entire map is blue.

AD guilds are gone from Sotha. All of them. I hear there’s a scattering of players on, but AD is non-existent, for the most part.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the third time I see ep stealing our scrolls/enemies scroll we took, using a AD toon. Right now AD flipped glademist and someone took the scroll and ran to the closest ep keep just to be killed.
    Is this common between ep ranks?
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

The entire map is blue.

AD guilds are gone from Sotha. All of them. I hear there’s a scattering of players on, but AD is non-existent, for the most part.

You mean ZOS let a faction abuse the low pop bonus for a free win to instantly ruin all of a entire faction and many guilds hard work and refused to even make a comment on it when it was brought up multiple times and PM'd Directly to ZOS employees, so those guilds and players stopped playing?

Wow big shocker there.
  • squidprojectb14_ESO

You mean ZOS let a faction abuse the low pop bonus for a free win to instantly ruin all of a entire faction and many guilds hard work and refused to even make a comment on it when it was brought up multiple times and PM'd Directly to ZOS employees, so those guilds and players stopped playing?

Wow big shocker there.

I think it's more we got bored of a map in which there was never anything left to take. Low pop bonus did its job
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭

The entire map is blue.

Wow big shocker there.

Zergers be zergin', but not learnin' dot text

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uuL6cJPz3Nk
    Edited by D0RID0RI240 on March 25, 2018 8:34PM
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    TQgBmAi.jpg
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

• midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭

The entire map is blue.

Wow big shocker there.

5e6116694147369871eda4b177afec9ad0dce249c30070c34952716e7d639098.jpg
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    A big congratulation to AD for getting to the 2nd place in 24h pretty much (without low pop bonus!)
    DC are not that far ahead (however, atm the entire map is blue lol)
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    A big congratulation to AD for getting to the 2nd place in 24h pretty much (without low pop bonus!)
    DC are not that far ahead (however, atm the entire map is blue lol)

Yep. DC overnights the map and emps at 4am... and we’re right back to where we started. lol

People in this forum say they want “good PvP,” and for the most part I believe that most do, but then 2 guilds in DC pvdoor to keep a lead...? For rewards that 2 of those guild members claim here are useless.

So, to those people, just post another cute meme, until DC gets low pop bonus and wins again... or giggle like little girls some more. There’s still no AD guilds in Sotha. And in primetime, DC is still having their tails owned by EP and AD pugs. lol
    Edited by Heike on April 1, 2018 5:55PM
    Mihail Heike

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. DC overnights the map and emps at 4am... and we’re right back to where we started. lol

People in this forum say they want “good PvP,” and for the most part I believe that most do, but then 2 guilds in DC pvdoor to keep a lead...? For rewards that 2 of those guild members claim here are useless.

And AD PVPdoors at 6am. AD’s last Emp got their crown with a group of about 12 - 16 taking keeps from 1 DC defender. Unfortunately on a server that is open 24 hours a day and serves a world wide population, and a company that does little to increase the PVP population, or have any kind of decent matchmaking/balancing mechanism in place, that is going to happen.

As for those 2 Guilds. As you well know, they are also there during US West Coat ‘Prime time” when they are often outnumbered 3 to 1 and, as you say, often getting their butts kicked. Not always though. That map that @MinarasLaure talked about being blue last night... We got Emp with only one DC guild on, going up against both AD and EP. AD logged off towards the end, but we still took the last 3 or 4 keeps against a group of EP that outnumbered us. It was a damned good tooth and nail scrap to the end. But of course, because it didn’t happen during East Coast Prime time, instead of people talking about what a great battle it was, and how good the PVP was, it is assumed that DC PVDoored. :( Only the AD home keeps came close to us “PVPdooring” last night, and we took those to get our scrolls back (and AD’s).
    Edited by esotoon on April 1, 2018 7:44PM
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    esotoon wrote: »

And AD PVPdoors at 6am. AD’s last Emp got their crown with a group of about 12 - 16 taking keeps from 1 DC defender. Unfortunately on a server that is open 24 hours a day and serves a world wide population, and a company that does little to increase the PVP population, or have any kind of decent matchmaking/balancing mechanism in place, that is going to happen.

As for those 2 Guilds. As you well know, they are also there during US West Coat ‘Prime time” when they are often outnumbered 3 to 1 and, as you say, often getting their butts kicked. Not always though. That map that @MinarasLaure talked about being blue last night... We got Emp with only one DC guild on, going up against both AD and EP. AD logged off towards the end, but we still took the last 3 or 4 keeps against a group of EP that outnumbered us. It was a damned good tooth and nail scrap to the end. But of course, because it didn’t happen during East Coast Prime time, instead of people talking about what a great battle it was, and how good the PVP was, it is assumed that DC PVDoored. :( Only the AD home keeps came close to us “PVPdooring” last night, and we took those to get our scrolls back (and AD’s).

Nope lol.
    Last night was exactly like tonight.
    Dc flipping all the keeps, gettin' emp with 0 resistance.
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the third time I see ep stealing our scrolls/enemies scroll we took, using a AD toon. Right now AD flipped glademist and someone took the scroll and ran to the closest ep keep just to be killed.
    Is this common between ep ranks?

Oh no, you mean the same thing a couple of AD did during the past few campaigns to DC?
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope lol.

Can't speak to what happened last night, but if you are saying DC got Emp the night before with zero resistance, I think you may be have been playing on a different server, because that sure as heck isn't what happened on Sotha NA.

Edited by esotoon on April 2, 2018 1:32PM
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Nope lol.

Can't speak to what happened last night, but if you are saying DC got Emp the night before with zero resistance, I think you may be have been playing on a different server, because that sure as heck isn't what happened on Sotha NA.

I wasn’t going to comment on your previous post, but I will now.

You and I spoke IN-GAME, when DC had 3 large groups running. If I can go back and find those same screenshots of 62 DC v 7 AD at Nikel, I will. But you remember the conversation.

And that same group, Asher’s group being the largest, logs on at 11P-midnight... and runs the map. And DC has emped at approximately 4AM both nights.

The night before last? We both know it was 2bars to 1, DC. And that DC pvdoored the map.

And NO.... AD did NOT emp at 6AM. They emped at 11AM... on a holiday Friday morning, when it was 2bars for all factions.

Again, no one on AD is crying about it; certainly not me (I’m not even there this campaign and I’m not top 150 this Camp, either).

But, don’t talk about “amazing fights” at 4am... cause that simply didn’t happen.

I think everyone is fine, accepting the fact that different factions zerg at different times. Only, with EP, it’s during “primetime,” or any other name you want to give the hours in which most players on the North American server play... roughly 5PM cst - 1AM cst.

Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭
    Nope lol.

I wasn’t going to comment on your previous post, but I will now.

You and I spoke IN-GAME, when DC had 3 large groups running. If I can go back and find those same screenshots of 62 DC v 7 AD at Nikel, I will. But you remember the conversation.

And that same group, Asher’s group being the largest, logs on at 11P-midnight... and runs the map. And DC has emped at approximately 4AM both nights.

The night before last? We both know it was 2bars to 1, DC. And that DC pvdoored the map.

And NO.... AD did NOT emp at 6AM. They emped at 11AM... on a holiday Friday morning, when it was 2bars for all factions.

Again, no one on AD is crying about it; certainly not me (I’m not even there this campaign and I’m not top 150 this Camp, either).

But, don’t talk about “amazing fights” at 4am... cause that simply didn’t happen.

I think everyone is fine, accepting the fact that different factions zerg at different times. Only, with EP, it’s during “primetime,” or any other name you want to give the hours in which most players on the North American server play... roughly 5PM cst - 1AM cst.

Actually, they did Emp in the morning, though it was 7AM my time. I logged on at around 10:20 and it said they had been reigning for three hours and eighteen minutes. Granted, this could be time differences at play. I live in Central Time lol. I will say it was fun fights throughout the morning and into the afternoon though, lots of fun :smiley:
    Edited by Scrub_Potato on April 3, 2018 11:55PM
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

• cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hey those third-shift, level 5 NPCs are no joke without CP.
    Edited by cbaudersub17_ESO on April 2, 2018 8:00PM
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure what relevance that convo has to do with this, as it was a different day? But yes, when we talked DC had two large organised groups on (Bashu's and Asher's) and a group of Pugs. Asher's were mostly fighting EP, Bashu was mostly fighting AD. AD had three bars, but for whatever reason (neither of us could work out why) the number of AD players defending keeps were much less than you'd expect from 3 bars, more like a 1 bar pop. Later, when you left that 3 bar pop did show up and swamped both Roe and Alessia, taking them both back at the same time but soon after disappeared again - it was a strange night.

My point though, wasn't that DC never PVDoors, or doesn't have greater numbers at times. My point was that the two DC guilds are there consistently at the same times most nights, no matter what the numbers of opposition are. They aren't deliberately coming on *only* when no one else is on.

Again, I think you are talking about a different night. Saturday night, when we finally got Emp, we were fighting a larger EP force. AD had all but logged by the end of the fight, but the last few keeps we took to get Emp were all red.

Again, we are talking about different day. The time I was referring to was Saturday morning (31st March).

The time stamp is BST so this was taken at 8:24am EST, approx an hour after they got Emp. So I apologize, it wasn't 6am, it was 7am EST.

ademp.jpg

• cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Not sure what relevance that convo has to do with this, as it was a different day? But yes, when we talked DC had two large organised groups on (Bashu's and Asher's) and a group of Pugs. Asher's were mostly fighting EP, Bashu was mostly fighting AD. AD had three bars, but for whatever reason (neither of us could work out why) the number of AD players defending keeps were much less than you'd expect from 3 bars, more like a 1 bar pop. Later, when you left that 3 bar pop did show up and swamped both Roe and Alessia, taking them both back at the same time but soon after disappeared again - it was a strange night.

My point though, wasn't that DC never PVDoors, or doesn't have greater numbers at times. My point was that the two DC guilds are there consistently at the same times most nights, no matter what the numbers of opposition are. They aren't deliberately coming on *only* when no one else is on.

Again, I think you are talking about a different night. Saturday night, when we finally got Emp, we were fighting a larger EP force. AD had all but logged by the end of the fight, but the last few keeps we took to get Emp were all red.

Again, we are talking about different day. The time I was referring to was Saturday morning (31st March).

The time stamp is BST so this was taken at 8:24am EST, approx an hour after they got Emp. So I apologize, it wasn't 6am, it was 7am EST.

ademp.jpg

Playin after the bars close versus after the rooster crows.

I don't think those scrolls spawned in DC land while AD was enjoying a hot cup of joe. Something happened before whenever o'clock. Out of curiosity, did DC defend Farragut?

All in all, I am willing to attribute all-sides map shenanigans to madness after suffering through more than one cycle of Jester's Festival quests. How many times can you go to the same two delves and feed a pig an apple?

Selling Dubious Camoran Throne Recipe for 200K gold each.
    Edited by cbaudersub17_ESO on April 3, 2018 6:25PM
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playin after the bars close versus after the rooster crows.

I don't think those scrolls spawned in DC land while AD was enjoying a hot cup of joe.

Like I said above, it’s inevitable on a server that is open 24/7 and serves a worldwide community. Which is why I’m never going to begrudge anyone coming on and playing at whatever time they happen to play. The only time I’d have an issue is if a guild was deliberately going out of it’s way to only come on at times it knows there is no opposition, for their own gains and/or to subvert the campaign.

I just take umbrage at some people’s notion that only DC PVDoors or that the only time DC ever gets Emp or takes scrolls is by PVDoring, or that their faction never does this.
    Out of curiosity, did DC defend Farragut?

Yeah. :disappointed: That’s actually why I took the screenshot. I was pretty peeved someone in DC was doing this.

Edited by esotoon on April 3, 2018 7:51PM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ademp.jpg

Is no one going to comment about how home boy has 51k crowns???!!

Ok going back to Shor now.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »

Thanks for reminding me! I forgot I was running low, I'll need to get some more. :p

• Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    You know it's possible to run groups with a goal besides just attacking all the doors that aren't yours. In the past Azura's had plenty of Night crews running, and yet the campaign often went days without an Emp.

Nobody even cares what the map looks like in the morning as long as it isn't going to discourage pvp later that evening.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

• Patches760
    Patches760
    ✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »

Thanks for reminding me! I forgot I was running low, I'll need to get some more. :p

Rich boi
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo EP, can ya'll go get some ice cream or something? Want to play my MagDK, but not on this map.

5CUXYsf.png
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sotha sil has 2 factions only.
    EP prime time and DC night time.
    AD moved to shor