Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Natch Potes ?

• Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh god no is it the 5p IA??
  • Talrol
    Talrol
    ✭✭✭
    Console maintenance is over, still no update on PC and no natch potes and game hasn't started patching yet for me (unless I missed it when I was away from the computer for a bit.)
  • GCVDJ11T
    GCVDJ11T
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did @ZOS_GinaBruno give a soon meme yet on any of the threads?
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many hours ...

I hope no dog barking patch notes ...:)
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GCVDJ11T wrote: »

Dev Tracker says "no".
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't you click the box at the top of the forums that says "PATCH NOTES & HOTFIXES". I realize that requires effort but give it a try.

I can't reach it, to far. Do it for me.
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Over on the "never ends" post, Gina said another hour or 2 at 8:28.
  • rotorhead7700
    rotorhead7700
    ✭✭
    GCVDJ11T wrote: »

1-2 more hours just posted
    Edited by rotorhead7700 on August 21, 2017 1:42PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber-did-somebody-say-natch-potes.jpg

We'll be posting them in the next hour or so. :) Still in maintenance and waiting for QA to begin.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Mondini
    Mondini
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do you manage to get a job where you just *** post memes on a forum all day. I want a job like this.
  • GCVDJ11T
    GCVDJ11T
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mondini wrote: »
    How do you manage to get a job where you just *** post memes on a forum all day. I want a job like this.

Be nice... Gina is awesome and its a fun way to give updates...
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

she actually does more than you see
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Kuro_Urufu
    Kuro_Urufu
    ✭✭

She also has to deal with irate and irrational people most of the day on these same forums, so the take it as a perk of the job to have some fun and show that it isn't all bad :)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Despite what everyone may think, I do a lot more than just post a couple memes on the forums.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Drazkyth
    Drazkyth
    ✭✭✭

Despite what everyone may think, I do a lot more than just post a couple memes on the forums.

Rekt.
    PC EU
    British Is Best

Deekus Xerrean
    Ebonheart Pact Grand Overlord

Why so salty?
    QQ Some more
  • seedubsrun
    seedubsrun
    ✭✭✭✭

We love you @ZOS_GinaBruno thanks for putting up with our crap all the time
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Community Manager..

Hmm, I'm part of the community... Hey, that means Gina is MY Manager!!

And everyone else's Manager too!

Gina? Boss? Sir? Can I have a raise please?

Edited by Biro123 on August 21, 2017 2:11PM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok-then-look-away.gif
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And most of us have jobs that let us hang out on the forums and all over the internet looking at memes all day. In fact, I'm sure Gina works harder than I do most days
    Edited by Reverb on August 21, 2017 2:12PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Kuro_Urufu
    Kuro_Urufu
    ✭✭

I guess you have to read through many memes before deciding which to post. That can take a while i'd imagine.

As well as come up with a less sarcastic remark so as not to feed the troll.
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We'll be posting them in the next hour or so. :) Still in maintenance and waiting for QA to begin.
    you actually qa this game after every patch ....... i feel the qa team needs the boot

QA means that we players are allowed to play the game again. As seen all the times when they launch something new on PTS, we are their QA. Unfortunately, it seems like they ignore their QA quite often. :trollface:
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

you actually qa this game after every patch ....... i feel the qa team needs the boot

One does not simply refit a destroyer, and send it off on active-service without first having a sea-trial
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    netch%20pots_zpsdku5ogsr.jpg
  • Cocorocho
    Cocorocho
    ✭✭✭

Playing the game is not in your list i believe.
    Banished Cells I and II
    High Kinlord Rilis and his summoned creatures will once again leave the platform to engage player characters.

Banished Cells was daily pledge very next day after release and guess what? Daedroths were still stuck. Do you even test things, i mean really?
    Edited by Cocorocho on August 21, 2017 2:27PM
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Would like to give this both an awesome and an agree...
    I will go with agree...
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cocorocho wrote: »

Playing the game is not in your list i believe.
    Banished Cells I and II
    High Kinlord Rilis and his summoned creatures will once again leave the platform to engage player characters.

Banished Cells was daily pledge very next day after release and guess what? Daedroths were still stuck. Do you even test things, i mean really?

well...they did just say something about "QA" whatever that means :)
  • TeIvanni
    TeIvanni
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting to read the patch notes and be thrilled when i see

"Increased the drop rate of Epic Quality Ayleid Furnishing Plans, as they were not appearing in the previous patch."
    Edited by TeIvanni on August 21, 2017 2:31PM
    -Telvanni
    The Greatest of the Great Houses

Late Night ERP GM
    Nightfighters - Officer/Raid Lead
    [Immortal Redeemer]
    [Gryphonheart]
    [Tick-Tock Tormentor]

• oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's Patch Notes**