Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Sorcs and Favoritism

• KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    KingJ wrote: »
    Feanor wrote: »
    BSW? In PvP? And for a second I thought your post was serious...
    Burning Spell weave Lich with Pirate skeleton BIS for a sorc you hit harder than if you're running spinners.The only Issue you will have is getting a Sharpened BSW Flame staff.

why not a sharpen lich staff?
    Defending Lich restro staff is better you want to run 4 BSW Body with a sharpened flame staff.With 3 lich jewelry 1 lich body and than you have access to your monster set.With a lich on the back bar you can proc the resources return there pop a healing ward and switch back and be fine.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weps wrote: »
    Vosital wrote: »
    Smmokkee wrote: »
    Everyone else feels the sustain nerf.. meanwhile sorcs still in the fight with DD. It's sheer comedy that ZoS had the balls to change siphoning strikes and leave DD as is..

DD and Harness were unchanged too.

Harness can be slotted by virtually everyone.
    Even heavy armor guys with a 5+1+1 setup.

Doesn't have anything to do with the sorcs.
    Well on a sorc Harness magic refunds its own cost and the cost of hardened ward when facing a magic build currently on live,have to test it more on PTs but it still pretty much refunds its own cost when I used it.While any magic build can use Harness most use Dampened for the bigger shield which they are not able to stack with a magic scaling shield.
    Edited by KingJ on May 5, 2017 4:43PM
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone else feels the sustain nerf.. meanwhile sorcs still in the fight with DD. It's sheer comedy that ZoS had the balls to change siphoning strikes and leave DD as is..

Well on a sorc Harness magic refunds its own cost and the cost of hardened ward when facing a magic build currently on live,have to test it more on PTs but it still pretty much refunds its own cost when I used it.While any magic build can use Harness most use Dampened for the bigger shield which they are not able to stack with a magic scaling shield.

Nerfing Harness means putting the final nail in the coffin for every magicka declination in every class.
    Everybody can have Harness Magic's cost refunded and have a little sustain relief, not just the sorcs.

And no, not everybody use Dampen, it's more like a 50/50. Tops.
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nerfing Harness means putting the final nail in the coffin for every magicka declination in every class.
    Everybody can have Harness Magic's cost refunded and have a little sustain relief, not just the sorcs.

And no, not everybody use Dampen, it's more like a 50/50. Tops.
    Nerfing the resource return on Harness not will kill every magic build lol what are you talking about.In PVE we use Dampened anyway for the bigger shield unless you're a sorc you use Hardened.Magic will still be better for pve than stam.

Let's talk about PVP most heavy armor Dk don't use it they don't have a slot for it their main defense is block even Next patch many Dk and templar are going to run heavy only sorc can run light. Magplar main defense is also blocking but they also have access to the strongest burst heal in the game,I don't know many Magplar who use harness or Dampened at all. Only one Magplar I know used it open world because he refused to switch to heavy he finally switch to heavy 2-3 months ago.Wasn't worth the slot in heavy. Let's talk about Magblade aka weaker sorcs the one who still use light armor and haven't switch to heavy must run Nerco when they run Nerco they use Dampened since it's the biggest shield they have access to.No good sorc use Dampened the Resource return on Harness is too powerful not to use.

So if we are talking about Sorc and Magblade yea its 50/50 but since there not many magblades left in the game most switch to sorcs so vast majority unless we are talking pve use Harness.

Edited by KingJ on May 5, 2017 5:12PM
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what you and your buddies use but if you check each and every one of Alcast, Deltia or whoever you want build and it's ALWAYS Harness. Dampen it's not even mentioned not a single time.
    Maybe they don't represent a statistical relevant number but hey, I believe it's a little bit preposterous saying that EVERYONE use Dampen for PvE and PvP. It's not. Some like a better shield and some like to have better sustain at the cost of slotting a slightly smaller shield.

So yeah, once again, if you want Harness Magicka to be nerfed because you think it's too powerful ok, but if you're suggesting it should be nerfed just because in your mind only the sorcs use it, think more about it.

My EU Preciouses
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what you and your buddies use but if you check each and every one of Alcast, Deltia or whoever you want build and it's ALWAYS Harness. Dampen it's not even mentioned not a single time.
    Maybe they don't represent a statistical relevant number but hey, I believe it's a little bit preposterous saying that EVERYONE use Dampen for PvE and PvP. It's not. Some like a better shield and some like to have better sustain at the cost of slotting a slightly smaller shield.

So yeah, once again, if you want Harness Magicka to be nerfed because you think it's too powerful ok, but if you're suggesting it should be nerfed just because in your mind only the sorcs use it, think more about it.
    Your realize I said if they nerf the resource return on Harness it wouldn't affect PVE right?Most Sorc I know use Hardened.For other classes If you're struggling sustain wise you use Harness if not Dampened Dampened better in PVE all in all it doesn't matter which shield you use in pve as long as you have one.

In PVP this is where the issue arise because it gives sorc free sustain.Plus reason why people talk about sorc using harness in pvp because only sorc use harness in conjunction with Hardened in PVp everyone else use Dampened or no shield at all.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not always harness... Maybe with those two players you listed, but not everyone. Believe it or not, just because you make a website, it doesn't make you the best.
    Edited by Waffennacht on May 5, 2017 6:10PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your realize I said if they nerf the resource return on Harness it wouldn't affect PVE right?Most Sorc I know use Hardened.For other classes If you're struggling sustain wise you use Harness if not Dampened Dampened better in PVE all in all it doesn't matter which shield you use in pve as long as you have one.

In PVP this is where the issue arise because it gives sorc free sustain.Plus reason why people talk about sorc using harness in pvp because only sorc use harness in conjunction with Hardened in PVp everyone else use Dampened or no shield at all.

It gives EVERYONE free sustain.
    And it would also affect PvE. It would basically affect every aspect of the game where you can run a magicka build and have free sustain in case you encounter boss with magical AoE or projectiles.
    If you want it nerfed because you believe it's too powerful it's one thing, if you want it nerf just because in your mind EVERY class runs Dampen except for Sorcs, than you're mistaken because I run it with EVERY class and I'll always put the possibility to have a "free" shield up all time over having a shield 4k, 6k bigger but with the risk of not having it up when it's needed because I don't have enough sustain.

And I don't think the problem is only Harness instead of Dampen, the problem is they can stack up Harness with the biggest shield of the game. And again, not everyone use Dampen. Some use Harness, some use Dampen.

It's not always harness... Maybe with those two players you listed, but not everyone. Believe it or not, just because you make a website, it doesn't make you the best.

That's what I'm saying.
    It's not always Dampen, it's not always Harness. It's situationary and it's based on the player's preference.
    I'd go with sustain all the time, someone will go with a bigger shield.

My EU Preciouses
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And it would also affect PvE. It would basically affect every aspect of the game where you can run a magicka build and have free sustain in case you encounter boss with magical AoE or projectiles.
    If you want it nerfed because you believe it's too powerful it's one thing, if you want it nerf just because in your mind EVERY class runs Dampen except for Sorcs, than you're mistaken because I run it with EVERY class and I'll always put the possibility to have a "free" shield up all time over having a shield 4k, 6k bigger but with the risk of not having it up when it's needed because I don't have enough sustain.

And I don't think the problem is only Harness instead of Dampen, the problem is they can stack up Harness with the biggest shield of the game. And again, not everyone use Dampen. Some use Harness, some use Dampen.

That's what I'm saying.
    It's not always Dampen, it's not always Harness. It's situationary and it's based on the player's preference.

I think about 95% of light armor users other than sorry use dampen. I do use harness mainly because I play solo and magicka is the new meta so I get superior resource gains, but I give up alot of defense to run it. That's why most players don't run harness. In light armor you are just too squishy to run it. That's another reason why only sorc can use light armor they don't give up anything for the sustain from harness because they have a huge class should to stack it with
    Edited by thankyourat on May 5, 2017 6:24PM
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's what I'm saying.

It is not as situational as you imagine. Dampen synergyzes with LA, while harness is better for HA. Using harness with light armor is OK if you have little sustain (though I don't think any LA user has problems with sustain). Using Dampen with Heavy armor is just idiotic...

Edited by Xvorg on May 5, 2017 6:25PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • liviogc
    liviogc
    ✭✭
    Seeing this discussion on the socerer's shield, I see that many of you do not play sorcerer on pvp. First the sorcerer's shell for situations 1 v X is worthless, even with two shields stacked. Finish in 2 seconds. Remembering that sorcerer uses light armor, 10k of resistance, be anything. If you do not have the shield the Sorcerer died in pvp. Now a good 1v1 shield is really strong, but let's compare with the templar. He has the best healing of the game. Against a NB it has the invisibility and the dk has the wings without counting that each skill is a dot. What skills does the sorcerer have to attack? The Crystal, execution and curse the rest are skill of the staff or defense. Crystal can be flexed, curse strips with purge, accessible to all classes, ie it only has execution that can not be avoided. Sorcerer only kills with the well executed combo, a good templar player or dk practically does not die to sorcerer solo. Sorcerer has nothing to deny.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's what I'm saying.
    It's not always Dampen, it's not always Harness. It's situational and it's based on the player's preference.

Reducing the magic return of Harness will not kill magic builds in PVE which was your original statement, if they nerf it to bad they will just switch to Dampened only reason people use it is for the shield and why stam builds aren't invited in to leaderboards runs .It will balanced magic sorc in pvp that's why nerfing the resource return is a good idea.Like I said In pvp only sorcs and @thankyourat use Harness magic while other magic build use Dampened.
  • liviogc
    liviogc
    ✭✭
    There's one more point. Templar, dk and nb have skills to attack closely, sorcerer only has ranged attack, does not have a skill to attack nearby. Taking out the shield and the telepore basically ends the class. Think well before asking for a class nerf, you have to look at the whole.
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    liviogc wrote: »
    There's one more point. Templar, dk and nb have skills to attack closely, sorcerer only has ranged attack, does not have a skill to attack nearby. Taking out the shield and the telepore basically ends the class. Think well before asking for a class nerf, you have to look at the whole.

and he have a mines to defend from rest 3 melee classes, he have also dence rune which is isnta stun for your opponent who wil just touch you and while curse is active with mages wrath mines are just additional damage tou your combo + proc fragment ofc, rest must clear all your mines and healing by this and they cant damage to you in this time, if they do they will be just easily rekt by sorc combo

nb have cloak which almost never work propely because of nonstop curse or just streak in good place, dk has nothing that just blocking and healing while hitting like wet noodle without any burst like sorc have, teamplar have similiar to dk but just more healing and less viable cc
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seeing this discussion on the socerer's shield, I see that many of you do not play sorcerer on pvp. First the sorcerer's shell for situations 1 v X is worthless, even with two shields stacked. Finish in 2 seconds. Remembering that sorcerer uses light armor, 10k of resistance, be anything. If you do not have the shield the Sorcerer died in pvp. Now a good 1v1 shield is really strong, but let's compare with the templar. He has the best healing of the game. Against a NB it has the invisibility and the dk has the wings without counting that each skill is a dot. What skills does the sorcerer have to attack? The Crystal, execution and curse the rest are skill of the staff or defense. Crystal can be flexed, curse strips with purge, accessible to all classes, ie it only has execution that can not be avoided. Sorcerer only kills with the well executed combo, a good templar player or dk practically does not die to sorcerer solo. Sorcerer has nothing to deny.

Cloak is broken

Wings are broken.

Compare them with a shield that works 100% of the time is just unfair.

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

None of those skills is hits as harder as curse...

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All of Sorcs range skills work in close as well. It's not like they have a minimum range requirement.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »

All of Sorcs range skills work in close as well. It's not like they have a minimum range requirement.
    1oibgz.jpg

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mines stops players again? Gees I thought they l2p mines awhile ago
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Subversus , stop with the gear set talk. You're going to distract them from the whining.
    Miswar wrote: »
    Remove the shields. Nerf the all the damage input -50% and make everything cost 80% more. That would make salty people happy.

Sarcastic? Yes. The sorcs aren't the problem the problem is heavy meta builds you have forced people to play with.

Actually Sorc has been somewhat playable at recent times and it went tons of nerfs already. Shields down to 6s... etc etc.

Also yet to see single sorc that was not killable nor anything even remotely like that.

Have seen 100's of various ridicilious tanks and such that can sustain so much damage that sorc shields are laughable at best.

Also yet to see Sorc that was not beatable in 1v1 and the damage output is not that HIGH on PvP.

If you are having troubles with sorcs at current state of the game maybe it is not Sorcs but you and your skill to play? There is your answer.

Also as said the problem is not sorcs it the damn META game with it's heavy armour focus that has broken the game.
    Have you every played a Magdk?A equally skilled Magic DK will not beat a Magsorc in a 1v1.They best they can hope for is a stalemate. They don't have the burst to get through a sorc shields and they give sorcs magic back to shield stack more whenever they attack them.

Every stam build plus magdk,magplar and maybe magic NB will have to run heavy next patch you take way to much damage as anything but a sorc in medium or light armor. Watch if nothing change about sorc before the PTS ends people asking for sorc nerfs will skyrocket.

games not supposed to be balanced around 1v1....
    This actually baffles me a bit. Seems to me that would be the best way to balance (factoring skills used, etc, of course.)

Lmfaoooo got me :D
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mines stops players again? Gees I thought they l2p mines awhile ago

This. You can just Mist form over it clearing all 3 or 5 (depending on the morph) with minimal damage. Most stam builds in HA just eat it though, barely noticing them.

As for Rune Cage: The skill is just giving out free CC immunity as it breaks on direct damage. Compare to fossilize for a really good skill.

Edited by Feanor on May 6, 2017 10:17AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • DODHitman
    DODHitman
    ✭✭✭
    @op

You cry about sorcs.....but yet stacked shields last 3.5 secs tops with an og that knows hows to anni-cancel.
    There are still sally ass proc sets
    Streak is still bugged
    Shuffle is still god compared to 98% of the skills in game
    We have to build to get the "OP" shields you *** about

You want too complain/***......lets talk about the pets they shoved down our throats and the crazy dps they are now putting out. We "NEVER" asked for it.......at all, *** we asked to get rid of the dam class line cause it has been junk from day one. Now they "overtune" the garbage and all of a sudden its a "nerf sorcs *** fest".

Seriously, we have been nerfed a lot since day one.....look at the true issue before crying nerf.
    These dam pets are a joke and always have been......now they are screwing with our main damage skill lines.
    Eager' Skeaver
    AD-NA/PC | HighElf Sorc. V16 - Magicka Sorc 4Life!
    Guilds: Fantasia - ETU
    R.I.P. Dominion Mafia

Two rules to live by:
    Stay on Crown - Stay out of the Red
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DODHitman wrote: »
    @op

You cry about sorcs.....but yet stacked shields last 3.5 secs tops with an og that knows hows to anni-cancel.
    Streak is still bugged

You want too complain/***......lets talk about the pets they shoved down our throats and the crazy dps they are now putting out. We "NEVER" asked for it.......at all, *** we asked to get rid of the dam class line cause it has been junk from day one. Now they "overtune" the garbage and all of a sudden its a "nerf sorcs *** fest".

Seriously, we have been nerfed a lot since day one.....look at the true issue before crying nerf.
    These dam pets are a joke and always have been......now they are screwing with our main damage skill lines.

Animation cancel won't affect how fast you apply shields because of the global cooldown. Even if you cancel the shield you won't be able to apply another one until the global cooldown ends, and at that point no animation cancel will do just as fine. Animation cancelling abilities does nothing for 90% of the abilities in game as it currently stands. Weaving is needed, but this ain't 1.5 anymore. Animation cancelling just adds an unneeded layer of difficulty to the rotation.

Not disagreeing with you on everything else you wrote, didn't even read your post tbh :D it's just so triggering when people call themselves skilled just because they do something that's completely unnecessary in most cases.
    Edited by Subversus on May 6, 2017 10:54AM
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Folks complain about Sorc damage, but 22k Frags is nothing...my Mag DK can land one shot 30k hits on people...I have one hit KO cp 600 mag Sorcs for 30k.

Elemental drain will allow me to hit heavy armor builds for 20-25k depending.

I have kept this build to myself but it will be even more powerful next patch. Sorcs are not the end all be all bogey man folks think. They are in a good place, Dark deal/conversion needs changed but other then that they are probably fine with real pros and cons

Please enlighten me, how you reach a 22k frag hit in Cyrodiil, while the tooltip itself is barely 22k.
    And I highly doubt, you have around 60k magicka and over 3k spell damage, which only results in my frags hitting for around 10k crit if at all.

Dual Wield ;) 58k Magicka + Dual wield allows you to reach those numbers. But it obviously has very easy hard counters. And you have to sacrifice lots of things on your bars for Inner Light and Aegis.

Not possible though. Please don't count your hits on light armor 0 Cp enemies. Records are nice, but rarely realistic.
    The values I have toyed around with are higher and never even came close to the numbers you guys are kicking around here.

You didn't "toy" with your numbers properly then.

I now know, that I did nothing wrong. I've watched this guys video and his frags don't hit any harder than mine.
    Sure, even I have the potential to insta gib light armor players with no proper CP. Shows that gossip is only gossip after all.

He is showing proof. All you ever do, is spout off how sorcs are fine while claiming every other class needs a nerf. Claiming everyone agrees with you that they are OP.
    How about posting something other than sorcs are fine bc u say so and magplar needs further nerfs bc of reasons.
    Others have literally stated facts about y sorc is broken.
    You are literally the most biased player I have ever seen
    Edited by Darnathian on May 6, 2017 6:59PM
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    @op

Streak is still bugged

Animation cancel won't affect how fast you apply shields because of the global cooldown. Even if you cancel the shield you won't be able to apply another one until the global cooldown ends, and at that point no animation cancel will do just as fine. Animation cancelling abilities does nothing for 90% of the abilities in game as it currently stands. Weaving is needed, but this ain't 1.5 anymore. Animation cancelling just adds an unneeded layer of difficulty to the rotation.

Not disagreeing with you on everything else you wrote, didn't even read your post tbh :D it's just so triggering when people call themselves skilled just because they do something that's completely unnecessary in most cases.

had you read the post or maybe just that sentence more carefully, you would see the reference to Ac was for the attacker not the shield caster.

At least that is how i read it - Ac speeding up damage done to the shield user.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The forumsorcs are so funny with their "enough nerf, please buff other classes".

Didn't sound like this when magdks was the meta, neither when stamblade rollypollys was the meta in 1.6.

You know very well that after ZOS destroys classes, they only give them useless "buffs".
    Sorc is still way out of line compared to the other 3 (current) classes and will be more so in Morrowind.

But keep going, it's entertaining.
    Edited by Master_Kas on May 6, 2017 5:15PM
    EU | PC
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love seeing 1.5 DKs again. At least you knew that banner was dangerous back then.
    Edited by Feanor on May 6, 2017 5:43PM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »
    Subversus wrote: »
    @op

Streak is still bugged

had you read the post or maybe just that sentence more carefully, you would see the reference to Ac was for the attacker not the shield caster.

At least that is how i read it - Ac speeding up damage done to the shield user.

And had you read mine correctly you would've known that AC speeds up absolutely nothing. Mate u wot
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Sorc is still way out of line compared to the other 3 (current) classes and will be more so in Morrowind.

So... Twoshotting people from stealth on stamblade is ok, but sorcs are way out of line, right Kas?)
    It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Witar wrote: »
    Master_Kas wrote: »

So... Twoshotting people from stealth on stamblade is ok, but sorcs are way out of line, right Kas?)

Cool, let's compare an 18k hp full glass cannon build with a well rounded open world build that can roughly do the same damage in a full burst combo. You aren't that bright are you (I'm not bashing on sorcs, I'm bashing on this dude. Don't really care about sorc balance anymore tbh)