Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    Sixth wrote: »
    Relax man relax @taytay, you got wiped by pugs multiple times, it's okay

Why are you insulting a man for getting Xv1'ed by multiple pugs (Especially on a no cp server) when you would never hope to challenge him with even numbers or even in a 1v1?

You may be projecting there, I don't know, but Sixth actually does 1v1's and equal engagements on a regular basis. He even dueled Boozdog recently.

I think I should've said "never hope to beat 1v1 or even numbers" because I know as of now he can't, which is fine, I've dueled him too, to help him out, but insulting superior players on the basis of skill is just.. illogical, don't bite the hand that feeds. ;)
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I get more details about this 1v1 tournament? I want to know how much money @usmcjdking and I are going to make (sarcasm here in case you didn't know).
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Right now we have the total jackpot at 150,000Gold, but looking at raising some more gold while we finalize other information.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Relax man relax @taytay, you got wiped by pugs multiple times, it's okay

Why are you insulting a man for getting Xv1'ed by multiple pugs (Especially on a no cp server) when you would never hope to challenge him with even numbers or even in a 1v1?

You may be projecting there, I don't know, but Sixth actually does 1v1's and equal engagements on a regular basis. He even dueled Boozdog recently.

I think I should've said "never hope to beat 1v1 or even numbers" because I know as of now he can't, which is fine, I've dueled him too, to help him out, but insulting superior players on the basis of skill is just.. illogical, don't bite the hand that feeds. ;)

I try not to be friendly with people outside my faction, DC or bust, all others can suck a nut
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, taking note at the times of which these were posted, it looks like we somehow got side-tracked by Taytay being part of a "night"-cap even though he bashed LoDG for being there for "night-caps" in the past.

Right now it's 11.15pm for me. The only thing I capped were a few resources. I also once walked into a breach after the AD that hi-jacked my resource capture to siege a keep had wiped.

It should be pointed out that LoDG will hold the right to accept or deny someone's entry into our Tournament once we finalize all information. That being said, most people will be accepted. The only ones who will not are those who openly want to bash us as an organization, as we will not permit you to benefit from us if you do not want to respect us.

I don't respect you or your guild. However unlike your own members I don't publicly or privately gloat every time I kill someone. Maybe enforce your own standards on your guild.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right now we have the total jackpot at 150,000Gold, but looking at raising some more gold while we finalize other information.

CP active or Azuras
    Also troll kings allowed or banned
    Edited by Joshlenoir on March 13, 2017 1:22PM
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was very much even, I'd say 4-5 vs his 3 or 4 people he had

Again, your own screenshots prove you wrong. Also resource camping.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    It should be pointed out that LoDG will hold the right to accept or deny someone's entry into our Tournament once we finalize all information. That being said, most people will be accepted. The only ones who will not are those who openly want to bash us as an organization, as we will not permit you to benefit from us if you do not want to respect us.

I don't respect you or your guild. However unlike your own members I don't publicly or privately gloat every time I kill someone. Maybe enforce your own standards on your guild.

Legion of Death Gaming holds the right to enforce and create rules for it's members to follow on it's own. The public has no effect on that, especially someone who gloats on his own and then got upset over an individual gloating about killing him. You lost a fight that you had the upper-hand in. You were part of an organized team attacking an unorganized team. You should have won that fight in any and all ways put into it, but you didn't. You were outplayed by PUGS.

CP active or Azuras

That part of the information we are working on finalizing. It is looking more than likely that it will be no CP to keep the trend of Azura's Star.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Dueling is a decent way for your players to get experience fighting different classes and to have an idea what to expect. It doesn't necessarily prep you for fighting groups like ours in open world PVP but it can be useful.

Against groups it's a matter of preparation and teamwork. Helping each other get good builds together and learning how to use them ahead of time, having good team composition, and being able to coordinate movement and attacks and responding quickly to sudden combat situations through voice comms or simply experience fighting together is crucial.

Team composition means not everyone in your group is dps. You have to have people willing to play support roles and play them well. DKs and sorcs to lock people down, DKs and magplars to keep dots on opponents to sustain pressure, burst damage from sorcs and nightblades and stam builds, and a complement of healers of course. Typically you'll have everyone in your group filling multiple roles. People may call it cheesy or whatever, and we aren't all great 1v1 players, but as a group we can wreck some face.

I think TM is one of the best guilds I have come across and the most dangerous. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    It was very much even, I'd say 4-5 vs his 3 or 4 people he had

Again, your own screenshots prove you wrong. Also resource camping.
    Look buddy, you're the one that was dying to new players as you say, sorry :s
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...someone who gloats on his own...
    What does that even mean? Are you saying I gloat? Proof please.

You were part of an organized team attacking an unorganized team. You should have won that fight in any and all ways put into it, but you didn't.
    By that logic how do you ever lose? LoDG is an "organized team" correct? If you expect us to win 3v8+resource then by extension you should win all your fights even when you out number opponents (which you don't).

You were outplayed by PUGS.
    Having double the numbers is not being outplayed. But no one expects you to understand that.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    You were part of an organized team attacking an unorganized team. You should have won that fight in any and all ways put into it, but you didn't.
    By that logic how do you ever lose? LoDG is an "organized team" correct? If you expect us to win 3v8+resource then by extension you should win all your fights even when you out number opponents (which you don't).

By losing against another organized group that had more people.

I get you are [Removed due to ToS], but even you should've known the answer.

A lot of your Forum Posts have been you bashing other players and making it look like you are some almighty player who follows all the rules, which isn't the case. Just the other day you tried gloating about killing DC because EP wiped you on the front door of BRK during a dethrone. But hey, a [Removed due to ToS] wouldn't get that.
    Edited by Vurian97 on March 13, 2017 2:03PM
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see the point in insulting Taytay after you 5v3'd him with resource npcs (from the screenshots). Taytay seems like a decent guy, I've ran into him quite a few times in Azura and I've never seen him being disrespectful to other players. Gloating about this on a public forum is show of bad sportsmanship, I mean there's a small list of players I dislike in Azura but I don't go posting screenshots every time I manage to 1vX them.
    Edited by Sylphie on March 13, 2017 2:09PM
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

A lot of your Forum Posts have been you bashing other players and making it look like you are some almighty player who follows all the rules, which isn't the case. Just the other day you tried gloating about killing DC because EP wiped you on the front door of BRK during a dethrone. But hey, a [Removed due to ToS] wouldn't get that.

Tay is a very good player, and I'd be damned if anyone in LODG could best him in multiple duels if not 1, the hardest (take that word with a grain of salt) player I've ever faced in your guild was "Kavi J", viper tremorscale cost increase poisons in heavy armor flavor of the month stam sorc, other than that nobody has made me raise an eyebrow. However I'm not trying to insult LODG everything that can be said has been said, but you really don't have a place to insult him or gloat about him getting "outplayed by pugs" when there is an obvious grey area and miscommunication of what happened between both parties, and there's no point proposing a duel cause, we know how that will go.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »
    I don't see the point in insulting Taytay after you 5v3'd him with resource npcs (from the screenshots). Taytay seems like a decent guy, I've ran into him quite a few times in Azura and I've never seen him being disrespectful to other players. Gloating about this on a public forum is show of bad sportsmanship, I mean there's a small list of players I dislike in Azura but I don't go posting screenshots every time I manage to 1vX them.

I wasn't even there for the resource fight, however, I did look at the names on the screen and I didn't know any of the DC besides Sixth. However, I did know Rowsdowerr (Tertiary Meat's GM) and Taytay. That implies we have Taytay, who bashes others for things and then does it anyway (Select Political [Removed Original due to ToS] Logic going on there), and Rowsdowerr, who is leading a group of TM members.

I've learned a lot on these Forums and I can't even post what I've learned due to the ToS because a lot of people get super offended over words.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Tay is a very good player, and I'd be damned if anyone in LODG could best him in multiple duels if not 1, the hardest (take that word with a grain of salt) player I've ever faced in your guild was "Kavi J", viper tremorscale cost increase poisons in heavy armor flavor of the month stam sorc, other than that nobody has made me raise an eyebrow. However I'm not trying to insult LODG everything that can be said has been said, but you really don't have a place to insult him or gloat about him getting "outplayed by pugs" when there is an obvious grey area and miscommunication of what happened between both parties, and there's no point proposing a duel cause, we know how that will go.

I killed Taytay in a 1v1 outside of Bleaker's Outpost when he was trying to rush to help the AD Zerg. He was dumb enough to get caught with no shield on and also sprinting on his horse.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

I killed Taytay in a 1v1 outside of Bleaker's Outpost when he was trying to rush to help the AD Zerg. He was dumb enough to get caught with no shield on and also sprinting on his horse.

How is it a 1v1 if you caught him on his horse with no shields (Especially as a sorc) and his attention was obviously elsewhere...
    That isn't a 1v1 you just jumped him and got the better of him lol, why don't you challenge him to a straight up duel where you're both ready and see how that goes
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I truly pity you if you believe this is the only scenario in which you wipe. Not because you wipe, everyone dies, but because you believe it.

A lot of your Forum Posts have been you bashing other players
    Yes, I do that sometimes, unfortunately I'm human.

..and making it look like you are some almighty player...
    I am not almighty. Hope that clears up any confusion people had about me.

...who follows all the rules, which isn't the case.
    I do what I can for campaign health. I encourage AD not to cap gate keeps, not to push when a faction is clearly under manned, and play on my EP when required. I challenge you to point out when I have been anything other then sportsmanlike (you tea-bag me, yet I've never done it to you, for example).

Just the other day you tried gloating about killing DC because EP wiped you on the front door of BRK during a dethrone. But hey, a [Removed due to ToS] wouldn't get that.
    This is what I said on the forums that you are referring to:
    I hope LoDG recognizes the irony of complaining about people not helping with dethrone and then pushing my 3-man off our ram of inner BRK.

Please don't mistake this for me being upset, was some fun 3-way fights, it's just an uncontrollable itch I have to point out contradictions.
    As you can see, no gloating of killing DC. Non of my follow up posts included anything of the sort either. Please don't spread blatant and obvious lies.

[Removed due to ToS]
    Can anyone tell me what this is trying to say? Cause it sounds like he wants to say something that is against the ToS.... which is something I have never said to him or any LoDG member... yet I'm meant to be the bad guy here?

Edit: I missed this one the first time.
    That implies we have Taytay, who bashes others for things and then does it anyway (Select Political [Removed Original due to ToS] Logic going on there)
    Please please elaborate. Particularly intrigued by the political statement, super unsure how that ties in.

Edited by Taylor_MB on March 13, 2017 3:21PM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

How is it a 1v1 if you caught him on his horse with no shields (Especially as a sorc) and his attention was obviously elsewhere...
    That isn't a 1v1 you just jumped him and got the better of him lol, why don't you challenge him to a straight up duel where you're both ready and see how that goes

There was 1 person fighting 1 person, that makes it a 1v1. Just because he was too dumb to prepare for anything is not my fault in any way.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    [Removed due to ToS]
    Can anyone tell me what this is trying to say? Cause it sounds like he wants to say something that is against the ToS.... which is something I have never said to him or any LoDG member... yet I'm meant to be the bad guy here?

It was removed because [Removed due to ToS] like to spam report on things that have nothing to do with them.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I appreciate the support, I really do, but I bring this on myself. No one to blame but me, I just can't keep my mouth (err fingers) shut.

Edited by Taylor_MB on March 13, 2017 2:24PM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

I appreciate the support, I really do, but I bring this on myself. No one to blame but me, I just can't keep my mouth (err fingers) shut.

I just view you as the AD version of Betsy. Just less control-freak about where your faction should go.
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

There was 1 person fighting 1 person, that makes it a 1v1. Just because he was too dumb to prepare for anything is not my fault in any way.

In the context of what is being discussed, this has to be one of the funniest things I have read in a while. Thank you.

Now something on which we can all agree perhaps. Killing the mount too is pretty cool.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

So in other words you can only kill him when he is on his mount and has no buffs up and isn't fighting back...
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pre-face: I'm 99% sure you mean Nikel, not Bleakers. Cannot remember getting knocked off my horse by anyone up there. If the 1% does happens to be true then consider everything that follows complete hogwash.

Vurian, please, stop lying. I actually took a screenshot of this because I was genuinely surprised you'd tea-bag after all your rhetoric.

UpMIBAx.png

07uL4ud.png

Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot 5 seconds later when your 15-man group came and all stood around me, you must have been so proud of killing me.

I played a ganker for a long time. Many of my kills I'd never take pride in because the outcome was predetermined for me to win. Killing off a horse 2v1 is exactly two of those occasions.

Also what AD zerg was I running to at an unsieged outpost? I was just riding in to see what fights I could find.

Edited by Taylor_MB on March 13, 2017 2:37PM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Pre-face: I'm pretty sure you mean Nikel, not Bleakers. Cannot remember getting knocked off my horse by anyone up there.

Vurian, please, stop lying. I actually took a screenshot of this because I was genuinely surprised you'd tea-bag after all your rhetoric.

UpMIBAx.png

07uL4ud.png

Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot 5 seconds later when your 15-man group came and all stood around me, you must have been so proud of killing me (your friend did 75% of the damage even though you engaged first, btw).

I played a ganker for a long time. Many of my kills I'd never take pride in because the outcome was predetermined for me to win. Killing off a horse 2v1 is exactly two of those occasions.

Also what AD zerg was I running to at an unsieged outpost? I was just riding in to see what fights I could find.

Wasn't that time, however, that t-bag was warranted due to you accusing me of killing AD at BRK when I didn't even engage AD the entire time besides @Graflo_Swag, who kept trying to kill me since I blocked him for stream-sniping me.

I was referencing to another situation in which you were on the southern side of it and had just ridden in from Aleswell to Bleaker's because it was flagged. I believe it was on Thursday, but do not quote me on the exacts, as it could've been Friday.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just view you as the AD version of Betsy. Just less control-freak about where your faction should go.

Josh would not approve, but I take this as a massive compliment. <3@jameslogan
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, all this "I killed you in this exact circumstance with these exact things going on at this exact time" is completely ridiculous.

If you guys want to 1v1 (I'd happily accept all 1v2's also) cause you think killing me is an impressive feat, then challenge me in game to a duel, I would be more then happy to oblige (I won't even change from my overworld build, hide behind my pet, or start with 500ulti). If you don't think this game is balanced around 1v1, then lets 3v3 or 10v10 or zerg v zerg.

No one gets any gloating rights (if you feel like gloating, which apparently LoDG members do) outside of a structured event that is free from external influence and interference.

Edited by Taylor_MB on March 13, 2017 3:00PM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't that time, however, that t-bag was warranted due to you accusing me of killing AD at BRK when I didn't even engage AD the entire time...
    So how many bags does that justify you too? Talk about weaseling. (I still stand by what I witness).

Edit: Further, my screenshot was taken Wednesday 8th (Tuesday or early Wednesday morning for Americans), my post relating to BRK was the 10th. Happy to post screenshot properties. So your purported justifications doesn't even hold up.

I was referencing to another situation in which you were on the southern side of it and had just ridden in from Aleswell to Bleaker's because it was flagged. I believe it was on Thursday, but do not quote me on the exacts, as it could've been Friday.
    I do not recall.... and as evidenced from my screenshotting, I take note of whenever I see you, especially when you kill me. Still, I give myself 1% I am mistaken.

Edited by Taylor_MB on March 13, 2017 2:59PM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if ESO forum mods just laugh their a**es off at this thread and only moderate it when their duty manager tells them to clean it up.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

This discussion has been closed.