Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    @Humphie I ran into @Boozdog and Snow at some resources for some awesome fights, and looked for you to be with them. wth?

I know, I know... time zones. But, hurry up and play more! ugh lol ;)
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    @Humphie I ran into @Boozdog and Snow at some resources for some awesome fights, and looked for you to be with them. wth?

I know, I know... time zones. But, hurry up and play more! ugh lol ;)

Fine...I log on then. But be nice and keep the beam to yourself. >:)@Heike
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    parkham wrote: »
    3 pages later and as a newcomer to Cyrodiil, I still haven't read anything useful regarding AZ or PVP in general.

You're not going to. There will be precious little facts and insight in this thread, but lots of banter, insults, qq and salt.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BWB thread started in August 2016, AZ thread started in June 2016. You got two months to not get closed. Good luck

I don't think we will have a problem keeping the BwB thread open. I learned ( with the help of the mods ) that arguing with AD/EP is like arguing with a brick wall. It is not worth my time.

I do have a question what got shut down the fastest? The second AS thread or @Vurian97 Emp ? ( Just teasing, Fluffy ) :)

Edited by vamp_emily on March 8, 2017 3:08PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

I was a prime-time Emperor.

You were no Emp.

Based on what ground?

Semantics lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Logged in this morning to find out that they messed with my graphic's card to the point of which Ultra setting looks like Medium settings... View distance 100.. more like View Distance below 20...

I'm annoyed...
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    3 pages later and as a newcomer to Cyrodiil, I still haven't read anything useful regarding AZ or PVP in general.

You're not going to. There will be precious little facts and insight in this thread, but lots of banter, insults, qq and salt.

Yea this is where you come to die in ESO. Both spiritually and in-game; purgatory.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, what do you want to know? I'd like to think some of us would like to help out new players.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged in this morning to find out that they messed with my graphic's card to the point of which Ultra setting looks like Medium settings... View distance 100.. more like View Distance below 20...

I'm annoyed...

Looks like the salt from the previous thread, broke your gfx card forever lol.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @parkham - not so much the latter 'call to arms' message; but Mr. Bitaken's original post still seems accurate on the general play style of Azura's Star. It's not for everyone, but many of those that I play with like the challenge of playing without CP. The choices in your build and skill load-out seem to have more meaning.

As for the 'state' of the server in Mr. Bitaken's post, just insert <FACTION> here rather than <FACTION> and the dynamics of population are addressed. Presently, a good long block of playing time during the day is well represented by all factions. Faction population ramp-ups differ from day-to-day and one faction or another tends to be on longer or better represented throughout the whole day.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/272079
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/327822
    Edited by cbaudersub17_ESO on March 8, 2017 4:00PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

I'm annoyed...

Looks like the salt from the previous thread, broke your gfx card forever lol.

I wonder if his computer tech players ESO on AD/EP side.

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Magus wrote: »
    RIP longest running PVP thread.

To those responsible:
    NAJE0d0.png

Lies! We BwBs are at 188 pages now! Ok, we got shut down 3 times but we're well on our way now :tongue:

BWB thread started in August 2016, AZ thread started in June 2016. You got two months to not get closed. Good luck

We should hijack BWB thread. It would be closed in no time and AZ thread would forever be ceowned as the longest.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Magus wrote: »
    RIP longest running PVP thread.

To those responsible:
    NAJE0d0.png

Lies! We BwBs are at 188 pages now! Ok, we got shut down 3 times but we're well on our way now :tongue:

We should hijack BWB thread. It would be closed in no time and AZ thread would forever be ceowned as the longest.

Crowned* and I'm down.

• Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    I challenge any of the DC online currently to a 1v2 (you 2, me 1).

The nightcap is strong.
    ...Let's not forget the fact that AD seems scared to go against EP...

AD has only focused EP... for almost a week straight. I led a group that took Arrius, Kings, and Farragut... in primetime. Then ran back Scrolls.

Where were you...? Roe?

Let me start by saying that I have nothing against you and in fact have stopped to rez you from time to time as some members in TM have ties to RoB.

Are you referring to primetime last night (Tuesday)? If so, was it not Marek the one who picked up and ran both Altadoon & Mnem scrolls? {The lizard likes to swim; bad knees and all} They being placed in Farragut and Kings at the time.
    Dae - TM
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Munavar wrote: »

The nightcap is strong.

AD has only focused EP... for almost a week straight. I led a group that took Arrius, Kings, and Farragut... in primetime. Then ran back Scrolls.

Where were you...? Roe?

Let me start by saying that I have nothing against you and in fact have stopped to rez you from time to time as some members in TM have ties to RoB.

Are you referring to primetime last night (Tuesday)? If so, was it not Marek the one who picked up and ran both Altadoon & Mnem scrolls? {The lizard likes to swim; bad knees and all} They being placed in Farragut and Kings at the time.

Not that @Heike needs anyone to speak for him, but I am pretty sure he is referring to a few nights ago and speaking to the "AD seems scared to go against EP" posted by others.

Poking around in some random field with a frenemy DC (last night? - long week), team 'orange' was mentioned as a larger DC zone chat buzz. Pretty laughable suggestion, really.
    Edited by cbaudersub17_ESO on March 8, 2017 8:14PM
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

The nightcap is strong.

Where were you...? Roe?

No. I was referring to Saturday night and late Sunday morning. Although, last night I was bored, running solo (RoB was in TF) and went on that scroll run from Kings... tagging along for the field fights with EP en route.

The "bad knees" comments in zone were hilarious! :)

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

The nightcap is strong.

Where were you...? Roe?

No. I was referring to Saturday night and late Sunday morning. Although, last night I was bored, running solo (RoB was in TF) and went on that scroll run from Kings... tagging along for the field fights with EP en route.

The "bad knees" comments in zone were hilarious! :)

It's the tail. Great rudder, horrible for weight distribution.
    Marek
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 , I think you need to improve your actual PvP before investing more in forum PvP and ruining the BwB thread. It's hard to provoke salt without something in game to generate salt - and it's gonna be hard to bring the oceanic zerg to the BwB and have us understand a single word to get offended.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

Adenoma wrote: »
    @Vurian97 , I think you need to improve your actual PvP before investing more in forum PvP and ruining the BwB thread. It's hard to provoke salt without something in game to generate salt - and it's gonna be hard to bring the oceanic zerg to the BwB and have us understand a single word to get offended.

THIS ISNT BWB, BUDDY UR LOST
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

You sound salty already and I only said "I'm down". I feel accomplished. Why don't you go pretend to be a doctor in your BWB Thread bub?
    Edited by Vurian97 on March 9, 2017 12:19AM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Seriously? We play in all campaigns. Maybe you should go to BwB. That is where we teach noobs how to play.

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Seriously? We play in all campaigns. Maybe you should go to BwB. That is where we teach noobs how to play.

Based on past forum posts, you are there to beat up on noobs, not teach them.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Of course I will kill a new player and enjoy it. I am there to kill AD/EP and don't care how they feel, but if someone from DC needed help I'm always available. I think a big issue is too many players pass up BwB and head for AS/TF.

Recently I've been playing mostly in TF. I often wonder if they are all new players. We will lose everything with population the same.

Edited by vamp_emily on March 9, 2017 1:00AM

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Of course I will kill a new player and enjoy it. I am there to kill AD/EP and don't care how they feel, but if someone from DC needed help I'm always available. I think a big issue is too many players pass up BwB and head for the AS/TF.

Recently I've been playing mostly in TF. I often wonder if they are all new players. We will lose everything with population the same.

It wasn't a dig at BwB, I was making fun of him for being in the wrong thread. I LOVE BwB, I always play it from level 1-50 and it's very fun.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    typical ad not doing *** to help dethrone
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right now, EP one keep left until dethrone, so AD tryhard guild pvdoor last place DC home keeps.
    EP : poplcked
    AD: 3 bars
    DC: 2 bars

Outstanding stuff! *slow clap* Truely inspiring!
    Edited by Bazeric on March 9, 2017 4:07AM
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    howbahdah

jI9PsFJ.jpg
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Huggelz
    Huggelz
    ✭✭✭
    for braidas
    Edited by Huggelz on March 9, 2017 4:37AM
    Marcel
    Marcel Rigmond DC Nightblade - Flawless Conqueror
    Full Metal Carebears
    Nemesis (RIP)
  • Drasn
    Drasn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Notice that DC is pushing Chal, notice that a certain AD guild(TM) that has been backdooring every push that DC makes agaisnt EP has claimed bleakers for no other reason than to cut us off from Chal. This has been going on all day long even when DC was pushed back to gates. Crap like this is why its becoming apparent that its 2v1.

An7CPgn.png

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    I guess we can assume TM is scared of Boozs crew?? :/
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

This discussion has been closed.