Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So the current Azura's balance is about even DC and EP with AD a little lower in pop?
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »
    apostate9 wrote: »
    Grunim wrote: »
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    I'm so excited for all these new arrivals from Trueflame or elsewhere, because buried beneath all the heavy healbots and pocket dks, there are some fantastic solo players I've had the opportunity to duel.

Are there any specific guilds that have announced they are definitely re-homing to Azura's after Trueflame's current cycle ends? Thanks :)

DL for EP is re-homing Azura's.

:-)

Great...more EP. More playing on AD incoming @Heike

So...you want more people on AS....but only your preferred faction? Are you saying AD needs more people? Cuz that sure hasn't been my observation.

Wait, I just remembered! I'm playing ESO for my amusement...not yours.

Edited by apostate9 on March 21, 2017 10:51PM
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Well done learning how to use the edit button!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so excited for all these new arrivals from Trueflame or elsewhere, because buried beneath all the heavy healbots and pocket dks, there are some fantastic solo players I've had the opportunity to duel.

Are there any specific guilds that have announced they are definitely re-homing to Azura's after Trueflame's current cycle ends? Thanks :)

So...you want more people on AS....but only your preferred faction? Are you saying AD needs more people? Cuz that sure hasn't been my observation.

Lol...in MY playtime EP PvDoors. So I am choosing to play AD when necessary. My prefered faction IS EP.

You sure sound salty...might want to consider PvE a bit? <3
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Actually DC could use a little help on Azura's, but I haven't been on much for a few days so maybe it changed?

FWIW, Humphie mains EP and I main AD. Some of us actually don't want to play for the faction that paints the map one color daily. As I've said the fighting tends to be much more enjoyable when there's no emperor.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

Actually DC could use a little help on Azura's, but I haven't been on much for a few days so maybe it changed?

FWIW, Humphie mains EP and I main AD. Some of us actually don't want to play for the faction that paints the map one color daily. As I've said the fighting tends to be much more enjoyable when there's no emperor.

Hasn't change. Not even LoDG can compete with the size of TM. We're not longer a zerg guild, but a small scale one on Azuras lol. Theres no dedicated guild for DC as of right now. We'll see who comes back once TF ends, or has it already?
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    Hasn't change. Not even LoDG can compete with the size of TM. We're not longer a zerg guild, but a small scale one on Azuras lol. Theres no dedicated guild for DC as of right now. We'll see who comes back once TF ends, or has it already?

It looks like you're implying that TM is running huge raids or something, but I get what you're saying.

If you're changing to small scale, guild only stuff, that means your group composition and cooperation becomes that much more important. I hope you guys have been working on that.
    • PC/NA
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

It looks like you're implying that TM is running huge raids or something, but I get what you're saying.

If you're changing to small scale, guild only stuff, that means your group composition and cooperation becomes that much more important. I hope you guys have been working on that.

Maybe TM isn't running large raids, but your AD pugs certainty follow you guys. Not saying it as in insult, it means the PUGs see TM and follow for free AP.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Maybe TM isn't running large raids, but your AD pugs certainty follow you guys. Not saying it as in insult, it means the PUGs see TM and follow for free AP.
    Yeah, that's true. Really wish they wouldn't ride our coattails like that.
    • PC/NA
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I blame night squirrel for being a pretty girl.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Bishoujo Senshi Night Squirrel (coming soon)
    • PC/NA
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bishoujo Senshi Night Squirrel (coming soon)

Lmao...how soon? I need to see iiiiiiiiit.
    A plebarian with a silly haircolor and huge eyes....<3
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    EygKf1x.jpg
    [snip]

[Edit for profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 22, 2017 4:12PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol...in MY playtime EP PvDoors. So I am choosing to play AD when necessary. My prefered faction IS EP.

Nope. You sound like someone who overuses the word "salty" by a factor of a bazillion. If I sound "salty" to you "bruh", you don't even know what it means. In fact, you're the one who sound like you need a hanky right now.

May wanna consider not trying so hard?

Edited by apostate9 on March 22, 2017 2:58AM
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done learning how to use the edit button!

Well done face rolling your keyboard!
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Idk where to put this, but I did a 3v1 and came out the victor and i gotta say that *** feels good as hell. I blurred the names out so its not naming and shaming lmaoo Im only posting it cause like I said im still new to pvp so that was a first for me

NZcYd7C.jpg
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• jameslogan
    jameslogan
    ✭✭✭

Nope. You sound like someone who overuses the word "salty" by a factor of a bazillion. If I sound "salty" to you "bruh", you don't even know what it means. In fact, you're the one who sound like you need a hanky right now.

I know you're about to come to Azura's, so I feel as though I ought to let you know that Humphie is beloved by all factions. Please don't start off on the wrong foot. And yeah, I saw the original content of your post before you edited it. Don't do that.
    Betsy
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    jameslogan wrote: »

I know you're about to come to Azura's, so I feel as though I ought to let you know that Humphie is beloved by all factions. Please don't start off on the wrong foot. And yeah, I saw the original content of your post before you edited it. Don't do that.

I'll second that. Everyone's got humphie's back. Esp on EP.
    She's got a good sense of humor though. I can't imagine anyone not getting along with her.
    Edited by Zander98 on March 22, 2017 4:01AM
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • donJay
    donJay
    ✭✭✭
    Idk where to put this, but I did a 3v1 and came out the victor and i gotta say that *** feels good as hell. I blurred the names out so its not naming and shaming lmaoo Im only posting it cause like I said im still new to pvp so that was a first for me

NZcYd7C.jpg

I know where. Not in the Azuras thread.
    ANIMOSITY BEST GUILD NA + EU
    Former Los Pepes
    Former Nemesìs
    Former Dynamic
    Former Nexus

EP | Magplar l Argonian l don-Jay
    DC | Magden | High Elf | don-Bae

Magden Solo PvP Vid
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love and hate AD's ability to faction stack in BRK (previously Bleakers or Nikel) while we lose all our home keeps and scrolls.

It's hilariously fun, but also tremendously infuriating.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• cearnach
    cearnach
    Soul Shriven
    Hi everyone! Is this forum just for throwing insults about or are we actually doing something constructive?
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know of no reason why we cannot do both.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh....I don't want this thread locked. :(

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    cearnach wrote: »
    ..... are we actually doing something constructive?

You ask that at 4am...?

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    On a separate note, I've heard/read all the jokes about TD, their guild and their organization, as well as the overall organization of AD in AS. And without sounding crass, salty or even irritated (I'm not):

People that pop into AS and immediately start calling the new(er) groups unorganized or "3 stupid zergs," might should try wrangling pugs themselves first.

I've done pug-wrangling before, and I will again. Even compared to the really off-the-cuff, "Oh, I have six people from taking this resource/keep/just playing with friends let's turn on autoinvite and see what we can do?" groups I've run they just... felt unorganized and headless any time I've run with them. When I compare them to raids I've run with in PvP (IOTE, Auxiliary groups to DR) and raids I've fought alongside or against( TM, LoDG, DR) the coordination and leadership-level strategy is just not there at all.

At the very least: kicking pugs who do not follow their Crown and using group rally waypoints would do wonders for them. I've not seen them use those tools yet in the least. (Mind, I've not joined the primary TD raidgroup, so I may simply not have gotten to run with their primary leaders..)
    Edited by Jamini on March 22, 2017 2:35PM
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Jamini wrote: »
    Heike wrote: »
    On a separate note, I've heard/read all the jokes about TD, their guild and their organization, as well as the overall organization of AD in AS. And without sounding crass, salty or even irritated (I'm not):

People that pop into AS and immediately start calling the new(er) groups unorganized or "3 stupid zergs," might should try wrangling pugs themselves first.

I've done pug-wrangling before, and I will again. Even compared to the really off-the-cuff, "Oh, I have six people from taking this resource/keep/just playing with friends let's turn on autoinvite and see what we can do?" groups I've run they just... felt unorganized and headless any time I've run with them. When I compare them to raids I've run with in PvP (IOTE, Auxiliary groups to DR) and raids I've fought alongside or against( TM, LoDG, DR) the coordination and leadership-level strategy is just not there at all.

At the very least: kicking pugs who do not follow their Crown and using group rally waypoints would do wonders for them. I've not seen them use those tools yet in the least. (Mind, I've not joined the primary TD raidgroup, so I may simply not have gotten to run with their primary leaders..)

I think you're spot on in your thoughts and assessment. They'll learn. I just think it's a bit harder maybe for them, when you go from zero to 3 full raids of 30, and have to manage upwards of 90 people. I wouldn't do it. lol
    Edited by Heike on March 22, 2017 3:03PM
    Mihail Heike

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    I love and hate AD's ability to faction stack in BRK (previously Bleakers or Nikel) while we lose all our home keeps and scrolls.

It's hilariously fun, but also tremendously infuriating.

.... I'm guessing that DC overnighted the map. lol

Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jameslogan wrote: »

Really? All factions love this rando? Cuz you said so? Cute. I've been here since Beta, and never heard of him. You, lots of people have heard of. Not in a good way. So basically, I don't care what you saw, and I don't care who's in your forums cool club. I am perfectly happy to get along with folks on these forums, and prefer too. But I have no obligation to take your kek, his kek, or any kek from any stranger that thinks they are somebody super important, cuz they have a few sycophants on a game forum. Nobody cares.

So get bent.

(Edited for typos. If that's cool...)
    Edited by apostate9 on March 23, 2017 12:08AM
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cearnach wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Is this forum just for throwing insults about or are we actually doing something constructive?

Apparently, the former.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    All I see is someone hopping on a winning bandwagon @apostate9

giphy.gif
    Edited by Sixth on March 23, 2017 12:17AM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

This discussion has been closed.