The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

@ZOS fix your damn game

BuggeX
BuggeX
✭✭✭✭✭
How Long does it take this time until you manage to fix your damn game @ZOS?

Broken Op Monster sets (grothdaar) dealing more dps in 1v1 than my flame lash with sun set WTF IS THAT ***?
Viper proc on snip dealing instant 16k dmg WTF???!?!?!?
eye of the Strom dealing 40k dmg, faster than a cold fire balista on a Vampire @Wrobel WTF IS THAT *** AIGAN?

eye of the stom is so op, sorcs running that insteed negate, because waths dead cant cast anyway

why does it take you aigan 6 mounths to nerf this *** Things?!??!?!?!?!?

nb running arround oneshooting anything with spambus and veli/Viper proc @ZOS WHY??!??!?!

edit: i even died 1 mounth to that *** for a uselles reward thats not even worth 25k Gold, not enought for pots for one damn week @ZOS why the *** dont we get nothing as a reward??
10 repair Stones? LOL
the Stones arent even worth a single kill @Wrobel LOOOOL!!?!?!?!??!
Im running 1 mounth pvp for 10 repair Stones
Edited by BuggeX on October 25, 2016 4:19PM
#makemagickadkgreataigan
#givemeaexecute
#ineedheal
#betterhotfixgrindspots
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If PvE players don't care about Proc sets, ZOS doesn't care about proc sets. Simple as that.
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • Aerem
    Aerem
    ✭✭✭
    That hurt to read.

#mDK Masterrace
    #NerfDragonblood
    #NerfmDK

Aerem Incendium l mDK
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OP be like
    ulu0Enr.gif

Wrobel be like
    a6KgFmw.jpg
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since dueling has been introduced there has been a lot of 'I got my tush spanked, something must be broken' threads. I think duelers should duel naked ( no armor or jewelry ).

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »

I'm sorry, but what? How did you get hit by a Viper proc for 16k with Battle Spirit? I'm on the side of the fence that finds the procs-proccing-procs-proccing-procs meta stale, but there's no way in Oblivion that number is believable without a screenshot of the death recap or combat log. The highest I've been hit with Viper so far is around 4700.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL; if we all had a dime for every post like this we'd probably be rich!!

mpGUHPT.png
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on October 25, 2016 8:54PM
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm., nothing seems to have changed for me. Maybe it's because I'm a magicka nightblade and I don't get any new gear. :/
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpheu5 wrote: »

I'm sorry, but what? How did you get hit by a Viper proc for 16k with Battle Spirit? I'm on the side of the fence that finds the procs-proccing-procs-proccing-procs meta stale, but there's no way in Oblivion that number is believable without a screenshot of the death recap or combat log. The highest I've been hit with Viper so far is around 4700.

including snipe ofc, snip hits for about 8-10k, Vipern is arround 5-6k,

on azuras, btw
    Edited by BuggeX on October 26, 2016 10:52AM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Lucious90
    Lucious90
    ✭✭✭
    I find it interesting that Matt, who has been involved on PvP/RvR titles like DAoC and WAR, would have a game with abysmal pvp. I am not sure as president if he can have any say in the big picture direction to take the pvp game. Armor sets, relative unbalance between stam and mag, that always tips from one extreme to the other, procs proccing procs proccing procs, intended or not, that should not of been over looked at all, they have cyrodill in the PTS for a reason, use the damned thing to give pvpers a decent gaming experience
    Xbox/NA
    Naturegoat - Stam Warden
    Healgoat- Mag temp
    Staticgoat- Stam Sorc
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    while i completely disagree with the writing style of Bugge X, the content itself can be signed...

it's elder procs online now. my armor procs killed you, so i have skill. l2p...

the destro staff ulti is a joke right now. let's look at the previous state:
    you had messed up ultis like the vamp ulti back in its days... it got nerfed
    you had the whole ball group cr*p style proxy det crap... it got nerfed (still usable, but less efficient, which is okay (inevitable deto is another subject))

and yet, they come up with another situation where all you have to do is running with 1 or 2 friends through your opponents while the ulti is on and you [SNIP] them up pretty much. very bad game design. and to make things worse... the ui glitch where your opponents might not even see that the ulti is up. well [SNIP]up ZOS, once again. Simply get rid of the Wrobler.
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on October 26, 2016 2:15PM
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree OP.
    r2CXfYP.png
    Magicka is so underpowered so @wrobel gave them a nuclear bomb. That fight I died for 2 seconds probably together with 6-7 people. 4 destro ultimates ticking 4k damage per second each which is undogable, unblockable and unreflectable with 10m radius is really terible skill design. The person who did it must never played PvP in this game.
    Because I can!
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping they don't nerf destro ulti until they finally fix stamina/proc sets.

My guess is they nerf destro ulti and leave proc sets as they are though because ZOS.
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh well, i forgot to mention that every id*ot is now using that ulti (as long as magicka class). it is very interesting to see how people who had a completely different play style adapted to this cr*p.

oh and btw... you can combine this with proc sets for even more fun >_<
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    I agree OP.
    r2CXfYP.png
    Magicka is so underpowered so @wrobel gave them a nuclear bomb. That fight I died for 2 seconds probably together with 6-7 people. 4 destro ultimates ticking 4k damage per second each which is undogable, unblockable and unreflectable with 10m radius is really terible skill design. The person who did it must never played PvP in this game.
    Let's guess that ultimates would be dawnbreaker, which is twice cheaper and deal more dmg instantly that your recap shows, what changes? Ah it would be shorter two times
    There's no class balance, moreover there's zero damage/mitigation balance.
    Edited by Sugaroverdose on October 26, 2016 3:35PM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Broken Op Monster sets (grothdaar) dealing more dps in 1v1 than my flame lash with sun set WTF IS THAT ***?

Couldn't possibly be that flame lash produces terrible damage without investing all the Spell Damage in Nirn and a rabbits foot around your wrist?

{★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree OP.
    r2CXfYP.png

If you die to destro ulti in the open field you're probably potatoing. On the other hand though we really need diminishing returns on roots. I really feel bad for anyone that is not a templar and you basically just live your life permanently snared and rooted from the moment you wake up in the morning.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a two second telegraph delay on the new destro ulti, a huge red circle you shouldn't be standing in, and NO CC.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Destro ult is OP, no denying that.

But as long as that's my only tool as a light armor magblade to effectively kill these blackrose/viper/tremorscale Dpstankhealers who gets me stuck in a permanent snare, I'll use it.
    Edited by Master_Kas on October 26, 2016 4:08PM
    EU | PC
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalebron wrote: »
    Hmm., nothing seems to have changed for me. Maybe it's because I'm a magicka nightblade and I don't get any new gear. :/

This. :confounded::cry:
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    I agree OP.
    r2CXfYP.png

If you die to destro ulti in the open field you're probably potatoing. On the other hand though we really need diminishing returns on roots. I really feel bad for anyone that is not a templar and you basically just live your life permanently snared and rooted from the moment you wake up in the morning.

Um no. When I'm running solo and a group of 12 all root and lock me down and then hit me with that stupid OP destro ult...they're the ones potatoing. Not me.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    I agree OP.
    r2CXfYP.png

Um no. When I'm running solo and a group of 12 all root and lock me down and then hit me with that stupid OP destro ult...they're the ones potatoing. Not me.

Being honest you would die in that situation if they used normal attacks or any other ulti. With Destro ulti there is a ramp up time before it starts doing damage. It's very easy to tell when groups are going to use it, and when they do to usually roll out. If you're complaining about dying 12v1 though, I don't really know what to tell you you have unrealistic expectations.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    There's a two second telegraph delay on the new destro ulti, a huge red circle you shouldn't be standing in, and NO CC.

Honestly, I have yet to see any red circle from a destro ult at all. I'm starting to think it's like the missing red circles from coldharbor siege... sometimes there, sometimes not. At least with siege I can use a debuff tracker to see it ticking to explain the plummeting health bar.

Nothing worse than a death recap where you were apparently standing in invisible stupid the whole time.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    I agree OP.
    r2CXfYP.png

Being honest you would die in that situation if they used normal attacks or any other ulti. With Destro ulti there is a ramp up time before it starts doing damage. It's very easy to tell when groups are going to use it, and when they do to usually roll out. If you're complaining about dying 12v1 though, I don't really know what to tell you you have unrealistic expectations.

Siiiiigh. Of course I would die in that situation. Which is what makes them potatoes for all rooting and destro ulting one magblade. <eye roll>
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destro ulti is the new proxy det. The perfect zerg tool.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

Honestly, I have yet to see any red circle from a destro ult at all. I'm starting to think it's like the missing red circles from coldharbor siege... sometimes there, sometimes not. At least with siege I can use a debuff tracker to see it ticking to explain the plummeting health bar.

Nothing worse than a death recap where you were apparently standing in invisible stupid the whole time.

It doesn't show up a lot of times, but I do see it fairly often. With all of the other effects going off it can be hard to see a lot of things. Grothdarr visual basically covers everything around that player from view. Plus the ults themselves have wild looking effects.
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    OP, don't expect not to die when losing.
    destro ult problem? try negate, works everytime. ;)
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

It doesn't show up a lot of times, but I do see it fairly often. With all of the other effects going off it can be hard to see a lot of things. Grothdarr visual basically covers everything around that player from view. Plus the ults themselves have wild looking effects.

So many new visuals... they look fabulous one by one, but are a bit overwhelming trying to process everything going on when a bunch are going off at once. No doubt they'll be second nature soon, but it must be hell on colorblind players right now.
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

Couldn't possibly be that flame lash produces terrible damage without investing all the Spell Damage in Nirn and a rabbits foot around your wrist?

i say it aigan, i Play on azuras, now runing Sun Set and Spellwever, still grothdaar deals more dps.
    OP, don't expect not to die when losing.
    destro ult problem? try negate, works everytime. ;)

negate doesnt worke aiganst Vipern/veli set
    Edited by BuggeX on October 31, 2016 8:05AM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree OP.
    r2CXfYP.png

Try getting hit with 4 dawnbreaker and tell me if the result isnt the same...
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree OP.
    r2CXfYP.png

Try getting hit with 4 dawnbreaker and tell me if the result isnt the same...

So you want to say that it is easier to hit me with 4 dawnbreakers at the same time? It will be almost impossible because it is a cone and the range is not so big. My problem with the destro ultimate is that even a monkey can use it ad get some kills. The group leader just says in voice chat: ulti now and what they have to do is just move stacked together and killing everything which in their radius. After the ulti is gone, they charge and repeat if meanwhile they are not wiped.
    Because I can!