The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

@ZOS fix your damn game

• kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order for them to fix the game they would have to spend money and get rid of the clueless lambert/wrobel team and hire some devs that know how to make an mmo and how mmo combat works because the current team has no idea :(
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eye of the Storm is insanely powerful at the moment. In RvR battles we now have sorcs activating this thing and streaking across enemy raids. In the time it takes me to break free from a streak stun, I have lost half my health and so has everyone around me.

Perhaps this wouldn't be so bad if we could see the ult, a solid half the time in large battles I never see the thing or it seems to be clipping through the floor in towers and today I ran into multiple people running destro with Vicious Death... so now my death experience is more like, "Hmm, I'm taking a lot of damage. Must be another invisible destro ult, so I should move/shield/heal -BLAM-... WTF WAS THAT?! Oh VD. Of course."

And as much as I enjoy pulling 200k+ dps in some pve AoE pulls with the destro ult, I'm going to need to admit that this thing is just too powerful ESPECIALLY if it's not going to render properly.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • gangrel206
    2x Grothdaar
    5x Vicious Death
    5x Spinner (DW on the bar with streak and mist form, destro the other)

Proxy > Immovable Pot > Shield up > Eye of the Storm > Streak inside a zerg, specially if they are in a flag > Spam mist form

Think you can solo a zerg, but call 2 more sorcs with this setup just to make sure lmao
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    I agree OP.
    r2CXfYP.png
    Magicka is so underpowered so @wrobel gave them a nuclear bomb. That fight I died for 2 seconds probably together with 6-7 people. 4 destro ultimates ticking 4k damage per second each which is undogable, unblockable and unreflectable with 10m radius is really terible skill design. The person who did it must never played PvP in this game.

Try getting hit with 4 dawnbreaker and tell me if the result isnt the same...

you can block and purge DB, you will most likly survive 4 DB

DB is a 8m cleave infornt of the enemy, easy to avoid
    Edited by BuggeX on October 31, 2016 2:46PM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »
    I agree OP.
    r2CXfYP.png
    Magicka is so underpowered so @wrobel gave them a nuclear bomb. That fight I died for 2 seconds probably together with 6-7 people. 4 destro ultimates ticking 4k damage per second each which is undogable, unblockable and unreflectable with 10m radius is really terible skill design. The person who did it must never played PvP in this game.

Not to mention the random DB misses that are seemingly inexplainable.
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »
    I agree OP.
    r2CXfYP.png

Not to mention the random DB misses that are seemingly inexplainable.

I'd point out it's not always unexplainable, being it's the usual suspects that dawnbreaker just "misses" on.

I'd say it's a big issue, except I've had it totally miss me and I've had shooting star/ice comet totally miss me as well.

It's like sometimes people become untargetable, as if they were under the world. I'd point fingers if sometimes I didn't notice it happening to people attacking me.

• BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel @ZOS TY for this AWESOME ULTI
    sbbdfLM.png

NOT
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots