Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.6.2

• deadlychaos1991
    deadlychaos1991
    ✭✭✭
    TheHsN wrote: »
    DPShiro wrote: »
    Padhraigh wrote: »
    So there will be no Undaunted Plunder dropping from MA/vMA, correct? Only from group trials?

Correct. It will only drop from Trial bosses in Veteran difficulty.

This is bad, it should drop from VMA too since that costs a lot in resources as well, and everything is is BoP there.

Also would you mind explaining the adjusted drops on Normal Maelstrom Arena? Surely weapons don't drop there now?

No, weapons do not drop in Normal mode now. We didn't change what types of items drop in Normal MA, just that they'll now scale to CP160.

damn u...

Lol these weapons and the masters weapons are the only pieces of gear in the game that require skill to obtain. Don't make them available on super-easy-scrub mode. PLEASE DON'T ZOS
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tri Focus: Reverted the bug fix that caused Shock Heavy Attacks to not splash damage to nearby enemies during the entire channeled attack. The tooltip of Tri Focus has been updated to reflect this change.
    Buffing frost would be nice too 'cuz in it's current state, you might as well just get rid of it. That's how bad it is compared to the other elements. I wish I could play a frost mage especially with that awesome upcoming frost motif but I'd be shooting myself in the foot.

To prove my point, look at this set. You do flame damage, why not frost damage? I know why, because it sucks.
    Ice-Furnace-Sets.jpg

• asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Undaunted Plunder
    We've heard your feedback regarding the inability to make money by running Veteran Trials, and added Undaunted Plunder to the Veteran mode of all Trials.
    • By defeating bosses in the Veteran-mode Trials, you'll earn Undaunted Plunder – valuable items that can be sold to merchants for 1000 gold each.
    • Each boss you defeat will drop an increased amount of Undaunted Plunder that you can sell.
    • We're continuing to keep an eye on these rewards, and will continue to adjust them as needed.
    Come on @ZOS_Finn @ZOS_RichLambert this is such a lazy approach and will destroy the economy even more than is already being done with everything becoming bop. The inflation that this is going to cause will be ridiculous. Pots will skyrocket in price and gold tempers will go from a ridiculous price that they're at now to almost unaffordable. Sure in the short term it will work fine because players will have some sort of income, however every single trials run will basically just be printing 120k gold and adding that to the economy where as if you gave us an item to trade to other players such as maybe flowers or so that we can either keep them and make pots or sell them to other players for gold it would be a much better solution. Instead of just causing inflation it will cause the price of pots to drop since mats will be easier to acquire and the people running trials will still be able to make money from them but just from other players with gold that is already in the economy instead of from a vendor creating new gold. As it is right now there is nothing to take gold out of the economy instead it just flows from one player to another. There is no tax or item that you need to buy from npcs for gold. Please reconsider this change and dont let it go live. Even if you need to remove any sort of income from vet trials for a period of time I would rather see that than a system that will ruin the economy in the long run.

I see it as another way to make money by playing instead of mindless farming/making pots.

The same argument could be said of when stealing came out/pvp gained that magickal trader but the price per stack/item of the most important raid/pvp items has always stayed within the 10k-30k range based on an available stock/need ratio.

In the end, the zones being open to all will either increase the price of goods or decrease them, not if raiders gain a Unique way to earn gold inside their preferred location. This will be good for the economy.

How does the magical trade which takes gold out of circulation because it allows people to spend large sums of gold at an npc for something useful compare to making large sums of gold at an npc for 0 use? They are actually polar opposites lol. Also the rate at which gold is added into circulation from stealing is nothing compared to the rate that it will be from trials. A solid raid group can complete aa and hrc in ~30-45 minutes, lets say at minimum each complete is going to give people in the raid 10 items to sell so 10k gold. multiply that by 12 for 12 raiders and thats 120k. Most raid guilds will run the trials at least 2 if not 3 or more times on raid nights. So lets say an average of 3 runs thats 360k from just one guild running trials. Now multiply that by 2 or 3 for the average number of raid days and hats 1m gold from just one group running trials being added into circulation every week and then multiply that by however many guilds run trials which is quite a few and you end up w/ a pretty extreme amount of gold being added into circulation every week. I estimate the amount of gold made in trials every week to be about 10x the gold that will be made in pvp from rewards of the worthy gold and vendoring the gear.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leogon wrote: »
    Tri Focus: Reverted the bug fix that caused Shock Heavy Attacks to not splash damage to nearby enemies during the entire channeled attack. The tooltip of Tri Focus has been updated to reflect this change.
    Buffing frost would be nice too 'cuz in it's current state, you might as well just get rid of it. That's how bad it is compared to the other elements. I wish I could play a frost mage especially with that awesome upcoming frost motif but I'd be shooting myself in the foot.

To prove my point, look at this set. You do flame damage, why not frost damage? I know why, because it sucks.
    Ice-Furnace-Sets.jpg

Why does this set months later still have weapon damage instead of spell damage?
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see your combat team insists on sticking magicka users with crummy ults while handing stam borderline busted sword & shield and 2H ults.

I also think you are ripping off the people buying the crown crates and you should feel ashamed of yourselves as the people who are buying them are your best and most loyal customers.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undaunted Plunder
    We've heard your feedback regarding the inability to make money by running Veteran Trials, and added Undaunted Plunder to the Veteran mode of all Trials.
    • By defeating bosses in the Veteran-mode Trials, you'll earn Undaunted Plunder – valuable items that can be sold to merchants for 1000 gold each.
    • Each boss you defeat will drop an increased amount of Undaunted Plunder that you can sell.
    • We're continuing to keep an eye on these rewards, and will continue to adjust them as needed.
    Come on @ZOS_Finn @ZOS_RichLambert this is such a lazy approach and will destroy the economy even more than is already being done with everything becoming bop. The inflation that this is going to cause will be ridiculous. Pots will skyrocket in price and gold tempers will go from a ridiculous price that they're at now to almost unaffordable. Sure in the short term it will work fine because players will have some sort of income, however every single trials run will basically just be printing 120k gold and adding that to the economy where as if you gave us an item to trade to other players such as maybe flowers or so that we can either keep them and make pots or sell them to other players for gold it would be a much better solution. Instead of just causing inflation it will cause the price of pots to drop since mats will be easier to acquire and the people running trials will still be able to make money from them but just from other players with gold that is already in the economy instead of from a vendor creating new gold. As it is right now there is nothing to take gold out of the economy instead it just flows from one player to another. There is no tax or item that you need to buy from npcs for gold. Please reconsider this change and dont let it go live. Even if you need to remove any sort of income from vet trials for a period of time I would rather see that than a system that will ruin the economy in the long run.

I see it as another way to make money by playing instead of mindless farming/making pots.

The same argument could be said of when stealing came out/pvp gained that magickal trader but the price per stack/item of the most important raid/pvp items has always stayed within the 10k-30k range based on an available stock/need ratio.

In the end, the zones being open to all will either increase the price of goods or decrease them, not if raiders gain a Unique way to earn gold inside their preferred location. This will be good for the economy.

How does the magical trade which takes gold out of circulation because it allows people to spend large sums of gold at an npc for something useful compare to making large sums of gold at an npc for 0 use? They are actually polar opposites lol. Also the rate at which gold is added into circulation from stealing is nothing compared to the rate that it will be from trials. A solid raid group can complete aa and hrc in ~30-45 minutes, lets say at minimum each complete is going to give people in the raid 10 items to sell so 10k gold. multiply that by 12 for 12 raiders and thats 120k. Most raid guilds will run the trials at least 2 if not 3 or more times on raid nights. So lets say an average of 3 runs thats 360k from just one guild running trials. Now multiply that by 2 or 3 for the average number of raid days and hats 1m gold from just one group running trials being added into circulation every week and then multiply that by however many guilds run trials which is quite a few and you end up w/ a pretty extreme amount of gold being added into circulation every week. I estimate the amount of gold made in trials every week to be about 10x the gold that will be made in pvp from rewards of the worthy gold and vendoring the gear.

Forgot those were bound to player. Regardless, the normal pvp sets trade AP for items and can be resold to the market. Pending need/want, that item can go sell for between 6-10k maybe higher.

That gold number is scary, but that also assumes a specific situation in that you also assume these players will only raid while the frequency of the market remains static and they spend the gold on exactly one type of item. With all of the zones open, more sets and materials will be available, and to me this will be a bigger factor on how the market performs than one aspect of ESO, especially if many of the raid teams are finding new sets to use as well as trying new builds, not to mention finding new players to help fill ranks of friends that quit.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • NightFae
    NightFae
    Soul Shriven

New Life Festival (9/21-9/28)
    Visit the pavilion outside of Windhelm to participate in testing the events for the New Life Festival!
    • To begin, you can either travel directly to the Windhelm pavilion, or obtain the quest scroll via the Crown Store.
    • Enjoying a drink from the keg at the pavilion will award you with a double XP bonus for 2 hours.
      • Note: Indulging in another drink will simply refresh the XP buff.
    • There are nine daily quests associated with this event themed for each of the Tamrielic race’s celebrations of New Life.
      • You can obtain each quest from Breda, located at the pavilion in Windhelm.
    • The quests grant various different rewards including new mementos, recipes, consumables, motifs, achievements, and even a hat!

Anyone else having issues finding the start of the quest??

Edited by NightFae on September 20, 2016 11:01PM
    ~*NightFae*~
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good number of fixes overall, but have some feedback.

1. Can we have some buffs to dungeons and trials that aren't simply stat buffs like increases to health and damage? I really don't want the old dungeons to be ridiculous damage fests like the vROM and vCOS dungeons. Would like a nerf to those two as well.

2. It's good that you're increasing gold rewards for vet trials but do note that if not done properly this can lead to severe inflation as you are essentially printing 12k gold minimum every time a boss dies. The cost of potions is going to go up further rendering your fix useless. Try investigating ways to reduce potion/consumable related costs instead as that seems to be the root cause. Maybe increase the duration of potions, make potions more like food or drink? Reduce health and resistances of mobs in trials so that potions aren't needed all the time?

3. Writs are consuming too many materials, and with drop rates of surveys getting nerfed overall this is going to impact crafters greatly. When the number of tries at the RNG limited per day I will always prefer something with a high chance but low payout rather than vice versa.

4. The Crown Crates are an absolute ripoff. 400 Crowns for 1 mimic stone and 15 Crown Invis potions. What the actual.

5. Hope there's a way to obtain MA weapons more easily in the future. It's been long enough, vMA needs a nerf.

It's been long enough players should stop whining and put in the time to get good at it.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NightFae wrote: »

Visit the pavilion outside of Windhelm to participate in testing the events for the New Life Festival!
    • To begin, you can either travel directly to the Windhelm pavilion, or obtain the quest scroll via the Crown Store.
    • Enjoying a drink from the keg at the pavilion will award you with a double XP bonus for 2 hours.
    • There are nine daily quests associated with this event themed for each of the Tamrielic race’s celebrations of New Life.
    • The quests grant various different rewards including new mementos, recipes, consumables, motifs, achievements, and even a hat!

Anyone else cant find the pavilion???

The notes say beginning on September 21, but it does not give a time zone. I suspect it will show up sometime tomorrow.
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NightFae wrote: »

Anyone else cant find the pavilion???
    I haven't looked, but if you aren't able to find it, I think someone else pointed out the start date^^^
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheHsN wrote: »
    SO there isnt anything to make balance again about magicka ..Still too weak compared to stamina

lets wait for next patch notes... we are going to see if things happen like @ZOS_GinaBruno says...???!!!

people want more balance in this patch
    nobody wants to wait 4 months more..

Hopefully ZOS does not think that a nerf is enough. VDSA weapons need a serious buff, the VMA staff needs a buff aswell. The daggers are still up to 18% dps boost, NOTHING else in the game gives that kind of boost. Give the VDSA staff the VMA Now treatment IE the damage increases per tick. Give the VMA staff a good boost to weave dps. Give the VDSA daggers the bow treatment aswell. I mean the vma daggers are better for twin slashes than the VDSA weapons, that's just sad. Both bows are fine. The VMA resto staff is horrid lol, give it a better effect, either a more magicka back like alot more or give everyone some kind of DPS boost or healing boost. SOMETHING it sucks lol. Give the 2 hander in VDSA the same enchant increasing dps per tick or a large boost to the initial. And finally buff the VMA shield. It is such a waste, it looks so great and is so weak and useless. Make it reduce block cost, have a reflect chance something anything shoot make the current enchant alot stronger.
  • sentientomega
    sentientomega
    ✭✭✭
    Why do I keep getting kicked to the login menu?

EDIT: It's alright, I just updated a whole bunch of addons.
    Edited by sentientomega on September 21, 2016 1:16AM
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have so much sadness for the nerf to Lamia Song and Witchman sets.

How dramatic is the reduction when used with a cheap Ultimate like dragon leap?
    Edited by Tannus15 on September 21, 2016 12:58AM
  • Rykmaar
    Rykmaar
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite disappointed that ZoS continues to believe that the destro staff ultimate needs to be an AoE DoT that costs more than meteor yet is not nearly as useful. In PvE, Meteor will still outperform and shooting star will get far more use. In PvP, a stam build will roll out, turn around, and poison inject me in the face or use the machine gun ult that is half the cost of storm yet does more damage -- and at that point, there is NO counterplay. The magicka ult is simply not competitive. It would only be competitive in the scenario where you are dumping on a specific node to capture it---but even then meteor is better because of the CC component.This is not how you get people to use that ultimate, ZoS. What is the basis for the vision on that ability? Can someone from ZoS comment on what the vision for magicka weapon lines is and why AoE continues to be the focus?

Sorry to say, but I disagree with the vision for that ability. It is rubbish in its current state.

Meanwhile, the SnB ult is absolutely strong, if not OP, and will be used by everyone. I know I'm going to abuse the zero cost morph on my stam DK. Hell, I anticipate magicka builds keeping a SnB off bar just to be able to swap and get 6 seconds of reflect every 25 seconds.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can somebody explain this to me please, tryin to wrap my head around this.

Witchman Armor: This item set’s proc now scales with the Ultimate’s cost as well as the item level of the full set. It will heal and restore Stamina for the current value with a 250-cost Ultimate, with values decreasing as the Ultimate cost decreases.

So if i farmed a set of Dragon 15% reduce cost ult and Potentates and 10% and i have a power stone on for 15% thus reducing of ult cost bye 40%. So i am automatically nerfed becuase becuase i do not have alot of ults that high cost cost 250 ? And even if i did its still reduced bye my powerstone passive. And i cant benefit from my powerstone with this set ? This is a DK lover set now... congrats.

I would love ZOS to tailor me a set to my main character.
    Edited by WeylandLabs on September 21, 2016 2:11AM
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can somebody explain this to me please, tryin to wrap my head around this.

Witchman Armor: This item set’s proc now scales with the Ultimate’s cost as well as the item level of the full set. It will heal and restore Stamina for the current value with a 250-cost Ultimate, with values decreasing as the Ultimate cost decreases.

So if i farmed a set of Dragon 15% reduce cost ult and Potentates and 10% and i have a power stone on for 15% thus reducing of ult cost bye 40%. So i am automatically nerfed becuase becuase i do not have alot of ults that high cost cost 250 ? And even if i did its still reduced bye my powerstone passive. And i cant benefit from my powerstone with this set ? This is a DK lover set now... congrats.

I would love ZOS to tailor me a set to my main character.

And with all those cost reductions, you'll get more frequent procs of this set. The way it worked before this change was horribly broken in terms of balance. ZOS shouldn't tailor to you if what you want is a unbalanced broken set.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno As an AD CP300 template character, maxed all craft skills, I'm still seeing maple logs (I think no other lowbie mats) in Auridon, in particular around Quendeluun but all over.

The destro ultimate is still terrible, when Meteor or Greater Atronach are better ground-based ultimates. Will never fire this again as it is.
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • Humatiel
    Humatiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of good updates here, glad to see VMA daggers being brought down a little. I am going to chalk down the destro ult remaining the way it is to zos logic and will proceed to take 5 seconds to read the tooltip when it comes out before ignoring it exists.
    VMA | vHRC-HM | vAA-HM | vSO-HM | vMOL-HM
    700+ CP
    GM of Luxury Raids
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undaunted Plunder

I am extremely disappointed by this approach that ZOS took. The gold that raiders currently "make" and the gold PvPers "make" are all gold given to them by other players in the player-to-player economy. Direct gold injection is absolutely the wrong way to solve the problem.

Instead of Undaunted Plunder, we should instead get Undaunted Supplies, a satchel containing alchemical ingredients, repair kits, and a chance at a gold crafting mat. Things that are directly useful and can be traded for gold on the player market.

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    And with all those cost reductions, you'll get more frequent procs of this set. The way it worked before this change was horribly broken in terms of balance. ZOS shouldn't tailor to you if what you want is a unbalanced broken set.

@code65536

I dont know who your fighting in PVP, but im only gaining 3135 health and stam.This set only procs once every 10 seconds and vs a 60k DK meta Dps tank is not viable now. I had a shot with 7440 health and stam. And you speak balance, well when somebody comes up with a creative way to possibly beat the meta, black rose/reactive, malubeth. You must be a dk meta tank. Well have fun with this set becuase it is now tailored toward you. And theres the build i provided.

I will now focus all my efforts in to killing DKs only. 130k soal assaults here i come....
    Edited by WeylandLabs on September 21, 2016 2:44AM
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the great updates. I think this is the first time that I have seen patches within a PTS cycle have significant changes, which suggests you all are working really hard to take into consideration feedback and perfect the update.

A lot has been done already, but if there's any chance that we can be blown away with another awesome revision of the PTS, I'd like to see:

1. Nerfing (don't have a nicer way of putting it) the 2h ultimate and S&B. They are way too overtuned with the return ulti factor.

2. More mirror sets for magicka types that resemble some of the new stamina sets (i.e. a monster helm that acts like Velidreth and gives spell damage with its 1 piece bonus (that isn't Kena - that gives both).

3. Look into some artifact sets, like Ice Furnace, that have trait bonuses that are no longer relevant. Ice Furnace has a 4 piece bonus that gives weapon damage (ummm).

4. Some sets had spell damage and weapon damage increased to 450 from 400. Ok. Can we make sure that all other similar sets receive the same boost?

5. Consider our feedback before going live with the loot crates the way they are. This is a huge business decision, and it's not only going to affect the game's balance, and whether or not people will continue playing the game. It will affect your reputation as a company and whether or not people well every play any of your games again. Seriously.

6. I'm also in favor of seeing maelstrom weapons become more accessible to the general population. Keep the solo arena hard if you want, and incentivize it with something - titles, sellable loot, or bragging right or something, but not the BiS weapons that create a gap in both skill AND build between the haves and havenots.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shokasegambit1 Because the best way to beat cheese is with even stinkier cheese? That's ridiculous. Just because you face broken builds doesn't justify the creation of even more hilariously broken builds.

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
  • sentientomega
    sentientomega
    ✭✭✭
    Equipment Bonus Indicator
    Added an indicator to your Character window that shows how effective your equipment is at your current level. Higher level and quality equipment will provide a larger bonus. Equipment with traits, enchantments, and/or item set bonuses will also provide a larger bonus.

I know it seems like a silly question, but will this actually mean in terms of player performance?

Or is it simply to tell you how badly your gear needs updating, if such be the case?
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can my dk get a poison whip now that maelstrom flurry are rip, and explain the logic in magicka dps from 28 meters should have same dps as a 5 meter stam dps.

If a magicka DPS is out dpsing you as a stam user, thats a personal issue...
  • Humatiel
    Humatiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    Thanks for the great updates. I think this is the first time that I have seen patches within a PTS cycle have significant changes, which suggests you all are working really hard to take into consideration feedback and perfect the update.

A lot has been done already, but if there's any chance that we can be blown away with another awesome revision of the PTS, I'd like to see:

1. Nerfing (don't have a nicer way of putting it) the 2h ultimate and S&B. They are way too overtuned with the return ulti factor.

2. More mirror sets for magicka types that resemble some of the new stamina sets (i.e. a monster helm that acts like Velidreth and gives spell damage with its 1 piece bonus (that isn't Kena - that gives both).

3. Look into some artifact sets, like Ice Furnace, that have trait bonuses that are no longer relevant. Ice Furnace has a 4 piece bonus that gives weapon damage (ummm).

4. Some sets had spell damage and weapon damage increased to 450 from 400. Ok. Can we make sure that all other similar sets receive the same boost?

5. Consider our feedback before going live with the loot crates the way they are. This is a huge business decision, and it's not only going to affect the game's balance, and whether or not people will continue playing the game. It will affect your reputation as a company and whether or not people well every play any of your games again. Seriously.

6. I'm also in favor of seeing maelstrom weapons become more accessible to the general population. Keep the solo arena hard if you want, and incentivize it with something - titles, sellable loot, or bragging right or something, but not the BiS weapons that create a gap in both skill AND build between the haves and havenots.

As far as I am concerned no amount of gold in the world beats having perfect trait BiS gear. I cant throw money at a boss after all. For me (a raider) to agree with the idea of vma weapons becoming available to the public zos would literally need to give me an infinity symbol next to my gold / mats / potions and say go HAM. Because in my mind that is the day that eso has become too casual to attempt progression.

That being said a slight buff to master weapons that would enable a guild to assist with getting a player "better" gear would definitely be something I would agree with for both the guild aspect and the chance to move forward to a limited extent without vma.
    VMA | vHRC-HM | vAA-HM | vSO-HM | vMOL-HM
    700+ CP
    GM of Luxury Raids
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @code65536

Omg you are a DK, thats too funny. If you can define cheese that would be great ? Obviously you have never went through all the sets saying to yourself if ZOS made that CP160, vr16, vr14 that would work really well.

There are sets on sets that i already thoery crafted. And to be honest i also have a back up if this happened. Im disappointed but not out of the game. That just means im going back to my mag sorc. Putting on cp160 martial knowledge, and rattlecage and kena light attack twice, entropy, v curse, (non blockable now lol ) frag soul assault, wont need the execution, the dk cant out heal 74k to 84 of true damage in 5.7 seconds when knocked down.

Cheeeeeeese :) 1.6 is coming back to my 1st character.
    Edited by WeylandLabs on September 21, 2016 3:11AM
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cruel Flurry (Maelstrom Dual Wield enchantment): Reduced this enchantment’s bonus to Weapon and Spell Damage on your next single-target damage over time ability to 2003 from 3096.

Why are all stamina DPS based classes being nerfed instead of just Dragonknights? No one is pushing numbers like them, and you've effectively reduced Stam DPS to the point where you can only be a DK to stay relevant.

While I agree with StamDK needing a nerf, I disagree with the rest of your comment.

With the nerf to Cruel Flurry, other stamina builds are now more in line with most magic builds (#Sorclivesmatter), meaning the game is slowly becoming more balanced than it was previously. Stamina Builds still have more damage overall than magic but it's a step in the right direction.

Stamina DPS has to deal higher damage than magicka DPS to be viable. They have way more risk in trials.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its sad that my favorite change is

Survey Reports are no longer unique items, and now stack to 200. Only one Survey Report will be used each time you approach and harvest the associated survey report site.

• code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @code65536

Omg you are a DK, thats too funny. If you can define cheese that would be great ? Obviously you have never went through all the sets saying to yourself if ZOS made that CP160, vr16, vr14 that would work really well.

There are sets on sets that i already thoery crafted. And to be honest i also have a back up if this happened. Im disappointed but not out of the game. That just means im going back to my mag sorc. Putting on cp160 martial knowledge, and rattlecage and kena light attack twice, entropy, v curse, (non blockable now lol ) frag soul assault, wont need the execution, the dk cant out heal 74k to 84 of true damage in 5.7 seconds when knocked down.

Cheeeeeeese :) 1.6 is coming back to my 1st character.

I don't PvP on my DKs. But even if I did, that is irrelevant.

Do you want to say with a straight face that a nightblade's 50 cost ultimate or a sorc's spammable overload restoring the full amount of resources is not stupidly broken?

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, SHADOWS OF THE HIST DLC GAME PACK

Dungeons & Group Content
    Dungeons
    • Ruins of Mazzatun
      • Blocking the charge portion of a Xit-Xaht Sludge-Slinger's Feral Blitz when your character lacks the proper stamina to fully block will no longer cause the Xit-Xaht Sludge-Slinger to stagger before continuing the charge.
      • Blocking the charge portion of Xal-Nur's Monstrous Blitz when your character lacks the proper stamina to fully block will no longer cause Xal-Nur to stagger before continuing his charge.

This patch note makes no sense.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel