The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.5.0

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS fix the mess you made with the sorcerer class!

Start with the inadequate passives, non-existent instant heals and missing defensive abilities, then address shield duration.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healer’s Habit: This item set’s bonus has been changed to grant Minor Mending.

I'm actually kind of glad about this. Instead of trying to get the CP160 one... I'll just hang out in my mansion (house). B)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Footman’s Fortune: Reduced the amount of block mitigation provided by this item set to 8%, down from 12%.

I smell incoming despair on the forums.
    Robust Constitution: This passive ability has been renamed to “Nimble.” Also, it no longer increases your Health Recovery by 6/13/20%. It now increases your Max Stamina by 2/4/6% and continues to increase your Stamina Recovery by 3/6/10%.

Alright, so 6% max stam + 8% weapon crit vs 12% max stam.

So you want literally 100% of competitive stam builds in PvE to be khajiits?
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Steffi_K
    Steffi_K
    ✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    Not a fan of khajiit no longer having health regen as one of their passives, they are AD's more durable race but now they have 2 stamina dps races. Will see how this plays out, but overall, meh.

totaly agree I like my khajiit as it is I dont need that 6% more stam -_-
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
    Khajiit Skills

Medium Armor Expertise: This passive ability has been renamed to “Cutpurse.” Also, in addition to the current benefit it now increases your chance to successfully pickpocket by 5%.
    Robust Constitution: This passive ability has been renamed to “Nimble.” Also, it no longer increases your Health Recovery by 6/13/20%. It now increases your Max Stamina by 2/4/6% and continues to increase your Stamina Recovery by 3/6/10%.

Plz no leave the HP Recovery as it is! Why more stamina?
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is this the full notes. Really no SORC changes. No DK changes. Just a visual change and call it George. LOL get ready for a second round of forums. I just know now not to waste my time contributing to them...
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undaunted Chests Improvements
    We've improved the rewards from the Undaunted chests! Now, the items you obtain from these chests will always scale all the way up to your current level and Champion Rank. We've also increased the availability of Monster Set Shoulder items in these chests: You will always find a Monster Set Shoulder piece in the Gold chest, often in the Silver chest, and occasionally in the Bronze chest.

How is this different than how it is on live currently? Isn't it 100% for gold keys on live, 50% for silver, and 25%? for Bronze?
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Dark Elf, Go Dark Elf, go go go Go Dark Elf!
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yet more proof that people who do not play this game do not understand the implications of the changes they make. Enjoy the racial balancing firestorm incoming. So many "smack head" moments reading these patch notes - which don't even add much to the game - and the damage these thoughtless changes do to all our hard work is hard to overstate.
  • Shuichi
    Shuichi
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is this the full notes. Really no SORC changes. No DK changes. Just a visual change and call it George. LOL get ready for a second round of forums. I just know now not to waste my time contributing to them...

You've wasted your time posting in this thread 3-4 times already, the reason no sorc changes were made is because the vast majority of players aren't seeing the issues you are, since they've taken time to learn and adapt. L2P issue
    Hand of Sithis - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    You buffed the strongest stamina class in the game, in Khajits. Why did you think this was a good idea? The only reason behind this buff is to force people to change to khajit and make money. Give us another option for stamina. What the hell?
  • Miszou
    Miszou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there goes my Argonian Tank.... FFS. :s

Honestly, WTF is that?

I hope everyone that cried about Argonian Racial passives is happy with this change, because it just gimped every Argonian Tank in the game.

Argonian Templar Healer or GTFO. :|
  • Kattemynte
    Kattemynte
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I was hoping for a nerf to racial passives where choosing one race over the other was more of flavor than choosing for min/max. For example, 10% more magicka for breton and high-elf is huge for magicka builds. No point in choosing any other race. However, if it was only 5% it would not be as ground breaking making even a Khajjit caster not feel under-powered because Khajjit was chosen for RP purposes and not having the most dps.
  • adamt88yep
    RIP my Argonian Templar Tank and Bonjour my Argonian Templar Healer
    Xbox One [ EU ]
    Gamertag - Adamt88yep
    Stamina Nightblade - Dark Elf - EP
    Stamina Templar - Argonian - EP
    Magicka Sorcerer - High Elf- EP
    Magicka Templar - Breton - EP
    Magicka Dragon Knight - Dark Elf - EP
    Magicka Nighblade - Breton - EP

PC [EU]
    Adamt88yep
    Magicka Templar - Breton - DC
  • Semner
    Semner
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Semner wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »
    My god, Pets need buffs not nerfs ! Necropotence is the only set that helps them

I have calculated everything and Necropotence must AT LEAST grant 2775 Magicka to make it at least equal to what it is right now.
    Nice that I probably have to wait 2 weeks until I can see the change, because guild stores don't work on pts and I will not be able to see the set.

2775? It granted me like 5k when active. >.<

You don't see what I am up to :) Necropotence grants exactly 3711 Magicka.
    Updating the set from V12 to V16 will increase the magicka from 2,3,4 trait and enchant by a total of 936
    So actually, we would win 936 Magicka if they would not nerf it.

Now where this set has a flat value, that value must be at least 2775 Magicka to make it equal to what it used to be, considering the gain from V16 enchants etc

EDIT: Just for clarification, I am refering to the 5 piece set bonus when I speak about 3711 Magicka

Oh, I see what you mean now. That does make sense. Good catch. :)
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah well ty but how about the people who decide to do a "shadowscale" argonian/Nightblade toon?

I don't want a healer i want a killer...

Signature

• Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, I think the sets in AA and Hel Ra were reversed. Just a heads up/
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miszou wrote: »

Honestly, WTF is that?

I hope everyone that cried about Argonian Racial passives is happy with this change, because it just gimped every Argonian Tank in the game.

Wait, what? A 9% decrease in healing received means that your build is ruined?

Care to elaborate, because I'm not seeing how this is horrible... it's not great, but magicka!

- an Argonian nightblade who's pretty pleased with the changes
  • reclaimervii.sierra117ub17_ESO
    Seriously ZO$ why change racial changes that NO ONE WANTED TO BE CHANGED, we just wanted you to change the lame races
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS you forgot to give High Elves magic damage :(
    #MOREORBS
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On racials:
    • Argonians' 12% increase to healing done is pretty insane. I get a feeling that you guys were trying to make racials more of a flavor thing and less relevant to your character's performance in endgame stuff like dungeons and PVP, and this change goes against that idea completely. Why would I play a healer of any other race when an Argonian's heals would be 12% stronger?
    • Bretons' increase to AP also doesn't feel cool. Granted, 1% is nothing, but I still strongly dislike the concept of somebody beating somebody else on the leaderboards just because of the race they chose.
    • I get a feeling you guys are trying to cull health regen builds from the game.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is rather nitpicky, but...

When you think "Opportunist", you think of things like wealth and gold. Not prestige and standing (AP).

When you think "Diplomat", you think prestige and standing (AP). Not wealth and gold.

Breton's Opportunist should provide a 1% gold gain, and Imperial's Diplomat should provide a 1% AP gain. It fits better with the words, with TES lore, and it makes sense that Imperials should have a (tiny) advantage in their own home province whereas the merchant-class Bretons should be the ones getting the (tiny) gold bonus.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Miszou
    Miszou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miszou wrote: »

Honestly, WTF is that?

Wait, what? A 9% decrease in healing received means that your build is ruined?

Care to elaborate, because I'm not seeing how this is horrible... it's not great, but magicka!

- an Argonian nightblade who's pretty pleased with the changes

It's actually kinda crappy for all Argonians that aren't healers... IMHO, this change just pigeonholes Argonians into healers and makes the racial passives WORSE for every other role.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On racials:
    • I get a feeling you guys are trying to cull health regen builds from the game.
    Because they are realizing its uselessness
    #MOREORBS
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gear levels stay the same and Altmer and Redguard were not nerfed. That's all I really wanted from this patch, well done.
    Edited by CyrusArya on June 27, 2016 7:26PM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dark Elf Vampires are dommed, Imperials 1% gold gain? bretons and High Elf are further improved along with Khajit and Nords, Argonians are now called healers..

Why even bothered Orc and Wood Elf?

Redguard buff is funny indeed, who wants Consumed Food duration buff?
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on June 27, 2016 6:58PM
  • Vinther
    Vinther
    ✭✭✭
    TL;DR
    Khajit remains #1 choice for stamina DPS in PvE and is now stronger than ever
    Redguard remains #1 choice for stamina PvP

Dunmer/Altmer remains #1 choice for Magicka DPS PvE
    Argonian takes the #1 from Breton for healer PvE

Imperial still > Nord when it comes to tanking
  • ckbud
    ckbud
    ✭✭✭
    No new motifs being added to learn from this DLC?
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    I know this is rather nitpicky, but...

When you think "Opportunist", you think of things like wealth and gold. Not prestige and standing (AP).

When you think "Diplomat", you think prestige and standing (AP). Not wealth and gold.

Breton's Opportunist should provide a 1% gold gain, and Imperial's Diplomat should provide a 1% AP gain. It fits better with the words, with TES lore, and it makes sense that Imperials should have a (tiny) advantage in their own home province whereas the merchant-class Bretons should be the ones getting the (tiny) gold bonus.

Wrobel, you better look in to this!
    There are errors in your changes to racial passives.

Imperials are romans and they value honour and courage more than wealth, hence the ceasers have to continously prove that to his people or he will be ditched by the people and the senate.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @Wrobel
    Edited by Van_0S on June 27, 2016 7:02PM
  • Vinther
    Vinther
    ✭✭✭
    So Khajit remains #1 choice for stamina DPS in PvE
    Redguard remains #1 choice for stamina PvP

Dunmer/Altmer remains #1 choice for Magicka DPS PvE
    Argonian takes the #1 from Breton for healer PvE

And Imperial still > Nord when it comes to tanking.

So much about the promised diversity, eh!?

I'm forced to roll Khajit for competitive pve dps and reroll my breton healer to argonian....

I don't like the freaking tails, but i refuse to play gimp races.

So I guess I'll stick to my dunmer magplar and magblade and just DPS through the whole content, because *** this.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah well ty but how about the people who decide to do a "shadowscale" argonian/Nightblade toon?

I don't want a healer i want a killer...

Yep, still no lore-friendly sneaky Argonians ~.~

Also that +5% chance of pickpocketing for Khajiit and 10% less fall damage for Bosmer... I think it could be the other way round. Thieving is a negative Khajiiti stereotype, but it is a cultural aspect of the Bosmer (Right of Theft). Also I thought cats were the ones who always landed on their feet? Heheh. It will still be fun to jump around with my Bosmer and hopefully not die as much.

And I would really like if the "Ashlander" passive was named something else. We House Dunmer wouldn't want to be associated with... them.

All in all, my main character was consolidated as my XP grinder, my Breton Magicka NB as my PvP character (one day), my Imperial Priest (Magicka Templar healer) is making more money (LOL), my Bosmer is going to be jumping around a lot and the rest of my characters are not too affected by the changes.
    Edited by Abeille on June 27, 2016 7:04PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.