Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

PTS Patch Notes v2.5.0

• Vinther
    Vinther
    ✭✭✭

Orc is bad
    Dark Elf Vampires are dommed, Imperials 1% gold gain? bretons and High Elf are further improved along with Khajit and Nords, Argonians are now called healers..

Why even bothered Orc and Wood Elf?

Redguard buff is funny indeed, who wants Consumed Food duration buff?

Orc is badass strong as certain builds anyway and now the 5% healing received will make it even stronger in pvp
    Wood elf is already the best pvp ganker.
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NEW FEATURES / UPDATES / BIG CHANGES

World Building
    A few new buildings were added to several zones, and the zone maps were updated accordingly. These buildings are not accessible at this time. In some of these locations, wildlife, and/or bystanders were removed or adjusted to make way for the new construction. In addition, some residents have been moved from their homes, and those buildings are no longer accessible. These changes are in preparation for the upcoming release of Player Housing.[/b]

There better have been due process for the residents of Tamriel who were relocated, many of which are very low income and had lived in those areas for generations. Also, I hope a full environmental impact assessment was completed to determine how to mitigate for lost wildlife habitat caused by this new construction.
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that all? Quite underwhelming honestly.
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH

Audio
    General
    • Fixed an issue where the weapon charge depletion sound was playing upon exiting a conversation.

So that is what that sound was...
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
    • Bards may no longer be killed.

Awwwww.
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    I must admit, that went better than I expected.

I am not seeing a lot to complain about after the first read.

Also, I suspect that they are going to stage in additional changes not listed here over the next few weeks. These are not the final patch notes.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the Khajiit and Argoninan change :smile:
    Great Work!
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shuichi wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is this the full notes. Really no SORC changes. No DK changes. Just a visual change and call it George. LOL get ready for a second round of forums. I just know now not to waste my time contributing to them...

You've wasted your time posting in this thread 3-4 times already, the reason no sorc changes were made is because the vast majority of players aren't seeing the issues you are, since they've taken time to learn and adapt. L2P issue

Yes yes yes L2P and all that uh huh good job kid :wink:
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    ckbud wrote: »
    No new motifs being added to learn from this DLC?

Yes, there are some. We're tracking down what the note should say, as it was missed. We'll add it shortly.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • jknight201
    jknight201
    ✭✭✭
    Shuichi wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is this the full notes. Really no SORC changes. No DK changes. Just a visual change and call it George. LOL get ready for a second round of forums. I just know now not to waste my time contributing to them...

You've wasted your time posting in this thread 3-4 times already, the reason no sorc changes were made is because the vast majority of players aren't seeing the issues you are, since they've taken time to learn and adapt. L2P issue

The sorc problems are real. I guess everyone *but* you sees them. You just aren't hearing as much about them anymore because most people have accepted that Zos is too incompetent to balance classes in their game and have move on to other things/other games.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh hey, I was smart to make my templar healer an Argonian.

My Breton isn't quite sure she likes being put into a pvp corner, though...
    Edited by Ilsabet on June 27, 2016 7:11PM
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Benawaw89
    Benawaw89
    ✭✭✭
    Trenia wrote: »
    You buffed the strongest stamina class in the game, in Khajits. Why did you think this was a good idea? The only reason behind this buff is to force people to change to khajit and make money. Give us another option for stamina. What the hell?

hell right man, because we know most of all are imperial and redguard, so we buff khajit so all buy clown store race change
  • The_Great_Maldini
    The_Great_Maldini
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing new for Sorcs. Just a crap class forever more and now this necropotence nerf, the only damn thing I had to look forward too. Screw it. Just delete the SORC class. Wow does ZOS just suck. Thus was the last shred of belief I had in this company.

Wow, what a drama queen.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm liking what I see ! Except that the increase in CPs is kinda ridiculous... Its done in less than a day.

I'd love to see the new Monster Helm sets !

By the way, when is this patch coming out exactly ?...
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Papa_Hunt
    Papa_Hunt
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is going into testing, but when is this patch supposed to hit the live servers?
  • Miszou
    Miszou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oompuh wrote: »
    Love the Khajiit and Argoninan change :smile:
    Great Work!

I'm guessing you have (or will have) an Argonian Healer. Because no-one in their right mind will want Agonians for anything else now.

At least before, there was some utility in boosting healing received (for both DPS and Tanks), but what use is healing done for anything other than a healer?

There's no diversity here at all. Absolutely none.
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    [*]Necropotence: This item set’s Max Magicka bonus has been changed to a flat value instead of a percentage.

Oh I knew it. How was I naive to believe, that ZoS would just buff something for a change instead of buffing and nerfing at the same time.

Now I wish it would just stay V12 instead. What's the point when the V16 version is much worse than as the V12 version is right now.

Can't have them buffing pets in any way now can we! ;)
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • sentientomega
    sentientomega
    ✭✭✭
    At what point would the appearance change token be consumed?

When you entered the appearance changer screen to take a note of your character appearance bar details and the like and then exit, or only when you make changes, confirm them and then exit?
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were no magic updates or ability changes inferred or promised. So much qq. At least they didn't break the racial passives.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    racial changes ain't a win... very dissapointed. Especialy with no removal of the skill line passives...
    The "play the way you want" sort off gets more and more negated with these updates...
    I hope we better get free racial changes... they change the passives... I don't like it at all...
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
  • Shuichi
    Shuichi
    ✭✭✭
    At what point would the appearance change token be consumed?

When you entered the appearance changer screen to take a note of your character appearance bar details and the like and then exit, or only when you make changes, confirm them and then exit?

The token is consumed when the changes are finalized. Mess around all you want at no cost :)
    Hand of Sithis - Daggerfall Covenant
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing new for Sorcs. Just a crap class forever more and now this necropotence nerf, the only damn thing I had to look forward too. Screw it. Just delete the SORC class. Wow does ZOS just suck. Thus was the last shred of belief I had in this company.

Wow, what a drama queen.

Child please that's Queen CPU Scientist Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Badum tsss... Balance by ZoS... at least I will be able to switch my races on my magica chars to make them stamina (smart move, and in the next DLC magica classes get buffed so everyone who wants to stay competetive will switch again) and goood bye all magica toons :)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • cote-bmsb16_ESO
    cote-bmsb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    That woodelf fall damage tho.. Wow. Probably re-roll a khahit. Thanks.
  • exiledtyrant
    exiledtyrant
    ✭✭✭
    Are the new sets coming with jewelry and weapons? I like the red mountain set a lot but it would ruin my out setups if I had to wear 5 medium. I'm also glad the werewolf sets are getting some love.
    If all are brethren
    How could my hands not tremble
    As breath fled my prey?

What blinds my vision?
    My hands are tools; it must be
    The haze of blossoms

-Salous the Penitent
  • Valorin
    Valorin
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for patching. :)
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bah AP and Gold passive... do not like that direction one bit!!
  • Niaver
    Niaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well... the update is about Dungeons.
    You are trying to sell two dungeons for 15$ and you didn't even bother to add vet modes to old dungeons. Yeah ZOS, dyes for crowns.
    PC EU - Daggerfall Covenant - @Niaver
    Erazar (main) - Khajit DK tank

Proud owner of Maelstrom Sharpened Bow
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...no dragonknight changes?..I guess Magicka DK's will always be shafted. Thanks <3.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    ButtersEP wrote: »
    You seriously raised the cap by 30? only 30? I hate you so so so so so much Zenimax I really really do. You are lucky your riding the coat tails of Bethesda and the series they have made awesome.

EXACTLY. Inreasing it by 30, after aaaaaall these months is just adding insult to injury, not "giving us a break"...
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Lokov
    Lokov
    ✭✭✭
    Hi ZOS, time to recognize a mistake has come. Just remove champion system from game. All will tell you thanks and it will be simpler to you to balance game. Less balance problems, less lags at Cyrodiil etc.
    Edited by Lokov on June 27, 2016 7:33PM
    Captain Org As More |Mag Blade| DC
    Bald Dude You Know From |Stam Blade| DC
    Ashot One Shot |Mag Blade| AD
    Strippirella |Stam Blade| AD
    Dont Touch My Tralala |Stam DK| DC
    Im Badman |Mag DK| DC
    Big Mac |Mag Sorc| DC
    Savitar Himself |Stam Sorc| DC
    Captain Old Fashion |Mag Plar| DC
    Chelovek Chlen-Nevidimka |Stam Warden| DC

Welcome to my TWITCH in Russian
  • Clerics1985
    Clerics1985
    ✭✭✭
    Please just get rid of the Dunmer, you've killed any reason to EVER use him. Frost and shock damage from a Dunmer? wtf is that logic?