The PTS is now offline for maintenance, and is currently unavailable.
Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.5.0

  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Did BOP in group trading make it into this patch? I don't see it in the notes?

    There's a mention of it in another post...BOP group trading is coming in the next PTS incremental patch.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
    Options
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Did BOP in group trading make it into this patch? I don't see it in the notes?

    Future patch. It's still planned, just didn't make it in this week.
    Options
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    correct me if im wrong, but shouldn't the updated sets from hel ra and aa be the other way around? Like warlock & necropotence drop in AA? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by Nighn_9 on June 27, 2016 8:51PM
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
    Options
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Wow, lots of neat additions this update, but I've gotta call out an issue with one of the racial passives! It is absolutely criminal to let Bretons earn more Alliance Points than others as a racial passive! Even 1% is completely out of line!

    nah
    Options
  • mrs_gibbs
    mrs_gibbs
    ✭✭✭
    Undaunted Chests Improvements
    We've improved the rewards from the Undaunted chests! Now, the items you obtain from these chests will always scale all the way up to your current level and Champion Rank.

    Does this mean that in the future when the CP gear cap is raised that our monster sets will scale with us? Such as 160 to 180cp? Because this is what I've been hoping for.

    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by mrs_gibbs on June 27, 2016 8:54PM
    Options
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokov wrote: »
    Hi ZOS, time to recognize a mistake has come. Just remove champion system from game. All will tell you thanks and it will be simpler to you to balance game. Less balance problems, less lags at Cyrodiil etc.

    Sorry, I disagree. I happen to like the options of the champion point system, and would not welcome it being removed. You do not speak for all players (anymore than I do), so please keep that in mind.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY DLC GAME PACK

    Alliance War
    General
    • Imperial City deaths will now have a cycling timer associated with respawning.  This timer only functions in the districts and ranges anywhere between 1 and 10 seconds after choosing to release or respawn at a district.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler Could you explain in a bit more detail what this means in gameplay terms? I'm not sure what the timer is supposed to do. Thanks!
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
    UI
    General
    • Added Specialized Item Type descriptors to further classify items in tooltips.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Could you give an example of what items have been affected by this, and what additional information is now displayed? Thanks!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You switched the Hel Ra and AA sets? Why?
    Options
  • luxfreak
    luxfreak
    ✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    no changes to skills?
    this was supposed to be a magicka update...

    The ***? We alredy had our Magika Buffs with Imperial City and thives guild.
    Stamina was just updated to fit the standarts of magika last update.
    Tank/DD with Hof HM clear
    Options
  • Kalifas
    Kalifas
    ✭✭✭
    Because someone will never consider a locked version fair.

    Racial Passives should be selected
    An Avid fan of Elder Scrolls Online. Check out my Concepts Repository!
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raising the CP cap by only 30?
    What is the point, looks like my 2 year run with this game may finally be over.
    Just turn off my ability to earn CP just more disappointment.
    Options
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMFG update 10 is just released and you are now releasing update 11??? Slow down ZOS, you're making me to believe this game have a future..
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
    Options
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    OMFG update 10 is just released and you are now releasing update 11??? Slow down ZOS, you're making me to believe this game have a future..

    Slow down there, because the expediency of their updates tends to trend inversely with game performance. They'll eventually get the balance of awesome content that none of us can play.
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

    "We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

    I get by with a little help from logic.
    Options
  • Isarii
    Isarii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, just to make certain I'm reading this right:
    Undaunted Chests Improvements
    We've improved the rewards from the Undaunted chests! Now, the items you obtain from these chests will always scale all the way up to your current level and Champion Rank.

    Does this mean that previously acquired items will be bumped up when the gear cap is raised?

    I want to make sure it doesn't just mean that they'll scale to your level at the time of the chest opening before I start celebrating.
    Edited by Isarii on June 27, 2016 9:30PM
    Isarii Aloroth - PC-NA | Ebonheart Pact | Dunmer | Magicka Nightblade
    Options
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Shuichi wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is this the full notes. Really no SORC changes. No DK changes. Just a visual change and call it George. LOL get ready for a second round of forums. I just know now not to waste my time contributing to them...

    You've wasted your time posting in this thread 3-4 times already, the reason no sorc changes were made is because the vast majority of players aren't seeing the issues you are, since they've taken time to learn and adapt. L2P issue

    Actually that's a pvp pov, in pve sorcerer are still fallling behind when
    Nothing new for Sorcs. Just a crap class forever more and now this necropotence nerf, the only damn thing I had to look forward too. Screw it. Just delete the SORC class. Wow does ZOS just suck. Thus was the last shred of belief I had in this company.

    Wow, what a drama queen.

    The issue with Sorc, is pvp'ers say they are ok when you play them well, which is true cause you can see a sorc which has adapt and a sorc who's still playing as it use to, but on the other hand pve'ers say stop talking cause you don't know Nothing, sorc in pve are bellow average and once again they are also correct.

    So Any issue about sorc should be discussed, pve or pvp.
    Options
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Please just get rid of the Dunmer, you've killed any reason to EVER use him. Frost and shock damage from a Dunmer? wtf is that logic?

    In addition to fire
    Options
  • chaserstorm16909
    chaserstorm16909
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ambidexterity: This passive ability has been renamed to “Ashlander.” Also, in addition to the current benefit it now reduces your damage taken from lava by 50%.
    Flame Talent: This passive ability has been renamed to “Destructive Ancestry.” Also, in addition to the current benefit it now increases your Frost and Shock Damage by 0/1/2%.

    Reduces damage from lava?

    Also, why increase frost and shock damage for a dark elf that presumably is going to be using flame anyway?
    Options
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why nerf my Orc

    Fix Dragonblood !
    Edited by Orchish on June 27, 2016 9:33PM
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy with that, there have been too many big class changes recently nice to get a bit of stability for those that only play once a week to learn their builds. Great that the facials get a revamped AND the option to change race if ur not happy, everyone's happy that way.

    Hope there's another cheap skill point reset!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

    Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

    Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_JessicaFolsom there is no mention about Twice-Fanged Serpent Set getting scaled, I know what that means but double checking, cause it still might be hope
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

    Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
    Options
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Raising the CP cap by only 30?
    What is the point, looks like my 2 year run with this game may finally be over.
    Just turn off my ability to earn CP just more disappointment.

    This one is a bit Harsh but I'm wondering if increasing the CP cap by only 30 isn't a bit low... I kind of believe 30 is going to be the base update and that it would bring player to 600 at next years june patch or Something, but I'm wondering if that isn't a bit too low for the population and if a 51 upgrade followed by 30 upgrade after that could not patch a part of the gap inbetween highly advance player and the current cap setting.

    P.S. I know a part of my guild is raiding but I do realise that most of the people I play with won't feel the need for more CP before long if we keep it that way... simply stating a fact, so I'm wondering if a slightly higher boost may not be interesting as we start this...

    Also over the racial passive, I kind of like it, I would too change pickpocketing and safe fall inbetween kajiit and wood elf, and I do have to admit that the change to argonian isn't what I had in mind. But overall I do like it.

    Still wondering if Kajiit may not loose the bonus to ganking and get Something else, since they look pretty strong in term of dps while maintaining an appropriate stats sheet for sustain...
    Options
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eh Zenimax you forgot about Dragonknights
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Increasing duration of food and drinks on racials is pointless. Food and drinks last long enough and they are easy to make and simple to open the inventory and refresh it when it runs out. Buff their actual effect and NOT their duration.

    A lot of us use health recovery because it meshes with DK passives, along with the heavy armor that many of us have retreated into. So if you need to nerf something to put this max stamina in nerf frost resistance. Make it 1% frost resistance or something.

    Also, if you buff drinks actual effect then you won't have to nerf health recovery because the drinks will restore the lost health recovery. A lot of us use health recovery because it meshes with DK passives, along with the heavy armor that many of us have retreated into.

    Edited by Armitas on June 27, 2016 10:42PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rodents of unusual size. XD
    A few new buildings were added to several zones, and the zone maps were updated accordingly. These buildings are not accessible at this time. In some of these locations, wildlife, and/or bystanders were removed or adjusted to make way for the new construction. In addition, some residents have been moved from their homes, and those buildings are no longer accessible. These changes are in preparation for the upcoming release of Player Housing.

    *cheers*
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
    Options
  • staracino_ESO
    staracino_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    So from what I can tell (wording in the notes), Race change and Appearance change are two separate transactions (tokens)... so what happens to our features when we change our race? Do they get randomized? Do they change to something similar to what they were? Are they set to the numeric value on the scale so that they may as well be randomized?
    What I am getting at is: are we going to have to pay two separate times; once to change our race and then once to get it looking how we want? If this is the case, that is a pretty dirty thing to do to people who are willing to even pay for such a function.
    If you pay for a race change, you should get a free appearance change, too, if this is not already the case.
    Options
  • mrkurokishi
    mrkurokishi
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I was hoping for a nerf to racial passives where choosing one race over the other was more of flavor than choosing for min/max. For example, 10% more magicka for breton and high-elf is huge for magicka builds. No point in choosing any other race. However, if it was only 5% it would not be as ground breaking making even a Khajjit caster not feel under-powered because Khajjit was chosen for RP purposes and not having the most dps.

    I have literally spent the last year hoping they would something similar to what you just suggested. Losing 5 percent is a bit but not crazy, it allows you to play a Stamina Race and not feel completely underwhelming when deciding to play Magicka based and vice-versa.
    PS4 : mrkurokishi
    Bancha: AD Khajiit magCro (main)
    Koicha: AD Khajiit stamPlar
    Usucha: AD Khajiit stamDen
    Teishu: DC Khajiit magDK
    Shincha: AD Khajiit madSorc
    PC : mrkurokishi
    Malacath's Side Piece: DC Orc stamPlar
    Options
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Increasing duration of food and drinks on racials is pointless. Food and drinks last long enough and they are easy to make and simple to open the inventory and refresh it when it runs out. Buff their actual effect and NOT their duration.

    They are non-combat passives, so it make totally sense. They should NOT add any advantage in combat. They are little bonus, like the 50% reduced damage in lava, 50% swimming speed, 10% more inspiration…
    And moreover, they are totally free, you don't need any point to get them.
    Options
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So from what I can tell (wording in the notes), Race change and Appearance change are two separate transactions (tokens)... so what happens to our features when we change our race? Do they get randomized? Do they change to something similar to what they were? Are they set to the numeric value on the scale so that they may as well be randomized?
    What I am getting at is: are we going to have to pay two separate times; once to change our race and then once to get it looking how we want? If this is the case, that is a pretty dirty thing to do to people who are willing to even pay for such a function.
    If you pay for a race change, you should get a free appearance change, too, if this is not already the case.

    When you change race you get to change the appearance as well. They explained that on ESO Live last week.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS's balancing sucks
    Edited by cpuScientist on June 27, 2016 10:27PM
    Options
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where is the news sets into PTS ?
    PC EU PvE CP1500(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78

    Silver Diamand-Rouge(Main) : Stamblade 114K Dummy
    Silver The Liberator : StamArcanist for HUGE DPSSSSSSS 121K Dummy
    6 Other Class Character but didnt used them.
    Options
Sign In or Register to comment.