The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

PTS Patch Notes v2.5.0

• ButtersEP
    ButtersEP
    ✭✭✭
    You seriously raised the cap by 30? only 30? I hate you so so so so so much Zenimax I really really do. You are lucky your riding the coat tails of Bethesda and the series they have made awesome.
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For bosmer, the new passive acrobat is still useful for Dodgeroll lovers! Now they can fall from the keep, with out worry.

But overall not that useful in battle!
    Edited by Van_0S on June 27, 2016 6:47PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've improved the rewards from the Undaunted chests! Now, the items you obtain from these chests will always scale all the way up to your current level and Champion Rank. We've also increased the availability of Monster Set Shoulder items in these chests: You will always find a Monster Set Shoulder piece in the Gold chest, often in the Silver chest, and occasionally in the Bronze chest.

This is old news. lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redguards have become OP, now for stamina users!
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, I might have to respec my Argonian stamblade to magicka now. At least I can transfer the gear to my Khajiit.

I love the little flavor things and that you let me keep my swim speed. I use water as a shortcut more than I care to admit and it's always SO. SLOW. on my other races.

I wish the CP cap was higher, but I'm sure there were a bunch of numbers crunched that indicated 30 was a good idea. Do wish we had gotten 51, though.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why can't DKs just get a fix on Dragon's Blood.

Literally the one thing you can do to make the class useful outside of tanking (and even that is questionable) in PvP. I've sat in meetings where Wrobel has told us he wants it to be a tank skill. Even tanks can't get a good heal off of it.

-.-
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the class changes are missing? There is no way zero class changes were made, especially with all of the minor buffs and tweaks that are needed.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Semner
    Semner
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    [*]Necropotence: This item set’s Max Magicka bonus has been changed to a flat value instead of a percentage.

Oh I knew it. How was I naive to believe, that ZoS would just buff something for a change instead of buffing and nerfing at the same time.

Now I wish it would just stay V12 instead. What's the point when the V16 version is much worse than as the V12 version is right now.

Agreed. Not sure if sorc healers like mine with 50k+ magicka were the reason for this or not, but with the way matriarch heals work, it was sort of necessary to have that much magicka. Good thing it's just a PTS change. Maybe (depending on what the numbers for V16) we can get them to bump it a little to make up the difference.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*]Necropotence: This item set’s Max Magicka bonus has been changed to a flat value instead of a percentage.

Oh I knew it. How was I naive to believe, that ZoS would just buff something for a change instead of buffing and nerfing at the same time.

Now I wish it would just stay V12 instead. What's the point when the V16 version is much worse than as the V12 version is right now.

Oh my God REALLY
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, I might have to respec my Argonian stamblade to magicka now. At least I can transfer the gear to my Khajiit.

I love the little flavor things and that you let me keep my swim speed. I use water as a shortcut more than I care to admit and it's always SO. SLOW. on my other races.

I wish the CP cap was higher, but I'm sure there were a bunch of numbers crunched that indicated 30 was a good idea. Do wish we had gotten 51, though.

Yep!
    9% healing done is a great boon for a healer as well the 3% max magicka and drinking a potion restores x% of magicka/stamina/health.

Its a good race for beginners but not min/max players. Overall, its also have become a good tank race.
    Edited by Van_0S on June 27, 2016 6:33PM
  • Shuichi
    Shuichi
    ✭✭✭
    The new racial passives are awesome, ZOS following some traditional MMO racials without a doubt but i couldn't be more pleased. Everyone complaining about class changes, or the lack thereof, fails to realize the last two major patches provided MAJOR class overhauls, give it some time for data to be gathered for further changes to be made.
    Hand of Sithis - Daggerfall Covenant
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the class changes are missing? There is no way zero class changes were made, especially with all of the minor buffs and tweaks that are needed.

There were only a few.
    Nightblade
    • Shadow
      • Shadow Cloak: Fixed an issue where the invisibility granted by this ability and its morphs was being broken by certain cast time and charge abilities, such as Uppercut and Critical Charge.
    • Siphoning
      • Siphoning Attacks (Siphoning Strikes Morph): Fixed an issue where the cost of Rank IV of this ability was slightly cheaper than intended and was not greying out on your action bar when you lacked the resources to cast it.
    Sorcerer
    • Daedric Summoning
      • Bound Armor: This ability and its morphs now display new, permanent visual effects when they are toggled on. The new visuals are significantly less obtrusive than before and no longer hide all the other gear your character is wearing.
      • Summon Unstable Familiar: The pet summoned from this ability and its morphs will no longer follow you quite as close when you are out of combat. This will help prevent it from interfering with non-combat activities such as looting and pickpocketing. These pets now position themselves at your left side.
      • Summon Winged Twilight: The pet summoned from this ability and its morphs will no longer follow you quite as close when you are out of combat. This will help prevent it from interfering with non-combat activities such as looting and pickpocketing. These pets now position themselves at your right side.
    Templar
    • Aedric Spear
      • Burning Light: Updated this passive ability’s tooltip to be clearer, and to indicate the proc’s internal cooldown.
    • Dawn’s Wrath
      • Power of the Light (Backlash Morph): Updated this morph’s visual effects and icon.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing new for Sorcs. Just a crap class forever more and now this necropotence nerf, the only damn thing I had to look forward too. Screw it. Just delete the SORC class. Wow does ZOS just suck. Thus was the last shred of belief I had in this company.
  • Semner
    Semner
    ✭✭✭
    Shuichi wrote: »
    The new racial passives are awesome, ZOS following some traditional MMO racials without a doubt but i couldn't be more pleased. Everyone complaining about class changes, or the lack thereof, fails to realize the last two major patches provided MAJOR class overhauls, give it some time for data to be gathered for further changes to be made.

Yep! Spot on, we needed some racial changes, and we desperately needed scaling for AA/HR/DSA and their respective sets. I think this will be a great update once they work out the kinks.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Van_0S wrote: »
    Argonians are the new best Healers, now!

And MagBlades
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My god, Pets need buffs not nerfs ! Necropotence is the only set that helps them

I have calculated everything and Necropotence must AT LEAST grant 2775 Magicka to make it at least equal to what it is right now.
    Nice that I probably have to wait 2 weeks until I can see the change, because guild stores don't work on pts and I will not be able to see the set.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Did i read monster undaundet goes to ur max champ points? So 501 or 160?
  • Semner
    Semner
    ✭✭✭
    My god, Pets need buffs not nerfs ! Necropotence is the only set that helps them

I have calculated everything and Necropotence must AT LEAST grant 2775 Magicka to make it at least equal to what it is right now.
    Nice that I probably have to wait 2 weeks until I can see the change, because guild stores don't work on pts and I will not be able to see the set.

2775? It granted me like 5k when active. >.<
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I in the minority for not wanting classes and weapons to have drastic changes every patch? I mean, yes, balance is nice, but I don't want to redo a good chunk of my build every 3 months.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS this is the kind of class patch notes that we are supposed to see. But not until the game is ACTUALLY BALANCED. Sorcs are nothing. Just delete them. Obviously won't fix them.
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coat of the Red Mountain can proc only every two seconds. That still includes the 10% chance? As in, once every 2 seconds, get a 10% chance of greatly increased Flame Damage? Or it's a cooldown of 2 seconds and then the 10% chance starts again?
    Edited by BoloBoffin on June 27, 2016 6:28PM
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There were only a few.
    Nightblade
    • Shadow
      • Shadow Cloak: Fixed an issue where the invisibility granted by this ability and its morphs was being broken by certain cast time and charge abilities, such as Uppercut and Critical Charge.
    • Siphoning
      • Siphoning Attacks (Siphoning Strikes Morph): Fixed an issue where the cost of Rank IV of this ability was slightly cheaper than intended and was not greying out on your action bar when you lacked the resources to cast it.
    Sorcerer
    • Daedric Summoning
      • Bound Armor: This ability and its morphs now display new, permanent visual effects when they are toggled on. The new visuals are significantly less obtrusive than before and no longer hide all the other gear your character is wearing.
      • Summon Unstable Familiar: The pet summoned from this ability and its morphs will no longer follow you quite as close when you are out of combat. This will help prevent it from interfering with non-combat activities such as looting and pickpocketing. These pets now position themselves at your left side.
      • Summon Winged Twilight: The pet summoned from this ability and its morphs will no longer follow you quite as close when you are out of combat. This will help prevent it from interfering with non-combat activities such as looting and pickpocketing. These pets now position themselves at your right side.
    Templar
    • Aedric Spear
      • Burning Light: Updated this passive ability’s tooltip to be clearer, and to indicate the proc’s internal cooldown.
    • Dawn’s Wrath
      • Power of the Light (Backlash Morph): Updated this morph’s visual effects and icon.

Those are just tooltip adjustments/clearifications, that is not buffs or tweaks to skills. It has to be an oversight and they were just not added by accident. Otherwise why do we have dev meetings? Not a single thing from the past 3 meetings was even adjusted in here class wise.

Not a single thing.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    no changes to skills?
    this was supposed to be a magicka update...

where did you read that? lol. Stop with the "stamina update" and "magika update" thing, both are viable now, what we need are fixes and a bit of tunning on the balance of some things, but we dont need a "magika update" to break the balance and change the meta again
  • EC_Rob
    EC_Rob
    ✭✭✭
    Please boost breton a bit as well and give them magic damage extra, right now there is no apperent reason to pick a breton except its not an elf or beast race. if you want a bit more balance thats a good start.
    @EC_Rob
    GM of Nirn Traders (PC-EU)
    GM of Aetherius Trade (PC-EU)
    GM of Sovngarde Traders (PC-EU)

Keep it causal, enjoy your games.
    Kill in good spirit, die in good spirit.

Magicka Templar since 2014. Breton master race forever.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flame Talent: This passive ability has been renamed to “Destructive Ancestry.” Also, in addition to the current benefit it now increases your Frost and Shock Damage by 0/1/2%.

Shouldn't it be 1/2/3%, bit useless having increased damage by 0% @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by JamieAubrey on June 27, 2016 6:33PM
  • Navitas
    Navitas
    ✭✭✭
    Race changes in crown store better be like 250 crowns for a week after this update goes live otherwise ZOS is gonna *** off a lot of people who have put so much time into their characters. Not to mention making the returning sets utterly and completely useless (aka sun adding flat flame damage, syrabane internal cooldown, necropotence flat values) Obviously we will have to wait and see how high these flat values are but generally % is always better, so I'm a little hesitant. Also glad to see the alliance war changes, honestly honor guards breaking my stealth on a DK was by far my biggest issue with PvP and I have absolutely no issue with DK not being addressed in any way, shape or form. Neat, sorcs still have no spammable class damage abilities and continue to be the "only useful for negates" class in group pvp. Brb slotting bloodspawn, tavas and potentates. Here's to hoping zos releases some missing chapters of this pts story.
    EDIT: Actually while we're at it, before people start complaining about how useful and OP negates are right now, it's not the negate that's being so strong it's the current root meta going on in group pvp that won't even let you move anywhere because of no root immunity.
    Edited by Navitas on June 27, 2016 6:36PM
    what even are signatures
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Semner wrote: »

2775? It granted me like 5k when active. >.<

You don't see what I am up to :) Necropotence grants exactly 3711 Magicka.
    Updating the set from V12 to V16 will increase the magicka from 2,3,4 trait and enchant by a total of 936
    So actually, we would win 936 Magicka if they would not nerf it.

Now where this set has a flat value, that value must be at least 2775 Magicka to make it equal to what it used to be, considering the gain from V16 enchants etc

EDIT: Just for clarification, I am refering to the 5 piece set bonus when I speak about 3711 Magicka
    Edited by Dracane on June 27, 2016 6:35PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    World Building
    A few new buildings were added to several zones, and the zone maps were updated accordingly. These buildings are not accessible at this time. In some of these locations, wildlife, and/or bystanders were removed or adjusted to make way for the new construction. In addition, some residents have been moved from their homes, and those buildings are no longer accessible. These changes are in preparation for the upcoming release of Player Housing.

That is what excited me the most.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I must admit, that went better than I expected.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There were only a few.
    Nightblade
    • Shadow
    • Siphoning
    Sorcerer
    • Daedric Summoning
    Templar
    • Aedric Spear
    • Dawn’s Wrath

Those are just tooltip adjustments/clearifications, that is not buffs or tweaks to skills. It has to be an oversight and they were just not added by accident. Otherwise why do we have dev meetings? Not a single thing from the past 3 meetings was even adjusted in here class wise.

Not a single thing.

All those pages of requests from sorcs and then NOTHING, why even bother.