Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Cheating and Exploits

• XDragonDoomX
    XDragonDoomX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    ZOS have proven over and over again that abuse of broken skill mechanics or bypassing a keep wall isn't an exploit.

They have never in the two years I've played done anything about this. Nightblades have been able to teleport inside keeps since launch and they never took means to fix it nor discourage its use by stating it's an exploit.

I understand those upset about the current issues, I agree it's dumb and should be an exploit but end of the day you have to accept that it isn't because ZOS refuse to deem it one.

They have no interest/ability to enforce such things in Cyrodiil. They never have and I don't see them ever choosing it, sadly this is the path they have chosen and we have given them ample feedback for two years on why this would destroy PvP for people yet they have not cared.

My advice to those looking for competitive and fair PvP is to look elsewhere, ZOS are not going to give it to you with this game.

Also : Patch notes 2.4.6.
    Nightblade •Assassination •Teleport Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to get on top of Keep walls.

"Forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea.
    massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. ”

(with apologies to Eugene H. Spafford, aka Spaf)

I have the power to please one person per day. Today is not your day.
    Tomorrow... Tomorrow does not look good either.

82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
    83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
    84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
    85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
    86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
    87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
    88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.
    89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
    ** Mr Glenn's Forbidden activities list**

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS have proven over and over again that abuse of broken skill mechanics or bypassing a keep wall isn't an exploit.

They have never in the two years I've played done anything about this. Nightblades have been able to teleport inside keeps since launch and they never took means to fix it nor discourage its use by stating it's an exploit.

I understand those upset about the current issues, I agree it's dumb and should be an exploit but end of the day you have to accept that it isn't because ZOS refuse to deem it one.

They have no interest/ability to enforce such things in Cyrodiil. They never have and I don't see them ever choosing it, sadly this is the path they have chosen and we have given them ample feedback for two years on why this would destroy PvP for people yet they have not cared.

My advice to those looking for competitive and fair PvP is to look elsewhere, ZOS are not going to give it to you with this game.

They have stated that it is an exploit.

"ZOS_AmeliaR wrote: »
    Since this is not intended functionality, continued use of this would be considered an exploit, so please refrain from doing so. Ultimately, any method of entering an enemy keep without breaking down the door is considered an exploit. Thanks for checking!"
    I wouldn't hold your breath that anything will be done. They said the same about dragon leaps over gates, mundas exploit, invisible player exploits etc.

Once again, they talk the talk but don't walk the walk on exploiting like this. It's only large scale things like bank dupe, survey etc. where they stand up and do something.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭
    ^ are you some kind of forum bot?
    this AmeliaR probably not working in ZOS anymore lol

Any statement made by someone as a ZOS employee stands as long as ZOS don't amend, refuse or reject it even if the person is no more employed by the company.
    Raid leader for Undead Nuns (DC-EU-KaalWhaterveritscallednowdays)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any statement made by someone as a ZOS employee stands as long as ZOS don't amend, refuse or reject it even if the person is no more employed by the company.

Yes. However they have NEVER enforced that.

Because they don't have anywhere stating it's an exploit past one forums post that has been buried forever. Masses of players make use of such tricks and have with every issue like it so they don't bother doing bans.

The best you will get is a rushed patch to band aid the issue once it becomes a big enough complaint on the forums. Look back the the Mundas issue and how long that took to finally resolve and it was only in the last month/weeks they even declared it an exploit.

There was a leader of an EU PvP guild who openly posted a screenshot of himself with seven mundas stones active, and ZOS didn't care.

You can quote devs and demand action as much as you want, I am telling you they will not act on it because the precedent of abuse bugs being the PvP meta is established in this game.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭

Because they don't have anywhere stating it's an exploit past one forums post that has been buried forever. Masses of players make use of such tricks and have with every issue like it so they don't bother doing bans.

The best you will get is a rushed patch to band aid the issue once it becomes a big enough complaint on the forums. Look back the the Mundas issue and how long that took to finally resolve and it was only in the last month/weeks they even declared it an exploit.

There was a leader of an EU PvP guild who openly posted a screenshot of himself with seven mundas stones active, and ZOS didn't care.

You can quote devs and demand action as much as you want, I am telling you they will not act on it because the precedent of abuse bugs being the PvP meta is established in this game.

As I posted above, now I would rather want ZOS to comment on it. They can either accept it's a bug or say it's a mechanism. Either way, they screwed up and they should atleast have the guts to accept that rather than being silent on this issue.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As I posted above, now I would rather want ZOS to comment on it. They can either accept it's a bug or say it's a mechanism. Either way, they screwed up and they should atleast have the guts to accept that rather than being silent on this issue.

Wouldn't hold you breath waiting for that answer. I've tried asking @ZOS_BrianWheeler a few times in threads and been ignored. They're not going to make a statement because if they say it's an exploit they're forced to police it, if they say it's not they're letting people run rampant with it and damaging the game.

Better for them to just remain quiet and patch it out when they can, then everyone will forget it's an issue and move on, as has happened with every single issue.
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭

Wouldn't hold you breath waiting for that answer. I've tried asking @ZOS_BrianWheeler a few times in threads and been ignored. They're not going to make a statement because if they say it's an exploit they're forced to police it, if they say it's not they're letting people run rampant with it and damaging the game.

Better for them to just remain quiet and patch it out when they can, then everyone will forget it's an issue and move on, as has happened with every single issue.

I don't expect them to answer given their history on bugs. However, rather than engaging in forum warfare and insulting other players, I'd look for clarification directly from Zenimax. All I can do is try. If they don't care, I'll probably move on from the game just as many more have. Not that they'd care still.
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sincerely salute y'all's patience and tenacious concern in this here PR thread.

But in life, people act out of necessity.

Fighting cheats and exploits is not rational for ZOS business-wise.
    They make $$$ with short-lived DLCs and the next overpriced pink-dotted mount.

The proportion of players concerned with, let alone aware of, cheats and exploits is insignificant.
    There is no necessity for ZOS to address the issue in any other way than in this forum bone they're throwing us here (and possibly, the odd temp ban rumored to have happened).

A few months ago, I wanted to talk my two brothers and two gaming friends into giving ESO a go this summer.
    Clearly I won't advertise the game to them any more because of the disastrous anti-cheat policy (or absence thereof).

So ZOS - you've lost four potential customers.
    Possibly that's language you guys might understand.

But hey - that's still a drop in the ocean.

So, yeah.

PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭
    Arthg wrote: »
    I sincerely salute y'all's patience and tenacious concern in this here PR thread.

But in life, people act out of necessity.

Fighting cheats and exploits is not rational for ZOS business-wise.
    They make $$$ with short-lived DLCs and the next overpriced pink-dotted mount.

The proportion of players concerned with, let alone aware of, cheats and exploits is insignificant.
    There is no necessity for ZOS to address the issue in any other way than in this forum bone they're throwing us here (and possibly, the odd temp ban rumored to have happened).

A few months ago, I wanted to talk my two brothers and two gaming friends into giving ESO a go this summer.
    Clearly I won't advertise the game to them any more because of the disastrous anti-cheat policy (or absence thereof).

So ZOS - you've lost four potential customers.
    Possibly that's language you guys might understand.

But hey - that's still a drop in the ocean.

So, yeah.

But hey, look at that awesome crown store deal on the crappy stuff!
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you will never got a ban for jumping to the keep walls

im doing it every day

and i feel myself very safe agains any bans

please ZOS, show me your hammer lol

but you will not
    because you cant :D

i dont care what you said
    but for me its intended mechanics and i will continue to play like that, to use gapclosers and jump to walls
    until it will not be nerfed

I hope you get your wish. It's not intended mechanics. ZoS have already stated that gaining entry to a keep without sieging is an exploit.

not fixed for 2 years of game - intended
    will be nerfed - okay
    until this all pvp player will use it like me

maybe zos said its not intended
    well, i dont care

but its logically and obviously looks very natural for me
    i have a skill to jump for big distance
    im using it to up on the big wall

nothing against the nature of pvp, nothing against game atmosphere and logic

OK. ZoS did say it was unintended.
    Bromburak wrote: »
    snip from patch notes:

Nightblade

Assassination
    Teleport Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to get on top of Keep walls.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Thanks for the Patch notes.

Great fix but where is the corresponding fix for DKs that are still able to get into keeps since ages?
    I would really appreciate if you could discuss this with the Dev Team.

A simply question, why DKs are still allowed to jump into keeps?

It is not intended that players can completely bypass core Keep capture mechanics by leaping onto walls and into enemy Keeps. You should always have to enter enemy Keeps by taking down a door or wall - any other way is a bug. We are aware that Dragonknights have been able to do this for a while, and and are working to change it.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom acknowledges this is a bug. Using bugs knowingly in game is an exploit.

From the terms of service : section 8 Rules of Conduct

Promote, upload, transmit, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or Virtual Currency or virtual items. In an effort to continuously improve the Services, You and other players discovering exploits, cheats, cracks or other inconsistencies are required to report them to ZeniMax;

All of the above from the ToS is grounds to be banned. I am not sure how it can be confusing.

Edited by clayandaudrey_ESO on July 5, 2016 11:12AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you will never got a ban for jumping to the keep walls

im doing it every day

and i feel myself very safe agains any bans

please ZOS, show me your hammer lol

but you will not
    because you cant :D

i dont care what you said
    but for me its intended mechanics and i will continue to play like that, to use gapclosers and jump to walls
    until it will not be nerfed

I hope you get your wish. It's not intended mechanics. ZoS have already stated that gaining entry to a keep without sieging is an exploit.

not fixed for 2 years of game - intended
    will be nerfed - okay
    until this all pvp player will use it like me

maybe zos said its not intended
    well, i dont care

but its logically and obviously looks very natural for me
    i have a skill to jump for big distance
    im using it to up on the big wall

nothing against the nature of pvp, nothing against game atmosphere and logic

OK. ZoS did say it was unintended.
    Bromburak wrote: »
    snip from patch notes:

Nightblade

Assassination
    Teleport Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to get on top of Keep walls.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Thanks for the Patch notes.

Great fix but where is the corresponding fix for DKs that are still able to get into keeps since ages?
    I would really appreciate if you could discuss this with the Dev Team.

A simply question, why DKs are still allowed to jump into keeps?

It is not intended that players can completely bypass core Keep capture mechanics by leaping onto walls and into enemy Keeps. You should always have to enter enemy Keeps by taking down a door or wall - any other way is a bug. We are aware that Dragonknights have been able to do this for a while, and and are working to change it.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom acknowledges this is a bug. Using bugs knowingly in game is an exploit.

From the terms of service : section 8 Rules of Conduct

Promote, upload, transmit, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or Virtual Currency or virtual items. In an effort to continuously improve the Services, You and other players discovering exploits, cheats, cracks or other inconsistencies are required to report them to ZeniMax;

All of the above from the ToS is grounds to be banned. I am not sure how it can be confusing.
    TBH it's not like the PvP player base are even people paying for the game any more (at least most I know aren't) so bans won't harm their revenue.
    Maybe they're worried they'll get a bad reputation for enforcing their ToS, you know like all those other games that make global news in a negative way when they ban people who cheat/exploit.

I should probably take a break from the forums soon... my posting is going to pass the limits of nice but critical soon as I am losing so much patience with ZOS over this.
  • Zoner
    Zoner
    ✭✭✭✭
    Disappointment 1 - Zos trusting clients and letting people with no integrity use cheat engine

Disappointment 2 - reneging on permabans for some of the worst and most blatant offenders for apparently no other reason except a severe case of bipolar TOS enforcement

Disappointment 3 - Zos giving the rest of the player base the middle finger when we don't like it

And now, disappointment 4 - Zos being so lax about doing anything about it at all that people feel cocky and secure enough to brag about their cheating and exploiting on the forums in front of Zos staff.

Should be pretty apparent at this point that Zos don't give one single f**k about what we think and have no intention of fixing anything to a significant and meaningful degree.
    NA EP
    Seren Vedrano - EP NB
    Geldis Vedrano -EP DK
    Andewen Vedrano - EP Templar
    Swiggity Swag - DC NB
    Vashai The Impotent - AD DK
    Sprints-With-Erect-Spine - EP Templar
    Approved Inoffensive Name - EP Sorc
    Serana Vedrano - EP DK
    Cuckpoints - EP sorc
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    @Azurethe I'm not even trying to antagonize you, but why is this ok behavior for you?

We don't even have a scroll and its ok for you and the emperor to get into our keep without taking the walls down and farm ap on scrubs all night?

I mean come on man where is your sense of any right and wrong here?

The guy's reponse?
    Azurethe wrote: »
    But I mean, its like, I look at the ground and there are like 30-40 AD dead, and I think like, this is pretty sad

Then I look at my AP per hour and it shows 160K and then I feel better about myself

Its wrong ofc, and its our issue, but its also ZOS' for breaking something so important to the game's structure

So there you go @ZOS_AlanG , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom and all the other ZOSs turning a blind eye. A emperor and a healer admittedly using an exploit to get into a keep and laughing at you in your forums. They abandoned the right not to be shamed by coming public, so make your actions against them public as well. Silence will be considered a statement too and removing my post will be useless, I will re-post this every day until we get an answer from you.

EDIT: The original thread on this matter

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/277040/how-do-you-allow-an-emperor-to-exploit-into-keeps-like-this/p1
    Edited by Grao on July 5, 2016 11:27AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DayraK is going to have a lot of work today... This thread is exploding. :tongue:
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DayraK is going to have a lot of work today... This thread is exploding. :tongue:

I feel sorry for the Mods in this game, but seriously, we have exploiters coming to their forums to admit they exploit and are proud of it...

How can we keep any faith on ZOS if they do nothing about this or change their positions on what is considered cheating in this game?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grao wrote: »

I feel sorry for the Mods in this game, but seriously, we have exploiters coming to their forums to admit they exploit and are proud of it...

How can we keep any faith on ZOS if they do nothing about this or change their positions on what is considered cheating in this game?

Pretty sure we can't, at least I know I have no faith and very little patience left.

I like the staff at ZOS and got on well with them, had respectful PM's in the times I've contacted the privately about issues or with questions. They're good fun loving people who have a passion for their jobs.

Somewhere though there is someone telling everyone that this issue isn't important enough to keep better contact about. At this point the only way I am going to have my confidence restored is to have someone at ZOS come and make a long post about how things are changing and they're stepping up to take this seriously.

Not a generic post as we've seen here on the forums and not a 2min talk from Jessica on ESO Live. AlanG hinted that there maybe something coming or that there will be a new thread in future about the issues when things are read but... nothing.

I honestly have no belief that ZOS will not treat this as every other issue like it. Hold us in contempt and ignore us until we go away then carry on as normal. As we have all joked about and jabbed them about we're not the cash cows for this game and it seems more and more clear ZOS are only interested in their milk producing herd.

That being said I have dropped £480 on this game, I have purchased every single limited edition mount/pet/costume, every item removed from the store and supported the game with an on going sub since day one. They have now lost me and I won't be buying the new limited items from this point on.
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't worry, it'll be deader than Wrobel's soul once the servers are back up.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @UltimaJoe777 @dday3six

Apparently your discussion of legal action isn't all that absurd.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36713061 Blizzard are doing that right now. Not sure if this is where the debate stemmed from or just a coincidence, sorry if I missed the talk of this already.
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @UltimaJoe777 @dday3six

Apparently your discussion of legal action isn't all that absurd.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36713061 Blizzard are doing that right now. Not sure if this is where the debate stemmed from or just a coincidence, sorry if I missed the talk of this already.

See, that is a company that is not afraid of shaming and naming those guilty of messing their game up. It is also a company willing to take actions... Even if they don't win, players can at least see they are trying, though it seems they can win as they won similar cases in the past.
    Edited by Grao on July 5, 2016 12:32PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    Van_0S wrote: »
    Mureel wrote: »
    Zoner wrote: »
    Saw more bots and speed hackers running around the coldharbour alchemy reagent route.

Followed one guy who hadn't programmed his bit correctly, so it was just going to the plants, standing over then without picking for 2 seconds, and then continuing the route.

After coming back to his computer after 2.5 hours I see him check his bag - he must have been p***ed at having no flowers - and then I tell him to stop botting. He calls me an a**hole and tells me he wasn't until I remind him I know he got no flowers because he screwed up his bot and he must be mad af.

He won't stop though. If a hacker gets off then why would people doing anything else be afraid of consequences?

Video proof of speedhacker or I don't believe you. My character is super fast because of gear and steed mundus. You'd probably call me a speed hacker.

Weren't you the one that got banned?

No naming and shaming, ZOS rules!

Is it shaming if that very same person came to the forum to complain he got wrongfully banned?
    I just CBA to look for the post in this 27 page thread.

And so what? I got wrongfully suspended but a lot of people in this forum have and several more are salty and act so horribly and I am sure there's way less speed hacking/cheating than people in here like to think.

Every scrub who gets beat is calling cheat, and I betcha I picked someone else's columbine, so apparently speedhax.

I mean seriously. I pick flowers when I'm on the phone, playing hangman or other games with my kids or watching my husband play destiny etc. Speedhakcing would defeat the whole point of not having to pay attention.

So prove it or go away.

No more witch-hunt.
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw more bots and speed hackers running around the coldharbour alchemy reagent route.

Followed one guy who hadn't programmed his bit correctly, so it was just going to the plants, standing over then without picking for 2 seconds, and then continuing the route.

After coming back to his computer after 2.5 hours I see him check his bag - he must have been p***ed at having no flowers - and then I tell him to stop botting. He calls me an a**hole and tells me he wasn't until I remind him I know he got no flowers because he screwed up his bot and he must be mad af.

He won't stop though. If a hacker gets off then why would people doing anything else be afraid of consequences?

Video proof of speedhacker or I don't believe you. My character is super fast because of gear and steed mundus. You'd probably call me a speed hacker.

Is it shaming if that very same person came to the forum to complain he got wrongfully banned?

And so what? I got wrongfully suspended but a lot of people in this forum have and several more are salty and act so horribly and I am sure there's way less speed hacking/cheating than people in here like to think.

Every scrub who gets beat is calling cheat, and I betcha I picked someone else's columbine, so apparently speedhax.

I mean seriously. I pick flowers when I'm on the phone, playing hangman or other games with my kids or watching my husband play destiny etc. Speedhakcing would defeat the whole point of not having to pay attention.

So prove it or go away.

No more witch-hunt.

Who's the one being salty?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mureel @clayandaudrey_ESO knock it off, this doesn't help our case.

ZOS are the ones to argue with, not each other. If someone did something wrong and ZOS has good systems like we want then it doesn't matter what we think, the issues will be dealt with.

Now if only we could get ZOS to implement those systems...
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

So prove it or go away.

No more witch-hunt.

Who's the one being salty?

Factual and honest and salty are not the same thing. This is why it is pointless to try and say anything real on this forum. Someone utterly unaffected by the situation always has to come in and muddy the waters by mouthing off with their fingers.

Am I bent because of the suspension? Of course I am. How would you feel if you were unfairly accused and *literally* punished for it?

I think most folks would be as upset as I was. Look how many people call themselves PUNISHED over petty stuff like mounts and crafting bags etc. Search the word and see.

Anyway, that's the last thing I'm going to try and waste my time to explain.

It's beneath me and I am over it.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    guys! ZOS said swimming is exploit! do not swim in teso, or you will break the rulers!!! :D

Guys, guys, please... don't break the rulers! Now look what you have done...

Broken-Ruler-2.jpg
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am done with this game. Taking my money elsewhere.
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing but cheaters exploiters and the idiots who make excuses for them left in this piece of excrement game.
    Edited by clayandaudrey_ESO on July 5, 2016 1:47PM
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And factual? Fact you were banned. Cheater.
    Edited by clayandaudrey_ESO on July 5, 2016 4:15PM
  • LastAmbushOnEarth
    more triple posts pls
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They have no interest/ability to enforce such things in Cyrodiil.

Two separate things, both of which can exist simultaneously. It is an exploit to bypass the keep walls and doors using gap closers. They have said this. It is so. People should not be doing it. Period. The standard punishment for doing it should be warning, suspension, or ban, depending on the account history.

The other part of it is that they do not seem to be enforcing any punishment for doing it. At least, not in any obvious manner. They apparently prefer to fix the issue rather than enforce the rules, and who knows when they will get around to fixing it.

Aside from getting my free AP for the Cyrodiil tutorial, I don't do anything important in Cyrodiil. I have not taken PVP in this game seriously since... I don't even remember. Probably some time in 2014. There is no serious PVP in this game, and that is what I tell people who ask. Cyrodiil is nothing but a place for people who like cheating to play, when they are not being kicked out or killed due to lag. It is best avoided. If a player is looking for a PVP MMO, they need to look elsewhere. I have been saying this for at least a year now.
    Edited by Elsonso on July 5, 2016 2:57PM
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @XDragonDoomX i asked about real proof, not this
    real proof about jumping up on smthing is broke game atmosphere or nature in pvp

cmon, dont be so unclever
    You're just another filthy exploiting cheater attempting to justify their behavior while ignoring the rules and statements of the game's developers and representatives. Get out of our game and our forums. We don't want your kind anywhere near the game we love.
This discussion has been closed.