Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Cheating and Exploits

• clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you know, I made the thread about appointing in-game staff to patrol places where cheating and exploiting happens not to discuss cheating and exploiting but to actually let Zenimax know we want THEM in-game and not their fixes. They're not going to see that as much here. But since it was deemed lock-worthy please support my thread here.

Guards only handle criminal activity related to the game. We need Guards that will handle cheaters and exploiters now, and that means appointing some of your staff to be in-game officers that patrol Cyrodiil and Dungeons looking for cheaters of any and all sorts. You have moderators for these forums, now give us some for the game. We don't want anymore of your band-aid fixes and flawed auto-catchers, we want YOU actually DOING something to both stop hackers/exploiters and prevent more from arising. If you're not big on permabans then at least constantly suspend their accounts by catching them in the act. Just get inside your own game and DO SOMETHING for once. At the very least this would show everyone you truly do care and really are doing everything in your power to fix this problem, because you do have the power, so now let's see the communication!

I see the guy that closed your thread is a new moderator. How funny is it that you want in game GMs bit instead we get another moderator to police the forums.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you know, I made the thread about appointing in-game staff to patrol places where cheating and exploiting happens not to discuss cheating and exploiting but to actually let Zenimax know we want THEM in-game and not their fixes. They're not going to see that as much here. But since it was deemed lock-worthy please support my thread here.

Guards only handle criminal activity related to the game. We need Guards that will handle cheaters and exploiters now, and that means appointing some of your staff to be in-game officers that patrol Cyrodiil and Dungeons looking for cheaters of any and all sorts. You have moderators for these forums, now give us some for the game. We don't want anymore of your band-aid fixes and flawed auto-catchers, we want YOU actually DOING something to both stop hackers/exploiters and prevent more from arising. If you're not big on permabans then at least constantly suspend their accounts by catching them in the act. Just get inside your own game and DO SOMETHING for once. At the very least this would show everyone you truly do care and really are doing everything in your power to fix this problem, because you do have the power, so now let's see the communication!

I see the guy that closed your thread is a new moderator. How funny is it that you want in game GMs bit instead we get another moderator to police the forums.

Yes, we welcome @ZOS_RyanM to the zoo. The older primates can now throw their... hmmm. Better not. :smile:

I read the closed thread and agree that they should have paid employees that can be in the game, at any location, observing any behavior. This was discussed a long time ago, and one of the things that came up was that it is not really possible for a couple people to really police a game this size. One has to expect that, on any given day, there would be a steady stream of "Report Player" reports coming in. The game is much larger than the forum, and look how many cops there are in here to watch us.

I know they can pop into a game and monitor it. They have mentioned this enough in ESO Live, and other places, to make it obvious that they have the capability of observing without us even being aware of it. Why they do not take this opportunity to ban, suspend, or kick players that are misbehaving, is the real key. The only reason that I can think of is that they cannot use this method of enforcement effectively without having an army of employees in the game 24 hours per day. It would be like trying to turn off Niagara Falls with a plastic shovel and a pail filled with sand. Therefore, those who can pop into the game are not tasked with enforcement.

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We need the actual police in game, and instead just get more hall monitors on the forum making sure we have our bathroom passes...

All of their focus is 100% in the wrong direction.
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, we welcome @ZOS_RyanM to the zoo. The older primates can now throw their... hmmm. Better not. :smile:

I read the closed thread and agree that they should have paid employees that can be in the game, at any location, observing any behavior. This was discussed a long time ago, and one of the things that came up was that it is not really possible for a couple people to really police a game this size. One has to expect that, on any given day, there would be a steady stream of "Report Player" reports coming in. The game is much larger than the forum, and look how many cops there are in here to watch us.

I've mentioned this before, but EverQuest used a volunteer Guide Program to assist the actual GM's in policing the game. They helped out players, could perform a number of special functions, could observe people accused of botting/exploiting/cheating, and then call in the real GM's as needed to perform enforcement. Why ZOS doesn't do that here is beyond me. I'm continually staggered by their lack of understanding when it comes to customer service and running a fair game. I keep telling myself that they're idiots because the alternative is that they just don't give an airborne *** with a mobile pastry, and that would just mean the game I love is no longer worth playing at all.
    Edited by Pomaikai on June 28, 2016 9:29PM
  • Dixa
    Dixa
    ✭✭✭
    Pomaikai wrote: »

I've mentioned this before, but EverQuest used a volunteer Guide Program to assist the actual GM's in policing the game. They helped out players, could perform a number of special functions, could observe people accused of botting/exploiting/cheating, and then call in the real GM's as needed to perform enforcement. Why ZOS doesn't do that here is beyond me. I'm continually staggered by their lack of understanding when it comes to customer service and running a fair game. I keep telling myself that they're idiots because the alternative is that they just don't give an airborne *** with a mobile pastry, and that would just mean the game I love is no longer worth playing at all.

that volunteer system was heavily abused.
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

We wanted to reiterate here what we said on ESO Live today, for anyone who wasn't able to tune in. We have rolled out additional anti-cheat measures, with more to come. We know everyone in this thread is well aware of this, but we would like to remind all of our players that the use of third party cheat software is grounds for a permanent ban.

Sooo ,,,, . ,,,,, how many are caught cheating and banned, who where they and what did they do .
    That " new " anti -cheat measures , on what platform's does it aply .
    Do you recognize it as a problem on all platform?
    because its possible
  • Calippe_Hac
    Calippe_Hac
    ✭✭
    Pomaikai wrote: »
    and what to do ppl who live in EU region? there is no call support of ZOS
    another lack of customer service

in the region where actually MORE players of TESO located

just look to the number of pvp campaigns for example

There is no phone support ANYWHERE for ZOS. It's not just you in the EU. It's all just automated support, and that support is designed to make you work your butt off to finally get past the auto replies until you get to a real person. I've been in sales, service, and marketing for over 40 years, and ZOS's is flat out the shoddiest that I've ever dealt with, even worse than Dell, AT&T uVerse and C.o.x Cable (Seriously Zenimax? This is a Fortune 500 Company's NAME for crying out loud!!!!!), and that is saying a LOT! I mean you have to work really really hard to suck this bad. I wonder if there is an industry award for this?

Of course, this is all 110% fixable. They just have to want to, and then they have to spend the money doing it.

Edited because ZOS's profanity filter ***'d out one of the biggest cable companies in the USA's name. For a company that is SO darned concerned about cursing on their boards, your employees always seem to have the biggest potty mouths whenever they're doing recorded and live video chats. Funny how that works, eh?

#hypocrites #pathetic #irony(LetMeGoogleThatForYou)

I stopped playing a few months ago 'cause of their lax attitude towards cheats and logged on only to see if things had changed. I completely agree with the above.
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax:

I'm really dissapointed. You still didn't fix the wall leap, I just saw the DC emperor (Azura, NA) not only jumping to the top floor of bleaker's (even higher than other keeps) but also passing through the grating where you normaly place the oil, just to make it more hilarious and clear how broken is your game.

What are you expecting? That players won't cheat? There will be always cheaters, people without principles. If you are not going to fix it then don't say it's against the rules. Make up your mind, make it legal and we will all forget siege weapons if that's what you want, we'll make it all a big boring deathmatch.

Edited by Loves_guars on June 28, 2016 11:15PM
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax:

I'm really dissapointed. You still didn't fix the wall leap, I just saw the DC emperor (Azura, NA) not only jumping to the top floor of bleaker's (even higher than other keeps) but also passing through the grating where you normaly place the oil, just to make it more hilarious and clear how broken is your game.

What are you expecting? That players won't cheat? There will be always cheaters, people without principles. If you are not going to fix it then don't say it's against the rules. Make up your mind, make it legal and we will all forget siege weapons if that's what you want, we'll make it all a big boring deathmatch.

I see what you did there gg
    because its possible
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax:

Not gonna lie, I don't think they can fix this issue without disabling gap closers entirely. If it comes down to that then they can disable them in Cyrodiil (but not IC) so they don't kill them entirely.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why they do not take this opportunity to ban, suspend, or kick players that are misbehaving, is the real key. The only reason that I can think of is that they cannot use this method of enforcement effectively without having an army of employees in the game 24 hours per day. It would be like trying to turn off Niagara Falls with a plastic shovel and a pail filled with sand. Therefore, those who can pop into the game are not tasked with enforcement.

You see 1 GM in game enforcing there TOS this would right away cut down the amount of cheating going on.

But if your asking why THIS company doesn't spend money (GM's in game) to ban cheaters/hackers only to lose money on them not subbing or buying some aesthetic junk from crown store then i can only say you must be a new player. Almost everything i have witnessed to date has shown a lack of integrity on their part.

Probably going to get suspended again posting in this topic but i keep checking here for some miracle post.
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    heard an interesting exploit today

you can skip the 3rd boss (Ozora, ozura, ozara? the lamia thing lol) in veteran sanctum ophidia by going through a wall by a guy claiming to be a well known youtuber.

ZOS love youtubers. no fix there then
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax:

Not gonna lie, I don't think they can fix this issue without disabling gap closers entirely. If it comes down to that then they can disable them in Cyrodiil (but not IC) so they don't kill them entirely.

Are you serious? You're talking as if gap closers got introduced into the game four weeks ago.
    Gap closers were working correctly up until DB, with a few "mishaps" where a charge would not connect because of a tiny obstacle or slight terrain difference.

This is a clear example how much ZOS cares about PvP.
    They'd much rather ruin the whole PvP experience than inconvenience PvE players when a skill bugs out now and then.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • Eugenstash
    Eugenstash
    ✭✭
    You've a lot of nerve to tell the community what is acceptable when you outright accept cheating as ACCEPTABLE for the sake of what?....$$
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qrichou wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

We wanted to reiterate here what we said on ESO Live today, for anyone who wasn't able to tune in. We have rolled out additional anti-cheat measures, with more to come. We know everyone in this thread is well aware of this, but we would like to remind all of our players that the use of third party cheat software is grounds for a permanent ban.

Sooo ,,,, . ,,,,, how many are caught cheating and banned, who where they and what did they do .
    That " new " anti -cheat measures , on what platform's does it aply .
    Do you recognize it as a problem on all platform?

I agree with your post I am still concerned about the use of cheat engines. I want to know how prevalent they have been and that they are being rooted out with a method more efficient than one of banning people who are video doing their own version of starfalls. Bottom line, I want to know that there is an algorithm occasionally checking for client side variables being tampered with.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    Zenimax:

Are you serious? You're talking as if gap closers got introduced into the game four weeks ago.
    Gap closers were working correctly up until DB, with a few "mishaps" where a charge would not connect because of a tiny obstacle or slight terrain difference.

This is a clear example how much ZOS cares about PvP.
    They'd much rather ruin the whole PvP experience than inconvenience PvE players when a skill bugs out now and then.

It is obvious Zenimax wants to fix gap closers. However, the problem is they cannot seem to get it right. They stop people from jumping walls and then they bug out everywhere else just because of a little bump in the ground... So they fix that only to undo the fix to prevent wall jumping. It's clear that after all this time they cannot seem to invest the proper amount of time to fix this issue. Therefore if they want to stop the exploiters they can either police their own game or take the band-aid approach and disable gap closers in Cyrodiil only, but not Gold Coast and Imperial City of course, so that the exploiters curse their actions that led to such a penalty, whichever happens.

Sure I don't want to see gap closers disabled because it would indeed suck but what other options do Zenimax have at the moment if they're not willing to patrol their game? The exploiting has to stop, and Zenimax needs to stop them. One way, or another...
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure I don't want to see gap closers disabled because it would indeed suck but what other options do Zenimax have at the moment if they're not willing to patrol their game? The exploiting has to stop, and Zenimax needs to stop them. One way, or another...

Disabling gap closers is not an option. It would totally mess up game balance. First coming to mind is sorcerer bolt escape - remove gap closers and any sorcerer can run circles around any melee character. And even if you disabled bolt escape along with gap closers, the balance would still be heavily shifted towards ranged attacks. Melee attacker approaches me, gets knocked back by flame reach, then has to walk back - what now, disable knockbacks too?

Disabling gap closers would trigger a domino effect of inbalances that would cause way more issues than the current occassional people teleporting where they should not.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »

Disabling gap closers is not an option. It would totally mess up game balance. First coming to mind is sorcerer bolt escape - remove gap closers and any sorcerer can run circles around any melee character. And even if you disabled bolt escape along with gap closers, the balance would still be heavily shifted towards ranged attacks. Melee attacker approaches me, gets knocked back by flame reach, then has to walk back - what now, disable knockbacks too?

Disabling gap closers would trigger a domino effect of inbalances that would cause way more issues than the current occassional people teleporting where they should not.

You think I'm not aware of the repercussions? Zenimax needs to do something though to show people exploiting is wrong. Also the disabling would not be permanent, just until they fix the issue with gap closers.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taken from someone else in another thread.
    "Speaking generally, there are three potential actions that we can take in response to abusive behavior. For minor offenses, we typically issue a warning. For more serious offenses, or for repeat offenders, we suspend the game account for 72 hours. Accounts that continue to offend even after suspension, or whose offense is truly egregious, are permanently banned.

Our disciplinary decisions are based on a thorough investigation of the reported incident, and sometimes it takes awhile before we're ready to take action. We like to remind players that they can take more immediate action with a toxic player while we're working on a more permanent solution, but please be assured that we still investigate all reports of offensive behavior."
    This is apparently from an email reply from customer support. However this is the most enlightening thing about how ZOS ban systems work I have ever seen. This is the kind of information which would be nice for ZOS to supply publicly so everyone can understand why we only see some actions etc.

So it does look like they use a strike system.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Barbet
    Barbet
    ✭✭
    Just checking in .. does anyone know if permanent ban has started to mean permanent band yet?
    When I stop laughing, I stop playing
  • badmojo0777b14_ESO
    badmojo0777b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    KramUzibra wrote: »
    No perma bans, warnings first.

are you kidding me? intentional cheating, for example 3rd party software should NEVER come with a WARNING, THEY KNEW what they were doing, and it ruins the game for eveyrone involved. there are too many good paying subscribers and customers who are leaving or conidering leaving due to the 3rd party macro/animation cancelling, 5 abilities in 2 seconds hack software.
    Edited by badmojo0777b14_ESO on June 29, 2016 8:43AM
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »

You think I'm not aware of the repercussions? Zenimax needs to do something though to show people exploiting is wrong. Also the disabling would not be permanent, just until they fix the issue with gap closers.

Honestly, no i did not think you were aware. Removing gap closers to stop people from gap closing up walls would make the whole pvp unplayable unless there was a complete overhaul of every mechanic/ability/balance that is somehow tied to gap closers - which pretty much means the whole game would need to be dismantled, turned upside down, and put together again.

That would be so much work that fixing gap closers themselves is trivial in comparison. And this would have to be done regardless of whether the gap closer removal is just temporary or not - unless you want sorcerers/ranged etc. to be completely overpowered for the duration(which would be much worse than the gap closer issue itself).
  • Niastissa
    Niastissa
    ✭✭✭
    rootimus wrote: »
    Niastissa wrote: »
    put the word cheater over their head.

You can't name and shame people - think of their feelings! >:)
    It wouldn't be me naming and shaming. :smiley:
  • Niastissa
    Niastissa
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

This is great news @ZOS_JessicaFolsom if you guys will stick to it. I would gladly resub if I see results but I hope that guys are now serious about permanent meaning permanent.

Ok...one admitted cheat engine user in that other thread and only a 72 hour ban is quite disappointing.

I think it is fine for a first offense. Give the person a chance to clean up their act. If they don't then hit them with the ban hammer.
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

This is great news @ZOS_JessicaFolsom if you guys will stick to it. I would gladly resub if I see results but I hope that guys are now serious about permanent meaning permanent.

Ok...one admitted cheat engine user in that other thread and only a 72 hour ban is quite disappointing.

I think it is fine for a first offense. Give the person a chance to clean up their act. If they don't then hit them with the ban hammer.

No. A person using a 3rd party program should receive NO chance to clean up their act. They willfully chose to cheat by downloading the program and using it to gain advantage. These people should be banned for life.

Now exploiting an ingame mechanic should probably be on a strike system. I can see where this would be advantageous.

• Niastissa
    Niastissa
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

No. A person using a 3rd party program should receive NO chance to clean up their act. They willfully chose to cheat by downloading the program and using it to gain advantage. These people should be banned for life.

Now exploiting an ingame mechanic should probably be on a strike system. I can see where this would be advantageous.

I'd like to think that people can be redeemed. If they end up getting banned it is on them but at least we could say we honestly tried.

Remove their achievements and make them start over if necessary but banning should be a last resort.
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

I'd like to think that people can be redeemed. If they end up getting banned it is on them but at least we could say we honestly tried.

Remove their achievements and make them start over if necessary but banning should be a last resort.

Sorry we are going to have to disagree because these cheat engine users should be gone. People can be redeemed. They just need to be redeemed on another game.

It works like this in real life too. People do bad things and have to pay for them. They pay the price for it and can change but their life is never the same.

These cheaters can change their ways but they need to move on from here.
  • Niastissa
    Niastissa
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Sorry we are going to have to disagree because these cheat engine users should be gone. People can be redeemed. They just need to be redeemed on another game.

It works like this in real life too. People do bad things and have to pay for them. They pay the price for it and can change but their life is never the same.

These cheaters can change their ways but they need to move on from here.

I haven't played much of the PVP in this game so maybe I'm simply not understanding the scale of the problem . I remember seeing bothers for a while and I'm assuming they got banned.

You seem to be asking for an extreme solution though. Will it really work the way you think it will work?

I still think taking away ill gotten gains putting them at level 1, stripping them of all champion points and gear would be much better. They can't play the martyr role. They don't benefit from cheating. With the cheater brand over their head for six months they will have to reform or no one will play with them. If they shape up great. If not the social systems of the world will shun them.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingMagaw wrote: »
    Why they do not take this opportunity to ban, suspend, or kick players that are misbehaving, is the real key. The only reason that I can think of is that they cannot use this method of enforcement effectively without having an army of employees in the game 24 hours per day. It would be like trying to turn off Niagara Falls with a plastic shovel and a pail filled with sand. Therefore, those who can pop into the game are not tasked with enforcement.

You see 1 GM in game enforcing there TOS this would right away cut down the amount of cheating going on.

But if your asking why THIS company doesn't spend money (GM's in game) to ban cheaters/hackers only to lose money on them not subbing or buying some aesthetic junk from crown store then i can only say you must be a new player. Almost everything i have witnessed to date has shown a lack of integrity on their part.

Probably going to get suspended again posting in this topic but i keep checking here for some miracle post.

Yeah, the "cop sitting on the side of the road" scenario. It works. The real question is how many people would see the GM in a game this size. I have seen a GM in game 2 times, none recently, and consider myself lucky.

As for their "lack of integrity", all I have to say to that is that I have been around for a very long time and do not subscribe to that line of thinking. While I do not know why they don't pop into the game and immediately disintegrate cheaters in a flashy manner, I don't think that it is due to a lack of integrity. From what I see, they tend to respond slowly, and tend to do it with a budget in mind, but that has nothing to do with integrity.

We sit here on the forums in judgement of ZOS based on anecdotal testimony that covers a small population of players. We have no visibility to the bigger picture and our facts are limited. Because ZOS does not talk specifics, the forum gets to set the message for ZOS, and that is unfortunate. It is this "forum message" that leads to people saying things like "lack of integrity".

We, in the forum, base our judgements on anecdotal testimony of questionable reliability and tend to extrapolate events beyond that which we see. When a half dozen (or so) people are suspended for cheating, at least one of them for a second time, some in the forum respond like hundreds were caught in a faulty automated wave. Likewise, when we hear about a handful of people who were unbanned, some in the forum respond like no one was banned. If a Twitch streamer gets a temporary reprieve and a "4th strike", some act like Twitch streamers are above the law, just because they cannot see if non-Twitch streamers have also received this. Today, we have a claim that ZOS did nothing about a race hate situation, with no evidence that they did nothing about it the first time, and will ignore it the second time, and the some of the forum responses are predictable.

I liked the idea that ZOS post numbers periodically. I don't want names, or scenarios, but it would be nice to see "warnings", "suspensions", and "permanent ban" numbers. I like this just to combat what I expect is a false impression held by "the forum".
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingMagaw wrote: »

Yeah, the "cop sitting on the side of the road" scenario. It works. The real question is how many people would see the GM in a game this size. I have seen a GM in game 2 times, none recently, and consider myself lucky.

As for their "lack of integrity", all I have to say to that is that I have been around for a very long time and do not subscribe to that line of thinking. While I do not know why they don't pop into the game and immediately disintegrate cheaters in a flashy manner, I don't think that it is due to a lack of integrity. From what I see, they tend to respond slowly, and tend to do it with a budget in mind, but that has nothing to do with integrity.

We sit here on the forums in judgement of ZOS based on anecdotal testimony that covers a small population of players. We have no visibility to the bigger picture and our facts are limited. Because ZOS does not talk specifics, the forum gets to set the message for ZOS, and that is unfortunate. It is this "forum message" that leads to people saying things like "lack of integrity".

We, in the forum, base our judgements on anecdotal testimony of questionable reliability and tend to extrapolate events beyond that which we see. When a half dozen (or so) people are suspended for cheating, at least one of them for a second time, some in the forum respond like hundreds were caught in a faulty automated wave. Likewise, when we hear about a handful of people who were unbanned, some in the forum respond like no one was banned. If a Twitch streamer gets a temporary reprieve and a "4th strike", some act like Twitch streamers are above the law, just because they cannot see if non-Twitch streamers have also received this. Today, we have a claim that ZOS did nothing about a race hate situation, with no evidence that they did nothing about it the first time, and will ignore it the second time, and the some of the forum responses are predictable.

I liked the idea that ZOS post numbers periodically. I don't want names, or scenarios, but it would be nice to see "warnings", "suspensions", and "permanent ban" numbers. I like this just to combat what I expect is a false impression held by "the forum".

Let me simplify my text down a bit.

Lack of integrity implies they are making money but not spending it in the right direction, i.e- On combating cheating and making the game fair for all.

Why hold an ESO live to laugh at clients and only address cheating for what, 30 seconds max. This topic has only 30,000 views ~12 days. Its an issue worth spending more than 30 seconds addressing, in my eyes anyway.

Lack of integrity is also pushing out more new content, which is mainly cosmetic and aesthetic and will probably be riddled with bugs as they are building DLC's on a rocky/bad foundation of code that is already being taken advantage of.

2 years people have been using CE, have a quick google mate. ~50 people banned and some of those were rescinded. Those numbers don't add up.

I play the game, on a daily basis the last 8 weeks as i work on a projects and have had the last 8 weeks off. In only that short time i have seen ridiculous stuff happen in game, been suspended on forums for speaking on this subject already.

My comments reflect my experience and in no way could be labelled a false impression.
This discussion has been closed.