Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Micah123 wrote: »
    YAY for pvdooring for emp...Thanks ZOS...Now skill isn't even required to get emp.

How do you PvDoor an Emperor during prime-time?
    Boozdog wrote: »
    WE MADE HISTORY TONIGHT!
    We broke the record for the fastest dethrone ever!

Vurian Johnson, dethroned after 46minutes and 13 seconds during prime time PC/NA Azuras Star! As well as emping. Thank you all for those who helped make history in the making. For the pact!

Edit: We also broke another record! The most "Emperor Slayer" achievements passed out in the shortest amount of time.
    Good work everyone :)

My first Emperorship and I crowned during prime-time, instead of night-capping like you did your most recent emperorship. Not to mention, I was experiencing 500 ping the entire emperorship because AD & EP both stacked their entire faction into each keep. Good job, you zerged the map. Should I remind you of the night when LoDG logged into Azura's Star and dethroned you within 30minutes of signing in? (And we had to start from Glademist)

Also: I died to only 4 people during my Emperorship and all of those people more than likely had their Emperor Slayer achievement already.
    technohic wrote: »
    Seriously. Popped in and was like "Oh we have emp." Gets to the last tower and it's like "where the hell is the rest of blue?" Went from pop locked to 3 bars but I didn't see where the 3 bars were. I've often wondered where DC goes.

Most of DC was stuck in loading screens and lagging their way around the map. I was more than upset to find out that there was only 27 DC defending Aleswell when it fell, the rest were still in the process of running there...

Yes, this is what happens during a typical dethrone. You, nor your guild, are equipped to handle the heat and attention an emperorship brings. You've spent a lot of time insulting people in this very thread (albeit you aren't the one that really started it), so why is it surprising when they all immediately rally to dethrone and they do it relatively easily?

Look, I get that the constant forum abuse you receive is not only uncalled for but telling of the sad state of the individuals doing it. But you can't come in here and chest thump then ask for a pity party when you get thrown in the trash can. You asked for this.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Aeko wrote: »
    I read through the entire thread because I have no life... and its kinda ironic to see it go from DC and EP complaining about AD zerging at the beginning to AD and EP frustrated that DC was zerging and now people on DC and AD are fretting about EP. I think we should all just realize the futility of the situation and all be friends and enjoy our competition :smile:

That's the thing though, for like almost 2 months solid before this thread was even posted DC had Emp pretty constantly in the form Gruffy and Filthy (and briefly a Sorc who's name I cannot remember).

Then 2 weeks into the campaign cycle I got Emp'd. A few days later the OP comes in and starts bitching really hard about AD even though by that time it was mathematically impossible for us to win the campaign and over the course of the last 2 weeks I got dethroned about 6 times (so there was competition, but DC still won the campaign by a large margin (10k point spreads were not uncommon in AS back in the day)). Yeah, I defended a gate keep for a few hours, but I'd only ever witnessed a blue-washed AS, so it took me a while to figure out the courtesies an Emp should show.

Obviously I'm hella biased, but the complaints against AD at the time of the OP were so unjustified. AS was a lot smaller community back in those days, we even use to leave gate keeps unrepaired when going for scrolls. I also recall a time when EP had 0 keeps, so I took my PuG (I use to run PuG's before the load screen bug) up to Farra, we sieged down the walls, killed all the NPCs and then left so the literally 2 EP that were online could cap a keep. In the off hours when I was online as Emp, instead of rolling the map, I use to take off my armour and DC and AD (again, virtually no EP online) would duel for hours up at Glademist, some people got their Emp slayer achievement from my nakedness, others still couldn't kill me XD.

So yeah, the OP switching guilds to EP was a good call and it did revitalize AS. However his hate against AD was completely uncalled for. He would go on long rants about campaign balance and fairness (I should look for the screenshots), but in the next sentence he would say "AD will never win a campaign for as long as I play", which is nothing to do with balance, but a childish vendetta.

Sorry for the rant, but this thread was created in response to the losing side of the campaign getting Emp, even when we could not win we were somehow the ones ruining the campaign.

Firstly, this is the second AS thread since the CP removal.

Secondly, This is historically inaccurate and missing information as well as slandering the OP due to the lack of knowledge of the campaign history.

Lastly, AD gate camped for 3 months straight. And I don't mean pushed to the gates, I mean no one could leave the gates at any point in the day. Lextor was emp for what? Like 23 days or something along those lines?

What is inaccurate? For the time period I covered in my post I have a high level on confidence in what I said. Lextor is a name I remember but was before my time in PvP.

Faction x doing something so faction y doing it back is no excuse. I feel for the players who had to deal with Lextor, but that doesn't justify doing it back (which is why when I was Emp I kept myself and AD (when they listened) off gate keeps (apart from the first few hours)). In the timeline I covered in my post AD was fighting back, but we still came no where near close to winning that campaign, or the one after it. So I stand by my statement that the OP was in fact whinging unnecessarily.

I did not mention DC's domination at the start to justify gate camping, just some context to me not knowing how to behave as Emp. I honestly have no clue why Lextor's AD gate camping and DC's gate camping have anything to do with what I covered in my post.

I'm willing to take your word on Lextor's time, but I don't see the relevance to what I said or make it historically inaccurate.

I made no mention of my views on factions alternating gate camping so I'm not sure why that is a point in contention here.

You were slandering bitaken with literally no context of what he was talking about which is the crux of my post. Everything you gave in your timeline is well after this thread's inception *much less referencing the period upon which OP is talking about.

Whether it was an honest mistake or not doesn't really matter. You threw OP under the bus for a completely unjustifiable reason that isn't even true to begin with.

*edit
    Edited by usmcjdking on February 24, 2017 6:22AM
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read through the entire thread because I have no life... and its kinda ironic to see it go from DC and EP complaining about AD zerging at the beginning to AD and EP frustrated that DC was zerging and now people on DC and AD are fretting about EP. I think we should all just realize the futility of the situation and all be friends and enjoy our competition :smile:

That's the thing though, for like almost 2 months solid before this thread was even posted DC had Emp pretty constantly in the form Gruffy and Filthy (and briefly a Sorc who's name I cannot remember).

Then 2 weeks into the campaign cycle I got Emp'd. A few days later the OP comes in and starts bitching really hard about AD even though by that time it was mathematically impossible for us to win the campaign and over the course of the last 2 weeks I got dethroned about 6 times (so there was competition, but DC still won the campaign by a large margin (10k point spreads were not uncommon in AS back in the day)). Yeah, I defended a gate keep for a few hours, but I'd only ever witnessed a blue-washed AS, so it took me a while to figure out the courtesies an Emp should show.

Obviously I'm hella biased, but the complaints against AD at the time of the OP were so unjustified. AS was a lot smaller community back in those days, we even use to leave gate keeps unrepaired when going for scrolls. I also recall a time when EP had 0 keeps, so I took my PuG (I use to run PuG's before the load screen bug) up to Farra, we sieged down the walls, killed all the NPCs and then left so the literally 2 EP that were online could cap a keep. In the off hours when I was online as Emp, instead of rolling the map, I use to take off my armour and DC and AD (again, virtually no EP online) would duel for hours up at Glademist, some people got their Emp slayer achievement from my nakedness, others still couldn't kill me XD.

So yeah, the OP switching guilds to EP was a good call and it did revitalize AS. However his hate against AD was completely uncalled for. He would go on long rants about campaign balance and fairness (I should look for the screenshots), but in the next sentence he would say "AD will never win a campaign for as long as I play", which is nothing to do with balance, but a childish vendetta.

Sorry for the rant, but this thread was created in response to the losing side of the campaign getting Emp, even when we could not win we were somehow the ones ruining the campaign.

Secondly, This is historically inaccurate and missing information as well as slandering the OP due to the lack of knowledge of the campaign history.

Lastly, AD gate camped for 3 months straight. And I don't mean pushed to the gates, I mean no one could leave the gates at any point in the day. Lextor was emp for what? Like 23 days or something along those lines?

What is inaccurate? For the time period I covered in my post I have a high level on confidence in what I said. Lextor is a name I remember but was before my time in PvP.

Faction x doing something so faction y doing it back is no excuse. I feel for the players who had to deal with Lextor, but that doesn't justify doing it back (which is why when I was Emp I kept myself and AD (when they listened) off gate keeps (apart from the first few hours)). In the timeline I covered in my post AD was fighting back, but we still came no where near close to winning that campaign, or the one after it. So I stand by my statement that the OP was in fact whinging unnecessarily.

I did not mention DC's domination at the start to justify gate camping, just some context to me not knowing how to behave as Emp. I honestly have no clue why Lextor's AD gate camping and DC's gate camping have anything to do with what I covered in my post.

I'm willing to take your word on Lextor's time, but I don't see the relevance to what I said or make it historically inaccurate.

I made no mention of my views on factions alternating gate camping so I'm not sure why that is a point in contention here.

You were slandering bitaken with literally no context of what he was talking about which is the crux of my post. Everything you gave in your timeline is well after this thread's inception.

Whether it was an honest mistake or not doesn't really matter. You threw OP under the bus for a completely unjustifiable reason that isn't even true to begin with.

He made this thread like 3 days after I got Emp the first time, my post covered the time I was Emp (about 2 weeks at the end of a campaign), I don't know what context I am missing? He made this post as a direct consequence of AD getting and kind of holding Emp, EP had no population for as long as I can remember, so it cannot be because of the faction switch. I don't know what else could have been the catalyst.

Edited by Taylor_MB on February 24, 2017 6:24AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember Lextor... those were dark days, but wow, it's been nearly a year now, hasn't it? I believe I was just getting into the PvP scene. I remember this one incident at fort warden: DC was struggling for hours to get a gate keep back, and failing as the emp group ran back and forth to crush on attempt of another, and there was always a random posted on the walls to give advance warning of a siege for a blood port. At one point, one group had flagged Rayles while another was coming to warden, where I had been hanging out, probably siegeing NPCs or something like that. Just as the Ralyes group got crushed, we flagged warden and zerged those NPCs hard, where only Lextor and 3 more of his groupies had arrived. The groupies were slaughtered on the inter front door and as Lextor began to streak away, up and out the keep to the north, 9 of us followed him. I was on a sorc at the time so I could sort of keep up (emp has so much more magicka to streak with). As we followed him he would turn around and meteor/frag nuke someone, till there was 4 of us left. He kited us around a rock and then nuked 3 of them with a meteor. After that show, I was pretty proud to survive about a minute and a meteor alone against the emp...

I was so bad at mag sorc. Those were the days... I think I'm still bad at mag sorc.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You were slandering bitaken with literally no context of what he was talking about which is the crux of my post. Everything you gave in your timeline is well after this thread's inception.

He made this thread like 3 days after I got Emp the first time, my post covered the time I was Emp (about 2 weeks at the end of a campaign), I don't know what context I am missing? He made this post as a direct consequence of AD getting and kind of holding Emp, EP had no population for as long as I can remember, so it cannot be because of the faction switch. I don't know what else could have been the catalyst.

Azura's Flipped to No CP in early March of 2016.

It was then a whitewash of AD domination until June of 2016. Both DC and EP had low pop bonuses and couldn't even break 5 digits on scoring until the May timeframe. This is what OP is referencing and you are missing. IIRC you entered shortly before Lextor & Crew left Azura's in what I believe was late May or early June. AD still vastly outnumbered other factions, but didn't have the 24 hour stranglehold thereafter as some EP started showing up.

@Alishka_Gunter is the only other player that comes to mind that was there during this timeframe, potentially @jameslogan .
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was then a whitewash of AD domination until June of 2016. Both DC and EP had low pop bonuses and couldn't even break 5 digits on scoring until the May timeframe. This is what OP is referencing and you are missing. IIRC you entered shortly before Lextor & Crew left Azura's in what I believe was late May or early June. AD still vastly outnumbered other factions, but didn't have the 24 hour stranglehold thereafter as some EP started showing up.

@Alishka_Gunter is the only other player that comes to mind that was there during this timeframe, potentially @jameslogan .

Okay, I understand that 1 paragraph was talking about when AS first flipped to no CP, plus the other random stuff about his guild creation which is pretty irrelevant.

Are you saying it's just coincidence that OP happened to switch factions and start his "balance campaign" drive 3 days after AD Emp'd? He had at least 2 months of DC dominating (okay, maybe 1 month post Lextor to make sure they calmed down), but just happened to make this thread a few days after AD Emp'd? I don't buy that. He didn't make this thread primarily to balance the campaign, he made it to keep AD down, in his owns words so AD "never wins a campaign ever".

Again, whatever happened previously is barely relevant, but at the time of the OP, AD was losing badly (thanks to EP's low pop bonus keeping their score super high), even with Emp. So I do still stand by he OP being completely unjustified bashing of AD. I agree with the calling in more EP (well, more DC since his guild switched EP), but the timing was very opportune and motivated by keeping AD down, only secondary was "balancing the campaign".

**No AD bashing in the OP (which is why I never initially responded to it way back then), but the intentions became abundantly clear a few comments in.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Okay, I understand that 1 paragraph was talking about when AS first flipped to no CP, plus the other random stuff about his guild creation which is pretty irrelevant.

Are you saying it's just coincidence that OP happened to switch factions and start his "balance campaign" drive 3 days after AD Emp'd? He had at least 2 months of DC dominating (okay, maybe 1 month post Lextor to make sure they calmed down), but just happened to make this thread a few days after AD Emp'd? I don't buy that. He didn't make this thread primarily to balance the campaign, he made it to keep AD down, in his owns words so AD "never wins a campaign ever".

Again, whatever happened previously is barely relevant, but at the time of the OP, AD was losing badly (thanks to EP's low pop bonus keeping their score super high), even with Emp. So I do still stand by he OP being completely unjustified bashing of AD. I agree with the calling in more EP (well, more DC since his guild switched EP), but the timing was very opportune and motivated by keeping AD down, only secondary was "balancing the campaign".

**No AD bashing in the OP (which is why I never initially responded to it way back then), but the intentions became abundantly clear a few comments in.

This thread is the second Azura's Star thread, not the first as I previously mentioned. It appears I did no infer heavily enough what that information was supposed to provide you: this thread was created because the original one was deleted shortly before, not because of whatever reason you've posted.

I don't see how you can't grasp this idea that someone would be extraordinarily salty about not being able to PVP beyond the gates for months on end. Your own feelings towards gate camping are testament to that very concept as you are very clearly reaching back months when talking about the DC gate camping. I've given you the information IRT the OP.

But TBH none of that even matters any. You slandered the OP utilizing a farfetched theory you've jumbled up yourself instead of just asking a very simple question of "why would OP write this" as people would have likely obliged. It's unbecoming, disrespectful, rude and warrants at the very minimum a redaction.
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hail emp Vurian, the true conquerer of ressources.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This thread is the second Azura's Star thread, not the first as I previously mentioned. It appears I did no infer heavily enough what that information was supposed to provide you: this thread was created because the original one was deleted shortly before, not because of whatever reason you've posted.

I don't see how you can't grasp this idea that someone would be extraordinarily salty about not being able to PVP beyond the gates for months on end. Your own feelings towards gate camping are testament to that very concept as you are very clearly reaching back months when talking about the DC gate camping. I've given you the information IRT the OP.

But TBH none of that even matters any. You slandered the OP utilizing a farfetched theory you've jumbled up yourself instead of just asking a very simple question of "why would OP write this" as people would have likely obliged. It's unbecoming, disrespectful, rude and warrants at the very minimum a redaction.

It's clear we are never going to agree on this, however.

1) Of course I understand people being salty about being gate camped, it sucks, but I don't see that as justification for doing it to another faction. Especially when gate camping punishes a whole faction, instead of the people who actually partook.

2) There will be no redaction, I even went back and re-read the first 5 pages or so, it is a clear and obvious vendetta against AD and only secondarily an effort to balance the campaign. The whinging about the losing faction fighting back was wholly unjustified, regardless of campaign history. The losing faction getting Emp was a good step towards balancing (but yes, EP still did more players).
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭

Yes, this is what happens during a typical dethrone. You, nor your guild, are equipped to handle the heat and attention an emperorship brings. You've spent a lot of time insulting people in this very thread (albeit you aren't the one that really started it), so why is it surprising when they all immediately rally to dethrone and they do it relatively easily?

Look, I get that the constant forum abuse you receive is not only uncalled for but telling of the sad state of the individuals doing it. But you can't come in here and chest thump then ask for a pity party when you get thrown in the trash can. You asked for this.

Don't worry, we paid our respects. We held a vigil at Reynon Priory for the duly departed DC emperorship.

vnffh5r.png
    Edited by Malibulove on February 24, 2017 9:26AM
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I started on Azura's a couple days after it switched to no CP and the majority of TM had left to play BDO. Crown's alt (Random? Randym?) was emp for AD but this was right before he took a break from the game. AD did hold emp for a while until Einherjar (Bitaken's guild) showed up and made legitimate efforts to bolster DC forces and swing the balance of power away from AD. After that AD would consistently be double teamed (rightly so at least in the short term) and pushed back to trikeeps except for random bursts of effort where we might push the ring for a bit. DC emps would regularly keep us back at black boot and bloodmayne or worse. Then the Japanese invasion happened and threw off campaign balance for several months. Having EHJ move to EP helped a bit but the constant DC nightcapping really put a damper on things.

Tay did manage to emp during that time and Valla had her reign as well about when TM returned to ESO in June or thereabouts (interestingly we played as a guild on EP during this time during her reign). EP didn't really have a resurgence until DR came along and discovered how farmable the DC Japanese and AD pugs were.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »

Don't worry, we paid our respects. We held a vigil at Reynon Priory for the duly departed DC emperorship.

vnffh5r.png

Oh hey! Thats don-Jay and I on the lute/drum :) We were holding a funeral service for the shortest EMP reign in all of ESO.

RIP: Vurians EMP 2017 10-10:46pm

Moment of silence please
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    We should hold a service for most times crowned Emp and still lose the campaign! :D
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    djf4v.jpg
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • donJay
    donJay
    ✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    We should hold a service for most times crowned Emp and still lose the campaign! :D

Or one for the "Most 1vX'able guild"?
    ANIMOSITY BEST GUILD NA + EU
    Former Los Pepes
    Former Nemesìs
    Former Dynamic
    Former Nexus

EP | Magplar l Argonian l don-Jay
    DC | Magden | High Elf | don-Bae

Magden Solo PvP Vid
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    Oh hey! Thats don-Jay and I on the lute/drum :) We were holding a funeral service for the shortest EMP reign in all of ESO.

Moment of silence please

Calm down, EP Emperor Kenshin still holds the record at 45 minutes on 1/12 ;)
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats to @Vurian97 for his first emperorship!! He's right you know. AD wasnt making it easy for him. there were a fair amount of EP but i'm not going to complain about that. DC and EP were pretty even. AD was out of control. plain and simple. Vurian fought for it and earned it.

and Vurian, when i got emp for the first time, it was a complete joke. It was never coordinated and i did all my prep work, but two keeps in, the EP emp left the server and there was no emp. My first emperorship was an uncoordinated emp flip. now, the subsequent THREE MORE TIMES i got emperor in the same week, I had to fight tooth and nail for it and im still bitter towards the exploiting and blatant cheating from the AD players that i had to fight against.

My point is: i didnt have a good emp build until the third time. then that third and fourth emperorship I really felt like what the stories tell you about an emp. Dont let these haters tell you that you sucked on your first time. You took emp fair and square, you fought to keep it, and thats a helluva lot more than these cookie emps that get it and leave the server just for the achievement and title. Good on you man.

@Rickter I have to be sure I understand this. You are adding another zerg guild to Azuras for DC? Just wanted to make sure Im hearing this correctly

there was only 11 of us.

Something i like to do with my guild is talk about how the event went after the event has ended and I think we had a good discussion on No CP and how much that affects server performance. I wanted Requiem to really take advantage of the double XP next week and so we wanted to dedicate one night this week to try out Azuras so we'd know how to build whether we'd need more sustain, regen, cost reduction etc.

and trust me, we all felt the no CP. hp and resources down 6k right off the top. But honestly out of that group of 11 the majority opinion (8/11) was the following
    1. The lag/performance of the server was comparable and hardly different from our Home campaign, Haderus
    2. They liked their CP
    3. most of us didnt need to do that much with our builds. for me personally, all i had to do was change my mundus to the regen one which still leaves me with 3892 weapon dmg buffed with major brute only.
    4. Overall, everyone felt pretty 'meh' about it.

It was good to see old competition like Tertiary Meat and Darkest Requiem. Really good actually. getting two killing blows on Vujk made my night. cracked his effin f***ing skull. ka pow! sucka.

But another thing that kind of hampered the fun for that night is the 11 of us (and lets be honest, with the random afks and people going off to turn in quests it was ever only really 6-9 of us at any one time) was that our group just couldnt go toe toe with the AD zerg that was constantly ravaging the western part of the map. We took out stragglers, and went against groups 8 or under but when the entirety of that group came back for us, i mean it was crazy. Ive never been poison injectioned so much in my life.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    Chillmatic wrote: »

Moment of silence please

Pics or it didnt happen
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chillmatic wrote: »

Moment of silence please

Kensh at least earned AP by, you know...actually pvping. And not flipping resources for hours.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I should also inform you all that I am not the "Record-Holder" of the shortest Emperorship. According to the Blackwater Blade thread, some toxic DC player who starts with an S and ands with an a, was dethroned roughly 30minutes after crowning in their campaign a while back.
    Edited by Vurian97 on February 24, 2017 2:23PM
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    I should also inform you all that I am not the "Record-Holder" of the shortest Emperorship. According to the Blackwater Blade thread, some toxic DC player who starts with an S and ands with an a, was dethroned roughly 30minutes after crowning in their campaign a while back.

Unless you have pics I will not believe it. Until then, you are the fastest dethrone in ESO history
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^He's probably right. I heard about that dethrone from a bwb regular mate of mine.

I haz no pics tho coz wasn't there :(

*edit* Took something out coz reasons
    Edited by ellahellabella on February 24, 2017 2:46PM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm very glad this thread is going strong while I am traveling and unable to play. :D
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Unless you have pics I will not believe it. Until then, you are the fastest dethrone in ESO history

Vurian's right about this one. I don't remember the exact time, but it was under 45 minutes.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • jeremiah911
    jeremiah911
    ✭✭✭
    I'm relatively new to PvP and only got into Azura's during the last 30 day cycle. I have to say that this thread is brutal, but very enjoyable; kind of like my noob learning curve so far in Azura's.

Ironically, I've made more friends with AD and EP players through kills / being killed than I have with my own DC faction. I say that just to point out there are a lot of really cool people in this campaign and I always get hyped when I see someone from the forums in the game.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Wasn't Saramis' emp only like 20 minutes?

But Trueflame is a different animal.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I remember those days, it was closer to a month you were emperor on and off. Mostly on. I think Braidas took it at one point for a few days, then got temp banned. :lol:

Yes you did cap to the gates, but to be fair you were busy running newbie PVP classes all night. You taught AD pugs on the server how to siege, before that they really never did and didn't even know how. (I wish you would come to TF and teach DC how to siege...)

You also brought AD back after everyone quit because DC kept gate camping them. The problem is once you taught the new kids how to siege, they flipped the map all yellow for you *every* single night. That happened even when you weren't there, which was most of the time (you created a monster).

DC People got tired of it. I'm not defending immature forum rants, but they were just frustrated humans. You were also my first emp kill while you were gate camping DC. <3 for that.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

Wasn't Saramis' emp only like 20 minutes?

But Trueflame is a different animal.

Still counts. If that time is correct, then we have a winner!
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Thats exactly why noone likes him :'(
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    Or because I 2x10d your group this morning about 12 times lololol Id be pretty upset too xD
This discussion has been closed.