The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Kena's take on Imperial City PvP objectives -- A GUIDE FOR ZOS -- with pitchurs! :3

KenaPKK
KenaPKK
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi all. For those of you who don't know me, I go by Kena. Long story short, I love the Imperial City DLC and want to see it become a completed PvP expansion. I've spent a ton of time PvPing there and believe I have a well-formed opinion on its development. Following are my thoughts on the direction that ZOS should take it.

"All your tel var are belong to me!" - Kena 2015

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Primary Goals:
  • foster fast paced, small scale PvP
  • create varied and interesting fights
  • minimize downtime between PvP engagements
  • contribute to the Cyrodiil Alliance War without overshadowing Cyrodiil objectives or demanding attention from Cyrodiil groups aiming to win the campaign
  • discourage accumulation of large groups
  • discourage night capping

Methods to Achieve Goals:
  • place many objectives relatively close to each other
    • high number of objectives makes it difficult for a night cap crew to hold many objectives against a small resistance moving elsewhere in the DLC unless the night cap crew splits up, at which point they become vulnerable to getting rekt
    • close proximity of objectives gives players a choice of multiple logical next targets to move on to following battles or objective captures, minimizing PvE time running between objectives and fights
  • place objectives outside of the usual lanes of travel
    • locate fights in interesting locales that players may not visit often
    • make groups go slightly out of their way to reach nearby objectives
  • implement a significantly shorter campaign point score evaluation period than is present in Cyrodiil open world; decrease points awarded per objective per evaluation period to compensate
    • incentivizes hitting the objective, capturing it, and moving on to assault other objectives instead of passively defending for points
    • 20 minutes? 10 minutes? Not sure where this should fall to encourage fighting over objectives without overworking the servers
    • avoids encouraging groups to stick to resources
    • prevents capturing IC objectives from becoming as pointless as capturing resources :trollface:
    • must be careful not to make IC objectives more valuable than Cyrodiil objectives; keep them less valuable so that large Cyrodiil groups don't have much of a reason to come to IC
  • scaling tel var farm bonus for every objective that your faction owns in IC + valuable items at the tel var vendor
    • clearing mobs becomes valuable as opposed to running through them with Rapids on
    • monetary incentive for players who don't care about winning the campaign scales with number of objectives owned, giving them a reason to fight over them
    • Hakeijo, gold upgrade mats, and PvP consumables for sale at tel var vendor at prices comparable but slightly higher than general guild store market price
  • PvP objective flags -- not boss objectives -- CAN NOT GIVE AP TICKS
    • This won't be a popular point because nuuuu y u take mah ticks, but if these objectives give ticks, every AP farming zerg in Cyrodiil will spend some time trying to farm these. That is the last thing we need in IC.
    • Leave the ticks to boss fights that have respawn timers. This will create inconsistency that will deter the AP farm zergs.

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

District Objectives:
  • 2+ objectives per district
    • zergs will accumulate on flag if there is only one objective per district
    • more objectives = more incentive to spread out
  • districts may have different numbers of objectives from each other
    • creates variety between the districts for unique and interesting engagements tailored to their terrain
  • players may climb sewer base ladders into districts only if they own at least half of that district's objectives
    • in order to reach an unowned district, requires players to venture into the sewers at least as far as the district ladders near their sewer base
    • in order to reach an unowned district opposite their side of the ring, requires players to either venture farther through the sewers or to climb one of the nearer district ladders and then run district to district around the ring
    • consistent with the lore of infiltrating the Imperial City via the sewers -- if you don't have a foothold in the district, you have to work your way there
  • players may respawn in the district in which they die if they own at least half of that district's objectives
    • players can fight over respawn rights without having to own every objective in the district, allowing fights to go back and forth
    • encourages running from objective to objective to attack and defend instead of sitting on one to defend
    • if the district has an odd number of objectives, then you round up
  • players have a respawn timer like with forward camps
    • can't have zombie hordes poring off the flags
  • scale the roaming district bosses to fight groups of 12-16 or more, and award the members of the killing faction within that district an offensive tick that scales off of enemy deaths to the boss and to allies in that district during the fight
    • gives players an AP reward for engaging in drawn out PvP combat with these big bosses spewing AoE mechanics all over the place
    • will make for some crazy fights, hilarious wipes, and juicy ticks

Sewer Objectives:
  • no respawning at sewer objectives
  • all other characteristics are the same as District objectives
  • each objective in the dead end areas just outside of center gives a buff where you earn 1 AP for every 5 tel var that you collect for each of these objectives that your faction owns
    • venturing into a dead end imposes risk on the group attacking the objective
    • also leaves defenders with little chance of escape should they lose
    • PvPers will scramble to control these. Some will look to grind. Others will look to kill players and earn AP for the tel var they take. Regardless, they will definitely look to attack and defend these objectives.
    • Notice that there are 4 on my map below. Yes, one objective will always have 2 of them. Envy breeds conflict and discourages the factions from just leaving each other with 1 special objective each.
    • the fact that 2 of these objectives are on the EP wing of the sewers is irrelevant because proximity to the sewer bases has little bearing on combat advantage, if any
    • the objective marked as "PvE objective" is the zombie group fight
  • scale world bosses to fight groups of 3-6, and award members of the killing faction who were in immediate combat with the boss a Minor Expedition buff for 5 minutes as well as an offensive tick for enemy deaths in the fight
    • the bosses should be somewhat dangerous in case enemy players come into the room during the fight, or choose to attack the group attempting the boss :naughty:
    • the Minor Expedition buff will be quick to pick up for speedy travel around the sewers when combined with Rapids
  • scale the travelling flag bosses to fight groups of 10-12, and award members of the killing faction who were in immediate combat with the boss an offensive tick for enemy deaths in the fight as well as a 15 minute Minor Expedition buff
    • Please buff these bosses....I can solo them all, and I know several other people who can as well. These need to be real threats that you either spend time killing or sneak past.
    • Minor Expedition provided for movement around the sewers
    • moving source of a tick = moving combat objective to look for fights over
  • Molag Bal -- the big man himself -- NO TICK -- instead, Mr. Bal calls off his daedric army such that no mobs or bosses within IC aggro against members of the killing faction for 15 minutes unless attacked first
    • yellow aura around mobs, like on those neutral zombies in Wayrest or ICP
    • players would be able to flow through IC without worrying about mobs aggroing on them, a huge quality of life buff to movement
    • easier movement --> easier capture of objective flags
    • escaping from players would also be made interesting, as you could run past mobs while the mobs aggro on them
    • with the buff having a duration longer than Molag Bal's respawn rate, multiple factions can have the buff simultaneously
    • if Molag Bal gives an AP tick, groups will just gravitate toward center and end up zerging down there unintentionally because center is where the greatest possible AP gains would be
    • also shouldn't be an overall AP buff because large AP farming zerg groups will just camp center, killing Molag Bal and farming any enemy players who try to pass through or fight back

Ok I lied -- I only have one pitchur :tongue:
Blue star: PvP objective flag (except for Molag Bal. He gets to be a blue star too, woops!)
Blue star with circle: PvP objective flag that's more valuable than the other objectives :cookie:
Red dot: world boss
Black arrow: district ladder

UJuTllM.jpg

Other random ideas I've had since posting this:
  • What if players could purchase tools or traps unique to the Imperial city for use only in IC? I'm thinking things like traps or spell scrolls that summon daedric slaves or lay down a patch of fire on the ground or create a big obstacle that everyone then has to play around. It's a rough idea. I'll have to sleep on it. :)
Kena
Legion XIII
Excellence without elitism
Premier small scale PvP

Legend
NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
Nightblade Discussion:
https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Animus-ESO
    Animus-ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These changes would really bring IC to life. I 100% support this. ZOS take note. This is how you promote small scale pvp with out killing Cyro
    Dude Where's My Guar?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dam @KenaPKK this is awesome and hope @ZOS looks at this .
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can you should @ZOS_BrianWheeler This its something am sure he will appreciate and love to implement.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are some great suggestions. I particularly like the ideas for implementing objectives in the sewers, and the 15 minute mob neutrality from defeating the Simulacrum is a great idea. In the Districts, is there a benefit for being in control of an entire district, or only for being in control of each objective?

As you say, you only have one "pitchur". Here's another one, thus making "pitchurs" technically accurate, showing potential locations for District objectives ;)

Imperial_City_Capture_Points.jpg
    All of the potential capture point locations are marked on the map with a flag icon. Most interior objectives are on the upper level of the respective buildings. Exterior objective locations which would require a bit of landscaping have proposed "fences" drawn on in red and "barricades" in blue. I have also moved the existing capture points that are currently on PTS (marked by a banner icon) to the top of the steps to the Palace District, so there is less of an impact on people who are in stealth to avoid the Daedra, and to separate them more from the "Daedra-controlled" areas in the rest of the district. This would also provide a more interesting capture location, due to the new steps that lead up to that platform from the sides. That gives three attack angles for the capture point if it was moved to the top of the steps.. Finally, for orientation, the alliance rally points are marked on the map with coloured banners.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    Hi all. For those of you who don't know me, I go by Kena. Long story short, I love the Imperial City DLC and want to see it become a completed PvP expansion. I've spent a ton of time PvPing there and believe I have a well-formed opinion on its development. Following are my thoughts on the direction that ZOS should take it.

Primary Goals:
    • contribute to the Cyrodiil Alliance War without overshadowing Cyrodiil objectives or demanding attention from Cyrodiil groups aiming to win the campaign

• high number of objectives makes it difficult for a night cap crew to hold many objectives against a small resistance moving elsewhere in the DLC unless the night cap crew splits up, at which point they become vulnerable to getting rekt
      • close proximity of objectives gives players a choice of multiple logical next targets to move on to following battles or objective captures, minimizing PvE time running between objectives and fights
    • implement a significantly shorter campaign point score evaluation period than is present in Cyrodiil open world; decrease points awarded per objective per evaluation period to compensate
      • incentivizes hitting the objective, capturing it, and moving on to assault other objectives instead of passively defending for points
      • 20 minutes? 10 minutes? Not sure where this should fall to encourage fighting over objectives without overworking the servers
      • prevents capturing IC objectives from becoming as pointless as capturing resources :trollface:
      • must be careful not to make IC objectives more valuable than Cyrodiil objectives; keep them less valuable so that large Cyrodiil groups don't have much of a reason to come to IC
    • scaling tel var farm bonus for every objective that your faction owns in IC + valuable items at the tel var vendor
      • clearing mobs becomes valuable as opposed to running through them with Rapids on
      • monetary incentive for players who don't care about winning the campaign scales with number of objectives owned, giving them a reason to fight over them
      • Hakeijo, gold upgrade mats, and PvP consumables for sale at tel var vendor at prices comparable but slightly higher than general guild store market price
      • This won't be a popular point because nuuuu y u take mah ticks, but if these objectives give ticks, every AP farming zerg in Cyrodiil will spend some time trying to farm these. That is the last thing we need in IC.
      • Leave the ticks to boss fights that have respawn timers. This will create inconsistency that will deter the AP farm zergs.

District Objectives:
    • players may respawn in the district in which they die if they own at least half of that district's objectives
      • players can fight over respawn rights without having to own every objective in the district, allowing fights to go back and forth
      • encourages running from objective to objective to attack and defend instead of sitting on one to defend
    • scale the roaming district bosses to fight groups of 12-16 or more, and award the members of the killing faction within that district an offensive tick that scales off of enemy deaths to the boss and to allies in that district during the fight
      • gives players an AP reward for engaging in drawn out PvP combat with these big bosses spewing AoE mechanics all over the place

Sewer Objectives:
    • each objective in the dead end areas just outside of center gives a buff where you earn 1 AP for every 5 tel var that you collect for each of these objectives that your faction owns
      • PvPers will scramble to control these. Some will look to grind. Others will look to kill players and earn AP for the tel var they take. Regardless, they will definitely look to attack and defend these objectives.
      • Notice that there are 4 on my map below. Yes, one objective will always have 2 of them. Envy breeds conflict and discourages the factions from just leaving each other with 1 special objective each.
      • the fact that 2 of these objectives are on the EP wing of the sewers is irrelevant because proximity to the sewer bases has little bearing on combat advantage, if any
    • scale world bosses to fight groups of 3-6, and award members of the killing faction who were in immediate combat with the boss a Minor Expedition buff for 5 minutes as well as an offensive tick for enemy deaths in the fight
      • the bosses should be somewhat dangerous in case enemy players come into the room during the fight, or choose to attack the group attempting the boss :naughty:
      • the Minor Expedition buff will be quick to pick up for speedy travel around the sewers when combined with Rapids
    • scale the travelling flag bosses to fight groups of 10-12, and award members of the killing faction who were in immediate combat with the boss an offensive tick for enemy deaths in the fight as well as a 15 minute Minor Expedition buff
      • Please buff these bosses....I can solo them all, and I know several other people who can as well. These need to be real threats that you either spend time killing or sneak past.
    • Molag Bal -- the big man himself -- NO TICK -- instead, Mr. Bal calls off his daedric army such that no mobs or bosses within IC aggro against members of the killing faction for 15 minutes unless attacked first
      • players would be able to flow through IC without worrying about mobs aggroing on them, a huge quality of life buff to movement
      • escaping from players would also be made interesting, as you could run past mobs while the mobs aggro on them
      • with the buff having a duration longer than Molag Bal's respawn rate, multiple factions can have the buff simultaneously
      • if Molag Bal gives an AP tick, groups will just gravitate toward center and end up zerging down there unintentionally because center is where the greatest possible AP gains would be
      • also shouldn't be an overall AP buff because large AP farming zerg groups will just camp center, killing Molag Bal and farming any enemy players who try to pass through or fight back

Blue star: PvP objective flag (except for Molag Bal. He gets to be a blue star too, woops!)
    Blue star with circle: PvP objective flag that's more valuable than the other objectives :cookie:

UJuTllM.jpg

Amazing, I love it.
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This..is good.

Very nice write-up Kena, I can only imagine how different this game would be if PvP content came as complete as this proposal. Let's hope this doesn't fall on deaf ears, and someone actually takes it to heart.
    [snip]

[edited for spam]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on May 11, 2016 3:35PM
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    These are some great suggestions. I particularly like the ideas for implementing objectives in the sewers, and the 15 minute mob neutrality from defeating the Simulacrum is a great idea. In the Districts, is there a benefit for being in control of an entire district, or only for being in control of each objective?

As you say, you only have one "pitchur". Here's another one, thus making "pitchurs" technically accurate, showing potential locations for District objectives ;)

Imperial_City_Capture_Points.jpg
    All of the potential capture point locations are marked on the map with a flag icon. Most interior objectives are on the upper level of the respective buildings. Exterior objective locations which would require a bit of landscaping have proposed "fences" drawn on in red and "barricades" in blue. I have also moved the existing capture points that are currently on PTS (marked by a banner icon) to the top of the steps to the Palace District, so there is less of an impact on people who are in stealth to avoid the Daedra, and to separate them more from the "Daedra-controlled" areas in the rest of the district. This would also provide a more interesting capture location, due to the new steps that lead up to that platform from the sides. That gives three attack angles for the capture point if it was moved to the top of the steps.. Finally, for orientation, the alliance rally points are marked on the map with coloured banners.

Oh hey, moar pitchurs! I like your map of the districts and proposed flag locations. I think it would be cool for some districts to have different numbers of objectives than others as well. That way, each district will feel unique and interesting. We will have to look at the existing terrains and see what is best for fights in each individual district. ZOS pls!

Farorin wrote: »

Primary Goals:

District Objectives:

Sewer Objectives:

UJuTllM.jpg

Amazing, I love it.

Thank you. :) Let's make it happen!

Jaronking wrote: »
    Dam @KenaPKK this is awesome and hope @ZOS looks at this .
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can you should @ZOS_BrianWheeler This its something am sure he will appreciate and love to implement.

Oh thanks for the tags, and for the compliment. I want to see this implemented too!

These changes would really bring IC to life. I 100% support this. ZOS take note. This is how you promote small scale pvp with out killing Cyro

YES I agree. We don't need arenas or other isolated PvP that would detract from the big, immersive open world conflict. We just need an environment that better facilitates small scale PvP without large groups bleeding over.
    Edited by KenaPKK on May 11, 2016 1:29PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will also be a good place to introduce PVErs to PVP.its more forgiving then over top and in my opinion more rewarding for both sides.
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    It will also be a good place to introduce PVErs to PVP.its more forgiving then over top and in my opinion more rewarding for both sides.

An excellent point. Numbers are moderate, tel var isn't going to be 80% taken anymore so they won't feel terribly deterred from fighting players, and there are PvE elements which they are used to, except they give PvP related boons. It's a healthy mix, but heavily centered around PvP.

Kind of the opposite of what it is now. :lol:
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good idea
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic, love it
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

• incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job kena, seems you're a true ic pvp player, as am I, small scale 4 the skill :-), these are awesome things i want to c happen, not just putting a flag in each district and that's it, MAKE us fight at diff locations, buildings, upper lvl etc
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice post. I skimmed quickly to get to the eye-candy map but I'll read it all around lunchtime!

Side note: Though rumor mill states IC was originally constructed as the pvp update we longed for. Some of the heads of Tamreil Foundry played that version as well as some players I heard through some friends. But this was scrapped to be a pve grindfest.

I'm not sure how that version looked like, but why not just add elements from that in balanced increments?
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woah can we have this for DB release please? :)

PTS changes are a welcome adition. But these awesome concepts and designs fit the IC/Sewers so prefectly I think ZOS should take this input and make plans for the long run.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Nice post. I skimmed quickly to get to the eye-candy map but I'll read it all around lunchtime!

Side note: Though rumor mill states IC was originally constructed as the pvp update we longed for. Some of the heads of Tamreil Foundry played that version as well as some players I heard through some friends. But this was scrapped to be a pve grindfest.

I'm not sure how that version looked like, but why not just add elements from that in balanced increments?
    If you're interested (I never played it, but I read the datamined info), the district capture that we have now on PTS is very different from what that would have been. In that version, there was the possibility for the Daedra to capture a district, and you had to go into a small Coldharbour location to be able to take it for your alliance. But at the same time, that version only had three capturable districts, whereas now, we have all six.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Jhunn
    Jhunn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff @KenaPKK.

It's sad these ideas will probably just stay ideas. I doubt ZOS wants to spend more time/money on IC than the capturable flags. But one can only hope :)
    Edited by Jhunn on May 11, 2016 2:58PM
    Gave up.
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I give this thread 1/10 misleading title need more pictures now!
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Signed
  • Gruntz_II
    Gruntz_II
    ✭✭✭
    Really hope Zos recognizes the necessity for multiple captureable objectives in the districts. Great post @KenaPKK; one of the most constructive I've seen as far as how to bring IC back to life without taking too much away from the fighting up top.

10/10
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you're interested (I never played it, but I read the datamined info), the district capture that we have now on PTS is very different from what that would have been. In that version, there was the possibility for the Daedra to capture a district, and you had to go into a small Coldharbour location to be able to take it for your alliance. But at the same time, that version only had three capturable districts, whereas now, we have all six.

Link to that info?
    We have any video sources?
    Pvping in coldharbor sounds clutch-as-***.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I really appreciate the time and detail put into this post. These are some excellent suggestions to make IC worth playing and would give it some life.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if, how and what ZOS is going to do with that input. and of course (if they implement it) how they implement something totally different in the end, which won't work at all (as usual) ;)
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Aerem
    Aerem
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Hey Guys, @KenaPKK is my GM. I talk to him in TS. You can be jealous.

In all seriousness... Blown away, this is a fantastic system and super well thought out. I am like a proud momma hen.

#mDK Masterrace
    #NerfDragonblood
    #NerfmDK

Aerem Incendium l mDK
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Link to that info?
    It's nothing more than words and maps, unfortunately, but the best starting point for "what could have been" is here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/195416/discussion-imperial-city-what-we-think-we-know-by-dominoid/p1
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS always tryna shut me down.
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Link to that info?
    It's nothing more than words and maps, unfortunately, but the best starting point for "what could have been" is here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/195416/discussion-imperial-city-what-we-think-we-know-by-dominoid/p1

Oooo. Sewer center was initially thought of as one giant pvp arena with separate faction safe zones?!

step-brothers-quotes-1.gif
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler

check this *** out bro
    *Marcel Rigmond voice* "Filthy casual."

allen-iverson, Metta World Peace, Kobe Brÿant, Goran Dragić, Dwyane Wade
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the great responses everyone! :) Let's get this and other feedback regarding IC in front of the devs! #MakeICGreatAgain

Link to that info?

Oooo. Sewer center was initially thought of as one giant pvp arena with separate faction safe zones?!

step-brothers-quotes-1.gif

I know right? That post is insane. How have I not seen this before? :o I attempt to create a similar big, open, sandbox arena sort of environment in my post. :star:

Aerem wrote: »
    Hey Hey Guys, @KenaPKK is my GM. I talk to him in TS. You can be jealous.

In all seriousness... Blown away, this is a fantastic system and super well thought out. I am like a proud momma hen.

Bby! :smiley:
    Edited by KenaPKK on May 11, 2016 9:54PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend

Apex Predator.

Nightblade Discussion:

Dragonknight Discussion:

Sorcerer Discussion:

Templar Discussion:

Warden Discussion:

TONKS!

Werewolf Discussion:

Vampire Discussion:
  • Ashnunn
    Ashnunn
    ✭✭✭
    sooo... what your saying is..... nerf sorc??

CP 561