Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Official Feedback Thread for Enchanting

• Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a level description on Potency runes? Like for solvents it says "Makes a CP150 potion" I'd love a similar description on potencies that says "Makes a CP150 glyph".
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • CadenceRowan
    CadenceRowan
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Last night I was looking at my inventory on my Enchanter. I have Essences coming out of my ears. No one buys them when I list them for cheap prices on the guild stores. I am not sure that having both an Essence and an Aspect drop in one Node is going to be of benefit to me. Currently, I ignore Essence Nodes in the wild, I just don't need any. I will just end up filling up my crafting bags with Essences I don't need, and no one will buy.

So, now I say, just leave the Harvest part of the Enchanting Craft alone. 3 Types of Nodes, and a random chance for one of the types to spawn, just like they have it now on Live. Then I can choose to Farm what I want. Go ahead and add the Potencies to the game Merchants, as those were always the ones that were harder to get

I agree. I pretty much always pick up Potency runes when I see them, but a lot of the time I ignore the Essence runes because I just don't need them. And I already have way more Ta runes than I need, they are useless to me.

This change gives a Ta rune for every single node. No one needs that many Tas. You can't even give them away.

Right now, if I need a Potency rune I just look for a the purple glow. It is already somewhat frustrating to pick up Aspect runes and almost always find a Ta; I really even have more than enough Jejota in my inventory at this point and will often skip those. So I just see this as increasing the frustration level because you will be hoping to find Potency runes and just ending up with stuff you don't want or need. Especially if people are picking up the bits they want (probably the potency rune and any decent aspect rune) and leaving the rest behind.

I do not see the logic behind this change at all, other than giving ZOS a way to sell mats.

Personally, I wouldn't care if you had the Enchanter merchant selling all of the runes like the Provisioner merchants do (though I'm sure some people would because they want to be able to sell in guild store) but I want to be able to go out and find the runes I need.

I am way less likely to waste Potency runes on doing Enchanter writs now. How does that help anyone level the craft?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night I was looking at my inventory on my Enchanter. I have Essences coming out of my ears. No one buys them when I list them for cheap prices on the guild stores. I am not sure that having both an Essence and an Aspect drop in one Node is going to be of benefit to me. Currently, I ignore Essence Nodes in the wild, I just don't need any. I will just end up filling up my crafting bags with Essences I don't need, and no one will buy.

So, now I say, just leave the Harvest part of the Enchanting Craft alone. 3 Types of Nodes, and a random chance for one of the types to spawn, just like they have it now on Live. Then I can choose to Farm what I want. Go ahead and add the Potencies to the game Merchants, as those were always the ones that were harder to get

Honestly, from whet I see and hear, the enchanting farming is pretty good and does not need to be changed. I wish they would just add the potency to the merchants and leave the rest of the system alone.

Yep i think we are mostly on that same frame of mind.
    OR
    if they do change it...then 1 nodes gives all three...KISS ZOS
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The extra Aspect and Essence runes make me think that they may have reduced the number of nodes, or the spawn rate, but have not told us. They generally do not tell us when they change these things, if they change these things.

From the time I have spent on PTS, the new nodes are in exactly the same location and appear to spawn with the same frequency and re as abundant as they are on live. I will test again once the new changes go up and look at this, mainly because I want to confirm the potency drop rates.

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly, from whet I see and hear, the enchanting farming is pretty good and does not need to be changed. I wish they would just add the potency to the merchants and leave the rest of the system alone.

OR

Yeah, but the problem this change creates is the abundance of aspect and essence runes that are not being used. The ability to target the runes that are needed is a pretty potent (pun intended) thing. Even with crafting bags, which not everyone will have, this is still an annoyance. Just because people have unlimited space does not mean that they really want to collect all this stuff, and if people don't have unlimited space, they are going to be leaving stuff behind (sorry folks) or just destroying it. The 5-10 minute despawn time will mean a lot of people could to be running across nodes with stuff that someone does not want.

People do not need all of the aspect, essence, and potency runes in equal measure. I am probably going to have thousands of Ta runes by this time next year. When housing comes out, I plan to pave the floors with them.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OR

Yeah, but the problem this change creates is the abundance of aspect and essence runes that are not being used. The ability to target the runes that are needed is a pretty potent (pun intended) thing. Even with crafting bags, which not everyone will have, this is still an annoyance. Just because people have unlimited space does not mean that they really want to collect all this stuff, and if people don't have unlimited space, they are going to be leaving stuff behind (sorry folks) or just destroying it. The 5-10 minute despawn time will mean a lot of people could to be running across nodes with stuff that someone does not want.

People do not need all of the aspect, essence, and potency runes in equal measure. I am probably going to have thousands of Ta runes by this time next year. When housing comes out, I plan to pave the floors with them.

Pretty sure we will all have enough to actually build the entire house with Ta's.. not just the floors
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is my oft-stated preference as well, as harvesting is not the limiting factor in enchanting participation, as has already been pointed out ad nauseum in this thread.

I'm left wondering why they won't just simply revert to the current live harvesting system, particulary since that is the preference of the vast majority of players. Is it because this upcoming fix is just easier to code on the current PTS build? Or is there some other reason they are wedded to this new system come h*ll or high water?

@ZOS_GinaBruno, could you enlighten us please?
  • jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The extra Aspect and Essence runes make me think that they may have reduced the number of nodes, or the spawn rate, but have not told us. They generally do not tell us when they change these things, if they change these things.

From the time I have spent on PTS, the new nodes are in exactly the same location and appear to spawn with the same frequency and re as abundant as they are on live. I will test again once the new changes go up and look at this, mainly because I want to confirm the potency drop rates.

I went looking for runes in Wrothgar this morning on the PTS. I do this all the time so I know where the runes are and what I found was that some of the nodes that always had potency runes were gone. After a short run I had fourteen aspect runes and of the fourteen eleven were those awesome TA's. So something never change.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sad.gif
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went looking for runes in Wrothgar this morning on the PTS. I do this all the time so I know where the runes are and what I found was that some of the nodes that always had potency runes were gone. After a short run I had fourteen aspect runes and of the fourteen eleven were those awesome TA's. So something never change.

In an earlier post in the earlier pages of this thread I listed a test run of 50 nodes in Wrothgar I did running my regular routes. And, yes, we are literally going to up to our ears in Ta's after this patch - at the very least they could let us vendor them 1g or something like that. I'll wait until after this next patch goes in and then I'll test it again and post the results here.
    Edited by BergisMacBride on April 29, 2016 5:15PM
  • Ryuuki
    Ryuuki
    ✭✭
    Despite your good intention no doubt, I can't help but feel sad to see the colored enchanting nodes go away. It fortified the experience that enchanting consisted of three essential forces.

I also can't help but wonder why crafts have to see equal participation. Why is it a bad thing that one of six crafts is harder to get into? Does that not make it more worthwhile for those that do choose to participate in enchanting? And if you absolutely have to make it more accessible, why would you do it in a way that removes some flavour that makes enchanting unique? Is it not possible to rebalance enchanting and increasing participation by for example changing inspiration values or adding more green to orange glyphs to loot tables around the world.

I think this is a negative change that only serves to increase a metric just so that metric increases, without regard for those who currently enjoy enchanting.
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryuuki wrote: »
    Despite your good intention no doubt, I can't help but feel sad to see the colored enchanting nodes go away. It fortified the experience that enchanting consisted of three essential forces.

I also can't help but wonder why crafts have to see equal participation. Why is it a bad thing that one of six crafts is harder to get into? Does that not make it more worthwhile for those that do choose to participate in enchanting? And if you absolutely have to make it more accessible, why would you do it in a way that removes some flavour that makes enchanting unique? Is it not possible to rebalance enchanting and increasing participation by for example changing inspiration values or adding more green to orange glyphs to loot tables around the world.

I think this is a negative change that only serves to increase a metric just so that metric increases, without regard for those who currently enjoy enchanting.

Well said!

So back when they overhauled Provisioning, part of that change included making containers visibly represent what they contained for the most part. Besides making sense, it eased harvesting ingredients as you could be sure when you saw a corn basket that it actually contained corn. When you see an apple basket, it has apples in it. Seasoning sacks always have seasoning, etc. This was not formerly the case and provisioners looking for one or two missing ingredients had to check every single container in the room to hope to find them. Now instead, I can walk into a room and bypass most grocery containers but immediately loot a flour sack because I know I need flour.

This change effectively reverses this logic for Enchanting. Currently in the world, I know when I'm light on a specific rune and thus when I see its type, I know to drop what I'm doing and harvest it, knowing my odds of getting the one I need are pretty high. My needs differ. At times, I need more Potencies. At times, I'm really after a few Essences, etc. It's nice knowing visually what a rune contains before I make a decision to harvest it. Under the proposed system, this will no longer be possible. It's like going back to the provisioning system where you have to check every single container. Now it's check every single rune, even if you're really only after one type. Not exactly an improvement.
    Edited by nudel on April 29, 2016 6:12PM
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OK, after playing a bit on the PTS and checking out some of the weapon enchants that synergize very well with some of the new weapon traits, I can see why they nerfed the availability of Potency runes a bit. So although it might be harder to get some of the new runes, that might not necessarily be a bad thing. I just wish ZOS would have been more upfront about WHY they made this change to Enchanting in the first place.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The change to single-coloured nodes is an improvement. It prevents node plague. If people would only pick potencies and leave 66% nodes intact, only third of the picked nodes will be new potencies. If nodes don't give a hint of their content, all nodes get picked preventing the plague. We saw this in Wrothgar before TG with two tiers of gear mats nodes.

But ZOS really need to implement all-or-nothing looting or small price at NPC vendor. Otherwise we get the half-looted symptom. This will naturally lead to too many Tas, but excessive loot is never real problem. I think changing rune price from 0 to 9 gold is pretty easy to implement before DB. The all-or-nothing loot is probably too big change into this patch.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    The change to single-coloured nodes is an improvement. It prevents node plague. If people would only pick potencies and leave 66% nodes intact, only third of the picked nodes will be new potencies. If nodes don't give a hint of their content, all nodes get picked preventing the plague. We saw this in Wrothgar before TG with two tiers of gear mats nodes.

But ZOS really need to implement all-or-nothing looting or small price at NPC vendor. Otherwise we get the half-looted symptom. This will naturally lead to too many Tas, but excessive loot is never real problem. I think changing rune price from 0 to 9 gold is pretty easy to implement before DB. The all-or-nothing loot is probably too big change into this patch.

Except that it doesn't. The "node plague" as you describe it will actually be worse. People will only take the parts of the node they're interested in, leaving the undesirables behind to prevent the node from respawning fully elsewhere.

Thus, not an improvement at all.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    OK, after playing a bit on the PTS and checking out some of the weapon enchants that synergize very well with some of the new weapon traits, I can see why they nerfed the availability of Potency runes a bit. So although it might be harder to get some of the new runes, that might not necessarily be a bad thing. I just wish ZOS would have been more upfront about WHY they made this change to Enchanting in the first place.

What they should have done is put the Potency in the store, then changed the mix of resource nodes so that Aspect and Essence would spawn more frequently than Potency, compared to Live. (nerf potency spawns) That would put a gold price on the easy access, making repeated access expensive, while still making Potency available in the wild and making free access take a lot longer. The player can choose Time vs Gold, with both serving to limit Potency.

But ZOS really need to implement all-or-nothing looting or small price at NPC vendor. Otherwise we get the half-looted symptom. This will naturally lead to too many Tas, but excessive loot is never real problem.

All they really need to do is significantly shorten the life of the node, after it has been touched, and just let people do as they please. Take everything, take nothing, and anything in-between. If the node hangs around for even as long as 60 seconds after being touched, that will be a vast improvement. That is plenty of time to make room in inventory, and if you are one of those people™, the node won't be around for long after you leave.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What they should have done is put the Potency in the store, then changed the mix of resource nodes so that Aspect and Essence would spawn more frequently than Potency, compared to Live. (nerf potency spawns) That would put a gold price on the easy access, making repeated access expensive, while still making Potency available in the wild and making free access take a lot longer. The player can choose Time vs Gold, with both serving to limit Potency.

But ZOS really need to implement all-or-nothing looting or small price at NPC vendor. Otherwise we get the half-looted symptom. This will naturally lead to too many Tas, but excessive loot is never real problem.

All they really need to do is significantly shorten the life of the node, after it has been touched, and just let people do as they please. Take everything, take nothing, and anything in-between. If the node hangs around for even as long as 60 seconds after being touched, that will be a vast improvement. That is plenty of time to make room in inventory, and if you are one of those people™, the node won't be around for long after you leave.

Your first suggestion I think is the absolute best idea. Seriously. Now if you need a potency you'll be running around checking EVERY node instead of just the blue ones...

It would allow them to have less potency in the world, still allow convenience for players looking fora specific node, and have them available for sale! Best of all the worlds!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nudel wrote: »

Except that it doesn't. The "node plague" as you describe it will actually be worse. People will only take the parts of the node they're interested in, leaving the undesirables behind to prevent the node from respawning fully elsewhere.

Thus, not an improvement at all.
    Just read the other half of the text. It's not that long...
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

...snip...

Your first suggestion I think is the absolute best idea. Seriously. Now if you need a potency you'll be running around checking EVERY node instead of just the blue ones...

It would allow them to have less potency in the world, still allow convenience for players looking fora specific node, and have them available for sale! Best of all the worlds!
    I don't see any reason to lower drop rates of potencies. Enchanters like me disliked the principle of not being able to farm potencies. ZOS didn't think how the change would irritate enchanters. Many of us have DIY attitude. There is no need to compromise droprates after the principle gets fixed. We who take enchanting seriously have already everything stocked, and the vendor is irrelevant. Casual enchanters buy from vendor on-demand.

So yes, best of both worlds, but Repora isn't dropping easily today. Remember that with10/10 passives newest areas drop a mixture of potencies. Repora/Itade has low droprate, but is not absurdly rare like before TG. TG got finally potency droprates right. I suggest ZOS keeps the vendors and after putting potencies back into runes the overall droprates stay same as in TG.
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    So can we at least hear why this change was made before we try to decide what the good or bad is about it?

If we at least knew why you made the change maybe we could offer the best input to help understand what this is supposed to accomplish.

And as of today my Hirelings are still delivering Potency based on their current Passives.

@ZOS_GinaBruno, are there any changes to Hirelings expected with this or any other Craft Material changes?

my guess as to the "why" is that the location of the removed Runes has now been taken up be replacing them with the new mats for making poisons, e.g. Nightshade

as for your hirelings...I see no reason why they should not still deliver Potency Runes for you
  • Calippe_Hac
    Calippe_Hac
    ✭✭
    Enchanting is not fun (August 2014) / change,...is to encourage additional participation

I was googling around for "ESO we need more enchanters" and hit on this thread forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/123829/enchanting-is-not-fun

I didn't realize that enchanting had been seen as a problem since day one but the current proposed scheme by ZOS is not mentioned in the above. Perhaps ZOS should revisit those ideas if what they say:
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    This change,...is to encourage additional participation with the enchanting system, ....
    (italics mine)
    is a true assessment of the situation.
    Or is there something else at work?

• Dagonthir
    Dagonthir
    ✭✭✭
    I'll add another voice to the people saying that this change to rune harvesting seems unnecessary. It sounds to me like the devs just felt that they wanted more people participating in enchanting, and that players weren't really asking for any changes here. The only change to enchanting I could see being justifiable is to lower the cost of leveling it and drop green and blue glyphs (just like green and blue gear drops) to deconstruct. That would make leveling it less painful, which might increase participation without completely changing the harvesting mechanic.
  • CadenceRowan
    CadenceRowan
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

...snip...

I don't see any reason to lower drop rates of potencies. Enchanters like me disliked the principle of not being able to farm potencies. ZOS didn't think how the change would irritate enchanters. Many of us have DIY attitude. There is no need to compromise droprates after the principle gets fixed. We who take enchanting seriously have already everything stocked, and the vendor is irrelevant. Casual enchanters buy from vendor on-demand.

So yes, best of both worlds, but Repora isn't dropping easily today. Remember that with10/10 passives newest areas drop a mixture of potencies. Repora/Itade has low droprate, but is not absurdly rare like before TG. TG got finally potency droprates right. I suggest ZOS keeps the vendors and after putting potencies back into runes the overall droprates stay same as in TG.

Agree, there is no reason to reduce drop rates. If the reason is to make Enchanting easier, it is not at all logical to make Potency Runes even harder to find than they already are (which in all honesty, I have not found to be a big problem, but if it is, let's not make it worse).
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree, there is no reason to reduce drop rates. If the reason is to make Enchanting easier, it is not at all logical to make Potency Runes even harder to find than they already are (which in all honesty, I have not found to be a big problem, but if it is, let's not make it worse).

The reason to drop the frequency of Potency, at least for VR15+, is to limit glyph usage, now that they are more powerful. By controlling the Potency runes, they can charge 2500g for the top tier Potency runes. If they cannot control the market on Potency, they need to drop the spawn rate, of at least the top tier ones, or decrease the power of the glyphs.
  • CMz
    CMz
    ✭✭✭
    Gathering and crafting are the heart of the PvE experience and a large part of my joy in ESO. Breaking apart the gathering part of enchanting breaks the entire experience - it is the same as moving all solvents to a vendor only basis in alchemy. This proposed change does nothing to increase participation in enchanting, only incenses enchanters who have invested considerable time and resources in leveling that skill.

If you are curious about why the participation in enchanting trails other skills jump in game and level a toon from 0 to 50 in enchanting. Now level from 0 to 50 in provisioning. Time them both, measure & cost the resources necessary and compare. they do not compare. Enchanting is a very time and resource intensive process compared to provisioning or the weapon/armor skills. It is both frustrating to master and very fulfilling to have mastered.

You want to increase participation in enchanting is a way that does not look like a slight of hand introduction of another gold sink? How about buffing the xp from glyph deconstruction. Just that. Cut the time and cost it takes to go from 0 - 50 and you will get more players going from 0 - 50. Right now, you have the cost too high for many players.
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, thanks for your ongoing feedback on the enchanting changes.

We’re definitely listening and appreciate the concern regarding the inability to harvest potency runestones. As a result, we’re planning on trying a modification to the existing runestone harvest loot table so it will always provide an essence and aspect as it does now, but it will also provide a 1/3rd chance at a potency instead of a chance of a bonus aspect runestone . The potency runestones will continue to be offered by vendors to give you the option of buying instead of harvesting as desired.

This change will be implemented in an upcoming PTS update, and we will continue to monitor feedback and metrics.

Much better plan. Spending money every day to buy glyphs to do writs would not be acceptable. If I can farm nodes at roughly the speed I consume them (and I farm a lot of nodes), that's fine.

The main reason Enchanting's not used by as many people as other crafts is, it takes forever to level up. Having to spend money to level it would mean nobody bothers at all.
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The reason to drop the frequency of Potency, at least for VR15+, is to limit glyph usage, now that they are more powerful. By controlling the Potency runes, they can charge 2500g for the top tier Potency runes. If they cannot control the market on Potency, they need to drop the spawn rate, of at least the top tier ones, or decrease the power of the glyphs.
    Weapon glyphs got buff they deserve. On live they are weak, contributing very little to DPS. Now they are good on PTS.
  • Grileenor
    Grileenor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree. I pretty much always pick up Potency runes when I see them, but a lot of the time I ignore the Essence runes because I just don't need them. And I already have way more Ta runes than I need, they are useless to me.

This change gives a Ta rune for every single node. No one needs that many Tas. You can't even give them away.

Right now, if I need a Potency rune I just look for a the purple glow. It is already somewhat frustrating to pick up Aspect runes and almost always find a Ta; I really even have more than enough Jejota in my inventory at this point and will often skip those. So I just see this as increasing the frustration level because you will be hoping to find Potency runes and just ending up with stuff you don't want or need. Especially if people are picking up the bits they want (probably the potency rune and any decent aspect rune) and leaving the rest behind.

I do not see the logic behind this change at all, other than giving ZOS a way to sell mats.

Personally, I wouldn't care if you had the Enchanter merchant selling all of the runes like the Provisioner merchants do (though I'm sure some people would because they want to be able to sell in guild store) but I want to be able to go out and find the runes I need.

I am way less likely to waste Potency runes on doing Enchanter writs now. How does that help anyone level the craft?
    Read carefully ZOS, lots of wisdom hide in his words!

I vote for keeping the old/current system of enchanting! If you want to change things in ESO, change broken things, not fully functionial ones!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It will be interesting to see how this all rolls out, but I am pretty sure that they are done with runes and Enchanting with the upcoming PTS drop. They will "observe" it for a few months, and then declare that they are happy with the change.

See, eventually the memory of separate farmable runes will be gone from the player memory. People will grow up with the buffet runes, merchant runes, and Crown Runes, and all ZOS has to do is wait for the player population to turn over. Eventually, players from before Dark Brotherhood will be scarce.

The real funny thing is that there will come a time when some bright player, after seeing how they have 100,000 Ta runes in their Bag of Holding, will see an obvious efficiency change to the game. They will suggest that ZOS break the buffet rune nodes into three different nodes, one for aspect, one for essence, and one for potency. All in the name of streamlining how runes are obtained.
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG I hate this flood of useless TA stones! Besides doing writs, why would anyone ever make a white glyph?

Please consider one of the mechanics suggested in this thread to let us combine them into better Aspect stones.
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master