Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trueflame Eu-Pc

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lol your "12man group" was way bigger than any pact group you was "fighting" tonight xD

Pact was pop locked yet there was no real group to be found while you run around with prootch.

Not even speaking of pact fighting the green alliance as usual.

But yeah, eXile corps are uberpros who wants real fights xD
    EU | PC
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    double post xD
    Edited by Master_Kas on April 11, 2016 1:28AM
    EU | PC
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

Lol your "12man group" was way bigger than any pact group you was "fighting" tonight xD

Pact was pop locked yet there was no real group to be found while you run around with prootch.

You mean my 12 man group was better than any pact group up tonite, Right?

There was Wabbajack, War, and NL. :) Funny guy.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That screenshot that you posted of the map has a timestamp of 0100hrs.

As such, let me present you with this.

JeuZSGv.jpg

All times on the log are in UTC. As I recall, your Timezone is also UTC, so the times should perfectly synchronise. Another thing to remember is that the TeamSpeak is home to 10 guilds, as well as Kris was using the TS to play space engineers with friends last night.

Congrats on stomping 4 players with your small-scale :)
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeanTheCat wrote: »

JeuZSGv.jpg

All times on the log are in UTC. As I recall, your Timezone is also UTC, so the times should perfectly synchronise. Another thing to remember is that the TeamSpeak is home to 10 guilds, as well as Kris was using the TS to play space engineers with friends last night.

My picture is from the end of the night when it was riperino, thanks for showing how many was on TS during the prime time though! Just helped prove my point even more.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeanTheCat wrote: »

JeuZSGv.jpg

My picture is from the end of the night when it was riperino, thanks for showing how many was on TS during the prime time though! Just helped prove my point even more.

I see you have failed to read the point where I said that this TeamSpeak is not just used for war1/wabba raids. Ah well.

This TeamSpeak is owned by me and was formerly the SatGNU TeamSpeak. I just converted it to host the various guilds and raids of the Warcouncil as well. It doesn't mean that SatGNU members are no longer allowed to connect for non-ESO activities.

EDIT: Yesterday was Wabbajack guild meeting, which took place at 1700 hrs. Notice a huge drop in connected users after the meeting was over at 1800hrs? :)
    Edited by DeanTheCat on April 11, 2016 4:49AM
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Prootbraxus warband scalin' up the small!

My god what a pugzerg.
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Tss tss tss the only bleeding kitty here is hidden in the previous pages...
    And you are in no way close to both Abrax and Exile actual results in this game.
    Edited by prootch on April 11, 2016 7:50AM
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Prootbraxus warband scalin' up the small!

My god what a pugzerg.

Behold, the last true small scale PvPer has spoken! Step up your neologisms, they are getting boring.
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YX6ZTJ2.gif?noredirect
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightcapping and crowning Emperor at 0300h:

It's only bad when you're Red!
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    jP5GQaj.jpg

v1BQvIf.jpg

Come on guys let's not play this again :) Funny night! The funniest bit for me was finding kas leading a pug group trying to take Ales while his buddies sieged the other keeps. Them 2 failed emp pushes must of hurt!

Anyway all troll and baits aside, Knock this zerg crap off.

So coordinating pugs is a bad thing?If not for pugs pvp would have died long time ago so stop saying BS about leading pugs.

Do you want an Oscar for pvdooring the map with an organised group"of 12"?It's guilds like yours that kills pvp not pugs capping keeps or crowning emp during the night.
    You've been and still are the cancer of pvp since the start of this game even Erson and other DC groups were better than you.The intense pvdoor of your scrubexile ruined pvp for months by nighticapping all the map during Bloodthorn era and not only.And I won't talk about all the exploit stuff.

Too bad the major part of good players left ESO they would tell to new players what a sad **** you are.

Every faction has his organised groups to counter one color maps but the thing you've done demonstrates that you have a very low moral level.
    Edited by VoiDGhOs7 on April 11, 2016 11:43AM
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VoiDGhOs7 wrote: »
    n56p3.jpg

You posted this when you was winning, now the tears flow.

its first time this cycle where its not been a red map, ep emp and red zerged.

I told you all to stop the crap or you will get the opposition, but same as last time as soon as theres enemys your balls disappear.

My group was actually on the bridge until we saw 2 keeps go 20/20 for an emp push then we went back and fixed it.

ive no interest in continuing it consider it a warning shot.
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on April 11, 2016 12:04PM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    n56p3.jpg

I told you all to stop the crap or you will get the opposition, but same as last time as soon as theres enemys your balls disappear.

My group was actually on the bridge until we saw 2 keeps go 20/20 for an emp push then we went back and fixed it.

I'm not crying and I'll never do it ,you deserve it and whenever the occasion will pop you'll get pushed to the gates.Not because of EP organised guilds but because pugs doesn't like Exile/Prootch for previous cycles.

And just to be sure who are you do decide which campaign must or mustn't be a red/blue or yellow campaign?
    If EP doesn't nightcap DC will do it for sure same goes for AD if there is a chance to cap all the map it will be done by any faction.

If you're such a pvp defender go take back Azura from the mighty gate AD camper BIG BOSS THE DARK PHOENIX or tell Prootch to move there and what about Ebony?

And as a reminder "organised guilds exist to counter nigthcap not to night cap".

Edited by VoiDGhOs7 on April 11, 2016 12:43PM
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are crying, you was full of 'funny' memes before.

Dont play the pug game i have eyes i have people who tell me and im not stupid

Why would you even want a campaign, i would personally like nothing more than all the campaigns be another colour, stop stacking on the main campaign and it would be nicer for everyone. We've always had 1 24/7 campaign and if its one colour it becomes not 24/7. If you dont see a problem with locked faction vs medium then you have some issues.

If Azura wasnt no CP i would go there in a heartbeat however creating new gear and playing on what should be a new player campaign isnt something im interested in.

Im no martyr and im certainly not an angel, i want pvp to be nice and stacking one faction on the main campaign is bad for everyone.

AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    n56p3.jpg

I'm not crying and I'll never do it ,you deserve it and whenever the occasion will pop you'll get pushed to the gates.Not because of EP organised guilds but because pugs doesn't like Exile/Prootch for previous cycles.

And just to be sure who are you do decide which campaign must or mustn't be a red/blue or yellow campaign?
    If EP doesn't nightcap DC will do it for sure same goes for AD if there is a chance to cap all the map it will be done by any faction.

If you're such a pvp defender go take back Azura from the mighty gate AD camper BIG BOSS THE DARK PHOENIX or tell Prootch to move there and what about Ebony?

And as a reminder "organised guilds exist to counter nigthcap not to night cap".

Please don't encourage Prootch to come on Azura, the campaign is awesome for DCs, don't ruin it !
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭

Why would you even want a campaign, i would personally like nothing more than all the campaigns be another colour, stop stacking on the main campaign and it would be nicer for everyone. We've always had 1 24/7 campaign and if its one colour it becomes not 24/7. If you dont see a problem with locked faction vs medium then you have some issues.

If Azura wasnt no CP i would go there in a heartbeat however creating new gear and playing on what should be a new player campaign isnt something im interested in.

Im no martyr and im certainly not an angel, i want pvp to be nice and stacking one faction on the main campaign is bad for everyone.

You mean "You were full of 'funny' memes before"seems that english is not your mother tongue.
    I posted only one "funny" meme before but you don't like it such a shame.
    I'll post another then to satisfy your tastes84917-Its-Called-Karma.jpg
    Edited by VoiDGhOs7 on April 11, 2016 1:47PM
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean "You were full of 'funny' memes before"seems that english is not mother tongue.
    I posted only one "funny" meme before but you don't like it such a shame.
    I'll post another then to satisfy your tastes84917-Its-Called-Karma.jpg

I believe i win this one.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    n56p3.jpg

Please don't encourage Prootch to come on Azura, the campaign is awesome for DCs, don't ruin it !

its awesome for ap farmers, but for healthy AvA its not awesome.

it lacks wee bit of covenants, but not major aoe zergers, that for sure.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    Etaniel wrote: »
    n56p3.jpg

its awesome for ap farmers, but for healthy AvA its not awesome.

it lacks wee bit of covenants, but not major aoe zergers, that for sure.

For a healthy AvA ad would have to stop nightcapping and playing locked while the other factions are low. At the moment with low dc pop we are still able to grab keeps since the yellows are so bad and unorganized. Foxey's zerg is well enough for the dc side imo, its just that we lack 24/7 players
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Healthy AvAvA will never be part of an unhealthy game though.

:neutral:
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    its easily done. Players need to have some kind of brain active and understand that making one map one color is not solution to have fun.

Healthy AvAvA easily achieved, atm azura based on the population difference has best chance for this.

Sadly people wont try.

Zenimax should start police service and destroy any faction that does stuff thats not up for the healthy environment.
    Edited by kuro-dono on April 11, 2016 3:53PM
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    its easily done. Players need to have some kind of brain active and understand that making one map one color is not solution to have fun.

Healthy AvAvA easily achieved, atm azura based on the population difference has best chance for this.

Sadly people wont try.

Zenimax should start police service and destroy any faction that does stuff thats not up for the healthy environment.

As I already said before nothing will change it's a 24/7 game AvAvA every faction will try to paint the map one color if there will be a chance.Happened at start,still happening and will happen but as soon as are the reds doing it's a problem.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Last time NL was up was at bleakers, after that I reloged to my v2 templar (alone hiding behind the pugs like prootch) and jesusbeamed people to death.

Wabbajack / War is the same guild, and as far as I know they didn't have a raid up either.

Who lives in a fantasy world now?
    Edited by Master_Kas on April 11, 2016 4:46PM
    EU | PC
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Last time NL was up was at bleakers, after that I reloged to my v2 templar (alone hiding behind the pugs like prootch) and jesusbeamed people to death.

Wabbajack / War is the same guild, and as far as I know they didn't have a raid up either.

Man do i really have to post the videos? Just be truthful. I've asked for them to be uploaded.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

So you're saying you were online

the whole " it was only pugs online " saga. As far as I'm aware AD has no pvp guilds playing on Trueflame other than when UF is playing there. Maybe Pikpokets if he's not in sewers (90% of primetime when he's online)?
    I actually often wonder how AD can be poplocked comparing it's relative size vs EP hordes.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Blue emp - Playable campaign
    Red emp - unplayable campaign, fully red no fights without 80+

it's truly #onlybadwhenred

lol
    65682173.jpg

@Solar_Breeze
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭

lol
    65682173.jpg

you forgot to mention aldmeri ap farming ego boost campaign.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lol
    65682173.jpg

This is a Trueflame thread
    @Solar_Breeze
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭

lol
    65682173.jpg

This is a Trueflame thread

past 7 pages this been mostly talking bull s h i t and trying to prove stupid points out thread.