Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trueflame Eu-Pc

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's interesting to see how @prootch slowly deteriorates over the course of this and another forum thread.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on April 9, 2016 2:27PM
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    mmm love you too kris... but truly I have to deteriorate to your usual forum :)
    Edited by prootch on April 9, 2016 2:41PM
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Aiphaton wrote: »
    Well your Eps will take your Emp in the Night back (Ep only faction locked at 4am while dc and ad are at low) , so you should not talk about pugs next to Exile even to your Nl Smallscale are enough pugs sometimes the whole Epfaction. But you are still smallscale isnt your fault that the whole Epfaction is running next to ya trollface.pngFinding own PVP is hard!

I'm not the one calling people names, necrotic elite etc for having pugs present Aspirion . Also we never claimed to be smallscale like some people here do and ignoring all the pugs along their own side. Exile and UF have been tryharding so bad to dethrone every day, while working with eachother is the reason I post this.

And still, all factions was locked at this time. 1 faction vs 2 factions yet they failed.

Atleast they dethroned me the times I was unable to log in, but not today xD

Learn 2 read next time please :)

Edit: Blood for the pact @DeanTheCat

Edit2: Funny you also talk about nightcap as I've seen your guild blut & s together with prootch zerging down REAL small groups in the middle of the night, when blues had emp. Same with UF on azura before it changed.

I guess what Kris says is true. Some people just mad because it's pact doing it and not them :)

I will elaborate some things for you because your IQ is clearly too low to comprehend.

eXile is a 12 man max guild and the only DC guild playing on a campaign filled with EP zergs. You are now in the category of no skill zerg guild and even running emp next to an unholy ammount of EP. Infact the few times i've seen you without the rest of the EP faction it's been a beyond easy wipe.

In 3 attempts to dethrone, 2 was successful and 1 the server crashed so you was lucky. This is not including last night where we farmed a locked EP faction all night reaching over 1000 kills and dethroning in the process.

It's not even my job to even bother dethroning you we are just a 12 man pvp guild but now PvP is garbage on the map, You started night cap zerging every night as we spent all our time on the other side of the map away from all other DC pvping, And even then you tryharded us with emp and 20 people and you still wiped and ran off and i even got tells from people in your guild it's pathetic.

You have no leg to stand on to even smack talk at all, Your playing in cottonwool mode wrapped up in your comfy 24 man zerg with emp surrounded by all the EP who mostly are grouped.

I would like to take a nice trip into the fantasy world you currrently live in.

Edited by AbraXuSeXile on April 9, 2016 3:06PM
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    mmm love you too kris... but truly I have to deteriorate to your usual forum :)
    I think you have as little grasp on what you're saying as the rest of us.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well your Eps will take your Emp in the Night back (Ep only faction locked at 4am while dc and ad are at low) , so you should not talk about pugs next to Exile even to your Nl Smallscale are enough pugs sometimes the whole Epfaction. But you are still smallscale isnt your fault that the whole Epfaction is running next to ya trollface.pngFinding own PVP is hard!

I'm not the one calling people names, necrotic elite etc for having pugs present Aspirion . Also we never claimed to be smallscale like some people here do and ignoring all the pugs along their own side. Exile and UF have been tryharding so bad to dethrone every day, while working with eachother is the reason I post this.

And still, all factions was locked at this time. 1 faction vs 2 factions yet they failed.

Edit2: Funny you also talk about nightcap as I've seen your guild blut & s together with prootch zerging down REAL small groups in the middle of the night, when blues had emp. Same with UF on azura before it changed.

I guess what Kris says is true. Some people just mad because it's pact doing it and not them :)

I will elaborate some things for you because your IQ is clearly too low to comprehend.

eXile is a 12 man max guild and the only DC guild playing on a campaign filled with EP zergs. You are now in the category of no skill zerg guild and even running emp next to an unholy ammount of EP. Infact the few times i've seen you without the rest of the EP faction it's been a beyond easy wipe.

In 3 attempts to dethrone, 2 was successful and 1 the server crashed so you was lucky. This is not including last night where we farmed a locked EP faction all night reaching over 1000 kills and dethroning in the process.

It's not even my job to even bother dethroning you we are just a 12 man pvp guild but now PvP is garbage on the map, You started night cap zerging every night as we spent all our time on the other side of the map away from all other DC pvping, And even then you tryharded us with emp and 20 people and you still wiped and ran off and i even got tells from people in your guild it's pathetic.

You have no leg to stand on to even smack talk at all, Your playing in cottonwool mode wrapped up in your comfy 24 man zerg with emp surrounded by all the EP who mostly are grouped.

I know you are a 12 man group these days. Farming EP? The hundred wipes was more like getting farmed. Keep denying it the whole evning will be uploaded soon. Exile was there for hours xD

And yeah I'm living in a fantasy land. Was fun tough seing DC and AD population go from locked to 3 bars after those failed attempts. Not saying eXile left but the rest.

The ONLY organized group EP had at that time was us, warbows guild (they are just a handful of people) and war1 started up after taking back our homekeeps. Rest was unorganized pugs who was commanded through yells and /z . xD

I saw atleast 3 proxy groups running around at that time which was DC.

AD was only UF but with a big pug zerg behind them (which is natural, it was the last emp keep on top of the only red keep for a while).

You are not bananasquad cause you run in 12 man groups, don't try to act like it. People say NL has fallen, if so, what shall we called exile then? Lol

The times you've dethroned me I've been 2 times unable to log in because of the lag, 1 time I was in craglorn in a queue after getting kicked. Atleast yesterday I could get back in to help EP stop your green alliance :)
    Edited by Master_Kas on April 9, 2016 3:16PM
    EU | PC
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know you are a 12 man group these days. Farming EP? The hundred wipes was more like getting farmed. Keep denying it the whole evning will be uploaded soon. Exile was there for hours xD

And yeah I'm living in a fantasy land. Was fun tough seing DC and AD population go from locked to 3 bars after those failed attempts. Not saying eXile left but the rest.

The ONLY organized group EP had at that time was us, warbows guild (they are just a handful of people) and war1 started up after taking back our homekeeps. Rest was unorganized pugs who was commanded through yells and /z . xD

AD was only UF but with a big pug zerg behind them (which is natural, it was the last emp keep on top of the only red keep for a while).

You are not bananasquad cause you run in 12 man groups, don't try to act like it. People say NL has fallen, if so, what shall we called exile then? Lol

The times you've dethroned me I've been 2 times unable to log in because of the lag, 1 time I was in craglorn in a queue after getting kicked. Atleast yesterday I could get back in to help EP stop your green alliance :)

We only wiped 3x all night and that was through overwhelming numbers, There was 2 instances we found you without allies we stood at north of Chalman waiting for you to push us and you turned around and went back. Then at BRK you pushed we bombed you and killed nearly everything while the rest ran back crying.

I really don't care for the rest of the AD and DC factions, I don't blame them if they log from the stupid lag caused by last emp keeps, We got DC'd many times hell i don't even want to do. But the PvP i was getting before is dead so i've literally no choice.

Your running 24 with emp rofl you should be able to defend it alone, I can't even believe you think defending last emp keep is an accomplishment with every single EP in the last keep actually laughing. There was no other DC groups, All the rest of the DC guilds left the campaign because they was winning and it was too easy. Take note?

NL has always been a zerg guild, It used to be better but now it's a no skill zerg guild, Just like Decimation but at least Decimation didn't rely on emp as a crutch with 24 men. You have absolutely nothing to flame anyone for at all, all the things you cried at Prootch about your doing right now. Just be aware that you have people in your guild pm'ing me who don't want to be a part of this zerg nature.

Unfortuntely i can't play much from next week or we could of had a lot of fun :)
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AbraXuSeXile

Mind removing my @handle from the quotes? I'm getting spammed by notifications that I'm being mentioned whereas the topic wasn't about me at all. =/
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
    Options
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC and AD, you guys don't have the right to talk back!!!!
    Because your green alliance are just big cheaters and cowards!!!!!

EP as become very strong because they don't make a truce with the enemy fraction for along period of time like you guys( green alliance).

Fight fairly and then your QQ post or any BS comments are considered valid!!
    Edited by Van_0S on April 9, 2016 3:48PM
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP as become very strong because they don't make a truce with the enemy fraction for along period of time like you guys( green alliance).

How can you even cry about green alliance when you have emp, It's meant be green alliance

L2AvAvA
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How can you even cry about green alliance when you have emp, It's meant be green alliance

L2AvAvA

Now that the most unintelligent post, I have ever read :D
    Edit:
    All I am asking is to fight fair!!!. I know its a war but a truce alliance that runs for ever is really BS. Even when we didnt have any emp or scroll we fought without any truce or help but its always EP vs Green alliance.
    Edited by Van_0S on April 9, 2016 4:04PM
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

L2AvAvA

Now that the most unintelligent post, I have ever read :D

Maybe someone will explain it to you one day, Now don't talk to me peasant.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

We only wiped 3x all night and that was through overwhelming numbers, There was 2 instances we found you without allies we stood at north of Chalman waiting for you to push us and you turned around and went back. Then at BRK you pushed we bombed you and killed nearly everything while the rest ran back crying.

I really don't care for the rest of the AD and DC factions, I don't blame them if they log from the stupid lag caused by last emp keeps, We got DC'd many times hell i don't even want to do. But the PvP i was getting before is dead so i've literally no choice.

Your running 24 with emp rofl you should be able to defend it alone, I can't even believe you think defending last emp keep is an accomplishment with every single EP in the last keep actually laughing. There was no other DC groups, All the rest of the DC guilds left the campaign because they was winning and it was too easy. Take note?

NL has always been a zerg guild, It used to be better but now it's a no skill zerg guild, Just like Decimation but at least Decimation didn't rely on emp as a crutch with 24 men. You have absolutely nothing to flame anyone for at all, all the things you cried at Prootch about your doing right now. Just be aware that you have people in your guild pm'ing me who don't want to be a part of this zerg nature.

Unfortuntely i can't play much from next week or we could of had a lot of fun :)

Every single time I met you and your guild yesterday you got rekt. Perhaps you did it when half the group was in queue in craglorn. But atleast you killed me when I was alone with oghur hatemachine :trollface:

Don't even talk about running along side pugs. As if eXile doesn't do that aswell. And it's funny you talk to me about zerg nature xD You really are delusional :P

Defing last emp keep vs 1 alliance is nothing special. VS two alliances who both have 1 bombgroup each working together etc, it was a shame. You might be laughing but so was we all evning how you could fail so badly.

See you around when you can play again, with 100 EP behind me :trollface:
    Edited by Master_Kas on April 9, 2016 4:28PM
    EU | PC
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Every single time I met you and your guild yesterday you got rekt. Perhaps you did it when half the group was in queue in craglorn. But atleast you killed me when I was alone with oghur hatemachine :trollface:

Don't even talk about running along side pugs. As if eXile doesn't do that aswell. And it's funny you talk to me about zerg nature xD You really are delusional :P

It must be a nice fantasy world you live in. Keep on zerging.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It must be a nice fantasy world you live in. Keep on zerging.

Keep on "not zerging" ;) Only we who zerg yes.
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @AbraXuSeXile, apart from the cheating nobody really cares about your bombpug that desperately fights for relevance.

"As bad as your ability to properly write in your native tongue."
    Options
  • Syrana
    Syrana
    ✭✭
    what is this *** talk kas...exile wiped all night.. what a joke.. i record next time whole raid ..wiping 3-4 of our group dosnt mean u rekt us all..its rly disgusting how u act here..

DC | Syraana - Sorc | AR 50 Grand Overlord

EP | Syrana van Ägid - Sorc | AR 39
    EP | -Syrana - Templar | AR 25
    EP | -Syranella - Mag NB | AR 10
    EP | Syranella - Stam NB | AR 12
    DC | Just One More Proc - Stam NB | AR 16
    DC | 'Syrana - Mag Warden | AR 26

PC EU
    Options
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    more-popcorn.gif
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares anyways, the game is dead.
    :]
    Options
  • Ishtar
    Ishtar
    ✭✭
    i just remember logged in at ~6.am only brk last emp keep, exile sieged it went in inner where i was almost alone untill some mins ago 4-6 pugs arrived and exile wiped.

@Dareni cp: 890
    • Lorenina Sorc Highelf EP
    • Nymphadona Templar Breton EP
    • Dareni NB Bosmer EP
    • Nanduri DK Dunmer EP
    • Nalysia Templar Imperial EP
    • Selanor Sorc Bosmer EP
    • Darení NB Dunmer EP
    • Egereni DK Redguard EP
    • Lord Dareni Templar Bosmer EP
    • Darenì DK Bosmer EP

Necrotic Lagg
    Options
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    10/10 thread
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
    Options
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares anyways, the game is dead.

Not completely, some parts are lagging behind.
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
    Options
  • Syrana
    Syrana
    ✭✭
    wow grats to wipe 5 ppl from exile this morning...

PC EU
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Must suck for the Exile nightcapping train to be reduced to just 5 people. What a difference with say, a year ago.
    Options
  • Syrana
    Syrana
    ✭✭
    1 year ago i played ep so idk ^^

PC EU
    Options
  • Ishtar
    Ishtar
    ✭✭
    anyway

fat-cat-with-popcorn.jpg?w=806
    @Dareni cp: 890
    • Lorenina Sorc Highelf EP
    • Nymphadona Templar Breton EP
    • Dareni NB Bosmer EP
    • Nanduri DK Dunmer EP
    • Nalysia Templar Imperial EP
    • Selanor Sorc Bosmer EP
    • Darení NB Dunmer EP
    • Egereni DK Redguard EP
    • Lord Dareni Templar Bosmer EP
    • Darenì DK Bosmer EP

Necrotic Lagg
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIRES! SELLING FRIES!
    Options
  • Maylinh
    Maylinh
    ✭✭✭
    more-popcorn.gif

d89.jpg
    EP| Maylin - Templar v16 - Ava 32
    EP| Lulu White - DK v16 (Nerfed to CC-bot) Ava 30
    EP| Karma Baby - Sorc v16 - Ava 21
    EP| Scrubbadub - NB v16 - AvA 19
    EP| Shini'qua - fotm DK v16 - AvA 13
    DC| -Aeya - DK v16 - AvA 14

Pls accountbound AvA ranks, pls give us dynamic ulti back, kthnxbai

Quit
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    @AbraXuSeXile, apart from the cheating nobody really cares about your bombpug that desperately fights for relevance.

"As bad as your ability to properly write in your native tongue."

I dont need to fight for anything, completed this game and achieved everything a long long time ago.

The only reason anyone would even know your name is from being the garbage nobody who posts junk on the forum.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kitty starts to lash out now!
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jP5GQaj.jpg

v1BQvIf.jpg

Come on guys let's not play this again :) Funny night! The funniest bit for me was finding kas leading a pug group trying to take Ales while his buddies sieged the other keeps. Them 2 failed emp pushes must of hurt!

Anyway all troll and baits aside, Knock this zerg crap off.
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on April 11, 2016 1:26AM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options