Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trueflame Eu-Pc

• Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! Just keep stacking with other raids while presenting random videos on the forums that supposedly show how the others zerg. This way everyone else can keep laughing at you.

"We don't zerg, you zerg!"

They funny thing is you are only zerging aswell :)
    But yeah im not goign to argue with people who cant understand that running next to the zerg isnt Smallscale <3
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The point is that some people won't stop trying to keep up the appearance that they are the ones not zerging, while I'm trying to say everybody zergs, especially on Trueflame. I don't even need meaningless videos and screenshots to back this up.

But by all acounts, keep dreaming.
    Options
  • anttila84
    anttila84
    Soul Shriven
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Loicozor wrote: »
    You zerg!
    No, you zerg!

/thread

Im sad, don't find u soloing on this group :'(
    Keep stacking your 'small scale' with people like Prootch and Graham while posting videos that should point out how the others are zerging, baby boy.

It's funny you know we spent all of our time away from allies like in this video, Which you can see the EP emp and his guild at 3:00 taking a horrible wipe by tryharding us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKq1rlCjBo

It must of been really easy to just roll over the maps with no opposition with such a ridiculous population, As soon as we defend sorry no emp, As soon as we attack your balls fall out of your trouser bottoms and the tears flood.

omg abraxus. u are not for real. hahaha, U see kass and maybe 2-3 more NL guys in this video and thats around 3 min or so. go and take something old and hide under it.
    what we do in life echoes in eternity

EP mag Dk Yasminell- AvA lv 25
    EP mag Nb Ambre Solaire - Ava lv 22

Officer of Swedish Hoarders
    Eliminator of SatGNU
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anttila84 wrote: »
    Loicozor wrote: »
    You zerg!
    No, you zerg!

/thread

Im sad, don't find u soloing on this group :'(
    Keep stacking your 'small scale' with people like Prootch and Graham while posting videos that should point out how the others are zerging, baby boy.

It's funny you know we spent all of our time away from allies like in this video, Which you can see the EP emp and his guild at 3:00 taking a horrible wipe by tryharding us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKq1rlCjBo

It must of been really easy to just roll over the maps with no opposition with such a ridiculous population, As soon as we defend sorry no emp, As soon as we attack your balls fall out of your trouser bottoms and the tears flood.

omg abraxus. u are not for real. hahaha, U see kass and maybe 2-3 more NL guys in this video and thats around 3 min or so. go and take something old and hide under it.

That's funny i count a lot more including emp. They actually had a 20 man raid but not all was there. That wasn't the point of the video though.

But....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv80XGX9IIk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAWEu7NgwgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsrS1Qu5l9A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYijMWecmlE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wXEU-XFPXw&amp;feature=youtu.be - chainwiping last dc emp keep when emp was asleep and higher population ep

:)

Any excuses duel me or gvg us, i dont feel like preaching about zerging or capping the whole map anymore, my time is now limited so im just going to do whatever i want.
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on April 12, 2016 10:04PM
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice try at dethroning today, didn't exactly work out, but the endless wiping you all did at Blue Road Keep was quite amusing!
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats on killing pugs?
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you're the one calling your guildkids pugs now.
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 80% sure Kris uses a bot to autogenerate his replies
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There was like 3-4 of us playing and i was sniping on my nightblade. :)
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That would imply the bot is more intelligent than kris.
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There was like 3-4 of us playing and i was sniping on my nightblade. :)
    So not just pugs.
    Not 100% away from allies.
    In a blue zerg.

See where this is going? You zerg just like everybody else! Don't even need a 100 line post!
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh sorry for going to the only red keep on the map l, you dont get to cry about zergs if you have emp.

just sayin'
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on April 13, 2016 3:48PM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • Berserkur
    Berserkur
    ✭✭✭
    Aha do you even go to the last red Keep? Aren't there any other keeps to fight at? At least you didn't complained about the awful latency
    Options
  • Syrana
    Syrana
    ✭✭
    why would we go fight at yellow keep.. when brk is last red emp keep.. dosnt make sense xD
    DC | Syraana - Sorc | AR 50 Grand Overlord

EP | Syrana van Ägid - Sorc | AR 39
    EP | -Syrana - Templar | AR 25
    EP | -Syranella - Mag NB | AR 10
    EP | Syranella - Stam NB | AR 12
    DC | Just One More Proc - Stam NB | AR 16
    DC | 'Syrana - Mag Warden | AR 26

PC EU
    Options
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    Syrana wrote: »
    why would we go fight at yellow keep.. when brk is last red emp keep.. dosnt make sense xD

Abraxus's words "i have to focus only on EP or i would be in the 10IQ club if i touched AD when EP have emp."

He must be the leader of 10IQ Club.

trollface_gif_by_the_moonshadow-d5hypi2.gif
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh sorry for going to the only red keep on the map l, you dont get to cry about zergs if you have emp.

just sayin'
    100%, remember?

Just you sayin' it.
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VoiDGhOs7 wrote: »
    Syrana wrote: »

Abraxus's words "i have to focus only on EP or i would be in the 10IQ club if i touched AD when EP have emp."

He must be the leader of 10IQ Club.

trollface_gif_by_the_moonshadow-d5hypi2.gif
    What you on about?

just sayin'
    100%, remember?

Just you sayin' it.

I really did enjoy your tears before ingame, was a beautiful moment at how much you guys are scared of me when i turn up to an outpost without a group and the crying begins :)
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on April 13, 2016 5:56PM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

just sayin'
    100%, remember?

Just you sayin' it.

I really did enjoy your tears before ingame, was a beautiful moment at how much you guys are scared of me when i turn up to an outpost without a group and the crying begins :)
    Point out to @AbraXuSeXile that running around the entire DC faction at Bleakers is not exactly "100% away from allies".
    @AbraXuSeXile interprets this as "being scared" of him.

You must have some good Skooma. I know at least one Imperial who will be very jealous of you!
    Options
  • Syrana
    Syrana
    ✭✭
    wow so he isnt allowed to play solo pvp? or what u wanna say with it..the only pvp was at bleakers so haha
    Only thing he said last time is *when we got RAID we TRY stay away from allies* and get own pvp..
    DC | Syraana - Sorc | AR 50 Grand Overlord

EP | Syrana van Ägid - Sorc | AR 39
    EP | -Syrana - Templar | AR 25
    EP | -Syranella - Mag NB | AR 10
    EP | Syranella - Stam NB | AR 12
    DC | Just One More Proc - Stam NB | AR 16
    DC | 'Syrana - Mag Warden | AR 26

PC EU
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

just sayin'
    100%, remember?

Just you sayin' it.

Point out to @AbraXuSeXile that running around the entire DC faction at Bleakers is not exactly "100% away from allies".
    @AbraXuSeXile interprets this as "being scared" of him.

You must have some good Skooma. I know at least one Imperial who will be very jealous of you!

Your stronk pact getting farmed by AD and your crying on the forums and pms ingame about little old me running to an outpost without my group.

Love when Pact chestbeaters start losing they just cry and post crap on the forum waiting till everyone goes to sleep to claim that precious victory.

AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How is all of this related to the statement that you always play "100%" away from your allies?

It seems that EP losing is way bigger of an issue for you than it is for anyone else...
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is all of this related to the statement that you always play "100%" away from your allies?

It seems that EP losing is way bigger of an issue for you than it is for anyone else...

How is a comment about my guild raids related to me running about without my group in any way shape or form.

Grasping at straws, you got nothin kid.

Anyway you've exceeded your attention seeking from me, like a child tugging on their parents trousers when theyre busy.
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on April 13, 2016 8:38PM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nafirian wrote: »

I agree it would :trollface:
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nafirian wrote: »

I agree it would :trollface:
    Lol!!
    Edited by Van_0S on April 14, 2016 8:15AM
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    "We don't zerg, you zerg!"

Tsss tsss some nl hateboys and yourself have been whining forum bs for weeks... Now some vids show the reality of ep overstacks and failures.The only way your unorganized ep blob is able to do anything on a map. Welcome to reality. Now since you are not able to lead any group and we do find you hidding in the red blob anytime... seems the only thing you are obviously skilled as far as AvA is concerned is forum bs.

Go on, just getting more popcorn.
    Edited by prootch on April 14, 2016 10:19AM
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are in a zerg!
    No, you are in a zerg!

Options
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :)
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lava_Croft . These are all small-medium scale players who only defeat bigger red zergs. xD
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Maylinh
    Maylinh
    ✭✭✭
    I see Prootch constantly talking about overstacking, failures, blobs, zergs....

It is quite hilarious coming from you :D

But hey, dont get mad at me, I am not playing anymore. Just I cant resist the forum QQ <3

On the other hand, I have no more popcorn left :(

Pringles it is!

7u15WE4.gif

EP| Maylin - Templar v16 - Ava 32
    EP| Lulu White - DK v16 (Nerfed to CC-bot) Ava 30
    EP| Karma Baby - Sorc v16 - Ava 21
    EP| Scrubbadub - NB v16 - AvA 19
    EP| Shini'qua - fotm DK v16 - AvA 13
    DC| -Aeya - DK v16 - AvA 14

Pls accountbound AvA ranks, pls give us dynamic ulti back, kthnxbai

Quit
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO PvP is probably one of the few places where young men argue over who has the smallest.
    Options