Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Trueflame Eu-Pc

• Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pdhsMtY.gif
    This thread is pure entertainment !
    Edited by Kr3do on April 14, 2016 1:39PM
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    ESO PvP is probably one of the few places where young men argue over who has the smallest.

And swear vehemently that they are only playing with themselves.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    19:40 GMT - Blues have emp and reds have no scrolls. Prootch and entire blue faction at Arrius lumber while Exile "smallscale" at Arrius mine. Game pretty much unplayable.

No video required, not that I could record that mess anyway. Just stop talking crap now @prootch @AbraXuSeXile .
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    19:40 GMT - Blues have emp and reds have no scrolls. Prootch and entire blue faction at Arrius lumber while Exile "smallscale" at Arrius mine. Game pretty much unplayable.

No video required, not that I could record that mess anyway. Just stop talking crap now @prootch @AbraXuSeXile .
    That would require them to not talk at all, which would make the thread a lot less amusing.
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You should be thanking me, i cancelled my group tonite and logged off before peak time.

Before i logged they had emp in group so they couldnt really go far..

Ive already said before you had easy mode and now tears because you cant zerk the map, play proper so we can also ;)
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for keeping the thread going, @Prootbraxus!
    Options
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow. This is even worse than the azura thread. Maybe I should start working at getting this one closed as well?

Probably better not, at least with this thread I know whom not to touch even with a 10 foot pole.
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Thanks for keeping the thread going,

Don't worry, got your back.

@niamh nice we could cauterize your open wound again this afternoon :dizzy:

[Edited to remove inappropriate content]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on April 15, 2016 1:28AM
    Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ive already said before you had easy mode and now tears because you cant zerk the map, play proper so we can also ;)
    "You"? First pvp I've played for a few days, save getting Xv1'd by your pro guild last night. I don't care for zergs whatever colour they are, my point is that you and prootch are hypocrites and should stop trying to pretend you are better than the red blobs that play easy mode.

Speaking for myself, I'm about done with ESO's broken PvP.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "You"? First pvp I've played for a few days, save getting Xv1'd by your pro guild last night. I don't care for zergs whatever colour they are, my point is that you and prootch are hypocrites and should stop trying to pretend you are better than the red blobs that play easy mode.

@VagabondAngel

Go back Camelot Unchained :D

At least the devs at CU care about their community.
    Edited by DeanTheCat on April 15, 2016 1:03AM
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You meaning EP ive never actually seen you.

Last night my guild was on the bridge the only chance i got to logon.

The salt is real because map isnt red, its 2am now and all factions medium. Last week it was lock ep medium dc and low ad. So what does this tell you?
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • Berserkur
    Berserkur
    ✭✭✭

The salt is real because map isnt red, its 2am now and all factions medium. Last week it was lock ep medium dc and low ad. So what does this tell you?

Nothing at all. Except of every fraction wanna nightcap now?
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kr3do wrote: »
    pdhsMtY.gif

Share some popcorn please.
    ccdjLeT.png
    Edited by Nafirian on April 15, 2016 5:44AM
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Very funny troll guild :dizzy:

@Niamh
    ep full lock faction but unable to go away from arrius... and you blame other factions on lag ?
    My group of 10 guys took footage of 50ep running together just to crash on chal again and again all afternoon... lag really began at the beginning of prime time as usual, when more ep came crashing in.

And as usual we have to leave tf in prime time because of lag... but ep remains faction locked and prefers to play stacked there.
    Edited by prootch on April 15, 2016 7:01AM
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    i noticed new horde of ebons arrived to azura, are they jumping since they cant do full time nightcapping?
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Very funny troll guild :dizzy:

@Niamh
    ep full lock faction but unable to go away from arrius... and you blame other factions on lag ?
    My group of 10 guys took footage of 50ep running together just to crash on chal again and again all afternoon... lag really began at the beginning of prime time as usual, when more ep came crashing in.

And as usual we have to leave tf in prime time because of lag... but ep remains faction locked and prefers to play stacked there.

Hmmm?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nafirian wrote: »
    pdhsMtY.gif

ccdjLeT.png

mXZn23Z.gif
    Options
  • DaybreakerMusic
    DaybreakerMusic
    ✭✭✭
    pdhsMtY.gif

ccdjLeT.png

mXZn23Z.gif

Frank at his best.. ahahaha
    @Daybreaker_ESO

Guilds:
    Necrotic Lagg - Officer
    Ebonheart Swaffle
    Spooky Scary Skeletons
    Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    th?id=OIP.M9207f16ada51d21dd5fb9d4774599f5ao0&pid=15.1
    Edited by Aiphaton on April 15, 2016 12:36PM
    Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not speaking for the rest of my alliance, only making an observation about your apocryphal claims.
    You'd already logged off apparently. Doesn't change the fact that your high profile top notch players Xv1'd me no less than 5 times in the space of 15 minutes... even if I didn't attack, even if I was typing to one of them in guild chat. Impressive. Also in direct opposition to how you sell yourselves as outnumbered pros. :)
    Tells me that when the map is red, blues and yellows rage quit. When the map is blue (or yellow, though it seldom is on TF), reds keep fighting, however badly.
    @Niamh

I'll reply despite it probably being futile to try and explain it to you... and read this slowly and at least twice before replying.

I am not blaming anyone in particular for lag, I don't care how many people you have in your group, I am not defending EP randoms for their lack of skill, nor who decides to play in what campaign, I am calling you out for being a hypocrite. You hide in the middle of almost your entire faction with an allegedly small group and spam ranged skills and/or executes and then criticise others for doing the same. At least exile play as a group and not hidden in a sea of blues, even if they are farming scrubs. You are the worst kind of toxic player and yet still try to accuse your opposition of causing all the problems.

As a faction, EP has lost many of its best players, most of its organised guilds (War1 primetime yesterday was 12-16 people) and on the whole has become a largely disorganised blob, most of whom are probably only there to gain vigour and proximity detonation skills. With the right push and a couple of good leaders, a blob like that can become a wave that sweeps the map, after which enemies usually log off and PvP dies. I hate that as much as anyone, believe me, whichever faction does it.

But the fact is, given the opportunity, all factions do this and are no more skilled for the doing of it. It is also a fact that all factions, particularly at primetime, make huge zergs that all end up at one or two keeps. Yesterday, all blues at Arrius, a ton of yellows at BRK and reds trying to split defence between them even though we didn't have emperor or our scrolls. Then later on, all 3 factions at Ash because its the last emperor keep. Who's to blame?

Everyone is the answer, including you (when you're there) and every other group leader that follows this pattern.

ESO pvp is broken. Broken mechanics, snare and cc meta, zero class balance, etc, etc, etc.... Large scale battles don't work as promised and performance is *** poor. No-one tries to avoid this, everyone zergs and blobs and the few decent guild groups around swim around this disfunction like sharks to harvest ap and call it skill. Those are the facts.

No I don't have solutions but toxic play styles and attitudes while continually blaming opposing faction players for your behaviour are certainly not going to make it any better.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pdhsMtY.gif

ccdjLeT.png

mXZn23Z.gif

Frank at his best.. ahahaha

Papa franku <3
    Options
  • Maylinh
    Maylinh
    ✭✭✭
    My group of 10 guys.

For you Prootch 2ivQqdA.gif

@VagabondAngel <3

Edited by Maylinh on April 16, 2016 11:26AM
    EP| Maylin - Templar v16 - Ava 32
    EP| Lulu White - DK v16 (Nerfed to CC-bot) Ava 30
    EP| Karma Baby - Sorc v16 - Ava 21
    EP| Scrubbadub - NB v16 - AvA 19
    EP| Shini'qua - fotm DK v16 - AvA 13
    DC| -Aeya - DK v16 - AvA 14

Pls accountbound AvA ranks, pls give us dynamic ulti back, kthnxbai

Quit
    Options
  • Praeficere
    Praeficere
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some people are trying hard to farm forum points
    Edited by Praeficere on April 16, 2016 3:43AM
    Though the shadow has moved not,
    A thousand miles I’ve passed –
    Ageless as the mountains but forgetting not the past.

Are you Resolute?
    PC EU Progression Guild
    Options
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it looks that way. I guess farming ap gets boring if you've done it since early access. Forum farming is a lot quicker.

You are all free to get annoyed with me for this post. :p
    Halcyon Black
    Options
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @VagabondAngel When there's only 1 emp keep left the alliance that holds that keep usually defends it with everyone of their alliance. Because there's no action on the map anywhere else its only a matter of time before everyone is fighting at the same keep and latency goes to sh*t.

The problem is most players will seek safety in numbers and will defend the last emp keep instead of trying to take other emp keeps to split up the attacking alliances. In this case I dont think there's much you can blame the attacking alliances for trying to detrone but you can question the defending alliance for not trying to take other emp keeps.
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on April 16, 2016 6:41AM
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with most of what you wrote as far as gameplay is concerned, now...
    spam ranged skills and/or executes and then criticise others for doing the same.

So ranged skills are... "not nice" and... exec neither. Lol credibility pvp arguments... thx for that "nice game" advice man... really :dizzy: And btw we are not criticising here... just leaving a big huge warm forum *** upon usual forum crap.

Nlag chain QQed on group sizes for weeks each time they wipe (since they lost their 24 man + "friends" "smallscale" raid that is), whatever the group size they have in front of them: 8 or 20... sometimes even when we are not on the same map... but does not matter for them forum bs dealers.

Their rage to get wiped needed an excuse. So they QQed 40+ crap to justify being chain wiped on ebon blade. Pity for them the vids showed otherwise (so none of them came here to contest).

Then they blobed to dc spawn after nightcap/woodcap with the whole ep faction to show nlol smallscale just afterwards.
    Top credibility.

They have more than a few rage roxors in their rank who came here to chain bs again and again... some of them even proposed "duel irl" when they died (some that now publish popcorn images btw). It gave us a fair idea of their rofl "level". Now happy to see that you wished to join their butthurt bs forum club... so just enjoy with that forum style.
    You are the worst kind of toxic player and yet still try to accuse your opposition of causing all the problems.

See...

That is the kind of frustrated forum bs for which you and other "n-wipes" likes are top popcorn... need an excuse for QQ ? will be happy to provide you with one and chain cauterize again. Spreading crap again because you guys don't like to get execs will not make you feel any better and not less wiped. Now try quit your arrius blob sometimes (or even tf), and you'll find out that there are also groups roaming out there.

Remember, besides arrius blob, that we do find ad groups to fight with ^^

But when other factions come to attack somewhere else on the map, no ep group ever comes to def without 50 moving together. Then come forum QQ "toxic" because they get focused. Maybe ask yourself why you happen to be focused and thank nlag style both ingame and forum: they trully succeeded in making unanimity against ep on both ad and dc sides because of ingame blob behaviour and forum chain bs.

Not even speaking of other maps totally empty of reds while tf is laging like hell every prime time, but none of these forum roxors ep dares to face opposition on another campaign. Last time nlol tried ebon for a week... n-hide and chain n-wiped. Lol vids.

Now how the fact that you don't have raidleads is any of our pb.

Edited by prootch on April 16, 2016 7:44AM
    Options
  • Kh0ll
    Kh0ll
    ✭✭✭✭
    Emp small squad at 11h00, 43 EP.

Thats-Awesome-Meme-03.jpg
    Un mauvais sorcier...il voit un truc qui bouge...il tp
    Un bon sorcier...il voit un truc qui bouge...bah il tp aussi...
    Mais c'est pas pareil, c'est un bon sorcier

"Ca Passe Large" DC
    "CPL" EP
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praeficere wrote: »
    Some people are trying hard to farm forum points

Wait who are you again?
    Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is the kind of frustrated forum bs for which you and other "n-wipes" likes are top popcorn...
    If that is how you interpret my post, a fact which surprises me not at all, there is little point in me saying anything further.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • Praeficere
    Praeficere
    ✭✭✭✭

Wait who are you again?

And the sensitive basement kid speaks, prepare to be blocked everyone!
    Though the shadow has moved not,
    A thousand miles I’ve passed –
    Ageless as the mountains but forgetting not the past.

Are you Resolute?
    PC EU Progression Guild
    Options