Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trueflame Eu-Pc

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Nightcapping and crowning Emperor at 0300h:

It's only bad when you're Red!

Blue emp - Playable campaign
    Red emp - unplayable campaign, fully red no fights without 80+

it's truly #onlybadwhenred
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Pact was pop locked yet there was no real group to be found while you run around with prootch.

lol
    65682173.jpg

you forgot to mention aldmeri ap farming ego boost campaign.

This is a Trueflame thread

past 7 pages this been mostly talking bull s h i t and trying to prove stupid points out thread.

Welcome to Trueflame
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Pact was pop locked yet there was no real group to be found while you run around with prootch.

lol
    65682173.jpg

past 7 pages this been mostly talking bull s h i t and trying to prove stupid points out thread.

Welcome to Trueflame.
    Welcome to Trueflame forum PvP in 2016
    Edited by Lava_Croft on April 11, 2016 7:51PM
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lol
    65682173.jpg

Welcome to Trueflame.

Forum PVP hasn't been updated since 2014 Kris, I thought you of all people would know this. Remember those times you used to use Arena as your diary/twitter : :p?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The very slight difference between nightcap zerging and gatecamping high vs low/low all day everyday and a group nightcapping emp keeps one night every now and then seems to be too subtle for EP kids.
    Obviously they are the left-over childs and the only ones blamed for things everybody does. Welcome back to the world of 10 years old guys :*
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

lol
    65682173.jpg

Welcome to Trueflame.

Forum PVP hasn't been updated since 2014 Kris, I thought you of all people would know this. Remember those times you used to use Arena as your diary/twitter : :p?
    Arena was worse anti-EP sentiment than these forums can ever provide. What a cesspool.

Little birds often still tell about the nearly Legendary Arena Q_Q though! :wink:
    Edited by Lava_Croft on April 11, 2016 11:10PM
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol
    65682173.jpg

Welcome to Trueflame.

Arena was worse anti-EP sentiment than these forums can ever provide. What a cesspool.

Little birds often still tell about the nearly Legendary Arena Q_Q though! :wink:

Arena chat is a glorious salt mine.
    Options
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭
    AFK Officer of eXile Corp [DC - PC - EU] CP 1000+

Loicozor MagDK Lvl50 AR 49 Grand ScrubLord
    Loiicozorr MagBlade Lvl50 AR25 BombLord
    Loicozzorr Stamplar Lvl50 AR 24 JabLord
    Loicozorr StamBlade Lvl50 AR 23 ProcLord
    Loiicozzor StamSorc Lvl50 AR17 RapidLord
    Loiicozor StamDK Lvl50 AR13 SlackLord
    Loicozzor MagSorc Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loiicozzorr Healplar Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loicozerg The Fabulous StamDK Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Legendary Smallscalozor MagSorc Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Exploitozor Exile MagDen Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Loicozerg Exile StamDen Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Big Boss The Shiny ScrubHealplar Lvl50 AR10 AD
    Gankozor exile Stamblade Lvl50 AR11 EP
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Loicozor wrote: »

rooooooooofl that red zerg though !
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With no NL ppl in it, just saying o:)
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You zerg!
    No, you zerg!

/thread
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭
    You zerg!
    No, you zerg!

/thread

Im sad, don't find u soloing on this group :'(

Loicozerg Exile StamDen Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Big Boss The Shiny ScrubHealplar Lvl50 AR10 AD
    Gankozor exile Stamblade Lvl50 AR11 EP
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You zerg!
    No, you zerg!

/thread

Keep stacking your 'small scale' with people like Prootch and Graham while posting videos that should point out how the others are zerging, baby boy.

Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wabbajack / War is the same guild, and as far as I know they didn't have a raid up either.

Sorry to contradict, though this thread seems full of contradictions. Anyway, Wabbajack is indeed a Pact PvP guild while War (Council) is a alliance of Pact guilds who share a TeamSpeak server and endeavour to co-ordinate. Though this is not working as planned at the minute and something I have on my to do list.

Ok guys, you can go back to your forum PvP now...
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
    Options
  • DaybreakerMusic
    DaybreakerMusic
    ✭✭✭

I remember Karisha showing it to us when regrouping xDDDDD

We pissed eachother from laughter
    @Daybreaker_ESO

Guilds:
    Necrotic Lagg - Officer
    Ebonheart Swaffle
    Spooky Scary Skeletons
    Options
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Was fun tough seing DC and AD population go from locked to 3 bars after those failed attempts.

Well, a pleasure seeing this post cause it's so honest about EP's preferred way of playing PVP (although in my memory populations dropped from 3 bars to 2, but maybe there's an emp bonus on pop locks as well?).

But pls enlighten me, Master_Kas: How exactly do you find fun in PVPing 50 vs.15? In my eyes it's a total loose-loose situation: If you don't win every time with those numbers (and an emp bonus on top - LOL), you're terribly bad, and if you do win, you still haven't shown any skill. Apart from running with masses of people, ofc.
    Options
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But it takes incredible skill to shoot a stone treb into the breach while the attackers are fighting their way through 30-40 reds..
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You zerg!
    No, you zerg!

/thread

Keep stacking your 'small scale' with people like Prootch and Graham while posting videos that should point out how the others are zerging, baby boy.

It's funny you know we spent all of our time away from allies like in this video, Which you can see the EP emp and his guild at 3:00 taking a horrible wipe by tryharding us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKq1rlCjBo

It must of been really easy to just roll over the maps with no opposition with such a ridiculous population, As soon as we defend sorry no emp, As soon as we attack your balls fall out of your trouser bottoms and the tears flood.

AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • Maylinh
    Maylinh
    ✭✭✭
    [Was fun tough seing DC and AD population go from locked to 3 bars after those failed attempts.

Well, a pleasure seeing this post cause it's so honest about EP's preferred way of playing PVP (although in my memory populations dropped from 3 bars to 2, but maybe there's an emp bonus on pop locks as well?).

But pls enlighten me, Master_Kas: How exactly do you find fun in PVPing 50 vs.15? In my eyes it's a total loose-loose situation:If you don't win every time with those numbers (and an emp bonus on top - LOL), you're terribly bad, and if you do win, you still haven't shown any skill. Apart from running with masses of people, ofc.

And this is the part which needs a rectification. People always fail to remember that people also before they joined a 'zerg' smallscaled or duo-ed or solo-ed. Like Kas for example. He is one of the better nightblades out there who understand his class very well. He used to solo alot. On AD side :D Does a lot of duels and what not. Same as many other people.
    But since this game doesnt really support solo/duo play anymore(hard to find good fights or just get zerged) people join a bigger group to have some sort of fun left in that *** &*(^&*%&^ game.

At least, that was in my case.

Just my cup of tea, keep this thread alive!

SsZ8pbG.gif
    Edited by Maylinh on April 12, 2016 2:27PM
    EP| Maylin - Templar v16 - Ava 32
    EP| Lulu White - DK v16 (Nerfed to CC-bot) Ava 30
    EP| Karma Baby - Sorc v16 - Ava 21
    EP| Scrubbadub - NB v16 - AvA 19
    EP| Shini'qua - fotm DK v16 - AvA 13
    DC| -Aeya - DK v16 - AvA 14

Pls accountbound AvA ranks, pls give us dynamic ulti back, kthnxbai

Quit
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maylinh wrote: »

But pls enlighten me, Master_Kas: How exactly do you find fun in PVPing 50 vs.15? In my eyes it's a total loose-loose situation:If you don't win every time with those numbers (and an emp bonus on top - LOL), you're terribly bad, and if you do win, you still haven't shown any skill. Apart from running with masses of people, ofc.

And this is the part which needs a rectification. People always fail to remember that people also before they joined a 'zerg' smallscaled or duo-ed or solo-ed. Like Kas for example. He is one of the better nightblades out there who understand his class very well. He used to solo alot. On AD side :D Does a lot of duels and what not. Same as many other people.
    But since this game doesnt really support solo/duo play anymore(hard to find good fights or just get zerged) people join a bigger group to have some sort of fun left in that *** &*(^&*%&^ game.

SsZ8pbG.gif

The recent Arena Chat and this thread has gone through my popcorn supply mind help me out? :<
    Edited by Nafirian on April 12, 2016 2:39PM
    Options
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not claiming Kas is a bad player - how could I know, I never met him without a zerg? -, it's that I don't understand how any PVPer can be happy seeing opposite players leaving the campaign, kicking an already badly out-of-balance-campaign even further out of balance. I remember playing in TF once some weeks ago when my own alliance was dominating by sheer numbers and it was boring as hell.

But then: I like PVPing under challenging conditions, maybe I'm just suffering from some mental illness ... :wink:
    Options
  • Maylinh
    Maylinh
    ✭✭✭
    Nafirian wrote: »

The recent Arena Chat and this thread has gone through my popcorn supply mind help me out? :<

Just for you <3

2AEdX64.gif

EP| Maylin - Templar v16 - Ava 32
    EP| Lulu White - DK v16 (Nerfed to CC-bot) Ava 30
    EP| Karma Baby - Sorc v16 - Ava 21
    EP| Scrubbadub - NB v16 - AvA 19
    EP| Shini'qua - fotm DK v16 - AvA 13
    DC| -Aeya - DK v16 - AvA 14

Pls accountbound AvA ranks, pls give us dynamic ulti back, kthnxbai

Quit
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nafirian wrote: »

Just for you <3

2AEdX64.gif

giphy.gif
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You zerg!
    No, you zerg!

/thread

It's funny you know we spent all of our time away from allies like in this video, Which you can see the EP emp and his guild at 3:00 taking a horrible wipe by tryharding us.

[insert random video showcasing nothing]

It must of been really easy to just roll over the maps with no opposition with such a ridiculous population, As soon as we defend sorry no emp, As soon as we attack your balls fall out of your trouser bottoms and the tears flood.
    Thanks! Just keep stacking with other raids while presenting random videos on the forums that supposedly show how the others zerg. This way everyone else can keep laughing at you.

"We don't zerg, you zerg!"

Edited by Lava_Croft on April 12, 2016 3:20PM
    Options
  • snejremllov
    snejremllov
    ✭✭✭
    @Lava_Croft posts become more angry and desperate each day. ;)
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's all about how you perceive it, so the anger probably comes from within yourself.
    Options
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You zerg!
    No, you zerg!

/thread

How dare you zerg with those 10 ppl ? I'm shocked :o
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

Options
  • snejremllov
    snejremllov
    ✭✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    You zerg!
    No, you zerg!

/thread

Don't you see prootch sneaking in the back? He must be there because exile doesn't run without him. :trollface:
    Options
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    You zerg!
    No, you zerg!

/thread

Don't you see prootch sneaking in the back? He must be there because exile doesn't run without him. :trollface:

Don't forget Graham near the postern, DA on the flag, Legio at the gate, ect ect