Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trueflame Eu-Pc

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who cares you'll just nightcap zerg it back anyway.

If you want to talk trash you can either

1v1 me
    GvG us
    or you can hush your gums.

Nice try mr tryhard. And I doubt anyone want's to do a GvG with plebs who cheat to get *** done :D

Im open for a duel tough anytime mr abraxus :) So you don't hide behind your healbots.
    Edited by Master_Kas on April 8, 2016 1:49PM
    EU | PC
  • Maylinh
    Maylinh
    ✭✭✭
    *Om nom nom popcorn*

Sharing is caring

XAdqKOm.gif
    EP| Maylin - Templar v16 - Ava 32
    EP| Lulu White - DK v16 (Nerfed to CC-bot) Ava 30
    EP| Karma Baby - Sorc v16 - Ava 21
    EP| Scrubbadub - NB v16 - AvA 19
    EP| Shini'qua - fotm DK v16 - AvA 13
    DC| -Aeya - DK v16 - AvA 14

Pls accountbound AvA ranks, pls give us dynamic ulti back, kthnxbai

Quit
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the boy's cries for attention are cute, especially considering his age. I guess he didn't like being a spectator at all, but ever since his 'guild' turned into Decimated Exile, the only way to get noticed is by doing things like this.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on April 8, 2016 2:44PM
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NtMGYxR.jpg
    :]
  • DaybreakerMusic
    DaybreakerMusic
    ✭✭✭
    Salty popcorn mmmmmh
    @Daybreaker_ESO

Guilds:
    Necrotic Lagg - Officer
    Ebonheart Swaffle
    Spooky Scary Skeletons
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Who cares you'll just nightcap zerg it back anyway.

If you want to talk trash you can either

1v1 me
    GvG us
    or you can hush your gums.

Nice try mr tryhard. And I doubt anyone want's to do a GvG with plebs who cheat to get *** done :D

Im open for a duel tough anytime mr abraxus :) So you don't hide behind your healbots.

Good thing about gvg is you can't cheat ^^ its a straight up fight without any excuses
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Upularity
    Upularity
    ✭✭
    Why is this thread a thing, it's pure cancer where people write a load of *** and feel better after they click the 'post reply' button waiting for the next reply
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Upularity wrote: »
    Why is this thread a thing, it's pure cancer where people write a load of *** and feel better after they click the 'post reply' button waiting for the next reply

Thank you for your contribution describing EP's playstyle :)
    @Solar_Breeze
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Upularity wrote: »

Thank you for your contribution describing EP's playstyle :)

Sounds about right >:)
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• DaybreakerMusic
    DaybreakerMusic
    ✭✭✭
    @Daybreaker_ESO

Guilds:
    Necrotic Lagg - Officer
    Ebonheart Swaffle
    Spooky Scary Skeletons
  • Upularity
    Upularity
    ✭✭
    I found it when studying so gud <3
  • Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last 2 pages of this thread were almost as entertaining as lagfree pvp <3

Or maybe not.. idk how this game feels without lag anymore
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They dethroned me with only their raid they said. We saw how well it went today together with exile and god knows how many pugs was with you.

iza.png

Thanks for the ap. :trollface: Better luck next time ;)
    Edited by Master_Kas on April 8, 2016 10:37PM
    EU | PC
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well your Eps will take your Emp in the Night back (Ep only faction locked at 4am while dc and ad are at low) , so you should not talk about pugs next to Exile even to your Nl Smallscale are enough pugs sometimes the whole Epfaction. But you are still smallscale isnt your fault that the whole Epfaction is running next to ya trollface.pngFinding own PVP is hard!
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aiphaton wrote: »
    Well your Eps will take your Emp in the Night back (Ep only faction locked at 4am while dc and ad are at low) , so you should not talk about pugs next to Exile even to your Nl Smallscale are enough pugs sometimes the whole Epfaction. But you are still smallscale isnt your fault that the whole Epfaction is running next to ya trollface.pngFinding own PVP is hard!

I'm not the one calling people names, necrotic elite etc for having pugs present Aspirion . Also we never claimed to be smallscale like some people here do and ignoring all the pugs along their own side. Exile and UF have been tryharding so bad to dethrone every day, while working with eachother is the reason I post this.

And still, all factions was locked at this time. 1 faction vs 2 factions yet they failed.

Atleast they dethroned me the times I was unable to log in, but not today xD

Learn 2 read next time please :)

Edit: Blood for the pact @DeanTheCat

Edit2: Funny you also talk about nightcap as I've seen your guild blut & s together with prootch zerging down REAL small groups in the middle of the night, when blues had emp. Same with UF on azura before it changed.

I guess what Kris says is true. Some people just mad because it's pact doing it and not them :)
    Edited by Master_Kas on April 8, 2016 11:06PM
    EU | PC
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're ugly and mean because they're Green.
  • snejremllov
    snejremllov
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder why @Master_Kas doesn't like the idea of GvG anymore :trollface:
    Word is on the street that @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO rekt you pretty hard in a fair fight which you guys wanted so desperately.
    It's strange though, your guild was well respected and not really hated up until the recent patch when your leader quit and you reduced yourself to what we can currently see in Trueflame. Even then nobody would have an issue with you if it wasn't for 24/7 trash talk on the forums and every major guild chat. If you want to trash talk though you better have the skill to back it up.

Don't think that having perma emp on a campaign where your faction is overpopulated is some kind of achievement. Blues had exactly that in December 2015 and it gets boring after a while. Defending with emp is *** easy, even more so on the current patch. And if you lose it the pug will cap everything over night even if you don't want to. Whoever wins the campaign has the most/biggest zergs and the most efficient nightcappers. Campaign score is no indication of anyone's skill.
    The fights against you are actually quite enjoyable if you don't stack a 24 man raid and knock off the millions of pug. But that doesn't happen very often lately.
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most annoying part of this is to run to glademist from the gate to have some good fights in the afternoon
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    They dethroned me with only their raid they said. We saw how well it went today together with exile and god knows how many pugs was with you.

iza.png

Thanks for the ap. :trollface: Better luck next time ;)

I could post screenshot from aetherius 8 guild chat with guys asking why they are on tf... to be told they are helping NL with emp. Also you know you would have been dethroned if the server hadn't gone down so don't feel too cocky :) gj though server was unplayable for 2h because you wouldnt drop emp and nightcap it back like you always can +1 even calling in backup from other servers XD
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Word is on the street that @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO rekt you pretty hard in a fair fight which you guys wanted so desperately.

To be fair they killed 4 of us in 5 rounds of 12v12. It could have been worse
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SALT FOR THE SALT GODS!
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwNMJTA.gif
    Edited by themdogesbite on April 9, 2016 10:10AM
    :]
  • anttila84
    anttila84
    Soul Shriven
    haha, here i login to the game at 11am (gmt+1)
    what do i see. kass no emp and i hear that exile detroned him at around 6am,
    now at 12.30 kass has emp again, and what i have seen it's pugs that made it with me saying some stuff in the zone chat only.

what we do in life echoes in eternity

EP mag Dk Yasminell- AvA lv 25
    EP mag Nb Ambre Solaire - Ava lv 22

Officer of Swedish Hoarders
    Eliminator of SatGNU
  • denz
    denz
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is pure gold, can't believe I never checked it before. Keep it going :)
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's strange though, your guild was well respected and not really hated up until the recent patch when your leader quit and you reduced yourself to what we can currently see in Trueflame. Even then nobody would have an issue with you if it wasn't for 24/7 trash talk on the forums and every major guild chat. If you want to trash talk though you better have the skill to back it up.

Don't think that having perma emp on a campaign where your faction is overpopulated is some kind of achievement. Blues had exactly that in December 2015 and it gets boring after a while. Defending with emp is *** easy, even more so on the current patch. And if you lose it the pug will cap everything over night even if you don't want to. Whoever wins the campaign has the most/biggest zergs and the most efficient nightcappers. Campaign score is no indication of anyone's skill.
    The fights against you are actually quite enjoyable if you don't stack a 24 man raid and knock off the millions of pug. But that doesn't happen very often lately.

Nah, Unfriendly fire doesn't use alts to get into keeps and snitch scrolls etc. I don't mind a GvG vs them because they don't use cheap *** like that.

Exile is not worth a GvG with but that's my opinion and I'm not a guild leader/raid leader. ;) See the diffrence?

Before that *** exile pulled of some night ago I wouldn't mind fighting you in a GvG either, not but anymore :P

We also don't have 24 man raids, we hardly have people online for that. With the exception being yesterday at primetime when you tried to dethrone :) But even then our lead couldn't log into the game and I tried to lead like a noob xD

Edit: Don't think for a second we are fearing of getting rekt by you. Exile is exiled ever since your best players left for Astrum :)
    Edited by Master_Kas on April 9, 2016 2:20PM
    EU | PC
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    QQ

killed himself with a Killing Blow using Nlagbs forum argument mode - cauterized again
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Sounds like typical behaviour of [nlaglords emp] that know they don't stand a chance without [lagdef].

Sounds like typical n-elite merchant guild hidden in lagland.

@kredo
    My precious... a bettlejuice invocation... you were missing the pain again admit it :smiley:
    So remember... I'm the one you were so much butthurt with that you proposed to "duel irl"... just rofl
    That day...

And no, it's your friend kas on the picture... saw him yesterday with your last char...
    hidden-in-laglang-with-guildies

But don't be that much hurt for being abandonned bleeding on the road kitty, remember you already have a highway there ...and it will only tickle now and then when the whole dc faction goes in and out as usual now the walls are so wide open. At this scale, some could call it high frequency ap trading, but I suppose you still call it eternal love to reming yourself of the returning pain you grieve for or... living eternally close to your own principle and true essence.. some trace of xxxx remaining on our boots.

You are welcome...
    Edited by prootch on April 9, 2016 1:44PM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    QQ

killed himself with a Killing Blow using Nlagshit - cauterized again

@VagabondAngel is not in Nhide, just saying ;)
    EU | PC
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    No... but using your forum bs style tradeskill...
    I probably had to cauterize him running around your usual pug blob anyway
    Edited by prootch on April 9, 2016 1:33PM