Trueflame Eu-Pc

Aiphaton
Aiphaton
✭✭✭✭
Since Azura is kinda dead let us open the Thread Trueflame.
I think thats the campaign where the Eu-PvP will be.

To start:
Map is Blue :neutral:
Edited by Aiphaton on March 10, 2016 10:55AM
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azura is yellow *snore*, I'll be joining TF soon. You should edit your title to say EU if you want it to specifically be for EU :)
    PC | EU
    Options
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are doing thieves guild stuff, then i get the message that the pact stole a scroll from us and when i look at the map, everything red...
    Also....that low population buff to the yellow is insane...many of the blues are in the city, same for the reds...
    Options
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server is a huge lagfest in primetime. I hope we will get another campaign with ppl on. I dont like to play on the non cp
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    Server is a huge lagfest in primetime. I hope we will get another campaign with ppl on. I dont like to play on the non cp

So nothing changed about the lagg?.. Thats super dissapointing..
    :]
    Options
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's more than lag. Like skills not firing at all, healing is not preferred anymore in huge lag. But pvp is much better in offtimes

Kitesquad Vol. 1

Options
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean, after most PvPers here have cried, whined and shouted to get CP-free campaigns, now that they have one, they're all migrating to CP-active campaignes ?

LOL !!!

Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean, after most PvPers here have cried, whined and shouted to get CP-free campaigns, now that they have one, they're all migrating to CP-active campaignes ?

LOL !!!

I dont know anyone that actually wanted a non CP campaign.
    :]
    Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL !!!

I dont know anyone that actually wanted a non CP campaign.

i know a few - they are all playing on BWB...

dont know any v16 though demanding it though.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me either

At the moment PvP is garbage, theres only one active campaign with AD being non existant who are sitting on Azura buff campaign. Its Blue map every night and totally boring.

AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    And evry abillity is bugged :)
    Aswell tons of animation fails....
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    At azura, 20-30ish active morning/daytime covenants and we will wake up the campaign. Its fairly easy to trash the aldmeri since they lack coordination, just angry mob who wants to farm with max amount of buffs, ruin that for them by dethroning and recovering scrolls and shaming/humilating them in war, then the campaign will become reasonable instead of buff campaign.

Band of daggers aka love raid trying to battle there daily to keep map active.
    Options
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finish your "I'm a thief and wow that's so cool"-roleplay and populate the campaigns already :neutral:
    Edited by r.jan_emailb16_ESO on March 10, 2016 2:27PM
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    busy doing Wrothgar bosses with full raid
    Options
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had great fun yesterday in Trueflame. When our raid started at 21 cet DC only had 2 keeps. EP thanks for nice fights and all the ap :) The down side was intermittent sound and pink mounts, only the normal amount of chrashes after the hotfix.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
    Options
  • Bulljoker
    Bulljoker
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for bringing the lag to Trueflame, there was no lag until there we're like 100+ players at once spaming AoE, now it's everywhere.

i always hated the lags in this game,but last month since i started playing on trueflame,the pvp was just *** amazing,i loved it.. thanks for ruining my feeling for the game

RIP pvp and Trueflame
    *** this patch
    Edited by Bulljoker on March 10, 2016 8:24PM
    PC EU
    EP - Bull the Ironbreaker - MagDK
    EP - They-renamed-me - MagBlade
    AD - Friendly in Cherno - StamSorc
    Options
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trueflame was always a lag fest at prime time nothing new here tbh.

I do have to say though, at the moment I feel without lag the game is running a lots smoother than before but when it does lag it feels even worse than it used to be. Hard to explain but I think you will know what I mean :lol:
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me either

At the moment PvP is garbage, theres only one active campaign with AD being non existant who are sitting on Azura buff campaign. Its Blue map every night and totally boring.

The AD have people telling them its a non cp campaign then they are like OOOOH then they leave, AD pugs are so clueless.
    Options
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh you misunderstand what he meant was there is more lag :wink: , so something did change...
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
    Options
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Me either

I suspect this is caused by RotW not dropping for everyone (and the new pve content to some extend).

It would be nice to have a competitive campaign with similar sized groups on all three fractions, the last couple days I played on TF AD was outnumbered 3:1 in most fights.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag lag lag lag

No one wants to join another campaign. Cap yellow against 1 blue and red on Azura.

But hope is there that ebony Blade will be the next competitive campaign besides trueflame.

Kitesquad Vol. 1

Options
  • Sinbaar
    Sinbaar
    ✭✭✭✭
    the lag is so real...
    Mitgründer der Allianz Bosriel!
    <<<Herolde des Friedens Kriegsherr>>>
    <<<RONIN>>>
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    why the hell:
    - some ep and ad are not switching to ebon blade ?
    - almost every on ad side is camping on almost empty azura ?

Ronin, Drukkarg, Rawr, Lux, ect... depack from tf and azu, coordinate and gogo ebon.
    Opposition and no lag there.
    Edited by prootch on March 16, 2016 9:18AM
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    why the hell:
    - some ep and ad are not switching to ebon blade ?
    - almost every on ad side is camping on almost empty azura ?

Ronin, Drukkarg, Rawr, Lux, ect... depack from tf and azu, coordinate and gogo ebon.
    Opposition and no lag there.

Opposition on ebony doesn't want to fight just nightcap ^^
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Please take your guys there in prime time and check ;)
    Options
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prootch seems overly cocky these days, I guess that's what zerging does to people :)
    PC EU.
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elitism and youtube *** videos of ppl ganking casuals/noobs/sheeps make people cocky. not trying to have fun and play campaign + leading raid/group/zerg. People who are able to lead groups they are just charismatic and annoying to lots of folks but rarely are they cocky. Most of the small scalers / solo heroes here, you lot are all so damn cocky and considering yourself damn awesome. how about that?
    Options
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    Elitism and youtube *** videos of ppl ganking casuals/noobs/sheeps make people cocky. not trying to have fun and play campaign + leading raid/group/zerg. People who are able to lead groups they are just charismatic and annoying to lots of folks but rarely are they cocky. Most of the small scalers / solo heroes here, you lot are all so damn cocky and considering yourself damn awesome. how about that?

Who s**t in your cereal?
    Edited by LegendaryChef on March 16, 2016 5:10PM
    PC EU.
    Options
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »

Who s**t in your cereal?

Cocky people + those who spent lots of their time whispering to me nasty stuff and same time making epic videos of themself with their elite builds soloing casuals/sheeps and thinking they are doing awesome pvp when its just minmax build doing whats it meant to do> Assasinate casuals/sheeps instead of some epic pvp in small scale way.
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Prootch seems...

mmm I guess that's what seing a full locked 500+ ping tf campaing every evening since patch and no fight around does ... seing all those pvp heroes hide in lag makes me wonder whether they really search for fights or just aoe pug ap lag farming. Don't get me wrong, it's just fight search.

Now as far as nlag is concerned, we are swaiting for them to eventually come again.
    But it would be nice to have real tri faction without lag also. I'd love to see ebon turn yellow or red again in prime, at leat it would mean fights.
    Edited by prootch on March 16, 2016 7:11PM
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    Please take your guys there in prime time and check ;)

I'm back in a week so maybe will see you then :)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options