Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trueflame Eu-Pc

• VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aiphaton wrote: »
    We need more eps on Tf the camp is onlky locked 16h at ep pop..
    Yeah spreading over campaigns is hard...
    Wassamatta? Running out of solo targets for your Xv1 pro gameplay B)
    Edited by VagabondAngel on March 25, 2016 1:51PM
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While I was at Trueflame campaign, I got kicked from the game after a long 999+ lag spike near BRK and now I can't login.
    Each time I receive the error:
    "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection".

Another DDOS ?
    Anyone else is experiencing this issue ?
    Edited by Universe on March 25, 2016 2:50PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
    Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wassamatta? Running out of solo targets for your Xv1 pro gameplay

Ofc baby :*
    Edited by Aiphaton on March 29, 2016 9:35AM
    Options
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Map is awfully red lately...
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a lot of red paint available lately.
    Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    There's a lot of red paint available lately.

Going cheap in B&Q I heard... ;)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
    Options
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More like some DC guilds left for various reasons. Feels a little lonely. If there are any other guilds around on TF please contact me.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    blackswords plays there as usual, but not in prime time, it gets lag unplayable around 7pm untill 11.30/12pm... This campaign is way too laggy in prime time.

As a matter of fact yesterday, ebon got also triple lock... we had to leave main keeps/play guerilla in order to spread fights. Hope zos will eventually lower campaign caps, so maybe it get playable again.
    Edited by prootch on April 4, 2016 12:53PM
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    blackswords plays there as usual, but not in prime time, it gets lag unplayable around 7pm untill 11.30/12pm... This campaign is way too laggy in prime time.

As a matter of fact yesterday, ebon got also triple lock... we had to leave main keeps/play guerilla in order to spread fights. Hope zos will eventually lower campaign caps, so maybe it get playable again.

Sadly lowering campaign caps will stay unefficient until it's down to 12v12v12.......

And when you think about it, lowering caps might actually make performance worse, because the lower the amount of people, the lower the chance of having multiple fights on the map. Lower the cap too much and everyone still present will only have one choice, go to the only fight on the map = bigger concentration of players = more lag.

Campaign pop doesn't need fixing, large group play needs fixing.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Then you'll have several groups of 12 players on the same keeps, why should it change anything compared with the actual situation where you often see 30 groups of 1 pu players that do overstack between chal and bleakers ?
    Edited by prootch on April 4, 2016 1:09PM
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Then you'll have several groups of 12 players on the same keeps, why should it change anything compared with the actual situation where you often see 30 groups of 1 pu players that do overstack between chal and bleakers ?

When I say large group play needs fixing, I include pug zergs of solo players as well, they have the exact same impact on the server whether they are grouped or not. And I'm not saying fixing in terms of balance, I'm saying fixing in terms of server and client performance.

I don't see the point of a Cyrodiil with only 36 players in it, yet if you want to fix lag by changing caps, that's what is required.
    Which is why I think changing caps is no solution
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    All right, so fix lag, group size will not change anything since pugs of 12 players groups overstacked will have the same effect. Most will go on overstacking whether they are solo or grouped btw... lag is protecting pugs somewhat, they do like it, they die slower.
    Edited by prootch on April 4, 2016 1:27PM
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Rofl... cheap K butthurt already :dizzy:
    Solo lag hidding in the middle of your usual 50 ep pugs made you too dizzy to play AvA again ?
    Edited by prootch on April 5, 2016 6:39AM
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rofl... cheap K butthurt already :dizzy:
    Solo lag hidding in the middle of your usual 50 ep pugs made you too dizzy to play AvA again ?
    If I'm hiding, then how do you know I'm there?
    Options
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Check just behind you... that hot breath over your left shoulder.... full warband inc
    Edited by prootch on April 5, 2016 9:30AM
    Options
  • Taresgos
    Taresgos
    ✭✭✭
    typical tomato playstyle:
    sucking hard a few hours at prime time like this:
    RBfaGed.png
    ~45 minute the entire alliance non stop coming to this lumbermill and dying! (ez 72k ap)
    aaaaand when we finally fuckuped by lags what tomatos do? Right! they go assert themselves on NPC whole morning.
    result:
    T37DKAS.png
    hilarious :smiley:
    Grand Overlord (since february 2016)
    Thornblade (r.i.p.) Emperor x3
    Azura's star Emperor x18
    Haderus Emperor x2
    EU Aldmeri sorcerer
    Options
  • Sirvandal
    Sirvandal
    ✭✭✭
    @Taresgos I don't see TF Emp, you slacker! :O)
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Taresgos wrote: »
    RBfaGed.png
    ~45 minute the entire alliance non stop coming to this lumbermill and dying! (ez 72k ap)
    aaaaand when we finally fuckuped by lags what tomatos do? Right! they go assert themselves on NPC whole morning.
    result:
    T37DKAS.png

I count 14 reds on that screenshot, and 18 people in your group, just saying..
    And that map screenshot, there are 6 uncapped keeps, and if every nightcap could be like that, and not gate camping, people would be way happier.

I don't disagree with you, i don't like huge zergs and I don't like nightcapping, but your screenshots are bad examples ;)
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    RBfaGed.png
    result:
    T37DKAS.png

And that map screenshot, there are 6 uncapped keeps, and if every nightcap could be like that, and not gate camping, people would be way happier.

I don't disagree with you, i don't like huge zergs and I don't like nightcapping, but your screenshots are bad examples ;)

If you look in the lower right corner you can see the 72k AP he mentioned.

Also you dont get 100k AP/h by wiping to 14 enemies, just saying..
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Taresgos forgets to mention that most people die to the AoE blob he is a part of not because they are so much more terrible than he already is, but purely because the entire game stops working as soon they jump you. Instantly a 4-digit ping and a single digit framerate.
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    RBfaGed.png
    result:
    T37DKAS.png

If you look in the lower right corner you can see the 72k AP he mentioned.

Also you dont get 100k AP/h by wiping to 14 enemies, just saying..

I'm not saying he wiped to 14, I'm saying he's posting a screenshot complaining about numbers, when his group has bigger numbers than the people showed on screen, there's a difference.
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    @Taresgos forgets to mention that most people die to the AoE blob he is a part of not because they are so much more terrible than he already is, but purely because the entire game stops working as soon they jump you. Instantly a 4-digit ping and a single digit framerate.

Also, this is probaly the one occurence per month where I get to agree with Kris
    Edited by Etaniel on April 6, 2016 1:11PM
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's ok @Etaniel I have better img ;) (prolly gonna be deleted soon but whatever :P )
    i.imgur.com/yeI65FB.jpg?2
    Edited by Rin_Senya on April 6, 2016 2:44PM
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rin_Senya wrote: »
    It's ok @Etaniel I have better img ;) (prolly gonna be deleted soon but whatever :P )

Much better :D Always love to see the enemy's zone chat :)
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kas much wow ... :neutral:
    Options
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shame I don't have a screenshot of last night's EP zone chat (around 2am ish) in which Kas was actually begging the remaining EP to not cap AD and DC home keeps or the last 2 scrolls.

Its easy to provide or manipulate evidence to show whatever reality you want (see 1984 UK miner's strike media news footage).

My issue, which I will reiterate many times I suspect, is that for at least one campaign cycle, DC capped the map every single night/morning, sometimes showing a high population at 2am GMT vs AD and EP low. Where are they now? We could have some great overnight PvP.... If they choose not to come and fight, the problem lies in that choice, not the fact that TF now has an EP presence at that hour.

Maybe when all campaign populations start to drop, there should only be one campaign open for joining, so we are forced onto the same map. Whatever the solution, it sure as hell isn't starting the EP bashing sessions we all enjoyed so much from Thornblade every time we are not being pushed to Arrius lumber all day and the gates every night.

EP has some real crap players, that's for sure... not to say other factions haven't got their fair share. So come and fight them instead of engaging in slightly limp forum propaganda.
    Edited by VagabondAngel on April 6, 2016 4:23PM
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
    Options
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Rin_Senya wrote: »

Wow thats disgusting, It's funny if i think back to all the Prootch bashing to now.

Why they mention me i didnt even PvP yesterday lol

AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

Options
  • melloni_aleb16_ESO
    melloni_aleb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    RBfaGed.png
    result:
    T37DKAS.png

18 yellows ......ah sorry a tipically small party !!!!
    DC|EP|AD EU .:. Claymore - all classes DK/Sorc/Nb/templar .: Retired :.
    DC NA server with 400 ping - DKs Vraccàs

Philosophy of the poor .: "What you cannot beat ..zerg him " :.
    Options
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is the sh*t storm we usually fight, so 18 guys is a small group compared to how many we fight.

7ERv9VU.jpg
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because taking a screenshot of your group dying to overwhelming numbers on the resource of an enemy home keep is 'proof'.

Are you new to ESO?
    Options
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every faction plays dirty from time to time, so why complain at all? The last few days, scrolls changed hands quite a few times. That shows, complaining about the major EP groups doesn't really make sense.

And to quote Aiphaton from March 10th:
    Map is Blue :neutral:

Not to mention the several months before the current round started...:wink:
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
    Options