The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Patch Notes v2.2.0

• capcody
    capcody
    ✭✭✭
    if this patch goes live. im done with the game. and im going to move onto something else to play.. pretty much what sums it up is. if u are a casual this patch is for u. if not then all your hard work put into it already over 500 cp well your fcked till the patch after this. no thanks. i dislike a game were your progress is blocked due to crybaby casuals.. if u invest time into the game then u should be more powereful. plz reconcider zos.
  • symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    Be nice if you allowed templates on the live server, if you already have a vet16 you can insta level and alt and then do all the morphs and powers/weapon skills etc yourself via grind lol :sweat_smile:

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
    v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
    Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.
  • PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭
    Lettigall wrote: »
    In terms of champion points.... "a lot" what is "a lot" ?
    What's the xp reduced to? Is there different xp rates for different amounts of cp? Pretty vague :o
    So vampire Mist form still gonna be bugged and CC effects will go through it?

Dissolve into a dark mist to reduce all damage dealt to you by 75%. While active, you are also invulnerable to control effects and healing magic

If you mean.... cc won't effect it.... would be kinda strange to have talons effect mist. Or fear to effect a werewolf or vampire in general for that matter, which it does... I find this weird. You cannot catch the wind!

Actually all description of this ability is wrong all damage isn't reduced by 75%, damage from some abilities isn't even reduced by 50%.
    While active, you are also vulnerable to control effects and healing magic. More correct description.

I guess that's just your opinion/experience. Avoided lots of damage from the patrolling horrors about an hour ago. Stupid maitenance :P but then again I'm on console now, no mods to check what damage I do/am dealt. Or how much is mitigated.
    Edited by PsychoKRATOS1 on October 6, 2015 10:20AM
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we should have got the alliance crafting styles (currently on shieldbreaker, phoenix and black rose sets for example) with our AP !!!
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    What about Willow´s Path and Champion Passives not affecting the recovery gain from drinks?
    It´s a huge issue since the release of 1.6..
    Last time you said you have no ETA for a fix, but these are huge issues for sustain builds.

Could we expect a fix anytime soon, at least this year?
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »
    Isbilen wrote: »
    WebBull wrote: »
    I thought I read that this patch/DLC would contain new uses for Alliance Points. I didn't see anything in these patch notes.

bG5AxGC.png

Of the things mentioned in the patch notes, this disappoints me the most. It's not a dynamic or truly useful way to spend AP -- it doesn't help the Alliance War or combat against other players. It comes across as a "throw the people with tons of AP a bone" rather than an interesting way to tie the motif into the game world or to crafting like they did with Ancient Orc. I'm fine with it staying, however, so long as they give us another way to get it outside of AP, such as from Cyrodiil bosses or delves. Also, why not in Craglorn? That is where the style is already available in some gear sets...

You're thinking of the Yokudan style probably. The Akaviri style has always been a PvP set style. It's the style on the original alliance-armour and weapons such as "Covenant Cuirass, Dominion Sword, Pact Breeches" etc, which you by the way earn (earned?) by gaining AP :)

Ahh you are correct! But my main point still stands.

Hmm not really, it doesn't.

Your point is that your should be able to get the set outside of PvP , without using AP as currency. If that was the case then nobody would buy it from PvP sellers, therefore AP would remain as useless a currency as it is now and there would be no Gold<->AP exchange like there was in 1.6.

I really really don't understand this argument. I'm a PvPer and I have to farm PvE dungeons for undaunted helmets and zombies in IC for dark ethers like crazy! Yet the minute some reward is hidden behind some actual PvP, y'all go bananas.

They absolutely should throw people with AP a bone. It's a game currency they have been collecting for over a year and ZOS suddenly decided with the last update, that it should be worth nothing. Imagine having 3-4m gold in your account and tomorrow you find you can't buy anything of value with it. That's what happened.

For the love of god, just suck it up and either do some pvp or buy the motif. it's not useful gear, it's just a stylistic thing And stop requesting that all rewards in the game are provided by mindlessly killing mobs which apparently is the way you prefer to spend your time in ESO. Other forms of play need to yield material rewards too.

I think you missed my point somewhat. I specifically said "I'm fine with it staying" as it as, since I PvP as well (and don't buy into the PvE/PvP dichotomy) and can easily get the motif myself. But don't fool yourself that this is a "fix" for AP's loss of value. All new motif prices drop drastically in price after a few weeks, so once the market reaches some saturation AP will be back in the same boat it is now. That's why I said their implementation of Akaviri motif in this way is "not a dynamic or truly useful way to spend AP -- it doesn't help the Alliance War or combat against other players. It comes across as a 'throw the people with tons of AP a bone' rather than an interesting way to tie the motif into the game world or to crafting like they did with Ancient Orc." Because this presents no new lasting value or use for AP, and makes no logical sense in the game world, they could have figured out a better way to implement Akaviri motif in addition to offering it at the siege merchant. Even if it could come in the rewards for the worthy, or from Cyrodiil delves or exploration.
    Edited by ThatNeonZebraAgain on October 6, 2015 2:19PM
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the xp reduced to? Is there different xp rates for different amounts of cp? Pretty vague :o

Dissolve into a dark mist to reduce all damage dealt to you by 75%. While active, you are also invulnerable to control effects and healing magic

If you mean.... cc won't effect it.... would be kinda strange to have talons effect mist. Or fear to effect a werewolf or vampire in general for that matter, which it does... I find this weird. You cannot catch the wind!

Actually all description of this ability is wrong all damage isn't reduced by 75%, damage from some abilities isn't even reduced by 50%.
    While active, you are also vulnerable to control effects and healing magic. More correct description.

I guess that's just your opinion/experience. Avoided lots of damage from the patrolling horrors about an hour ago. Stupid maitenance :P but then again I'm on console now, no mods to check what damage I do/am dealt. Or how much is mitigated.

I should have specified that it's in PvP. Lethal arrow 8k without mist and 5k with mist that's definitely not 75%. I have used jabs against mistform and damage is only slightly less same with sweeps. I don't remember is it was Surprise attack while in mist got 4-5k damage and that would be 20k damage without 75% dmg mitigation + no Undeath passive. Doesn't seem legit.
    There are lot more abilities that aren't mitigated by 75%.
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭

Battle Leveling Updates
    Instead of every battle leveled character having the exact same stats, you will now be able to mold a battle leveled character however you choose.
    • Battle leveling now takes into account how you have allocated your attribute points.
    • Items matter!
      • Having stronger items means your battle leveled stats will be stronger. For example, equipping a purple level 34 sword will give more damage than a green level 34 sword.
      • Running around naked in Cyrodiil is no longer advisable. Lower-level player characters will be given bonus stats to help make up for the lack of optimized gear, skills, and passive abilities. The bonus will scale to your level, so lower-level player characters will receive a larger bonus.

@ZOS_GinaBruno can you please be more clear on the bolded section. Will item level affect damage/armor of items while battle leveled now?

For instance... will a lvl 34 sword be stronger than a lvl 32 sword?

If so, will the scaling mentioned in the italics scale say... a golden lvl 10 weapon to be of equal power to a golden lvl 48 weapon?

It's great that you are allowing items to matter now but please please please think of how this will effect the majority of players who can not afford to have new golden armor made every few levels.
    Edited by mcurley on October 6, 2015 1:08PM
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kerioko wrote: »
    NEW FEATURES / UPDATES / BIG CHANGES - DLC GAME PACK

Crafting Node Scaling
    • Raw materials in Wrothgar will look like (and drop) materials based on the peak of your aptitude in the craft they are associated with. This applies to Blacksmithing, Woodworking, Clothing, Enchanting, and Alchemy Water in Wrothgar.
      • For example, if you have Metalworking 9 and Woodworking 1, you will encounter Voidstone Ore and Maple Wood in the wild since your Metalworking level is high, but Woodworking is of a lower level.
      • If your tradeskill mastery is sufficient to work in Rubedite, Ruby Ash Wood, or Ancestor Silk, you will have a chance at encountering them in the world.
    • Hide that is normally provided by an animal will scale to the Tailoring rank of the player character looting the animal. This is to ensure everyone gets materials they can use, at any level.
    • Player characters in a group with differing ranks in Tailoring will all get different levels of hide.

@ZOS_GinaBruno, So on my V1 Alt Master Crafter, I will be getting V16 mats and V16 hide from animals. But on my V16 main (which I use to gather mats) I will be getting all LVL 1 mats since I don't have any skill points to put into crafting.

Basically what your saying is I need to level all my crafting on all my alts to get useful mats. I feel sorry for those people that skipped content on alts and grinded them to V16 and have very limited skill points! No useful mats for you!

Would make more since if you looted stuff in your LVL range and not based on your crafting level. This would help ensure that "Everyone gets mats that are useful to their character!"

I believe this only applies to Wrothgar and Cyrodiil. All other zones remain as they are.

Edit: removed saved draft that was unrelated.
    Edited by AlnilamE on October 6, 2015 2:16PM
    The Moot Councillor
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a question about the new Wrothgar public dungeons. We all know in the past it's been a major pain to go into a public group dungeon and find the boss has already been cleared. Then you get to wait 20 minutes for it to respawn again. Now consider the new public dungeons where everyone in Tamriel will be running around farming, killing everything in sight. How are you going to handle this ZOS?
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*] White-Gold Tower (Normal & Veteran)
    • Decreased the interaction time on the Inhibitor Pinion.

Does anyone understand what that means / implies in terms of strategy for that boss and could take a few minutes to explain ? I don't figure it out...

I'm assuming that it takes less time to click the pinion.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mysticman wrote: »
    Kungfu wrote: »
    Please... PLEASE rethink the CP cap entirely.

The whole CP system was created with it's own diminishing returns and scalability. Why ... WHY do you insist on adding a hard-cap to the only value that many players see as their only end-game pve benefit?

CP do not need a cap - they just need attention!

PLEASE rethink the cap - all you REALLY need to do is to use the tools it already has built into it. All it really needs is a heavier-handed DR system and the tweaks to the scale / speed at which they can be earned. Implement the scale changes you already have, weaken the values received for points spent across the board, and make the DR more stringent.

DO NOT CAP CP! FFS...
    When you have players who have so many Champion Points that they can solo one of the 12 player trials then it's definitely time to put CP caps in place.

the first boss in AA has been solo'd before V14 was even introduced - and long before the CS. The later bosses survided because more people were needed for the teleporters.

on topic: love most changes, but it's finally time to say *** alliance icons and play my NB (or sorc if I must).... or CU

templar is not even bad but the indented playstyle is the one with the lowest dependence on skill.
    sweepy jabby jab - no thanks.
    Edited by Kas on October 6, 2015 2:42PM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Elephant42 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Another question on the new grouping mechanics. Will it be possible to cross-faction group with specific players. For instance being able to group with specific guild mates from differing factions?

It's not clear from the patch notes whether this is possible - the way I read it appears that using the old grouping methods will not allow cross-faction.
    Not at this time, though it is something we're exploring for the future. With this implementation, cross-faction play is only available through the Grouping Tools.

juan0316 wrote: »
    Soulac wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Are willows path and champion passives affecting drink buffs fixed with the coming dlc?

I want to know this aswell, did not see any fix for it in the notes. Are you guys aware of this bug?
    We are aware of that bug, but just haven't gotten it fixed yet.

Does anyone understand what that means / implies in terms of strategy for that boss and could take a few minutes to explain ? I don't figure it out...
    Basically, the Pinion used to have (well, still has on Live) an interaction time of one second before it would activate and the boss would put his focus on you. In this update, we'll be reducing that time.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭

I should have specified that it's in PvP. Lethal arrow 8k without mist and 5k with mist that's definitely not 75%. I have used jabs against mistform and damage is only slightly less same with sweeps. I don't remember is it was Surprise attack while in mist got 4-5k damage and that would be 20k damage without 75% dmg mitigation + no Undeath passive. Doesn't seem legit.
    There are lot more abilities that aren't mitigated by 75%.

Damage mitigation... shields... healing ... All seems to have been nerfed in pvp. Ik for definite healing has. But eh... I don't use mist nearly as much as I do inv drain or obsidian shield. Ive noticed theres too many bugs to count
    Edited by PsychoKRATOS1 on October 6, 2015 2:56PM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Another question on the new grouping mechanics. Will it be possible to cross-faction group with specific players. For instance being able to group with specific guild mates from differing factions?

It's not clear from the patch notes whether this is possible - the way I read it appears that using the old grouping methods will not allow cross-faction.
    Not at this time, though it is something we're exploring for the future. With this implementation, cross-faction play is only available through the Grouping Tools.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Any chance you could just state, "This tool is designed to work with the Undaunted dungeons and (whatever else). It does not work for overland or public delves."?
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • FlyingFigNewton
    FlyingFigNewton
    Soul Shriven
    Ohhhhhhh and they still haven't fixed the caltrops in the arena
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

juan0316 wrote: »
    Soulac wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Are willows path and champion passives affecting drink buffs fixed with the coming dlc?

I want to know this aswell, did not see any fix for it in the notes. Are you guys aware of this bug?
    We are aware of that bug, but just haven't gotten it fixed yet.

Basically, the Pinion used to have (well, still has on Live) an interaction time of one second before it would activate and the boss would put his focus on you. In this update, we'll be reducing that time.

Any ETA on the willows path fix? It's stopping me from using that set at the moment... Thanks for confirming you know about it, but it would be nice to know when we can use it to its full potential. Particularly given that some of us spent quite some gold on it :-).
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alik’r Desert
    • Sentinel: Lady Zibeh the banker no longer has a defunct store option when you’re speaking with her.

Why? :'(

Nobody asked for this to be "fixed". It's a huge convenience to have a vendor in the bank. Takes a little bit of legwork out of clearing my bags of loot. I wish all bankers had a store option!
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭

Not happy that Akaviri style/mat can only be obtained from siege merchants via AP. Give us another way to get it outside of AP, such as from Cyrodiil bosses or delves. Also, why not in Craglorn? That is where the style is already available in some gear sets...

U are joking right? U know that ALL sets/motifs for now are mainly possible to get only through PVE? Why should pveers be able to get every single item or style their way..
    I like that it will be PvP based, there should be more things like it. - I have to PVE to get many many items in the game, and I am a PvPer. I dont understand why PvEers should be privileged and just get handed all things they desire in PvE.

If I have to PvE for majority of items, I really cant see anything bad if you will have to PvP for some others. And we r talking just cosmetics here, and you are already complaining... I would like to see more good sets only purchasable with AP in the future too.

And if you dont want to PvP then bad luck, but even then you will just have to wait a bit and items will appear in guild stores, so even if you stick to PvE you will still be able to own them in the end..
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    capcody wrote: »
    if this patch goes live. im done with the game. and im going to move onto something else to play.. pretty much what sums it up is. if u are a casual this patch is for u. if not then all your hard work put into it already over 500 cp well your fcked till the patch after this. no thanks. i dislike a game were your progress is blocked due to crybaby casuals.. if u invest time into the game then u should be more powereful. plz reconcider zos.

You are a PvPer, and of all the places where we do need CP balancing, it's PvP. You already have your advantages from skill and experience. Why do you think it's good sportsmanship or good for the health of PvP for people who to have substantial stat advantages simply from having played longer or grinded more zombies?
    Edited by code65536 on October 6, 2015 4:10PM

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
  • Young_Archiebold
    Young_Archiebold
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I saw this asked but saw no reply, is the patch doing anything for trials and dsa? Scaling and what not...
  • Mystikkal
    Mystikkal
    ✭✭✭
    If ZOS wanted a cap on CP, they should have stated this when they instated the system to begin with. Many people have spent time powering up their characters, and are now stripped of the hours, days, weeks of time they have put into the game. This very dissapointing, and extremely discouraging to the most loyal fans of the game.

Why not just create a campaign that limits CP, and have some campaigns with CP caps and some without them??? Doesn't that seem like the most logical solution?
    Edited by Mystikkal on October 6, 2015 10:21PM
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Alik’r Desert
    • Sentinel: Lady Zibeh the banker no longer has a defunct store option when you’re speaking with her.

Why? :'(

Nobody asked for this to be "fixed". It's a huge convenience to have a vendor in the bank. Takes a little bit of legwork out of clearing my bags of loot. I wish all bankers had a store option!

I don't have DC alts so I only recently saw this. That 'store' is so useful that it should be a common thing. I mean what is lost by letting players offload junk items at the bank itself?
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mystikkal wrote: »
    If ZOS wanted a cap on CP, they should have instated this when they instated the system to begin with. Many people have spent time powering up their characters, and are now stripped of the hours, days, weeks of time they have put into the game. This very dissapointing, and extremely discouraging to the most loyal fans of the game.

Why not just create a campaign that limits CP, and have some campaigns with CP caps and some without them??? Doesn't that seem like the most logical solution?

"Time put into the game" meaning "time spent grinding CP"?

Also, you don't lose your CP. You just can't spend it, and it largely removes the incentive for people to mindlessly grind zombies all day long. And frankly, that's a good thing.

Also, a CP cap affect more than just PvP. It affect PvE difficulty balancing, too.

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
  • gibous
    gibous
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really not understanding the Champion System. It seemed that it was created to allow for further character progression at end-game - with the understanding that instituting such a system would create the opportunity for a wide power gap between the people that grind / play the most - and the people that don't grind or simply don't play as often. There is no way this could not have been considered from the outset as you will always have people wanting to min-max for the highest possible stats given the chance to do so.

If the intent of the Champion System is to allow for greater build diversity - which I think is a good idea, then why not just give everyone 1800 CP straight away - keeping that number as the final cap out of the possible 3600 spendable points? This way there are choices to be made with tradeoffs. If there's a cap that is slowly raised, combined with a catch-up mechanic, you will effectively have lots of people in roughly the same ballpark of points - so why even bother doing that? Also, thinking about the long-term - when the cap reaches its inevitable final destination of 3600 points - everyone just gets to max-out the system? Is this just some really, really long winding road back to patch 1.5?
    Reddington James — Magsorc & Magplar (NA PC)
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not happy that Akaviri style/mat can only be obtained from siege merchants via AP. Give us another way to get it outside of AP, such as from Cyrodiil bosses or delves. Also, why not in Craglorn? That is where the style is already available in some gear sets...

You are confusing Akaviri with another style. The only place to get Akaviri style in the game currently is through PvP, namely Buffer of the Swift / Shield of the Valiant / Bastion of the Heartland sets.
    So, that's where you would expect the crafting pages to be found, too. It also makes sense lore-wise because of the Akaviri Potentate in Cyrodiil.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭

U are joking right? U know that ALL sets/motifs for now are mainly possible to get only through PVE? Why should pveers be able to get every single item or style their way..
    I like that it will be PvP based, there should be more things like it. - I have to PVE to get many many items in the game, and I am a PvPer. I dont understand why PvEers should be privileged and just get handed all things they desire in PvE.

If I have to PvE for majority of items, I really cant see anything bad if you will have to PvP for some others. And we r talking just cosmetics here, and you are already complaining... I would like to see more good sets only purchasable with AP in the future too.

And if you dont want to PvP then bad luck, but even then you will just have to wait a bit and items will appear in guild stores, so even if you stick to PvE you will still be able to own them in the end..

As someone who is almost exclusively a PvE player, I am extremely happy to see a motif set that is obtained through PvP activities. I think that everyone's preferred gaming style should be rewarded at some point (especially when those rewards are tradable with others who dislike that particular playstyle). It may take us PvE players a little longer to get this particular motif, but PvP players seem to have gotten the short end of the stick as far as rewards go for awhile now (e.g., a lot of dungeon sets are bind on pickup instead of bind on equip, but PvP sets are tradable). I for one, hope that the devs continue to diversify how desirable items are obtained...It makes it so there is something for everyone.
  • tst
    tst
    ✭✭
    maybe make it so the CP cap isn't active in PVE have the CP cap just for pvp area's... add a tab where u can set your pvp CP and a tab for PVE CP then every now and then increase the limit for the PVP tree as time progresses.. so when I enter cyrodil it auto activates my PVP CP tree. I know that what I want for pvp as far as champion points go is different than what I want in PVE.

just a thought

and maybe the champion point cap is also active in any PVE events with rankings like trials and such
    Edited by tst on October 6, 2015 5:16PM
  • Sureshawt
    Sureshawt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a great patch with a lot of improvements. The CP cap is probably the best of all as that will allow build diversity while maintaining a competitive PvP environment for everyone.

Also new players will not be so discouraged. The only ones likely to be unhappy with it are the those that grinded for an unfair stat advantage. Nobody loses any points but rather will have to wait until the next cap is implemented to apply any earned past 501.

All in all a well balanced approach that may not be please a small minority but is in the best interests of the overall health of the game for the vast majority.

I plan to continue with my subscription in support of the games continued improvement.
    Edited by Sureshawt on October 6, 2015 5:17PM
  • Sureshawt
    Sureshawt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Double post somehow*

Edited by Sureshawt on October 6, 2015 5:17PM