Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[The Bug Notes] Compendium of current Bugs / Exploits

• SirJesto
    SirJesto
    ✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »
    SirJesto wrote: »
    Getting hit 13-15k damage from one single Camoflage Hunter, when attacked from sneak. This is new to me in 2.1.

Also many guildies reporting the same. Even heard about people being hit for 30k with one Camoflage Hunter.

I really dont dont if bug or actual exploit. Maybe not obeying Battle Spirit or something messed up with the sneak bonus? Normally that proc does around 3-5k dmg in PvP.

Regardless, sure as hell cant be indented that a proc does more dmg than any ultimate or single target hard hitter lol.

I'm pretty sure you are getting hit by a glass cannon that crits and procs at the same time. It can totally happen. A 100% fix for this is not to be a Vamp (or WW).

I dont think so, not when the players Focus Aim from sneak only does standard sneak dmg, like 8-9k. Than a 15k Camoflage Hunter out of nowhere, doing way more dmg than the actual sneak attack. No weapon power stacking in the world can get a skill proc to do such numbers, with Battle Spirit in place, unless some mechanic or calculation is of.

Fighters Guild skills have a long history of being bugged after pretty much every major patch.

Yes I've been through the silver shards and old camo hunter glitches last year. I'll do a little number crunching. You may be right, but I honestly think in this case there is another explanation.
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »
    Charging Maneuver / Rapid Maneuver (Assault): @stevenbennett_ESO : For some characters/players, correctly buffs walking/running speed, but has no effect on mounted speed. More likely to happen on characters below VR1, but I've seen reports of it on some veteran chars as well. More likely to happen with unmorphed Rank I Rapid Maneuver, but I've seen reports of it at other ranks and morphs. Happens regardless of mount speed training (I've seen it with 0% and others have seen it at 60%). Happens both in PvE areas and Cyrodiil. 100% reproducible on characters it happens with. There are several threads reporting it (here, here, and here), including one from August back on the PTS (here). And I made a video demonstrating it: Video EDIT (2.1.6): Still people have issues with this!

@Xantaria Retreating Maneuvers is also not working as intended, because we're still being stunned while it's up, despite its tooltip claim.
    C6Wn39m.png
    PQV1cPZ.png

This is a very difficult problem ... charge abilities / gap closers with the exception of the nightblade gap closer lock you in place for a short duration ... I don't think this is defined as a stun / root / snare by Zenimax.

So I'm not sure how to report this issue.

@Xantaria, sorry I meant mist form... never mind.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting hit 13-15k damage from one single Camoflage Hunter, when attacked from sneak. This is new to me in 2.1.

Also many guildies reporting the same. Even heard about people being hit for 30k with one Camoflage Hunter.

I really dont dont if bug or actual exploit. Maybe not obeying Battle Spirit or something messed up with the sneak bonus? Normally that proc does around 3-5k dmg in PvP.

Regardless, sure as hell cant be indented that a proc does more dmg than any ultimate or single target hard hitter lol.

I'm pretty sure you are getting hit by a glass cannon that crits and procs at the same time. It can totally happen. A 100% fix for this is not to be a Vamp (or WW).

I dont think so, not when the players Focus Aim from sneak only does standard sneak dmg, like 8-9k. Than a 15k Camoflage Hunter out of nowhere, doing way more dmg than the actual sneak attack. No weapon power stacking in the world can get a skill proc to do such numbers, with Battle Spirit in place, unless some mechanic or calculation is of.

Fighters Guild skills have a long history of being bugged after pretty much every major patch.

Yes I've been through the silver shards and old camo hunter glitches last year. I'll do a little number crunching. You may be right, but I honestly think in this case there is another explanation.

If you experience crazy amounts of Camouflaged Hunter damage after the rearming trap hotfix, let me know. Because I experienced that when I was stuck in a trap and it procced countless times on me and Camouflaged Hunter damage numbers in my death recap got insane.
    Edited by Xantaria on October 1, 2015 10:53AM
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • Sounomi
    Sounomi
    ✭✭✭
    Battle leveling doesn't apply to a sorcerer's summons. Probably hasn't cropped up yet since you need an addon to even see their levels but it certainly does hurt lower level sorcs that make use of summons in battle leveled areas.
  • sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

If you experience crazy amounts of Camouflaged Hunter damage after the rearming trap hotfix, let me know. Because I experienced that when I was stuck in a trap and it procced countless times on me and Camouflaged Hunter damage numbers in my death recap got insane.

Had a 80K hit from camo hunter in my recap. Skills used were trap + camo hunter.

• Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Had a 80K hit from camo hunter in my recap. Skills used were trap + camo hunter.

As I said ... this should not be the case anymore since the hotfix. But let me know if you experienced it after that.

• Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charging Maneuver / Rapid Maneuver (Assault): @stevenbennett_ESO : For some characters/players, correctly buffs walking/running speed, but has no effect on mounted speed. More likely to happen on characters below VR1, but I've seen reports of it on some veteran chars as well. More likely to happen with unmorphed Rank I Rapid Maneuver, but I've seen reports of it at other ranks and morphs. Happens regardless of mount speed training (I've seen it with 0% and others have seen it at 60%). Happens both in PvE areas and Cyrodiil. 100% reproducible on characters it happens with. There are several threads reporting it (here, here, and here), including one from August back on the PTS (here). And I made a video demonstrating it: Video EDIT (2.1.6): Still people have issues with this!

@Xantaria Retreating Maneuvers is also not working as intended, because we're still being stunned while it's up, despite its tooltip claim.
    C6Wn39m.png
    PQV1cPZ.png

This is a very difficult problem ... charge abilities / gap closers with the exception of the nightblade gap closer lock you in place for a short duration ... I don't think this is defined as a stun / root / snare by Zenimax.

So I'm not sure how to report this issue.

@Xantaria, sorry I meant mist form... never mind.

Yeah I got the mist form + maneuver added

• MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Xantaria

Dragon fire scale - During use sometimes does not reflect incoming projectiles. I've been noticing it a lot after the IC update, when I fought a person 1 on 1 they used a ice comet I saw the incantation on my feet so I used my dragon fire scale but unfortunately I was still hit by the comet. This happens frequently when someone is using a bow and arrow spamming shots while I spam dragon fire scale.

Burning breath - the last bit of flame doesn't hit a target. I've experimented using mobs as my basis after noticing a time where I trapped a lot of enemy players and swerved the attack side to side. The last bit of flame would never register on the enemy resulting in the 5k reduction armor/dmg not occurring on them.
    Edited by MaxwellC on October 1, 2015 5:03PM
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks to everyone for compiling this list, and especially to @Xantaria for keeping it up to date! We wanted to provide a status for the issues you all called out, in red text below. For anything that doesn't have an update, it was likely added after we started going through the full list.

Excuse the shortness and/or repetitiveness of some of these answers; there's a lot to go through. :sweat_smile:

Bugged Skills / Passives:
    • Trap Beast (Fighter's Guild): Currently the buff (Minor Force) granted by this ability is only increasing the bonus critical damage instead of the critical damage stated in the tooltip. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Mara's Blessing (Champion System): Currently not working for everyone. For Dragonknights it seems to not work at all. Might be a stacking issue with Mountain's Blessing. Hmm, think there might be some confusion here. Mara's Blessing is a quest reward for the White-Gold Tower; there is a Champion ability called Mara's Gift. In either case, neither have anything to do with Ultimate generation which is what Mountain's Blessing affects, and both appear to be working correctly. Please provide additional information if necessary.
    • Elfborn / Precise Strikes (Champion System): Both Passives only grant half of the critical damage described in the tooltip. This could also be a tooltip error because if it would state that it increases the bonus critical damage it would be working correctly. But also their values are rounded heavily which means they only have an actual effect on your damage at those points: 1, 5, 11, 17, 24, 31, 40, 49, 58, 68, 78 and 89 (Thanks to @Asayre ). This also means putting points into those passives after 89 does not have any effect whatsoever. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Radiant Destruction (Templar): This skill and its morphs always crit on the first tick. Previously the first tick was not able to crit at all. The fix to that gave it 100% crit. Could not reproduce this, and need more information if possible. Videos are always a plus!
    • Talons (Dragonknight): This skill is now blockable. This was not mentioned in any Patch Notes and might be a bug. Originally this was intended and was simply missed in the patch notes, but we will be reverting the change in a future update so it will not be blockable once again.
    • Molten Weapons (Dragonknight): This skill and its morphs do not increase the damage of the channeled heavy attacks from Lightning Staffs and Restoration Staffs.
    • Guard (Support): This skill got the tooltip: "While toggled Stamina does regenerate." added. This change to the tooltip was made at the same time Zenimax introduced zero Stamina Regenaration while blocking. Yet Stamina does not regenerate while using that skill and blocking at the same time. By @Aconight : Video
    • Rally (Two-Handed): The strong heal you should receive when the buff expires does not always work. By @VaxtinTheWolf : Video
    • Rapid Strikes (Dual Wield): This skill (both morphs most likely) does not procc the Ravager Set. We found that Ravager procs off Flurry and both morphs, so we'll need some more info on this.
    • Piercing Mark (Nightblade): This skill can cause monsters to desync. The piercing Mark is probably client sided and therefore shows the monster at a different position than it actually is on the server. Attacking the monster will force a resync resulting in the mob teleporting to his correct position.
    • Anticavalry Caltrops (Assault): This morph is supposed to increase the duration to 35 seconds from 30 seconds. It stays at 30 seconds. This will be fixed in the next update.
    • Charging Maneuver / Rapid Maneuver (Assault): @stevenbennett_ESO : For some characters/players, correctly buffs walking/running speed, but has no effect on mounted speed. More likely to happen on characters below VR1, but I've seen reports of it on some veteran chars as well. More likely to happen with unmorphed Rank I Rapid Maneuver, but I've seen reports of it at other ranks and morphs. Happens regardless of mount speed training (I've seen it with 0% and others have seen it at 60%). Happens both in PvE areas and Cyrodiil. 100% reproducible on characters it happens with. There are several threads reporting it (here, here, and here), including one from August back on the PTS (here). And I made a video demonstrating it: Video EDIT (2.1.6): Still people have issues with this! This will be fixed in the next update.
    • Caltrops (Assault): When you throw caltrops down and you sprint over them sometimes you'll gain super speed. This happens almost always when fighting Grobull in Veteran Darkshade Caverns and probably has to do with his reflect mechanic. It has been reported to also happen in Cyrodiil which could be a bigger problem because let's be honest ... 1000% movement speed is extremely funny but also slightly unfair.
    • Siphoning Attacks (Nightblade): This morph of Siphoning Strikes does not trigger the Transfer (Nightblade, Siphoning) Passive. This might be due to that morph being a toggle before 2.1.4. Now that it is a buff it should grant the Ultimate on activation. This appears to be functioning correctly. This passive only works while gaining Ultimate so you need to use either a light or heavy attack, or be healing.
    • Sap Essence (Nightblade): It is possible to dodge the healing component of this skill. This can be abused to generate Ultimate out of fights. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Thundering Presence (Sorcerer): This skill does not procc Ravager although it should when damaging enemies in melee range. This skill was bugged on PTS in a way that it was proccing Ravager even when not hitting any mobs with it. I reported that issue and got a reply that they are fixing it. Seems they just made it so it doesn't procc Ravager at all.
    • Heavy Weapons (Two-Handed), Twin Blade and Blunt (Dual Wield): The Bleeding caused by Axes occurs two seconds after applying it. While constantly attacking / weaving you will never actually get any bleed damage on your target because the effect will just get reapplied again and again and won't have two seconds of time to ever cause damage. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Vigor (Assault): This stamina ability's critical heals are increased by Elfborn (Spell Critical Damage) instead of Precise Strikes (Weapon Critical Damage). Also this ability does not unstealth you when used in stealth. The former will be fixed in our next update, and the latter is intended.
    • Battle Resurrection (Support): This passive does not work in Imperial City (questionable if intended or not). Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Any Charge Ability (Two Handed / Templar / Sword and Board) : We all know it: Those Charge abilities can get you stuck, leaving your character unable to move forever. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Overload (Sorcerer): Sometimes the light attack animations for Overload Light Attacks are missing: By @Xilc : Video
    • Sorcerer Pets (Sorcerer): As reported by @Fat_Cat45, sorc pets damage is not increased by Elemental Expert or Elfborn (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2252074#Comment_2252074). @Asayre : Also it seems that pets only take the caster's crit chance but not crit multiplier. On top of that the pets sometimes become unresponsive and don't do anything at all. By @Xilc : Video
    • Concealed Weapons (Nightblade): The speed buff this ability should be granting does not always apply. Using this ability out of Bat Swarm (Vampire) can result in an unbreakable stun on the target (needs confirmation). We're not able to reproduce this, and need more information. Keep in mind the boost is only granted if you are invisible or hidden.
    • Shuffle (Medium Armor): The visual effect is not always present when used in combination with other visual effects (for example Dragon Blood (Dragonknight) or Quick Cloak (Dual Wield)). This makes it hard to track wether it is active or not. There is also a report of a combination of Shuffle and Dragon Blood making it impossible to see the Magicka Bomb in the Serpent (Sanctum Ophidia) fight. This is intended as you are only able to have one visual effect on you at a time.
    • Flames of Oblivion (Dragonknight): This ability's first hit always does extremely little damage (like 1 to 5 damage). We're not able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    Bugged Achievements / Dungeons:
    • Lord Warden in ICP (Dungeon): Very rarely the boss does not give you any portals at the start and proceeds to charge his oneshot ability guaranteeing a wipe. EDIT (2.1.6): Maybe fixed! We're pretty sure we know what you all are talking about. Is it possible you're interrupting the portal cast?
    • ICP Timerun (Achievement): This Achievement is obtainable without actually doing the Timerun. In our case we did it within like 2 hours. We did Hardmode. EDIT (2.1.5): Still bugged! This should have been fixed in v2.1.6.
    • Serpent in Sanctum Ophidia (Trial): The pink bubbles the boss should spawn are not visible. You can only see a slight pink shade on the ground below them. This is something we've seen reported a number of times, but are not able to nail down the exact cause. As always, the more info you can give, the better!
    • Molag Kena in WGT (Dungeon): Sometimes one of Molag Kena's 4 adds (100% / 60% / 30%) can not be killed (suffers damages at first until it becomes untargetable). Even wiping does not always fix this issue. Thank you! Added this to our list to be fixed.
    • ICP Cells (Achievement): Currently it doesn't matter which cells you open for the achievement. Meaning you could go into the dungeon 4 times and always open the first Prison Cell and you will obtain the achievement although you are supposed to open the 4 different cells that are spread throughout the dungeon. This appears to be working as intended when we checked internally.
    • Flesh Abomination in ICP : The hoarvor's spawned by this boss sometimes are not attackable and walk around randomly (but they don't harm anybody) until the boss spawns his 4 exploding Hoarvors. The bugged hoarvors explode as well then. On PTS the fight worked without this issue. We aren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Lord Warden in ICP (Dungeon): When the Boss charges his oneshot ability and people are falling down from the sky after using the portals and there is a portal right in the middle, it will oneshot you when you land on it. Giving you the message 'Portal Feedback' in death recap. We aren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Molag Kena in WGT (Dungeon): Mac clients seem to always crash when Molag Kena starts up his cycling wall of lightning. EDIT (2.1.7): There have been some fixes for MAC client crashes so this might have been fixed. Should be fixed in the next update.
    • Normal Wayrest Sewers (Dungeon): Allene Pellingare will not spawn immediately upon defeating the fiendish hallucinations. Players must leave the area for her to reappear. Will be fixed in the next update.
    Bugged Items / Other:
    • Unable to use Skills (General): This is a very known issue, yet I'm not sure wether rapid weapon swaps are the source of this. They definitely play a role but I think it's rather when a Weapon Swap and a Skill are initiated at the exact same time. This cancels the skill but it's still trying to cast which causes a permanent global cooldown on your abilities. You can only cancel this global cooldown by sprinting because sprinting cancels any spell animation (also stuck ones caused by this bug) as the game does not allow any casting while sprinting.
    • Shield Breaker (Itemset): This set is not affected by the Battle Spirit (AvA) buff.
    • Beams (Visual) (XBOX ONE/PS4): The visuals of beams of all kinds are not always showing. Should be fixed in the next console patch.
    • Guild Bank (UI) (XBOX ONE/PS4): Loading/Removing many items in the Guild Bank causes bank or backpack items to not appear and the bank becomes unusable until relaunching client. Should be fixed in the next console patch.
    • Guild Trader (UI) (XBOX ONE/PS4): Currently doesn't show prices of items for sale. Should be fixed in the next console patch.
    • Player Location (UI): Player locations are updating delayed which means that you can end up being ported to a completely different location you wanted to when porting to a player.
    • Cursor (UI): by @LaucianNailor (MAC) : After exiting combat (intermittently), the cursor doesn't react to objects that can be interacted with i.e corpse. Crosshairs stay open and no 'E' pops up. Only way to clear that I've come across is to log out and back in (done this over 8 times in the past few hours, which is a pain). /reloadui has no effect on this. by @ontheleftcoast (PC) : I've run into a similar problem.. the only thing that clears it (and not 100%) is swapping weapons. If that doesn't work then I have to log out/in again.
    • Drinks (Item): The Stamina Regeneration from using Drinks will still apply while sneaking allowing you to sneak permanently.
    • Kagrenac's Hope (Itemset): An issue with this set seems to make the user take a lot more damage. this seems to occur especially when fighting Sewer Bosses in the Imperial City Sewers. We weren't able to reproduce this, and would love some additional info.
    • Night's Silence (Itemset): The movement speed penalty while sneaking and wearing five pieces of this set still applies although it shouldn't.
    • Shields (UI): You see a shield on your Health bar although you don't have one. It stays even after dying. Usually happens in PvP (very often), and can only be fixed if you leave Cyrodiil or relog. Probably caused when you receive a shield on your client but didn't actually receive it because you were already dead serverside for example. That shield stays on your healthbar forever then. Probably fixable by resetting all API shield values to 0 on death. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Infight (AvA): Quite often (especially after healing other people in a big fight) you will remain in combat for a long time making it impossible for you to mount up. This is most likely caused by the people you healed before getting in a new fight although they are not affected by your healing anymore and probably not even close to you. The bug for dying and reviving while still being in combat is known, but healing and being stuck in combat is working as intended.
    • Restoration Staff (Animation): When weaving Restoration Staff light attacks with for example a skill like Strife (Funnel Health/Swallow Soul), eventually the animations will go out of sync. This results in the animations associated with the light attacks and Strife spam do not sync with the button presses, which breaks weaving.
    • Noble District in IC (Sound): "We've reinforced the walls! push them back!" This sound message sometimes keeps playing every few minutes wherever you go. It keeps doing that until you restart the game.
    • CC Immunity (General): CC Immunity is not working reliably and seems to never work against charge abilities when being affected by Retrating Maneuver (Support). On top of that it is possible to get stunned while being in the 'break free'-animation.
    • You cannot communicate with this player (XBOX ONE): @cph1972 : Since the patch I have had the error 'You Cannot Communicate with this Player' when trying to send group invites. Other people also get the error when trying to group with me. In the last group 3 people attempted it and got the same error. My status is set to online so that shouldn't be the issue. I have been away for a few weeks and have only been getting this error since the new IC patch. Also, I get 'that player does not exist' and have done since launch when trying to send in-game mail to certain players (not all players but most).
    • Keep Guards (Cyrodiil): Those can use a bash attack that stuns the target. This stun is unbreakable. The guard can chain CC you this way until you die. We weren't able to reproduce this.
    • Health Bars (UI): Sometimes health bar values get stuck on a wrong amount making your HP appear as if you were on below 100% health although you are at full HP. I know that this was caused in the past from being healed by Rite of Passage (Templar) or its morphs while also taking damage. This might still be the case or it is a new issue. By @Huggalump : Video Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Rewards from the Worthy Masonry Repair Kits (Item): Rewards from the Worthy Masonry Repair Kits dont stack with, or interact with vendor bought Masonry Repair Kits. If you use up your Rewards one, you just run out, it does not roll over to the vendor bought ones. Thanks, we've made a note of this.
    • Rewards of the Worthy (Cyrodiil): If you have PvP rank 50 you cannot get any "Rewards for the Worthy" from earning AP in Cyrodiil. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Emperor Health Buff (Imperial City): You don't get this buff in the Imperial City Districts but you do get it in the Imperial City Sewers. Made a note, thank you!
    Exploits:
    • Multiple Mundus Stones (General): Yes, this is still a thing. I have heard of multiple characters having more than one mundus stone. One of those characters was created after Imperial City was launched. People who have this bug have no idea how it happened and there is (currently) no way to reproduce it. The Twice-Born set was never used on those characters.
    • Exploit in IC: I know about this exploit, contacted Rich Lambert on 18.09. and he forwarded this to the Q&A team. Let's hope for a hotfix soon. And let's try to keep this quiet if we want to enjoy PvP the next days.
    • Volatile Familiar (Sorcerer): It is possible to have two Volatile Familiars up at the same time. (how to reproduce: pending)
    • Arena in IC (Exploit): Currently you can prevent other alliances from entering the Arena by either throwing Caltrops (Assault) or Wall of Elements (Destruction Staff) at the door. This will put enemies in fight so that they cannot use the door to enter the arena. To my knowledge those two skills are the only ones that can apply damage through objects. This can also stop players from leaving the arena.
    • Koloppi Essence (Item): Currently you can use this costume, which was made unusable in Cyrodiil for obvious reasons (it makes you very hard to see), in the Imperial City and in the Cyrodiil Delves. It should not be usable in any AvA environment. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Sap Essence (Nightblade): It is possible to dodge the healing component of this skill. This can be abused to generate Ultimate out of fights. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Drinks (Item): The Stamina Regeneration from using Drinks will still apply while sneaking allowing you to sneak permanently.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Could you possibly look into the issue listed here with Thundering Presence not proccing Ravagers? Is this intended? If it is not intended is a fix incoming? It is not fun to play with bugged abilities for so long.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not see the "UI Error" while bidding. This has been a persistent glitch since the launch of the game on both the xbox1 and the ps4. There is a post on the forums with only one reply from a moderator about a solution that doesn't work. This is not an issue that people will run into right away, but it is reproducible. The more times that a specific gamertag or psn account bids on traders, the worse the UI Error becomes. Some guild masters, like myself, have to find other people to place bids, or have not use different accounts to make bids on traders. I do not understand why this issue is not being taken seriously. The entire economic structure is based and dependent on these traders. It would be like a mall not providing stores with keys so that they can open for business. The lack of response from moderators on the forums, the dismissal of the tickets i have submitted, and the overall failure to even acknowledge the issue is astounding. If the updates on the xbox1 take approximately 4 weeks to much through then there have been three opportunities to fix this issue since launch. Please fix this!
  • eligh0716
    eligh0716
    ✭✭
    Not sure if this is on here or not, seen the one about the graphical errors for the Phoenix set but also there's a bug to if you are caught in a constant aoe or happen to fall in lava and die you literally have to shut your Xbox off and restart because you can't log out in combat and you are taking constant damage so you never revive. It's nearly impossible to wear this armor in some group dungeons especially city of ash last boss...
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Xantaria

Concealed Weapons (Nightblade): The speed buff this ability should be granting does not always apply. Using this ability out of Bat Swarm (Vampire) can result in an unbreakable stun on the target (needs confirmation). We're not able to reproduce this, and need more information. Keep in mind the boost is only granted if you are invisible or hidden.

The unbreakable cc's are nearly always being done with a fear and then another cc immediately on top of it.

It can be done by Clouding swarm->mass hysteria->surprise attack.

Seeing more and more instances of it being exploited, likely the "unbreakable stun" is being done with clouding swarm->surprise attack->mass hysteria.

Don't have any details, don't abuse stuff myself.. but I've seen and accidentally caused unbreakable cc's with it.

With coordination by certain groups of players (particularly tsed players) there are likely other combinations (from what I've seen there certainly are) that will make the cc's unbreakable.
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Xantaria

Dragon fire scale - During use sometimes does not reflect incoming projectiles. I've been noticing it a lot after the IC update, when I fought a person 1 on 1 they used a ice comet I saw the incantation on my feet so I used my dragon fire scale but unfortunately I was still hit by the comet. This happens frequently when someone is using a bow and arrow spamming shots while I spam dragon fire scale.

Burning breath - the last bit of flame doesn't hit a target. I've experimented using mobs as my basis after noticing a time where I trapped a lot of enemy players and swerved the attack side to side. The last bit of flame would never register on the enemy resulting in the 5k reduction armor/dmg not occurring on them.

There does seem to be an issue with DK Scales just not working sometimes and it is hard for me to believe it is because there has already been the maximum number of projectiles hit.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Xantaria

There does seem to be an issue with DK Scales just not working sometimes and it is hard for me to believe it is because there has already been the maximum number of projectiles hit.

I thought this happened to me in pvp. i recorded a video but after re-watching im not certain if it was just an incredibly well timed attack that hit me at the tale end of the reflective scales. certainly didnt seem to be 4 seconds. Though the visual effect was still up. ill download and re-watch if it is relevant ill upload an embarrassing video of my terrible pvp skills

EDIT: Looking at a video i posted here I think it genuinely could have timed out (only last 4 seconds) but the timing of the guys counter was impeccable and the animation hadn't ended.
    Edited by willymchilybily on October 2, 2015 9:31AM
    PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - On occasion, when putting up your Siege, you will get kicked out of it straight away but it remains there and there's no way to interact with it. After a few seconds it will break. I've heard this could be down to lag or moving while erecting (huehue) your siege.

- Also on occasion, a few people including myself have reported having our health capped at 95-97% until we log out and back in again (some have said teleporting via transit shrines fixes this issue). I've only noticed this in Cyrodiil and not sure how to replicate.

- Casting Purge (Alliance Support skill) several times while Mark is on you will cause its animation to get stuck until you relog. This has happened to several people, not just myself.
  • DhuBleidd
    DhuBleidd
    ✭✭
    Dont know if it is on the list but didnt see it there. Sometimes when you try to set up siege equipment (balista, trebuchet etc.) it spawns but is not usable by you or any other player and after a while it just disappears. Most effective way to lose a ton of AP.
    Gwynbleidd's twin from another world.
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    DhuBleidd wrote: »
    Dont know if it is on the list but didnt see it there. Sometimes when you try to set up siege equipment (balista, trebuchet etc.) it spawns but is not usable by you or any other player and after a while it just disappears. Most effective way to lose a ton of AP.

Yeah ive had dissappearing siege equipment. When i get off it (whilst it reloads), suddenly it dissappears, despite being still at 3/4 health. i thought i was doing something wrong.
    Edited by willymchilybily on October 2, 2015 9:34AM
    PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    There are loads of bug's but believe me they get round to them when they are able to :) If i see any i will post here or send them in a email to there support team.
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Xantaria

@MaxwellCrystal
    Dragon Fire Scale only reflects 4 projectiles. The Meteor animation is quite long and as you said ... if somebody is spamming shots (--> projectiles that will get reflected) at you the 4 reflected projectiles will soon be used up.

Imagine Burning breath as a cone attack ... this cone appears for a milisecond. This cone will register on activation of the ability and cannot be moved despite you seeing the animation of the fire breath moving with your character. I'm very sure this is intended to work like that. Else you could just spin around superquickly and hit everything around you.

• Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK everything should be up to date, Thanks everybody. If you reported an issue with 2 skills interacting weirdly with each other like for example the Purge + Mark Target issue mentioned earlier check both skills in the list. It should be there atleast once :)
    Edited by Xantaria on October 2, 2015 10:50AM

• Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    @Xantaria

I have the same issue, I even had it once that a Icce Comet hit me although I reflected it and then it hit the caster. So 2x dmg...very strange
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Xantaria
    I guess I'll get you a video, I know how to use dragon fire scale and I'm aware of it's cast time and how many seconds it lasts along with the amount of projectiles it can reflect. The point is the comet comes I see the incantation on my feet, I use dragonfire scale but I'm still hit with the comet regardless. This happened before when I was reflecting a person using stonefist, it didn't reflect it but knocked me down instead (while dragon fire scale was up).

I guess burning breath may work as intended but I'm still able to get a wide direction using it if I want to get multiple targets spread out in front of me.
    Edited by MaxwellC on October 2, 2015 12:14PM
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Usara
    Usara
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 "bugs" I haven't seen reported anywhere, probably because there's not many Sorcerer tanks :

- Dark Deal (and maybe Dark Conversion, I haven't tested it) : instant, but at the end of the animation, you are taken out of block (when the ressource is given)
    - Hardened Ward (Sorcerer Shield) : So far, I've only seen it on Molag Kena, but when you are casting the shield (which is instant) you are not blocking during the animation and right after it (meaning she hits you like out of block and can KB you in the ring fire)

Both those bugs brakes the gameplay of sorc tanks magicka.
    What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I’m stranded somewhere without any pants.

Usara v531 - Usara2 v322 - Escouade Sauvage - PC - EU - EP

Usara Den Thasnet - Retainer of House Hlaalu (Dunmer Templar, heal)
    Livia Augustus - Deserter of the Imperial 7th Legion (Imperial DK, tank)
    Aspen Vael - Battlemage of King Casimir III (Breton Sorcerer, tank/dd magicka)
    Caris Vael - Missing Student of the Mage Guild of Shornhelm (Breton NB, dd magicka, vampire)
    Eugene Fitzherbert - Wanted con artist hiding in Wayrest (Imperial Templar, tank/dd magicka)

Chante-avec-les-escargots - House Hlaalu snail breeder (Argonian NB, tank)
    Ryl Serandas - Mournhold Ordinator (Dunmer DK, dd magicka)
    Dar'Aiean - House Hlaalu Smuggler (Khajiit NB, dd stamina)
    Ferinwe - Alteration Instructor of the Mage Guild of Ebonheart (Altmer Sorcerer, dd magicka, retired)
    Torafhilde Frostdottir - Winterhold Cryomancer (Nord Sorcerer, dd magicka)
    Senecar - Daedra hunter, former Thalmor corps (Altmer Templar, dd magicka)
    Ondres Hlaalu - House Hlaalu Skooma Trader (Dunmer NB, dd magicka)
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    First, sry for my bad english.
    V16 NB Vampire:

1.Piercing Mark:

I stay in sneak close to a mob. I cast Piercing Mark on the mob and the mob attacks me.
    If a stay more away from the mob and cast Piercing Mark the mob goes also aggro, reset after few seconds and Piercing Mark disappears from the mob.

2. Camouflaged Hunter:
    I stay in sneak close to a mob. I cast Camouflaged Hunter and the mob attacks me.

I have this skill on the 2nd skillbar. Active is the 1st skillbar. I go sneak close to a mob. I switch only to the 2nd skillbar with this skill and the mobs attack me.

3. Retreating Maneuver:
    I use a wayshrine to port from A to B. After the loading screen I can't cast this skill. I must move away some meters from the WS and i can cast this skill. I can stay after porting hours near the WS and I cant cast the skill. I see only in the skillbar that the button is "moving".

Bugreports I have sent out for all 3 bugs.

Btw:
    Nice job with this list
    Edited by Thunderclap on October 2, 2015 12:58PM
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the morphs for Meteor (shooting star i believe) is not properly showing the animation.

The only way you know you got hit by a meteor is when the ground animation pops up and your health drops drastically... gg
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK everything should be up to date, Thanks everybody. If you reported an issue with 2 skills interacting weirdly with each other like for example the Purge + Mark Target issue mentioned earlier check both skills in the list. It should be there atleast once :)

I didn't see the guild trader bidding ui error on the update page. Maybe i missed it though.
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Xantaria

I've just discovered another bug which I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before, and keep in mind that I'm on ps4 so I don't know if it applies to Xbox/PC too.

When you loot a Trophy from Imperial City mobs on a low level character, they won't stack properly even when you use the 'stack all items' button. I put them in my bank and withdrew them on my main character who has like 26 Dark Ether for example, and there's 2 Dark Ether out of place that just won't stack at all.

When I click options on the individual Dark Ether, there is no 'split stack' option so I deleted them. My 26 Dark Ether still stand though, but I just thought that was strange... I even relogged and everything.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• melodeath
    melodeath
    ✭✭✭
    i'm not sure if camo hunter is bugged or not. but i tryed it out and am able to one shot vamps with it.
    but on the other hand im running 4700-5000 weap dmg in pvp so im not sure if its because of the camo
    Edited by melodeath on October 4, 2015 2:57PM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unable to interact bug, can't use skills or interact with the enviroment.

Can be remedied by weapon swap, Opening Map, Esc swaping weapon, unequiping a piece of clothing! I'm sure there are others.

But this bug has been in the game since launch, well known but never fixed.

Seems to be getting worse.

Lately I have to leave and reenter the game.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    melodeath wrote: »
    i'm not sure if camo hunter is bugged or not. but i tryed it out and am able to one shot vamps with it.
    but on the other hand im running 4700-5000 weap dmg in pvp so im not sure if its because of the camo

Camo i supposed to rip Vampires apart. It does a good job. And your 5k weap dmg surely do help.

People asking for another nerf are just QQ babies....
    Edited by Alcast on October 4, 2015 3:33PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot