Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[The Bug Notes] Compendium of current Bugs / Exploits

• willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    cant see it in the list: "Soul Lock" passive is not filling soul gems (1/2 SP assigned)
    PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Piercing Mark (Nightblade): This skill can cause monsters to desync. The piercing Mark is probably client sided and therefore shows the monster at a different position than it actually is on the server. Attacking the monster will force a resync resulting in the mob teleporting to his correct position.

Perhaps this wasn't commented on because it is somewhat vague in the description. Once I read this I knew exactly what I was experiencing and I never made the connection. Since I don't PvE at all and rarely would use piercing mark in PvE when I did I never noticed. In IC I notice this constantly since my opener routine against mobs is to use stealth > Piercing Mark > Wrecking blow on the big elite mobs first.

This bug happens 100% of the time and is easy to reproduce. Simply cast Piercing Mark on a *patrolling* mob and it will lock them in place on your screen. When you go to do a stealth opener on the mob if they are not still there you will not be able to hit them even though they haven't moved on your screen. Recasting Piercing mark or any other ability on them will reveal their actual location, as will attacking them.

So to reiterate, piercing mark will lock any patrolling mob on your screen. I can't say with certainty that this happens outside of IC as I can't test it at the moment but it happens 100% of the time in IC. Just cast it on a patrolling "elite"(120K hitpoints or so) mob and then go to attack them a few seconds later.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RyanRuzich Please take a look at this as it is a pretty significant and annoying bug.

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone for compiling this list, and especially to @Xantaria for keeping it up to date! We wanted to provide a status for the issues you all called out, in red text below. For anything that doesn't have an update, it was likely added after we started going through the full list.

Excuse the shortness and/or repetitiveness of some of these answers; there's a lot to go through. :sweat_smile:

Bugged Skills / Passives:
    • Trap Beast (Fighter's Guild): Currently the buff (Minor Force) granted by this ability is only increasing the bonus critical damage instead of the critical damage stated in the tooltip. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Mara's Blessing (Champion System): Currently not working for everyone. For Dragonknights it seems to not work at all. Might be a stacking issue with Mountain's Blessing. Hmm, think there might be some confusion here. Mara's Blessing is a quest reward for the White-Gold Tower; there is a Champion ability called Mara's Gift. In either case, neither have anything to do with Ultimate generation which is what Mountain's Blessing affects, and both appear to be working correctly. Please provide additional information if necessary.
    • Elfborn / Precise Strikes (Champion System): Both Passives only grant half of the critical damage described in the tooltip. This could also be a tooltip error because if it would state that it increases the bonus critical damage it would be working correctly. But also their values are rounded heavily which means they only have an actual effect on your damage at those points: 1, 5, 11, 17, 24, 31, 40, 49, 58, 68, 78 and 89 (Thanks to @Asayre ). This also means putting points into those passives after 89 does not have any effect whatsoever. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Radiant Destruction (Templar): This skill and its morphs always crit on the first tick. Previously the first tick was not able to crit at all. The fix to that gave it 100% crit. Could not reproduce this, and need more information if possible. Videos are always a plus!
    • Talons (Dragonknight): This skill is now blockable. This was not mentioned in any Patch Notes and might be a bug. Originally this was intended and was simply missed in the patch notes, but we will be reverting the change in a future update so it will not be blockable once again.
    • Molten Weapons (Dragonknight): This skill and its morphs do not increase the damage of the channeled heavy attacks from Lightning Staffs and Restoration Staffs.
    • Guard (Support): This skill got the tooltip: "While toggled Stamina does regenerate." added. This change to the tooltip was made at the same time Zenimax introduced zero Stamina Regenaration while blocking. Yet Stamina does not regenerate while using that skill and blocking at the same time. By @Aconight : Video
    • Rally (Two-Handed): The strong heal you should receive when the buff expires does not always work. By @VaxtinTheWolf : Video
    • Rapid Strikes (Dual Wield): This skill (both morphs most likely) does not procc the Ravager Set. We found that Ravager procs off Flurry and both morphs, so we'll need some more info on this.
    • Piercing Mark (Nightblade): This skill can cause monsters to desync. The piercing Mark is probably client sided and therefore shows the monster at a different position than it actually is on the server. Attacking the monster will force a resync resulting in the mob teleporting to his correct position.
    • Anticavalry Caltrops (Assault): This morph is supposed to increase the duration to 35 seconds from 30 seconds. It stays at 30 seconds. This will be fixed in the next update.
    • Charging Maneuver / Rapid Maneuver (Assault): @stevenbennett_ESO : For some characters/players, correctly buffs walking/running speed, but has no effect on mounted speed. More likely to happen on characters below VR1, but I've seen reports of it on some veteran chars as well. More likely to happen with unmorphed Rank I Rapid Maneuver, but I've seen reports of it at other ranks and morphs. Happens regardless of mount speed training (I've seen it with 0% and others have seen it at 60%). Happens both in PvE areas and Cyrodiil. 100% reproducible on characters it happens with. There are several threads reporting it (here, here, and here), including one from August back on the PTS (here). And I made a video demonstrating it: Video EDIT (2.1.6): Still people have issues with this! This will be fixed in the next update.
    • Caltrops (Assault): When you throw caltrops down and you sprint over them sometimes you'll gain super speed. This happens almost always when fighting Grobull in Veteran Darkshade Caverns and probably has to do with his reflect mechanic. It has been reported to also happen in Cyrodiil which could be a bigger problem because let's be honest ... 1000% movement speed is extremely funny but also slightly unfair.
    • Siphoning Attacks (Nightblade): This morph of Siphoning Strikes does not trigger the Transfer (Nightblade, Siphoning) Passive. This might be due to that morph being a toggle before 2.1.4. Now that it is a buff it should grant the Ultimate on activation. This appears to be functioning correctly. This passive only works while gaining Ultimate so you need to use either a light or heavy attack, or be healing.
    • Sap Essence (Nightblade): It is possible to dodge the healing component of this skill. This can be abused to generate Ultimate out of fights. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Thundering Presence (Sorcerer): This skill does not procc Ravager although it should when damaging enemies in melee range. This skill was bugged on PTS in a way that it was proccing Ravager even when not hitting any mobs with it. I reported that issue and got a reply that they are fixing it. Seems they just made it so it doesn't procc Ravager at all.
    • Heavy Weapons (Two-Handed), Twin Blade and Blunt (Dual Wield): The Bleeding caused by Axes occurs two seconds after applying it. While constantly attacking / weaving you will never actually get any bleed damage on your target because the effect will just get reapplied again and again and won't have two seconds of time to ever cause damage. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Vigor (Assault): This stamina ability's critical heals are increased by Elfborn (Spell Critical Damage) instead of Precise Strikes (Weapon Critical Damage). Also this ability does not unstealth you when used in stealth. The former will be fixed in our next update, and the latter is intended.
    • Battle Resurrection (Support): This passive does not work in Imperial City (questionable if intended or not). Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Any Charge Ability (Two Handed / Templar / Sword and Board) : We all know it: Those Charge abilities can get you stuck, leaving your character unable to move forever. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Overload (Sorcerer): Sometimes the light attack animations for Overload Light Attacks are missing: By @Xilc : Video
    • Sorcerer Pets (Sorcerer): As reported by @Fat_Cat45, sorc pets damage is not increased by Elemental Expert or Elfborn (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2252074#Comment_2252074). @Asayre : Also it seems that pets only take the caster's crit chance but not crit multiplier. On top of that the pets sometimes become unresponsive and don't do anything at all. By @Xilc : Video
    • Concealed Weapons (Nightblade): The speed buff this ability should be granting does not always apply. Using this ability out of Bat Swarm (Vampire) can result in an unbreakable stun on the target (needs confirmation). We're not able to reproduce this, and need more information. Keep in mind the boost is only granted if you are invisible or hidden.
    • Shuffle (Medium Armor): The visual effect is not always present when used in combination with other visual effects (for example Dragon Blood (Dragonknight) or Quick Cloak (Dual Wield)). This makes it hard to track wether it is active or not. There is also a report of a combination of Shuffle and Dragon Blood making it impossible to see the Magicka Bomb in the Serpent (Sanctum Ophidia) fight. This is intended as you are only able to have one visual effect on you at a time.
    • Flames of Oblivion (Dragonknight): This ability's first hit always does extremely little damage (like 1 to 5 damage). We're not able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    Bugged Achievements / Dungeons:
    • Lord Warden in ICP (Dungeon): Very rarely the boss does not give you any portals at the start and proceeds to charge his oneshot ability guaranteeing a wipe. EDIT (2.1.6): Maybe fixed! We're pretty sure we know what you all are talking about. Is it possible you're interrupting the portal cast?
    • ICP Timerun (Achievement): This Achievement is obtainable without actually doing the Timerun. In our case we did it within like 2 hours. We did Hardmode. EDIT (2.1.5): Still bugged! This should have been fixed in v2.1.6.
    • Serpent in Sanctum Ophidia (Trial): The pink bubbles the boss should spawn are not visible. You can only see a slight pink shade on the ground below them. This is something we've seen reported a number of times, but are not able to nail down the exact cause. As always, the more info you can give, the better!
    • Molag Kena in WGT (Dungeon): Sometimes one of Molag Kena's 4 adds (100% / 60% / 30%) can not be killed (suffers damages at first until it becomes untargetable). Even wiping does not always fix this issue. Thank you! Added this to our list to be fixed.
    • ICP Cells (Achievement): Currently it doesn't matter which cells you open for the achievement. Meaning you could go into the dungeon 4 times and always open the first Prison Cell and you will obtain the achievement although you are supposed to open the 4 different cells that are spread throughout the dungeon. This appears to be working as intended when we checked internally.
    • Flesh Abomination in ICP : The hoarvor's spawned by this boss sometimes are not attackable and walk around randomly (but they don't harm anybody) until the boss spawns his 4 exploding Hoarvors. The bugged hoarvors explode as well then. On PTS the fight worked without this issue. We aren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Lord Warden in ICP (Dungeon): When the Boss charges his oneshot ability and people are falling down from the sky after using the portals and there is a portal right in the middle, it will oneshot you when you land on it. Giving you the message 'Portal Feedback' in death recap. We aren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Molag Kena in WGT (Dungeon): Mac clients seem to always crash when Molag Kena starts up his cycling wall of lightning. EDIT (2.1.7): There have been some fixes for MAC client crashes so this might have been fixed. Should be fixed in the next update.
    • Normal Wayrest Sewers (Dungeon): Allene Pellingare will not spawn immediately upon defeating the fiendish hallucinations. Players must leave the area for her to reappear. Will be fixed in the next update.
    Bugged Items / Other:
    • Unable to use Skills (General): This is a very known issue, yet I'm not sure wether rapid weapon swaps are the source of this. They definitely play a role but I think it's rather when a Weapon Swap and a Skill are initiated at the exact same time. This cancels the skill but it's still trying to cast which causes a permanent global cooldown on your abilities. You can only cancel this global cooldown by sprinting because sprinting cancels any spell animation (also stuck ones caused by this bug) as the game does not allow any casting while sprinting.
    • Shield Breaker (Itemset): This set is not affected by the Battle Spirit (AvA) buff.
    • Beams (Visual) (XBOX ONE/PS4): The visuals of beams of all kinds are not always showing. Should be fixed in the next console patch.
    • Guild Bank (UI) (XBOX ONE/PS4): Loading/Removing many items in the Guild Bank causes bank or backpack items to not appear and the bank becomes unusable until relaunching client. Should be fixed in the next console patch.
    • Guild Trader (UI) (XBOX ONE/PS4): Currently doesn't show prices of items for sale. Should be fixed in the next console patch.
    • Player Location (UI): Player locations are updating delayed which means that you can end up being ported to a completely different location you wanted to when porting to a player.
    • Cursor (UI): by @LaucianNailor (MAC) : After exiting combat (intermittently), the cursor doesn't react to objects that can be interacted with i.e corpse. Crosshairs stay open and no 'E' pops up. Only way to clear that I've come across is to log out and back in (done this over 8 times in the past few hours, which is a pain). /reloadui has no effect on this. by @ontheleftcoast (PC) : I've run into a similar problem.. the only thing that clears it (and not 100%) is swapping weapons. If that doesn't work then I have to log out/in again.
    • Drinks (Item): The Stamina Regeneration from using Drinks will still apply while sneaking allowing you to sneak permanently.
    • Kagrenac's Hope (Itemset): An issue with this set seems to make the user take a lot more damage. this seems to occur especially when fighting Sewer Bosses in the Imperial City Sewers. We weren't able to reproduce this, and would love some additional info.
    • Night's Silence (Itemset): The movement speed penalty while sneaking and wearing five pieces of this set still applies although it shouldn't.
    • Shields (UI): You see a shield on your Health bar although you don't have one. It stays even after dying. Usually happens in PvP (very often), and can only be fixed if you leave Cyrodiil or relog. Probably caused when you receive a shield on your client but didn't actually receive it because you were already dead serverside for example. That shield stays on your healthbar forever then. Probably fixable by resetting all API shield values to 0 on death. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Infight (AvA): Quite often (especially after healing other people in a big fight) you will remain in combat for a long time making it impossible for you to mount up. This is most likely caused by the people you healed before getting in a new fight although they are not affected by your healing anymore and probably not even close to you. The bug for dying and reviving while still being in combat is known, but healing and being stuck in combat is working as intended.
    • Restoration Staff (Animation): When weaving Restoration Staff light attacks with for example a skill like Strife (Funnel Health/Swallow Soul), eventually the animations will go out of sync. This results in the animations associated with the light attacks and Strife spam do not sync with the button presses, which breaks weaving.
    • Noble District in IC (Sound): "We've reinforced the walls! push them back!" This sound message sometimes keeps playing every few minutes wherever you go. It keeps doing that until you restart the game.
    • CC Immunity (General): CC Immunity is not working reliably and seems to never work against charge abilities when being affected by Retrating Maneuver (Support). On top of that it is possible to get stunned while being in the 'break free'-animation.
    • You cannot communicate with this player (XBOX ONE): @cph1972 : Since the patch I have had the error 'You Cannot Communicate with this Player' when trying to send group invites. Other people also get the error when trying to group with me. In the last group 3 people attempted it and got the same error. My status is set to online so that shouldn't be the issue. I have been away for a few weeks and have only been getting this error since the new IC patch. Also, I get 'that player does not exist' and have done since launch when trying to send in-game mail to certain players (not all players but most).
    • Keep Guards (Cyrodiil): Those can use a bash attack that stuns the target. This stun is unbreakable. The guard can chain CC you this way until you die. We weren't able to reproduce this.
    • Health Bars (UI): Sometimes health bar values get stuck on a wrong amount making your HP appear as if you were on below 100% health although you are at full HP. I know that this was caused in the past from being healed by Rite of Passage (Templar) or its morphs while also taking damage. This might still be the case or it is a new issue. By @Huggalump : Video Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Rewards from the Worthy Masonry Repair Kits (Item): Rewards from the Worthy Masonry Repair Kits dont stack with, or interact with vendor bought Masonry Repair Kits. If you use up your Rewards one, you just run out, it does not roll over to the vendor bought ones. Thanks, we've made a note of this.
    • Rewards of the Worthy (Cyrodiil): If you have PvP rank 50 you cannot get any "Rewards for the Worthy" from earning AP in Cyrodiil. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Emperor Health Buff (Imperial City): You don't get this buff in the Imperial City Districts but you do get it in the Imperial City Sewers. Made a note, thank you!
    Exploits:
    • Multiple Mundus Stones (General): Yes, this is still a thing. I have heard of multiple characters having more than one mundus stone. One of those characters was created after Imperial City was launched. People who have this bug have no idea how it happened and there is (currently) no way to reproduce it. The Twice-Born set was never used on those characters.
    • Exploit in IC: I know about this exploit, contacted Rich Lambert on 18.09. and he forwarded this to the Q&A team. Let's hope for a hotfix soon. And let's try to keep this quiet if we want to enjoy PvP the next days.
    • Volatile Familiar (Sorcerer): It is possible to have two Volatile Familiars up at the same time. (how to reproduce: pending)
    • Arena in IC (Exploit): Currently you can prevent other alliances from entering the Arena by either throwing Caltrops (Assault) or Wall of Elements (Destruction Staff) at the door. This will put enemies in fight so that they cannot use the door to enter the arena. To my knowledge those two skills are the only ones that can apply damage through objects. This can also stop players from leaving the arena.
    • Koloppi Essence (Item): Currently you can use this costume, which was made unusable in Cyrodiil for obvious reasons (it makes you very hard to see), in the Imperial City and in the Cyrodiil Delves. It should not be usable in any AvA environment. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Sap Essence (Nightblade): It is possible to dodge the healing component of this skill. This can be abused to generate Ultimate out of fights. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Drinks (Item): The Stamina Regeneration from using Drinks will still apply while sneaking allowing you to sneak permanently.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Updated with your information! Thank you and keep up the good work!

I will update the thread with the new reports as soon as I can.
    Edited by Xantaria on September 24, 2015 2:18PM
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
    Options
  • Huggalump
    Huggalump
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone for compiling this list, and especially to @Xantaria for keeping it up to date! We wanted to provide a status for the issues you all called out, in red text below. For anything that doesn't have an update, it was likely added after we started going through the full list.

Excuse the shortness and/or repetitiveness of some of these answers; there's a lot to go through. :sweat_smile:

Bugged Skills / Passives:
    • Trap Beast (Fighter's Guild): Currently the buff (Minor Force) granted by this ability is only increasing the bonus critical damage instead of the critical damage stated in the tooltip. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Mara's Blessing (Champion System): Currently not working for everyone. For Dragonknights it seems to not work at all. Might be a stacking issue with Mountain's Blessing. Hmm, think there might be some confusion here. Mara's Blessing is a quest reward for the White-Gold Tower; there is a Champion ability called Mara's Gift. In either case, neither have anything to do with Ultimate generation which is what Mountain's Blessing affects, and both appear to be working correctly. Please provide additional information if necessary.
    • Elfborn / Precise Strikes (Champion System): Both Passives only grant half of the critical damage described in the tooltip. This could also be a tooltip error because if it would state that it increases the bonus critical damage it would be working correctly. But also their values are rounded heavily which means they only have an actual effect on your damage at those points: 1, 5, 11, 17, 24, 31, 40, 49, 58, 68, 78 and 89 (Thanks to @Asayre ). This also means putting points into those passives after 89 does not have any effect whatsoever. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Radiant Destruction (Templar): This skill and its morphs always crit on the first tick. Previously the first tick was not able to crit at all. The fix to that gave it 100% crit. Could not reproduce this, and need more information if possible. Videos are always a plus!
    • Talons (Dragonknight): This skill is now blockable. This was not mentioned in any Patch Notes and might be a bug. Originally this was intended and was simply missed in the patch notes, but we will be reverting the change in a future update so it will not be blockable once again.
    • Molten Weapons (Dragonknight): This skill and its morphs do not increase the damage of the channeled heavy attacks from Lightning Staffs and Restoration Staffs.
    • Guard (Support): This skill got the tooltip: "While toggled Stamina does regenerate." added. This change to the tooltip was made at the same time Zenimax introduced zero Stamina Regenaration while blocking. Yet Stamina does not regenerate while using that skill and blocking at the same time. By @Aconight : Video
    • Rally (Two-Handed): The strong heal you should receive when the buff expires does not always work. By @VaxtinTheWolf : Video
    • Rapid Strikes (Dual Wield): This skill (both morphs most likely) does not procc the Ravager Set. We found that Ravager procs off Flurry and both morphs, so we'll need some more info on this.
    • Piercing Mark (Nightblade): This skill can cause monsters to desync. The piercing Mark is probably client sided and therefore shows the monster at a different position than it actually is on the server. Attacking the monster will force a resync resulting in the mob teleporting to his correct position.
    • Anticavalry Caltrops (Assault): This morph is supposed to increase the duration to 35 seconds from 30 seconds. It stays at 30 seconds. This will be fixed in the next update.
    • Charging Maneuver / Rapid Maneuver (Assault): @stevenbennett_ESO : For some characters/players, correctly buffs walking/running speed, but has no effect on mounted speed. More likely to happen on characters below VR1, but I've seen reports of it on some veteran chars as well. More likely to happen with unmorphed Rank I Rapid Maneuver, but I've seen reports of it at other ranks and morphs. Happens regardless of mount speed training (I've seen it with 0% and others have seen it at 60%). Happens both in PvE areas and Cyrodiil. 100% reproducible on characters it happens with. There are several threads reporting it (here, here, and here), including one from August back on the PTS (here). And I made a video demonstrating it: Video EDIT (2.1.6): Still people have issues with this! This will be fixed in the next update.
    • Caltrops (Assault): When you throw caltrops down and you sprint over them sometimes you'll gain super speed. This happens almost always when fighting Grobull in Veteran Darkshade Caverns and probably has to do with his reflect mechanic. It has been reported to also happen in Cyrodiil which could be a bigger problem because let's be honest ... 1000% movement speed is extremely funny but also slightly unfair.
    • Siphoning Attacks (Nightblade): This morph of Siphoning Strikes does not trigger the Transfer (Nightblade, Siphoning) Passive. This might be due to that morph being a toggle before 2.1.4. Now that it is a buff it should grant the Ultimate on activation. This appears to be functioning correctly. This passive only works while gaining Ultimate so you need to use either a light or heavy attack, or be healing.
    • Thundering Presence (Sorcerer): This skill does not procc Ravager although it should when damaging enemies in melee range. This skill was bugged on PTS in a way that it was proccing Ravager even when not hitting any mobs with it. I reported that issue and got a reply that they are fixing it. Seems they just made it so it doesn't procc Ravager at all.
    • Heavy Weapons (Two-Handed), Twin Blade and Blunt (Dual Wield): The Bleeding caused by Axes occurs two seconds after applying it. While constantly attacking / weaving you will never actually get any bleed damage on your target because the effect will just get reapplied again and again and won't have two seconds of time to ever cause damage. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Vigor (Assault): This stamina ability's critical heals are increased by Elfborn (Spell Critical Damage) instead of Precise Strikes (Weapon Critical Damage). Also this ability does not unstealth you when used in stealth. The former will be fixed in our next update, and the latter is intended.
    • Battle Resurrection (Support): This passive does not work in Imperial City (questionable if intended or not). Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Any Charge Ability (Two Handed / Templar / Sword and Board) : We all know it: Those Charge abilities can get you stuck, leaving your character unable to move forever. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Overload (Sorcerer): Sometimes the light attack animations for Overload Light Attacks are missing: By @Xilc : Video
    • Sorcerer Pets (Sorcerer): As reported by @Fat_Cat45, sorc pets damage is not increased by Elemental Expert or Elfborn (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2252074#Comment_2252074). @Asayre : Also it seems that pets only take the caster's crit chance but not crit multiplier. On top of that the pets sometimes become unresponsive and don't do anything at all. By @Xilc : Video
    • Concealed Weapons (Nightblade): The speed buff this ability should be granting does not always apply. Using this ability out of Bat Swarm (Vampire) can result in an unbreakable stun on the target (needs confirmation). We're not able to reproduce this, and need more information. Keep in mind the boost is only granted if you are invisible or hidden.
    • Shuffle (Medium Armor): The visual effect is not always present when used in combination with other visual effects (for example Dragon Blood (Dragonknight) or Quick Cloak (Dual Wield)). This makes it hard to track wether it is active or not. There is also a report of a combination of Shuffle and Dragon Blood making it impossible to see the Magicka Bomb in the Serpent (Sanctum Ophidia) fight. This is intended as you are only able to have one visual effect on you at a time.
    • Flames of Oblivion (Dragonknight): This ability's first hit always does extremely little damage (like 1 to 5 damage). We're not able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    Bugged Achievements / Dungeons:
    • Lord Warden in ICP (Dungeon): Very rarely the boss does not give you any portals at the start and proceeds to charge his oneshot ability guaranteeing a wipe. EDIT (2.1.6): Maybe fixed! We're pretty sure we know what you all are talking about. Is it possible you're interrupting the portal cast?
    • ICP Timerun (Achievement): This Achievement is obtainable without actually doing the Timerun. In our case we did it within like 2 hours. We did Hardmode. EDIT (2.1.5): Still bugged! This should have been fixed in v2.1.6.
    • Serpent in Sanctum Ophidia (Trial): The pink bubbles the boss should spawn are not visible. You can only see a slight pink shade on the ground below them. This is something we've seen reported a number of times, but are not able to nail down the exact cause. As always, the more info you can give, the better!
    • Molag Kena in WGT (Dungeon): Sometimes one of Molag Kena's 4 adds (100% / 60% / 30%) can not be killed (suffers damages at first until it becomes untargetable). Even wiping does not always fix this issue. Thank you! Added this to our list to be fixed.
    • ICP Cells (Achievement): Currently it doesn't matter which cells you open for the achievement. Meaning you could go into the dungeon 4 times and always open the first Prison Cell and you will obtain the achievement although you are supposed to open the 4 different cells that are spread throughout the dungeon. This appears to be working as intended when we checked internally.
    • Flesh Abomination in ICP : The hoarvor's spawned by this boss sometimes are not attackable and walk around randomly (but they don't harm anybody) until the boss spawns his 4 exploding Hoarvors. The bugged hoarvors explode as well then. On PTS the fight worked without this issue. We aren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Lord Warden in ICP (Dungeon): When the Boss charges his oneshot ability and people are falling down from the sky after using the portals and there is a portal right in the middle, it will oneshot you when you land on it. Giving you the message 'Portal Feedback' in death recap. We aren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Molag Kena in WGT (Dungeon): Mac clients seem to always crash when Molag Kena starts up his cycling wall of lightning. EDIT (2.1.7): There have been some fixes for MAC client crashes so this might have been fixed. Should be fixed in the next update.
    • Normal Wayrest Sewers (Dungeon): Allene Pellingare will not spawn immediately upon defeating the fiendish hallucinations. Players must leave the area for her to reappear. Will be fixed in the next update.
    Bugged Items / Other:
    • Unable to use Skills (General): This is a very known issue, yet I'm not sure wether rapid weapon swaps are the source of this. They definitely play a role but I think it's rather when a Weapon Swap and a Skill are initiated at the exact same time. This cancels the skill but it's still trying to cast which causes a permanent global cooldown on your abilities. You can only cancel this global cooldown by sprinting because sprinting cancels any spell animation (also stuck ones caused by this bug) as the game does not allow any casting while sprinting.
    • Shield Breaker (Itemset): This set is not affected by the Battle Spirit (AvA) buff.
    • Beams (Visual) (XBOX ONE/PS4): The visuals of beams of all kinds are not always showing. Should be fixed in the next console patch.
    • Guild Bank (UI) (XBOX ONE/PS4): Loading/Removing many items in the Guild Bank causes bank or backpack items to not appear and the bank becomes unusable until relaunching client. Should be fixed in the next console patch.
    • Guild Trader (UI) (XBOX ONE/PS4): Currently doesn't show prices of items for sale. Should be fixed in the next console patch.
    • Player Location (UI): Player locations are updating delayed which means that you can end up being ported to a completely different location you wanted to when porting to a player.
    • Cursor (UI): by @LaucianNailor (MAC) : After exiting combat (intermittently), the cursor doesn't react to objects that can be interacted with i.e corpse. Crosshairs stay open and no 'E' pops up. Only way to clear that I've come across is to log out and back in (done this over 8 times in the past few hours, which is a pain). /reloadui has no effect on this. by @ontheleftcoast (PC) : I've run into a similar problem.. the only thing that clears it (and not 100%) is swapping weapons. If that doesn't work then I have to log out/in again.
    • Kagrenac's Hope (Itemset): An issue with this set seems to make the user take a lot more damage. this seems to occur especially when fighting Sewer Bosses in the Imperial City Sewers. We weren't able to reproduce this, and would love some additional info.
    • Night's Silence (Itemset): The movement speed penalty while sneaking and wearing five pieces of this set still applies although it shouldn't.
    • Shields (UI): You see a shield on your Health bar although you don't have one. It stays even after dying. Usually happens in PvP (very often), and can only be fixed if you leave Cyrodiil or relog. Probably caused when you receive a shield on your client but didn't actually receive it because you were already dead serverside for example. That shield stays on your healthbar forever then. Probably fixable by resetting all API shield values to 0 on death. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Infight (AvA): Quite often (especially after healing other people in a big fight) you will remain in combat for a long time making it impossible for you to mount up. This is most likely caused by the people you healed before getting in a new fight although they are not affected by your healing anymore and probably not even close to you. The bug for dying and reviving while still being in combat is known, but healing and being stuck in combat is working as intended.
    • Restoration Staff (Animation): When weaving Restoration Staff light attacks with for example a skill like Strife (Funnel Health/Swallow Soul), eventually the animations will go out of sync. This results in the animations associated with the light attacks and Strife spam do not sync with the button presses, which breaks weaving.
    • Noble District in IC (Sound): "We've reinforced the walls! push them back!" This sound message sometimes keeps playing every few minutes wherever you go. It keeps doing that until you restart the game.
    • CC Immunity (General): CC Immunity is not working reliably and seems to never work against charge abilities when being affected by Retrating Maneuver (Support). On top of that it is possible to get stunned while being in the 'break free'-animation.
    • You cannot communicate with this player (XBOX ONE): @cph1972 : Since the patch I have had the error 'You Cannot Communicate with this Player' when trying to send group invites. Other people also get the error when trying to group with me. In the last group 3 people attempted it and got the same error. My status is set to online so that shouldn't be the issue. I have been away for a few weeks and have only been getting this error since the new IC patch. Also, I get 'that player does not exist' and have done since launch when trying to send in-game mail to certain players (not all players but most).
    • Keep Guards (Cyrodiil): Those can use a bash attack that stuns the target. This stun is unbreakable. The guard can chain CC you this way until you die. We weren't able to reproduce this.
    • Health Bars (UI): Sometimes health bar values get stuck on a wrong amount making your HP appear as if you were on below 100% health although you are at full HP. I know that this was caused in the past from being healed by Rite of Passage (Templar) or its morphs while also taking damage. This might still be the case or it is a new issue. By @Huggalump : Video Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Rewards from the Worthy Masonry Repair Kits (Item): Rewards from the Worthy Masonry Repair Kits dont stack with, or interact with vendor bought Masonry Repair Kits. If you use up your Rewards one, you just run out, it does not roll over to the vendor bought ones. Thanks, we've made a note of this.
    • Rewards of the Worthy (Cyrodiil): If you have PvP rank 50 you cannot get any "Rewards for the Worthy" from earning AP in Cyrodiil. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    • Emperor Health Buff (Imperial City): You don't get this buff in the Imperial City Districts but you do get it in the Imperial City Sewers. Made a note, thank you!
    Exploits:
    • Multiple Mundus Stones (General): Yes, this is still a thing. I have heard of multiple characters having more than one mundus stone. One of those characters was created after Imperial City was launched. People who have this bug have no idea how it happened and there is (currently) no way to reproduce it. The Twice-Born set was never used on those characters.
    • Exploit in IC: I know about this exploit, contacted Rich Lambert on 18.09. and he forwarded this to the Q&A team. Let's hope for a hotfix soon. And let's try to keep this quiet if we want to enjoy PvP the next days.
    • Volatile Familiar (Sorcerer): It is possible to have two Volatile Familiars up at the same time. (how to reproduce: pending)
    • Arena in IC (Exploit): Currently you can prevent other alliances from entering the Arena by either throwing Caltrops (Assault) or Wall of Elements (Destruction Staff) at the door. This will put enemies in fight so that they cannot use the door to enter the arena. To my knowledge those two skills are the only ones that can apply damage through objects. This can also stop players from leaving the arena.
    • Koloppi Essence (Item): Currently you can use this costume, which was made unusable in Cyrodiil for obvious reasons (it makes you very hard to see), in the Imperial City and in the Cyrodiil Delves. It should not be usable in any AvA environment. Working on a fix, but no ETA.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Updated with your information! Thank you and keep up the good work!

I will update the thread with the new reports as soon as I can.

Great thread and thanks for the mention, @Xantaria

I've found more information about my health bar bug and, at least for me, it seems to be an ability bug that can go under critical surge/lethal arrow combination.

Check the updated note in the OP of my thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/218102/updated-calling-all-stam-sorcs-i-need-help-recreating-a-bug#latest
    Edited by Huggalump on September 24, 2015 2:22PM
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Another bug:

The weapon glyph 'Glyph of weakening' reduces the targets weapon damage.
    But this glyphs cooldown is 9 seconds instead of 4 seconds like any other glyph.

Shouldn't it be 5 seconds? I'll add it.

Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikeB wrote: »
    Uppercut becomes instant cast after the first swing. If you just keep pressing your uppercut button on Xbox 1 NA, after the first cast it becomes instant cast.

I think this is intended because the cast of the next Wrecking Blow is already starting while you are watching the animation of the first one.

Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkylarkAU wrote: »
    - Orgnums Scales: Buff to health regen sometimes procs late or not at all (have submitted bug report).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NHQO7IEBe4

- Stalwart Guard (skill): Even with 2.3k stam regen the 448 stamina per second channel cost alone somehow drains stam pool to zero (have submitted bug report).
    - Stalwart Guard (skill): Intercepts projectiles aimed at allies within the area of effect intermittently for no apparent reason.
    (Can upload videos for the last 2 if need be)

@SkylarkAU
    I would love to see a Video for the last one!

Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Keep Guards (Cyrodiil): Those can use a bash attack that stuns the target. This stun is unbreakable. The guard can chain CC you this way until you die. We weren't able to reproduce this.
    The 'charge-up' attack that NPC melee guards can do on players is the one I'm talking about. It will stun you and make you kneel, without being able to break free. I have confirmed this with other players.
    Concealed Weapons (Nightblade): The speed buff this ability should be granting does not always apply. Using this ability out of Bat Swarm (Vampire) can result in an unbreakable stun on the target (needs confirmation). We're not able to reproduce this, and need more information. Keep in mind the boost is only granted if you are invisible or hidden.
    This bug seems quite random. Sometimes the speed buff applies, sometimes it does not. From what I can see, it's almost like the trigger for the Concealed Weapon speed buff does not fire reliably. For comparison, this was not present in 1.5. I experienced it first in 1.6. Will try to find more on this.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on September 24, 2015 4:47PM
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Keep Guards (Cyrodiil): Those can use a bash attack that stuns the target. This stun is unbreakable. The guard can chain CC you this way until you die. We weren't able to reproduce this.
    The 'charge-up' attack that NPC melee guards can do on players is the one I'm talking about. It will stun you and make you kneel, without being able to break free. I have confirmed this with other players.
    I made video last night of a group of 5 or 6 guards chain stunning me. I was always if I recall able to break free, but breaking free or blocking did not grant me immunity from being stunned and they literally continuously chain stunned me over and over again no matter what I did.
    Edited by Ezareth on September 24, 2015 7:53PM
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    I made video last night of a group of 5 or 6 guards chain stunning me. I was always if I recall able to break free, but breaking free or blocking did not grant me immunity from being stunned and they literally continuously chain stunned me over and over again no matter what I did.

Can you upload and link said video? :)

Options
  • SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭
    SkylarkAU wrote: »
    - Orgnums Scales: Buff to health regen sometimes procs late or not at all (have submitted bug report).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NHQO7IEBe4

- Stalwart Guard (skill): Even with 2.3k stam regen the 448 stamina per second channel cost alone somehow drains stam pool to zero (have submitted bug report).
    - Stalwart Guard (skill): Intercepts projectiles aimed at allies within the area of effect intermittently for no apparent reason.
    (Can upload videos for the last 2 if need be)

@SkylarkAU
    I would love to see a Video for the last one!

@Xantaria

Here you go!

Showing stamina channel cost vs recovery:

https://youtu.be/MySrN9_14Ks

Showing reliability issues with the intercept:

https://youtu.be/T_LMkyBE9Sw

Hope this stuff gets fixed, my Dk has a v15 Orgnums build and a complete v16 Guard/support build that are both effectively grounded.. :(
    Edited by SkylarkAU on September 25, 2015 3:09AM
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
    Options
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please update to include Campaign Population Bars on the alliance war screen only showing one bar of population for every faction in every campaign even when they are pop locked.

I posted a thread here but received no acknowledgement.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/219716/pvp-campaign-population-bars-broken
    Options
  • RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    cant see it in the list: "Soul Lock" passive is not filling soul gems (1/2 SP assigned)

Yes it does. See alot in here thats false. Stop updating this. Your posting false reports of all hear say.
    Edited by RatedChaotic on September 25, 2015 4:06AM
    Options
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thundering Presence (Sorcerer): This skill does not procc Ravager although it should when damaging enemies in melee range. This skill was bugged on PTS in a way that it was proccing Ravager even when not hitting any mobs with it. I reported that issue and got a reply that they are fixing it. Seems they just made it so it doesn't procc Ravager at all.

It would be great if they fixed this please!!!^^^^^^^^^
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
    Options
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is there so many bugs do they just release stuff without testing ? lol
    Options
  • SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please update to include Campaign Population Bars on the alliance war screen only showing one bar of population for every faction in every campaign even when they are pop locked.

I posted a thread here but received no acknowledgement.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/219716/pvp-campaign-population-bars-broken

This seems to be working after the most recent maintenance/patch
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
    Options
  • Jakhajay
    Jakhajay
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes it does. See alot in here thats false. Stop updating this. Your posting false reports of all hear say.

Actually I also noticed that it's not proccing at anywhere near the rate it should, even with 2/2 SK invested and using only light/heavy weapon attacks (2 1/2 hours quest grinding, killing all mobs). It's only proccing 2-3% of the time, not the promised 10%. I reported it earlier in the thread and OP asked for confirmation. Guess this counts :)
    Sh'ira - One Eyed Tihm - Do'Mazar - Dar'Sol - Hazzahn - J'darr Sun-Arrow - Bishabi -J'manna - Narim Tollana - Abijah-Ra - Idhassi-Ko - Kajhe the Salty - Ti'lani - Sabhan-Dar - Palamai
    JakhajayAlt: Azala-Do - Saahni the Ohmes - S'aolla of the Darks - Zashima-La Ako'Zhajiit - Lo'Mai-Dro - Taheh-Do - Hrrula - Hatamira - Da'lai

Shield Anvil - Trake's Talons
    Knight Praefect - Knights of the Steel Claw

All Khajiit, All the time!
    For Elsweyr and her people!
    Options
  • RooBeeO
    RooBeeO
    ✭✭
    PS4

Bugs,

Voice chat sometimes turns itself off on logging out.

Consuming a drink buff doesn't display on you're screen.

Toggling health bars on, always show, at times glitches so they turn off.Need to log out to fix it.

Using a charge skill, crit rush and / or templar charge skill, you charge past the target, still hitting them tho, however you then need to turn yourself around to engage the target.
    Options
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow that is an impressive list of bugs!!!
    Options
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New Bug @Xantria

Upon stealthing as a night blade (could work using stealth pot i.e. invisibility potion) the elder scroll will glitch out allowing said player will be able to mount on a horse and will not get the "glowing light" over them.
    They unfortunately cannot turn in the scroll and will have to suicide in order to turn it in (if players revive and allow the player to receive the scroll again).

This had just happened so I thought I'd leave this here. If I get a chance to record it I will definitely do so but it's easy to reproduce.
    Edited by MaxwellC on September 25, 2015 3:33PM
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Another bug:

The weapon glyph 'Glyph of weakening' reduces the targets weapon damage.
    But this glyphs cooldown is 9 seconds instead of 4 seconds like any other glyph.

Shouldn't it be 5 seconds? I'll add it.

5 seconds ? Hm, I'm sure when I checked last it was 4 seconds. But could as well be 5 seconds, testing it again will be the best solution ;)
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
    Options
  • RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jakhajay wrote: »

Actually I also noticed that it's not proccing at anywhere near the rate it should, even with 2/2 SK invested and using only light/heavy weapon attacks (2 1/2 hours quest grinding, killing all mobs). It's only proccing 2-3% of the time, not the promised 10%. I reported it earlier in the thread and OP asked for confirmation. Guess this counts :)

Thats funny cuz when I'm low I buy a few stacks and fill them rather quickly. You have to kill mobs of correct lvl.

Video proof please. Just typing mumbo jumbo doesnt make it true. Like alot of these claims posted in this thread are false. People just type this is broken and it gets listed. Show some video proof or it didnt happen.

Trolls need to eat to. Numnum
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've made a thread about this bug. This bug is pretty heavy in my opinion.
    Heavy lightning and restoration staff attacks are blockable now and it was not mentioned in any patchnote, so it must be a bug.

This destroys their most iconic trait.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

Options
  • autoexec
    autoexec
    ✭✭
    I will post this again:

Velocious Curse does not proc Surge. Innevitable (and Proximity) Detonation does not proc surge. It is a BUG. They removed surge proc on DOTs we all know that, but they didn't realize they broke normal one hit spells because they seem to ignore any spell that has some kind of timer ( Daedric mines as well seem to fall into their DOT category ).

Please add it to your list Xantaria. To at least have someone from ZOS say its not a bug if thats the behaviour they really want ( which I highly doubt )

Thanks.
    Edited by autoexec on September 25, 2015 6:10PM
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    autoexec wrote: »
    I will post this again:

Velocious Curse does not proc Surge. Innevitable (and Proximity) Detonation does not proc surge. It is a BUG. They removed surge proc on DOTs we all know that, but they didn't realize they broke normal one hit spells because they seem to ignore any spell that has some kind of timer ( Daedric mines as well seem to fall into their DOT category ).

Please add it to your list Xantaria. To at least have someone from ZOS say its not a bug if thats the behaviour they really want ( which I highly doubt )

Thanks.

This is because things like Daedric Curse and Daedric Mines are classified as DoTs, which is bad and not right.
    Because it is no damage over time effect, it just damages one time and should not be considered a DoT and should proc Surge heals.

IF curse and daedric mines remain DoTs, they should ignore blocks like they used to do. Do you block a mine that explodes beneath your feed by holding a shield up ? NO
    Can you block a curse that implodes ? NO.
    So if they remain DoTs, they must be unblockable again.
    Edited by Dracane on September 25, 2015 7:17PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

Options
  • BalgusFlinn
    BalgusFlinn
    ✭✭✭
    Working for me.

Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last active ability of sword and shield 'Shieldbash' is not roll dodgeable
    Someone also told me that it ignores CC immunity, but I can't confirm if this is true or not. It definately can hit you even when you roll dodge though.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

Options
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    Casting minor ward/resolve when major ward/resolve is already up does not give the boost from minor. Casting minor before major (or reapplying major) gives both.
    PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
    Options
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are serious issues when it comes to loading screens and characters being fully loaded.

This is happening in ALL zones on the PC.

When loading in, I am finding I may either by not fully loaded or it is just a really bad bug.

Once loaded in, if you move you immediately get taken to a second or sometimes third quick loading screens. There is a 50/50 chance for each secondary loading screen to be harmless, but when it's not, it is actually porting your character into the sky somewhere where you fall to your death.

In Auridon, if you log in near the Clothier Survey and move you are teleported into the middle of the Auridon Ocean for the Slaughterfish to have at you.

In Banrokai, you get frequent little load screens everywhere. If you load into the Fighter's Guild Building there are times that you are ported into the air and then just appear outside behind the building instead.

In the first zone for EP, there are times when I will be ported a few miles above the wayshrine, despite having logged out in the stables, only to fall to my death.

There are frequent times when you are just playing and running alone, even in the sewers where you are suddenly put into a loading screen. This is highly detrimental to a person's character, especially in IC.

ZOS, this type of quality and the number of bugs, especially near game breaking ones that you have created with IC is unprofessional and unacceptable for any one who has had to PAY for IC or Subscriptions. Are you purposely killing your own game?
    Far too many characters to list any more.
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, if this was mentioned in this thread, but it was mentioned some times in other threads :)
    Molag Kena's set procs on ranged light attack weaving. Which of course is pretty mean, because melee fighters can not enter the overload mode that easily.

Ranged weavers can simply do their normal rotation and activate it. I think it's better to disable the activation on weaving. This allows to time it a bit better. It's pretty expensive and there are situations, where you want to decide, if you need this overload right now or not, because you have to spare ressources. You simply light attack 2 times and proc it, allowing you to have better control over it and especially over your ressources.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

Options