Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz @PTS!!!!

Let's get this shizzle on :)
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I crashed :/ in IC Prison! Can't log back in as more crash!

Sigh.

A good night though. Banked 450 stones, killed a bunch of players . . . Fun was had!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    I crashed :/ in IC Prison! Can't log back in as more crash!

Sigh.

A good night though. Banked 450 stones, killed a bunch of players . . . Fun was had!

Did you find that file to edit?
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I finally got to play on PTS for a significant amount of time without crashing (note to self: now that I know there's a file to edit to reduce crashing, I should really go and do that), and I got to do an Imperial City Prison group dungeon run with some of the good folks from this thread. I had a blast! That dungeon was so much fun! I had some difficulty getting used to the changes to tanking, but I actually felt like the boss fights were well designed for the trinity, and it always felt like I was playing an important role... The tanking just felt really dynamic! It will definitely take me a while to get used to the lack of stamina regen while blocking (I was running out of stamina way more than normal - being able to pick up shards that the Templar healer kept sending my way was very helpful), but I really enjoyed it.

Considering the 4 of us had never played together as group (although I think each of us had grouped with @MissBizz before, I don't think any of the other 3 of us had grouped together before), and considering none of us had completed the dungeon before, I actually thought we did really well. I was not expecting us to do nearly as well as we did.

I'm excited for when Imperial City hits live!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    So I finally got to play on PTS for a significant amount of time without crashing (note to self: now that I know there's a file to edit to reduce crashing, I should really go and do that), and I got to do an Imperial City Prison group dungeon run with some of the good folks from this thread. I had a blast! That dungeon was so much fun! I had some difficulty getting used to the changes to tanking, but I actually felt like the boss fights were well designed for the trinity, and it always felt like I was playing an important role... The tanking just felt really dynamic! It will definitely take me a while to get used to the lack of stamina regen while blocking (I was running out of stamina way more than normal - being able to pick up shards that the Templar healer kept sending my way was very helpful), but I really enjoyed it.

Considering the 4 of us had never played together as group (although I think each of us had grouped with @MissBizz before, I don't think any of the other 3 of us had grouped together before), and considering none of us had completed the dungeon before, I actually thought we did really well. I was not expecting us to do nearly as well as we did.

Yeh it was a lot of fun tonight, I've never run with MissBizz either, so all of you were new to me. Thought we meshed really well. Java tanked us through White Gold Tower, so we got completion of that on normal as well :)

Maybe we can do it again tomorrow ;)
    Edited by Xendyn on August 1, 2015 8:19AM
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

Yeh it was a lot of fun tonight, I've never run with MissBizz either, so all of you were new to me. Thought we meshed really well. Java tanked us through White Gold Tower, so we got completion of that on normal as well :)

I have a wedding to attend tomorrow, so hopefully you guys can get it done though and snatch up some other folks!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS - Best time to quest is like right now... WAY less PvP. Lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, glad things are going well. Been out for a bit ... first sick for like 6 days (and I mean get up to take meds, go to biffy and then exhausted fall back in bed for DAYS) then I had my certification for Psych NP test; right after being so sick. And apparently the universe thought it wasn't "interesting enough" cause the power went out about 35 min into the test (more hiccup than out - re-boot, then re-re-boot, then re-re-re-boot). Meanwhile we are all on camera in the super-secuity test lab and have to stay in our little test cubicles and not talk (or pretty much do anything).

But I passed, all is well.... and now I start paying on my horrendous student loans right away (my deferment is up) and don't actually start the new job till november.

Ah well.

Last night I was back in game for the first time in a while. Went to Cyrodiil with an AD group - the campaign we were in was all yellow so we went for the skyshards that normally we wouldn't dare touch.

Redgard/Templar/DPS, Altmer/Sorc/DPS/backup healer, Bosmer/Nightblade/DPS, and /RedgardDK/DPS/tank. It was just a hoot - we are so OP as a group and we've been playing these characters together long enough to synergize ridiculously well. We just mopped everything and it was exactly what I needed. Lovely loot and then we went back to get our officiall induction into Undaunted pledges.

Also a grateful thanks to a vet 14 EP vampire who met us in a delve (we were all 45-46) and kindly waved and went on by when she totally could have mopped the floor with us without raising a sweat.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glad you're feeling better, Newt and grats on the test :)

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

It's looking like I may not get a chance to hop on PTS tonight :(

I thought you, me, Bizz, and Hero made a great team, though, and I'm sure after I left and Java took up my slack that probably worked out nicely too :) Heck, if we grouped together a few more times we'd probably be like a well oiled machine...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, @newtinmpls sounds like you've had a rough week or two :( Glad you're doing better now, though, and hopefully you'll be able to get some game-time in to make things better! :D
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's looking like I may not get a chance to hop on PTS tonight :(

I thought you, me, Bizz, and Hero made a great team, though, and I'm sure after I left and Java took up my slack that probably worked out nicely too :) Heck, if we grouped together a few more times we'd probably be like a well oiled machine...

I agree and would like that :)

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @UrQuan it's been a better day (short on sleep Friday - bad me - but I got 11 hours last night).

Still dinking along with my enchanting and provisioning writs ... someday when I have more than one character to Vet level, I'll try to get the writs in Craglorn & try to collect the psiijic bits, but since I think that it's counter-productive to use them non-vet (you just outlevel the areas faster) I don't really feel like I'm missing out.

Found "Dweomer Swords" the other night. I suppose someday I'll actually have to start collecting Dweomer Scrap (been giving it to a friend who has a character that's pretty much motif-ed out and makes everything).

And just because:

Sv8QxuN.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening all!

I bought a new 24" monitor today. This is going to take some adjusting for my eyes haha.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Benie
    Benie
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take a keyboard and mouse over a controller anyday. I've played PC for many, many years. Not about to stop now.
    --Char info updated as of March 23rd, 2016 - PC NA--
    Benie - VR1 Argonian Stam DragonKnight (2H Sword/Bow/WW)
    Beniee - VR3 Nord Mag Sorcerer (Destruction Staff)

Well-known hotbar button spammer
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Page 4??? This shall not stand!

Afternoon all :smiley: got my first perfect roe last night. I may have done a little dance. Then did more Craglorn. Some of it is rather good. Did Skyreach Catacombs and other bits.

How are we all?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Atarax
    Atarax
    ✭✭✭
    Hah, I should have posted this:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/201371/why-i-just-resubbed-and-had-unsubbed-originally#latest

To this thread instead.
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Page 4??? This shall not stand!

Afternoon all :smiley: got my first perfect roe last night. I may have done a little dance. Then did more Craglorn. Some of it is rather good. Did Skyreach Catacombs and other bits.

How are we all?

Congrats on Roe :) I'm glad to be back, just hit VR2 on my Sorc tonight, and will hopefully be VR1 with my Templar and DK over the next two weeks.
    Benie wrote: »
    I'll take a keyboard and mouse over a controller anyday. I've played PC for many, many years. Not about to stop now.

I like having the option to use both. When I solo on my big screen TV, controller is nice.

Edited by Atarax on August 3, 2015 2:41PM
    50 Bosmer Nightblade
    50 Breton Sorcerer
    50 Dunmer Dragonknight
    50 Imperial Templar
    50 Khajit Nightblade
    50 Imperial Dragonknight
    50 Altmer Sorcerer
    50 Argonian Templar

Discussions of Interest:
    Class Balance in 1.6
    Quest Choices
    Request to Reinstate Night's Silence and Dark Stalker stacking
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh my goodness ... synergy city last night.

A little jaunt to Cyrodiil with my altmer/sorc and my best friend's bosmer/NB. Two dangerous ladies roving around the mostly AD controlled map, running wild.

The NP would mark & hidden blade, then the sorc would alternate between force shock/fire and destructive clench (basically either interupt or knockback and stun). Anyone we saw coming (and this was with mobs as well) was basically toast. Best synergies I've ever had - we did better than groups of 4 I've ran in Cyrodiil.

Of course it was the ones we didn't see coming that were more dangerous; got saved by my winged twilight twice, and eventually an EP v1 (we were 46th) toasted us. But it was a ridiculously fun run for skyshards. I now have the "all the Cyrodiil Skyshards" acheivment.

I wonder if a color comes with that. I'll have to check.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good Morning!

I thought breakfast pizza sounded good:

4vQukpZ.jpg
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg that looks awesome
    Meh...**** it..
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gosh Im having a real hard time getting up there. Im trying to get to V1 by the time I have the money for the dlc. From whatit sounds Ill really enjoy it.

I started out PvE but as I tried PvP im really wanting to do more PvP.

The more recent posts just make me wanna play, too bad im stuck at work. (Goes back to living vicariously through people's posts)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Holy Mother of Jesus Beams, page 94 already.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    94 and we shall continue to grow!!

Afternoon all! :smiley:
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• psicorpb16_ESO
    psicorpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    damn... Page 94 , can anyone sum up the last 20 pages please, I wasn't paying attention
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, i think a good chunk of it was a flame war, outside of that I have NO idea.

I have seen a lot of "good mornings"
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, i think a good chunk of it was a flame war, outside of that I have NO idea.

Nope, no flames here, We too cool for that...Ice-Wallpaper-91.jpg

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will you still need me...will you still feed me...When I'm 94...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDt26gJYVB4

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, there was one guy who got upset because he didn't understand the jovial and flippant atmosphere of the thread, but other than that it's been a drama-llama-free zone.

Lots of good mornings, amusing anecdotes, talk about PTS, and pictures of breakfasts from around the world.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    damn... Page 94 , can anyone sum up the last 20 pages please, I wasn't paying attention

Um.... Hi, things are mostly going well .... nice to hang here.... I think that was the most important stuff.

Oh and let's share a meal with friends:

SY83Spf.jpg
    Edited by newtinmpls on August 4, 2015 8:16PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is still the safe place when the forums blow up, very little drama. seems 40% of console users' posts stem from "Text Chat Envy", another 40% are "Addon Envy". Sometimes we come here to sympathize, sometimes to mock, always for the popcorn.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
This discussion has been closed.