Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    darnit I knew I was forgetting something!

a5fsxzn.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn... Page 94 , can anyone sum up the last 20 pages please, I wasn't paying attention
    The last 20 pages - lots of pictures of someone's breakfast. And out PTS guild, "Popcorn PTS".
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    darnit I knew I was forgetting something!

a5fsxzn.png

Popcorn!?....
    tumblr_lqrdi8HiVY1qht847.gif
  • psicorpb16_ESO
    psicorpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Agh good, nice to see things are as they should be :)

Thanks peeps, keep up the good work , will pop back in at the centennial (if it doesn't happen while sleeping/ then work

Gnight... ( would be nice if someone could say something controversial and time the 100 post around 5pm BST)

Oh and @thegreatmmopowersinthesky bring on text chat and addons for those um... gaming box things, There ya go , impartial until the last, never say Im not uncaring
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks peeps, keep up the good work , will pop back in at the centennial (if it doesn't happen while sleeping/ then work

Gnight... ( would be nice if someone could say something controversial and time the 100 post around 5pm BST)

The first post on Page 100 will be post #2972... mark you diaries people, let's make it a good one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    Edited by Enodoc on August 5, 2015 8:42AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

The first post on Page 100 will be post #2972... mark you diaries people, let's make it a good one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Did you really just sit down and figure that out? ;)

dwayne-johnson-raising-the-peoples-eyebrow-rock-style.jpg

Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm totally going to wait for that post# to be imminent, and then just post something incredibly meaningless and stupid for it like:
    "u sux"
    or:
    "balls"
    It will be my crowning moment of stupid.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    I'm totally going to wait for that post# to be imminent, and then just post something incredibly meaningless and stupid for it like:
    "u sux"
    or:
    "balls"
    It will be my crowning moment of stupid.[/quote]

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

It wasn't really that hard; every page has 30 replies, so it's 1 [the OP] + (30*99) [99 pages of 30 replies] + 1 [the first on Page 100].
  • psicorpb16_ESO
    psicorpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

I was wondering that, jeez if you're right you have far too much time free, if you were in UK and near me I'd employ you :)
  • Whendim_ESO
    Whendim_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Eddzo101 wrote: »
    It's getting scary out there again
    in one sentence alone I read "Ruthlessness backstabbing paranoid gankfest sociopaths"
    Scary or what :s

What a cooincidence! That't the name of my Insane Clown Posse Tribute Band.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was wondering that, jeez if you're right you have far too much time free, if you were in UK and near me I'd employ you :)
    @psicorpb16_ESO I'm in Devon... any good? :D
  • psicorpb16_ESO
    psicorpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mmmmm bit of a commute , I'm in the Cotswolds :)
    Edited by psicorpb16_ESO on August 5, 2015 5:47PM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    in one sentence alone I read "Ruthlessness backstabbing paranoid gankfest sociopaths"

*waits for the explanation as to wth that is...

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It wasn't really that hard; every page has 30 replies, so it's 1 [the OP] + (30*99) [99 pages of 30 replies] + 1 [the first on Page 100].

*blinks*
    This is why I'm not a min/maxer or theorycrafter lol
    Edited by Xendyn on August 5, 2015 6:01PM

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*waits for the explanation as to wth that is...
    Don't delve too deeply into anything related to the Insane Clown Posse. That way lie Juggalos and a lack of understanding of how magnets work.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I got my first taste of PvP today.

Yesterday I spent waaayy too much time in Cyrodiil farming skyshards all day ("all day" finally coming to an end lo about 3am) and woke up at .... about 0730 and decided to "get online ESO for just a little bit".

As we all know ... that way lies danger and insanity

Anyway, a friend my spouse and I often game with was online and noted that a particular PvPer that he occasionally groups up with was on ... and what the heck, I've never been interested in PvP ... and hate being ganked and 1-shoted when I'm trying to just do my little skyshard stuff.....

Anyway, we decided to "just try it for a while" So about ... I dunno maybe 10 hours later we are just winding down from a LOT of fun. The recent loved and lamented Empress of Chillrend was the group leader. It was just a bunch of newbies figuring stuff out, and we were up against (and losing all day long) to the super CP-maxed "A-Team" of AD.

I just want to shout out a thanks to Sable Huntress.

Good leadership; used the Empress powers to keep us newbies alive, gave good directions, stopped to explain things and generally made a good experience for very new, low-level and highly clueless folks.

Here she is in her Empress' glory:

wFgN7du.png

And at one point it was "follow the crown" - or if you couldn't figure that out "follow the antlers":

9efe4tP.png

Behind her in both pics is my dunmer DK Llandris Rendil Faryon of Telvanni, who now knows (at least a little bit) how to set up and use siege craft.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Whendim_ESO
    Whendim_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have to ask -- Newt are you truly in Minneapolis? I'm across the river
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to ask -- Newt are you truly in Minneapolis? I'm across the river

Yup just north of Minnehaha Park.

BTW you are about the ... first person ever to "get" that. Points to you.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow....You guys must be slacking :D I've been on Holiday for 5 days lol :)
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Wow....You guys must be slacking :D I've been on Holiday for 5 days lol :)
    We had a stat day on Monday, so it's been a short week for me at work, and that means I've been too busy with work to spend as much time here (or in-game, for that matter) as normal. So I've definitely been slacking :( Sorry.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't Monday a holiday in Canada?

I kept looking at the "3 month" wall calendar at work, seeing the day in blue and thinking it was almost September.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Wasn't Monday a holiday in Canada?

I kept looking at the "3 month" wall calendar at work, seeing the day in blue and thinking it was almost September.
    Yup. Or at least it was in BC and Alberta - I'm not entirely sure if it was in the rest of the country too...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks..... at work... not having a good day.

5 1/2 more hours till I can go home and play some....
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HEY! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *hiccup* aaack.

How was/is everyone? See the new Senche coming? Any hot topics I missed out on while I was gone? Was there a new PTS patch? Gosh, I better get to reading.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Supernovas
    Supernovas
    ✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    So, with all these posts and the fun all kicking off early doors with the console release, I'm just sitting here like:

f71.gif

How are your days going so far? :D

Thankyou for starting this post, it has been my favorite forum discussion to date. >:)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    HEY! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *hiccup* aaack.

How was/is everyone? See the new Senche coming? Any hot topics I missed out on while I was gone? Was there a new PTS patch? Gosh, I better get to reading.

That must have been one heck of a wedding lol.

Forum seems....well you'll see.

PC/NA
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning all!

Page 4 just will not do.

Got a feeling most of the usual suspects are hanging out on PTS (All hail Popcorn PTS)....but the push to page 100 MUST go on in their absence!

Kill something for me in the next 8 hours...gotta go do the work thing.

Cheers
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a good day in the office dude :)
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might as well ask here, you guys sound like an helpful crowd and have that PTS thing going...

How many points do you need to have to unlock the new materials tier for each craft? Anyone knows? So far pre-IC it's 40 except for Alchemy where it is 48. Just out of curiosity... does anyone know?
    PC-EU
This discussion has been closed.