Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Well, I'm really not sure how it works as I've got a completely fresh character :(

Does this mean I have no skills, CP's, need to grind up to v14... *Shrugs* I really do not know.

Oh no! You look in the top left corner of the screen and there's a drop down to pick a template. So you get a VR14 character with 300 champion points and some gear (I heard you even get Valkya scoria head/shoulder set in your goodies) plus your skills SHOULD be levelled so you can morph them I believe. Even most of your crafts will be fully levelled.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, I'm really not sure how it works as I've got a completely fresh character :(

Does this mean I have no skills, CP's, need to grind up to v14... *Shrugs* I really do not know.

You mean a Template character? Yeh we'll have to do something about gear if so and you'll have to assign points I would think. Not sure how the CP works on those.

I'll be glad to help with any crafted gear tho :)

and @MissBizz , Sorc dps here.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

You mean a Template character? Yeh we'll have to do something about gear if so and you'll have to assign points I would think. Not sure how the CP works on those.

I'll be glad to help with any crafted gear tho :)

and @MissBizz , Sorc dps here.

Yeah, I heard someone mention they give you like 250 skill points or something on the templates.. they are decent. Champion points they give you 300 and you need to assign them.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Eddzo101
    Eddzo101
    ✭✭
    When I had a brief look at the template character I made last night the only craft that wasn't maxed out was provisioning
    Dont know if its the same for every
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Mmmm awesome! Looks delicious.

Excited for tonight! I geared myself up last night, and did MUCH better... although my health regen was ridiculous (low)... then I remembered I was a vampire, and a starving vampire at that. Since I only have it on live to get the achievement.. I went and cured it on PTS. I think tonight I might gain some stones! (And complete the normal dungeons.. in for a long night)

I suppose you already have a group for that?

I have randomly invited folks.. BUT the problem is I never have a real concrete time.. so it's always in the air on who is actually on at the time lol. As well, some folks may already be in dugneons with others etc. I PLAN on being on somewhere between 9-10ish PM EST, so if you're on I'll definitely include you in my list of "wanna do a dungeon" whispers :) I pretty much ask folks and get a lot of "maybes".. and figure it out when the time comes ;)

I should be on then
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok cool. Then my Stam Temp will be up and running by about 9.00pm GMT all being well :D
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soo... do we have a tank? Seems to be the hardest to find. As mentioned I DO have my tanking gear.. but to be honest I would probably make a template then and just send my tanking gear over. (I definitely don't have 300 CP... lol) And then if I tank, do we have a healer?

Oooh but P3zzl3 will be on much earlier. Hm. Well, we'll see who is on and figure it out then :)
    Edited by MissBizz on July 31, 2015 3:33PM
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if anyone is on when I am, let's storm Imperial City prison!!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be on about the same time as me JD no?

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may be on around the same time, yes. Depending on work. But If I am, we shall definitely form a group!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    18946268.jpg

• Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soo... do we have a tank? Seems to be the hardest to find. As mentioned I DO have my tanking gear.. but to be honest I would probably make a template then and just send my tanking gear over. (I definitely don't have 300 CP... lol) And then if I tank, do we have a healer?

Oooh but P3zzl3 will be on much earlier. Hm. Well, we'll see who is on and figure it out then :)

I need to test out tanking. So I could go :)
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, you guys watching today's ESO live? It's all the Q&A
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Oh yeh thx for the reminder.
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Forgot about that! Thank you!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YEY! Q&A

Dear Zos
    Will you be adding a new fern tree in Cyrodiil.
    Thanks
    HArdcorePlya69

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YEY! Q&A

Dear Zos
    Will you be adding a new fern tree in Cyrodiil.
    Thanks
    HArdcorePlya69

Dear ZoS,

A class killed my class in PVP now I want you to nerf their class to the ground, because reasons.

Love,

Hardcore PVP'er.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, let's see if I can get onto PTS tonight. last night I was on long enough to do briefly fight a bunch of mobs in IC, and then twice get killed by a big bad named harvester who I don't think you're supposed to be able to solo. And then I crashed and couldn't get back on... The loading screen boss has really been buffed for PTS!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear ZoS,

Y U NERF MY SHIELD?

Love,

Broken Blazing Shield Templar.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear ZoS,

Y U NERF MY SHIELD?

Love,

For real. I miss my Blazing Shield spamming tank PVP build from months ago :(

Heavy armor, 1h+shield, 5/5 seducer 4/5 magus. Blazing shields for dayyyssss. Run into enemy group -> Spam shield until everyone is dead.
    Edited by Sallington on July 31, 2015 4:14PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    Dear ZoS,

Y U NERF MY SHIELD?

Love,

Haha, yeah.. as far as I can tell mine blows up on first hit. My poor eclipse though.. only having one up is going to suck.. I use that a lot when out solo PvE'ing (especially in public dungeons where I'm not supposed to be solo lol) Meh, I'm sure I'll get used to it though.. oh...

Dear ZoS,

Where are the fishing holes in IC?!? I see mobs fishing but no fishing hole!

Love,
    Fisher.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear ZoS,

Y U NERF MY SHIELD?

Love,

Haha, yeah.. as far as I can tell mine blows up on first hit. My poor eclipse though.. only having one up is going to suck.. I use that a lot when out solo PvE'ing (especially in public dungeons where I'm not supposed to be solo lol) Meh, I'm sure I'll get used to it though.. oh...

Dear ZoS,

Love,
    Fisher.

Dear ZoS,

Why are there so many Daedra mobs in Imperial City? There should be one monster in the whole city that I can solo and gets muh achievements and feel awesome, and all the best gear and a million TV stones from that one monster.

Love,

Lord Awesome, King of Tamriel and The Elder Scrolls.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Dear ZoS,

Y U NERF MY SHIELD?

Love,

Dear ZoS,

Love,
    Fisher.

Dear ZoS,

Why are there so many Daedra mobs in Imperial City? There should be one monster in the whole city that I can solo and gets muh achievements and feel awesome, and all the best gear and a million TV stones from that one monster.

Love,

Dear ZoS,

Why is there PvP in Imperial City? There shouldn't be so I can farm the whole city for all the stones and achievements and buy my VR16 gear the next day.

Love,

Lord Awesomer, King of Tamriel and The Elder Scrolls

Haha.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear ZoS,

Y U NERF MY SHIELD?

Love,

Dear ZoS,

Love,
    Fisher.

Dear ZoS,

Love,

Dear ZoS,

Why is there PvP in Imperial City? There shouldn't be so I can farm the whole city for all the stones and achievements and buy my VR16 gear the next day.

Love,

Haha.

Haha you almost made me spit out a mouthful of tea!

You win!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear ZoS,

Y U NERF MY SHIELD?

Love,

Dear ZoS,

Love,
    Fisher.

Dear ZoS,

Love,

Dear ZoS,

Love,

Haha.

Haha you almost made me spit out a mouthful of tea!

You win!

Haha. You know, I was quite anti not being able to get stones outside of PvP... but now.. I guess it's not SO bad. I am excited to try not all alliances having access though.. it will let my PvE tendencies shine a bit better, but after these last couple nights it's improved my PvP. Although, I'm also the kind of person voting they don't make the vet dungeons easier (even though I haven't been able to get past the first boss) because I like a challenge. As well, I am also fine with not being able to afford my gear for 6 more months.. I don't think most people are. lol.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To be honest, from what I've seen of the gear stats, the V16 gear is such a tiny amount better than V15, I'm not really planning on it being a "must have". I kind of look at it the same way I do CP...it'll come naturally while playing, not something to go out and grind for.
    Except maybe the monster sets, looks like Nerienth's is pretty awesome now.

And those big bosses in the city..yeh we got pretty toasted by that Lich one lol.

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, from what I've seen of the gear stats, the V16 gear is such a tiny amount better than V15, I'm not really planning on it being a "must have". I kind of look at it the same way I do CP...it'll come naturally while playing, not something to go out and grind for.

And those big bosses in the city..yeh we got pretty toasted by that Lich one lol.

Oh yeah! I got half of that set last night because I went and spent all my gold keys lol. By the drops I got on the PTS I think I'll be quite happy when I hit VR16 and actually use them on live. Plus I should have quite a few more by then :) Yeah, I also am in the "take CP as it comes" crowd, which flows over into gear as well. It is a VERY small difference to VR16.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh yeah! I got half of that set last night because I went and spent all my gold keys lol. By the drops I got on the PTS I think I'll be quite happy when I hit VR16 and actually use them on live. Plus I should have quite a few more by then :) Yeah, I also am in the "take CP as it comes" crowd, which flows over into gear as well. It is a VERY small difference to VR16.

So the gold keys we're saving definitely return vr 16 gear once we reach vr16?
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So the gold keys we're saving definitely return vr 16 gear once we reach vr16?

I was still VR14 when I used them last night, but I haven't seen anything to say they shouldn't. The gear you get scales to your character level when you open the chest - so they should. I planned on waiting but at this rate I won't be levelling on the PTS before they swap to EU, or if I do it'll be darn close, and I was in need of gear last night.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/202561/pts-tel-var-stone-competition#latest

Better save up my crowns for that mind-shriven horse.. because ain't no way I'm winning that.. lol
This discussion has been closed.