Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Oh, and I'll be on PTS later tonight, circa 7.00pm GMT. In game Character name is Maeghalenn.

Aw, I will be on tonight, but not at 1pm when you will be.. I'll still be at work. Although... at 10pm your time I'll be on!

Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Oh, and I'll be on PTS later tonight, circa 7.00pm GMT. In game Character name is Maeghalenn.

Aw, I will be on tonight, but not at 1pm when you will be.. I'll still be at work. Although... at 10pm your time I'll be on!

Thank you for the armour, BTW! :smile:
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

Thank you for the armour, BTW! :smile:

You're welcome! I'm going to craft me some more pots today I think, then take a wack at crafting myself different "PvP" gear tonight. :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So my character is a new one, as I've never been on PTS and my chars have not moved over.

Do I need to earn all mats and *** from the beginning?
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So my character is a new one, as I've never been on PTS and my chars have not moved over.

I think there's enough gold for you to buy all the mats you may need from the vendors. I'm not sure if you'll have any traits though.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

I think there's enough gold for you to buy all the mats you may need from the vendors. I'm not sure if you'll have any traits though.

I was talking to someone last night and they said their template had all the crafts except provisioning maxed, but not sure about traits. If you can't find anything @P3ZZL3 send me a list and I can make it on my toon.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, if anyone is on about 9pm EST... I would really love to do the arena. I want to check out the daily quests to see how many stones you get in those boxes and stuff, but I haven't been able to complete the arena.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a daily to do that I never got done yesterday haha I shall certainly help you if I am around!

I am curious as to how many stones in a box.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    I have a daily to do that I never got done yesterday haha I shall certainly help you if I am around!

I am curious as to how many stones in a box.

Well I can't even start the dailies yet to my understanding, because I need to finish this "main" quest? I'm also wondering if the dailies will be solo-able.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you referring to the new dungeons? If so, then yeah, there's a few posts about them in the Forums :)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you referring to the new dungeons? If so, then yeah, there's a few posts about them in the Forums :)

Not the new dungeons, those are my plan for tomorrow night.

When you start the quest for IC they explain there is one "main" quest for each district that unlocks the daily quests. As far as I could see, being AD (or maybe the day) I was sent to the Arena district - had to place a flag and whatnot.

Wait a second. Is completeing the arena the daily quest? Oh man, totally not soloable if it is lol. I guess I just need to get it done and find a way so I can figure out if it is.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that the initial blush of IC has worn off I find myself frustrated there. I'm figuring things out on my DK, and I'll play around with my NB tonight, but my Templar has never felt less viable. The damage he puts out is laughable, my combat log shows everything is being absorbed by shields, but my own shields are protecting me for squat. Resto staff and class heals are both reduced greatly, BoL restores only a small tick of health and has to be cast multiple times in succession to be effective.

I expected to have to change and adapt, I didn't expect to feel like scrapping a toon I've played since launch. I may need to open a thread asking to be talked down from the ledge.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like we need a breakfast from T for some energy in here.

Have some Taiwanese
    20120521-taiwanese-breakfast-cover.jpg

Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So missed a chance to get Twinkies in :D

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...when I go to "recents" I no longer see any sticky posts... is this happening for anyone else?
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...when I go to "recents" I no longer see any sticky posts... is this happening for anyone else?

Yep.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XBOX troll!
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ysne58 wrote: »

Yep.

No stickies here
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »
    XBOX troll!

*comes and dusts the silly little box on the shelf off*

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XBOX troll!
    You know why they call it an XBox?

Because when you see it you turn 360* around and... Wait, that's not right... Can someone please grab me the Big Book of Console Insults?
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    XBOX troll!
    You know why they call it an XBox?

Because when you see it you turn 360* around and... Wait, that's not right... Can someone please grab me the Big Book of Console Insults?

It used to be a box?

*runs off to consult internet*
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Eddzo101
    Eddzo101
    ✭✭
    Page 4?

I finally got on the PTS last night and set up my template character :(
    It looks like some of my guildmates have decide to try it out so I will probably group with them on EP side :p
    Too many people knocking on my door and disturbing my game time :'(
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally we get to breakfast in the US...

a-shot-and-a-beer.jpg

Oh wait...sorry. So many options...
    2425new_128_general.jpg

Or maybe something a little fancier?
    SP-Breakfast-Salad-1100x905.jpg

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmm awesome! Looks delicious.

Excited for tonight! I geared myself up last night, and did MUCH better... although my health regen was ridiculous (low)... then I remembered I was a vampire, and a starving vampire at that. Since I only have it on live to get the achievement.. I went and cured it on PTS. I think tonight I might gain some stones! (And complete the normal dungeons.. in for a long night)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Excited for tonight! I geared myself up last night, and did MUCH better... although my health regen was ridiculous (low)... then I remembered I was a vampire, and a starving vampire at that. Since I only have it on live to get the achievement.. I went and cured it on PTS. I think tonight I might gain some stones! (And complete the normal dungeons.. in for a long night)

I suppose you already have a group for that?

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

I have randomly invited folks.. BUT the problem is I never have a real concrete time.. so it's always in the air on who is actually on at the time lol. As well, some folks may already be in dugneons with others etc. I PLAN on being on somewhere between 9-10ish PM EST, so if you're on I'll definitely include you in my list of "wanna do a dungeon" whispers :) I pretty much ask folks and get a lot of "maybes".. and figure it out when the time comes ;)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

I have randomly invited folks.. BUT the problem is I never have a real concrete time.. so it's always in the air on who is actually on at the time lol. As well, some folks may already be in dugneons with others etc. I PLAN on being on somewhere between 9-10ish PM EST, so if you're on I'll definitely include you in my list of "wanna do a dungeon" whispers :) I pretty much ask folks and get a lot of "maybes".. and figure it out when the time comes ;)

Cool, I'll try to watch the time then, my pve sorc has been getting a little dusty but he did alright out in the city. Would love to get a look at those dungeons.

PC/NA
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Likewise and I do plan on jumping on as it's Friday :dizzy:

Need to run a few errands on Live and get my Gold Keys, then I'll be over :)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and I will be streaming it ;) And there will be rum. lol

Yeah @P3ZZL3 I looked at that build.. then remembered I like to figure it out myself... so I did 5 pc Arena because I kept getting "stuck"(people CCing me then killing me because I couldn't get out), my healer jewelry and 3 pcs of Worm Cult and I'm doing MUCH better. Maybe it also helped that I made all the gear epic and put legendary glyphs on.. :D

I'll be putting on my live gear though for the dungeons, oh, and plan on doing normal mode dungeons, the vet ones are a bit much lol.

I'll send a message out when I'm on :) It would be fun to run dungeons. What is everyone by the way? I'm normally a straight up healer but I did invest in some tank gear, although on live I have only been tanking like VR3-4 vet dungeons, not my own level (VR14), but have been fending pretty well.

OH! And JD, I didn't do a "daily" yet as I'm stuck on a quest (can't find where to go) but I did one of the "main" quests (for the arena district) and received 300 stones in a box!
    Edited by MissBizz on July 31, 2015 3:02PM
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm really not sure how it works as I've got a completely fresh character :(

Does this mean I have no skills, CP's, need to grind up to v14... *Shrugs* I really do not know.

This discussion has been closed.