Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Gonna take me awhile to reassign all these points on my characters lol

Think I'll make up some pvp pot kits for you guys, too. Detection, Invis and Immovable pots are going to be needed and you pve guys don't usually think about them :)

They would be most welcome as I am on a new character, as my EU character has not been transferred yet :'(

@JD2013 I can make you some too :) Only VR5 likely as I think I have found about 3 of the new waters lol

You should open up the guild bank to all members and we can just dump stuff in there. Any of your wonderful EU players need any crafted sets? My VR14 drop set selection is not big but I can dump it in there too.

Aw thank you! You're very kind!

I could use a VR14 martial hood if that is possible? and a Torung Pact heavy chest and heavy legs if at all possible. If not worry not :-) Breton style will be fine, if it is possible. I shall pay you back in cheese!

Cheese for everyone!!

PS I'll sort bank permissions the second I get on :smile:

I won't have the martial piece for sure, but I can whip up some Torug's Pact for you :) Blue good enough or would you like it upgraded to epic?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Think I'll make up some pvp pot kits for you guys, too. Detection, Invis and Immovable pots are going to be needed and you pve guys don't usually think about them :)

They would be most welcome as I am on a new character, as my EU character has not been transferred yet :'(

@JD2013 I can make you some too :) Only VR5 likely as I think I have found about 3 of the new waters lol

You should open up the guild bank to all members and we can just dump stuff in there. Any of your wonderful EU players need any crafted sets? My VR14 drop set selection is not big but I can dump it in there too.

I could use a VR14 martial hood if that is possible? and a Torung Pact heavy chest and heavy legs if at all possible. If not worry not :-) Breton style will be fine, if it is possible. I shall pay you back in cheese!

Cheese for everyone!!

I won't have the martial piece for sure, but I can whip up some Torug's Pact for you :) Blue good enough or would you like it upgraded to epic?

Please may I have epic? For the stats. It's what I usually have for my normal character. Thank you so so much! Truly!

No problem about the hood at all. I've got the Skoria 2 piece on the test character so that'll be more than fine :smile:
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cheese for everyone!!

Please may I have epic? For the stats. It's what I usually have for my normal character. Thank you so so much! Truly!

No problem about the hood at all. I've got the Skoria 2 piece on the test character so that'll be more than fine :smile:

Yeah no problem making it epic, I have the mats available :) I'm a hoarder.. lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cheese for everyone!!

Yeah no problem making it epic, I have the mats available :) I'm a hoarder.. lol

Thank you x 1,000.000 :smiley:

I hoard mats at times lol. But I must admit already I like my test character better haha. He has better hair and beard. And more CP's lol
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Problem is we only have 4 peeps in there atm.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ouch, you're right. Well, with P3zzl3 we will have 5.. lol
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The best 5 ever! :wink:
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Shall I join the guild with my other account to get closer to unlocking a bank?
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

Shall I join the guild with my other account to get closer to unlocking a bank?

lol, yes.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next time one of you is on, could you add me to the guild please? ty
    @Enodoc in case you were wondering ;)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok, well, really funny story. You guys will love it.

I spent yesterday evening reconfiguring and re-building a dead drive to get PTS installed.

I then spent all of last night and today downloading and upgrading and patching everything, only to find it was the game and not PTS.

Time for attempt #2 tonight :D
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I am crashing a lot haha

Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So I heard (just hopped in game) :( I'll mail you that armor, I'm crafting it as I also type this
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »

I spent yesterday evening reconfiguring and re-building a dead drive to get PTS installed.

I then spent all of last night and today downloading and upgrading and patching everything, only to find it was the game and not PTS.

lmao @P3ZZL3 Just open the launcher up on that drive and click the cog icon and select "show test server" then select it :) It will download the whole PTS, but you were on the right track if you wanted it on a seperate drive
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So I heard (just hopped in game) :( I'll mail you that armor, I'm crafting it as I also type this

Thank you! Trying to get back in the game now. Updating my drivers. Can you ask Dragon to ungroup me? That may help getting back in.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you! Trying to get back in the game now. Updating my drivers. Can you ask Dragon to ungroup me? That may help getting back in.

Yeah for sure!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Facepalm worthy :s
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JD I crashed. Just...just...go on without me... :'(

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

JD I crashed. Just...just...go on without me... :'(

Hahahahah so much crashing.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... How would one set up her magicka templars bar if she wanted to PvP?

And what stats are important in PvP?

57070436.jpg

I'm determined to be decent at this! It is fun.. But it would be a lot more fun if I got to keep stones ever lol
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz
    Magika templar: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/tondodinos-all-time-super-great-templariffic-reflectorino-build/

A fairly solid build, with armour / heavy gear. Also, worth thinking about using Nirn in one of the large items. They have semi fixed the nirn bug, but it's still powerful for SR.

Annnnd, good morning everyone.

You'll be pleased to know I sorted it all out last night and started downloading. All set up this morning ready for when i get home tonight :)

RNG is a funny thing. I jumped on to my Sorc night before last and thought "I best go make some money tonight" and went Nirn hunting in Craggy. First node, Potent Nirn. Then, during the course of 1.5hrs, found 2 more potent and 2 Fortified. Last night, thought I'd do the same and nothing, not even one. Weird.

Soooooooo, todays breakfast is brought to you by the letter S: Singapore :)

photo-300x223.jpg

Edited by P3ZZL3 on July 30, 2015 7:31AM

• lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gratz on the Nirn and glad to hear its not just me who has RNG like buses. I spent a few hours on the PTS last night and I really like even though I built up 1.8k tel var stones and then lost them all.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    even though I built up 1.8k tel var stones and then lost them all.

This....this is what I'm looking for. Risk and Reward :D

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and I'll be on PTS later tonight, circa 7.00pm GMT. In game Character name is Maeghalenn.

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon all!

Had a blast in IC last night with @Xendyn, stones were won, stones were lost, bosses were killed and pulled around large district areas, factions waged war on one another ... And computers crashed!

I really like IC. It's a great piece of DLC.

Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to jump in tonight. You guys/gals going to be around tonight?

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I may be around at around 11pm. Working late. Ugh.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bah, I'll be in bed by then :D

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boo! :D
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be around, most likely continuing my role of UESP Surveyor while getting destroyed by players/mobs on every corner :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
This discussion has been closed.