Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Sorc 1.6 Discussion

• XEVENEX
    XEVENEX
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to speak too soon, but at the moment Sorc is extremely strong on PTS. Those of you struggling and frustrated with the class please hear me out and take some advice:

If you're NOT all magicka with a hardened ward based defense, you're going to suck. Unfortunately game mechanics push you in this direction.

If you ARE all magicka with a hardened ward based defense, you're going to LOVE your new Sorc. We are EXTREMELY powerful in PTS PvP right now. I suspect this may taper off as other classes develop their new builds, but were in a good spot right now.
    Edited by XEVENEX on January 29, 2015 9:30PM
  • Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    XEVENEX wrote: »
    I don't want to speak too soon, but at the moment Sorc is extremely strong on PTS. Those of you struggling and frustrated with the class please hear me out and take some advice:

If you're NOT all magicka with a hardened ward based defense, you're going to suck. Unfortunately game mechanics push you in this direction.

If you ARE all magicka with a hardened ward based defense, you're going to LOVE your new Sorc. We are EXTREMELY powerful in PTS PvP right now. I suspect this may taper off as other classes develop their new builds, but were in a good spot right now.

Which is bull****, we shouldn't be FORCED to play our class 1 way. Nobody else has been bent over like that.

With people constantly trying to put a positive spin on sorcs (for months now), we'll never get anything fixed. Forumblades made 100s of threads complaining about their class, hijacked every thread they could (and still do OMG DARK CLOAK), and they got buffed. We post a reasonable amount of threads with feedback and we get ignored, and will keep getting ignored and nerfed. If Harden ward and shield stacking and CF are that good, in 4 months they will be nerfed, but I bet our pets will be AMAZiNG.

Elder Scrolls Online
    -no cooldowns, play as you want*

*unless you're a sorc, then **** you.

^put that in your sig
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Winston Churchill
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Except that this kills those of us who wanted to play a melee sorc.

And I don't think a class can be considered "in a good spot" in a game which presumes to let us "play the way we want" if we can't, in fact, play anything but one specific pet build.
    Edited by Kilandros on January 29, 2015 10:09PM
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Impiouz
    Impiouz
    I would love to see some kind of statement from ZOS!
    Hellooooooo?
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Granted I play EU so I can't actually play my character just a vet 14 template. But so far.
    1) I have not noticed any damage increase from my rotation it even seems less than it use to be (probably based on having generic gear)
    2) The pets still seem to be completely worthless in PvP not even sure what kills them most of the time.
    3) Deadric curse still seems insanely underpowered, I was expecting a damage bonus but I didn't see that.
    4) Light armour appears to be worthless so I will have to move over to heavy armour. Very easy with a template char less so on my real ones but given the power jump I got in heavy armour defiantly worth it.
  • XEVENEX
    XEVENEX
    ✭✭✭✭
    AshTal wrote: »
    Granted I play EU so I can't actually play my character just a vet 14 template. But so far.
    1) I have not noticed any damage increase from my rotation it even seems less than it use to be (probably based on having generic gear)
    2) The pets still seem to be completely worthless in PvP not even sure what kills them most of the time.
    3) Deadric curse still seems insanely underpowered, I was expecting a damage bonus but I didn't see that.
    4) Light armour appears to be worthless so I will have to move over to heavy armour. Very easy with a template char less so on my real ones but given the power jump I got in heavy armour defiantly worth it.

Please dont shoot me guys im just a messenger:

1) Our damage is about the same/slightly higher with CS/Light Attack due to animation being slightly faster. If you throw in shard procs it will increase that dps due to the 50% bonus it now gets.

2) The pets I've encountered in PvP have melted in seconds as soon as I focused them down. I dont think this will ever be viable.

3) It was never that great, still isnt. It's good if you time it with a burst >>> fury.

4) If you had a hardend ward based defense in 1.5 you will not feel the light armor nerf in 1.6. Shields never benefited from armor or spell resistance in the first place. If you do magicka dps, leaving light for heavy is a terrible idea.
    Edited by XEVENEX on January 29, 2015 10:36PM
  • christoph.dessleb17_ESO
    not much options to rely on then. let's just hope they aren't going to change the obviously strong shield mechanic too - there are a lot of discussions around that already. i understand the frustration of the community right now for it's not everybodies style to simply rely on the most obvious magicka sorc playstyle.
    Edited by christoph.dessleb17_ESO on January 29, 2015 10:48PM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorthax wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    Snit wrote: »
    Sabre does make one point with which I agree, having given it some thought: Perhaps we should stop thinking of Critical Surge as our class heal, and give that label to Hardened Ward. Hardened Ward is still pretty solid.

Hardened ward and the resulting shield stacking is frownend upon by most of the community. However its the way to play for a sorc atleast in pvp. Not much other choices left.
    15000 points dmg shield is nice though. Have not seen a heal that high :open_mouth:

15k damage shield? Enlighten me, mine is only 8k @Derra‌

@Gorthax @XEVENEX sry i went to bed. Here you go:

I get about 9.3k base shield (who the hell thought it was smart to level skills? i won´t test anything this way) with the crap gear without any max magica (1 bonus actually) on the pts right now @ 28500 magica (bufffood providing about 2.9k magica equal about 1100 shieldstrengh). Other stats in Cyro are 21k health 13k stam.
    If it scales linear i will reach about 35k to 37k magica with my "live" equipment. This will equal about 11 to 12k base shield strengh + 33%.

@Derra‌

My shield is roughly 8.1k and I have 28.3 magicka right now. so an extra 200 magicka will make that huge of a jump?

missed the champ system passive! sry
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭

really? I am all magicka and my sorc STILL sucks. So do tell me your secret! Let me guess, warlock, seducer, and willow? Yea let me afford those 900k rings........
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sabre does make one point with which I agree, having given it some thought: Perhaps we should stop thinking of Critical Surge as our class heal, and give that label to Hardened Ward. Hardened Ward is still pretty solid.

Hardened ward and the resulting shield stacking is frownend upon by most of the community. However its the way to play for a sorc atleast in pvp. Not much other choices left.
    15000 points dmg shield is nice though. Have not seen a heal that high :open_mouth:

I get about 9.3k base shield (who the hell thought it was smart to level skills? i won´t test anything this way) with the crap gear without any max magica (1 bonus actually) on the pts right now @ 28500 magica (bufffood providing about 2.9k magica equal about 1100 shieldstrengh). Other stats in Cyro are 21k health 13k stam.
    If it scales linear i will reach about 35k to 37k magica with my "live" equipment. This will equal about 11 to 12k base shield strengh + 33%.

@Derra‌

My shield is roughly 8.1k and I have 28.3 magicka right now. so an extra 200 magicka will make that huge of a jump?

It is all good. I am just seriously frustrated with where sorcs are at. People are claiming 15-16k dps with pets.....I cant seem to achieve it. Others are claiming sorcs are OP......cant achieve that either. Light armor is just utter garbage and I see no point in using it anymore. I see snipe hitting for 22-25k and crit charge hitting for 19-20k. how the heck are you supposed to compete with that.....seriously.

I wear impen, I have shields on, and I still get wrecked. I honestly prefer 1.5 over 1.6. Maybe that will change once they start doing passes on the pts and start adjusting things. I have a feeling that wont be for a while though
  • XEVENEX
    XEVENEX
    ✭✭✭✭
    5p seducer 3-piece Magnus 3-piece healer. Purple. Cheap. how exactly do you feel under powered? Every sorc I talk to on pts is elated.
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5p seducer 3-piece Magnus 3-piece healer. Purple. Cheap. how exactly do you feel under powered? Every sorc I talk to on pts is elated.

Well for starters, pets suck. They are not anything like they said they were gonna be. Secondly my normal rotation of the cliche CS build does not feel anywhere like it does on 1.5 I have no clue how to explain it other than that. Play style didnt change, gear didnt change, technique didnt change. WRECKED
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derra‌

It is all good. I am just seriously frustrated with where sorcs are at. People are claiming 15-16k dps with pets.....I cant seem to achieve it. Others are claiming sorcs are OP......cant achieve that either. Light armor is just utter garbage and I see no point in using it anymore. I see snipe hitting for 22-25k and crit charge hitting for 19-20k. how the heck are you supposed to compete with that.....seriously.

I wear impen, I have shields on, and I still get wrecked. I honestly prefer 1.5 over 1.6. Maybe that will change once they start doing passes on the pts and start adjusting things. I have a feeling that wont be for a while though

I can´t really comment on op/up. Have only stupid pts template characters. I can give insights next week when eu players will be copied hopefully (have a good feeling overall though).
    Edited by Derra on January 29, 2015 11:14PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Feidam
    Feidam
    ✭✭✭

Well for starters, pets suck. They are not anything like they said they were gonna be. Secondly my normal rotation of the cliche CS build does not feel anywhere like it does on 1.5 I have no clue how to explain it other than that. Play style didnt change, gear didnt change, technique didnt change. WRECKED

Try switching some skills around. Not all of the current live builds are working. One thing to keep in mind is it looks like there is a new meta. You most likely have to make a few changes.
    Edited by Feidam on January 29, 2015 11:27PM
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feidam wrote: »

Try switching some skills around. Not all of the current live builds are working. One thing to keep in mind is it looks like there is a new meta. You most likely have to make a few changes.

Is it just me or am I the only one that feels that an update isn't an effective one if we have to completely change the way we've played for the past year???

1.6 sounds more like a complete over haul to force us to play our characters as ZOS wants them to be played. Which is NOT "PLAY AS YOU WANT". Now, we have to change our builds to the way ZOS wants just to be able to survive? This just doesn't sound right....
    NA Server - Kildair
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well as this topic has almost as many comments as the 3 other class 1.6 discussions, I'm hoping ZOS will finally take notice and listen to us.
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »

Is it just me or am I the only one that feels that an update isn't an effective one if we have to completely change the way we've played for the past year???

1.6 sounds more like a complete over haul to force us to play our characters as ZOS wants them to be played. Which is NOT "PLAY AS YOU WANT". Now, we have to change our builds to the way ZOS wants just to be able to survive? This just doesn't sound right....
    SORCERER V10 CRIT SURGE BUILD LIVE VS SORC V14 BUILD PTS- THE MISSION? TRY TO KILL A SWARM OF WASPS.

I have just tried a completely different build to what I have on live. Comparison:

Pre 1.6 - VR10 level in purple gear could kill a pack of wasps easily in Craglorn, running with crit surge/destro build. (And then kill a pack of Welwas and run through Skyreach after that...)

Post 1.6- VR14 in gold gear died like six times over, and didn't manage to kill swarm of wasps. I tried a number of different combinations...1 pet, 2pets..2pets and bound armour, entropy, crystal frags, force shock, daedric curse, conjured ward,lightning flood,impulse
    • I had eaten purple food to increase all stats.
    • I had put all red points into the Light Armour Focus on the Lady Constellation.My thinking here is that it will increase my armour and since spell resistance is calculated on how much armour that piece provides this will help there too.
    • I put all green points into Healthy (Health Regen) on the Lover.
    • All blue points were shared out across Elfborn(increase spell crit damage), Elemental Expert (increase damage with elements)and Spell Erosion(raise % of spell resistance your spells ignore) on the Apprentice. On a positive note the Apprentice constellation will grant you 12% spell critical after you invest 30 points into it.
    Due to the health and light armour nerfs I take massive amounts of damage very quickly. Now that I have nothing that will reliably heal me(crit surge changes) I barely have time to do any damage or heal myself before dying.

I doubt I will be attempting to kill a pack of Welwas which I could also kill in live. No way in hell would I be able to run through Skyreach which I've successfully done in live on a number of occasions.Perhaps single targets would be killable with pets but my AOE experiment failed. I don't know how many players would be able to successfully deal with a pack of mobs using the pet controls, but this is going to take some effort to master.

Due to the fact that pets take up 2 slots EACH on your bar, it drastically reduces what other skills you can slot. If you combine that with Bound Armour its 6 slots removed from your bar.Perhaps I could have used CC but sacrificed healing? Or my only weapon attack?No wait- I could drop my execute skill..Or ..you get the picture.

Admittedly Im using PTS template and the skills aren't fully leveled up. So perhaps when I get my own character this may change. Or perhaps I'm just not skilled enough as a player to play a sorc anymore. That will be a sad day indeed.
    Edited by angelyn on January 30, 2015 1:02AM
  • Black_Wolf88
    Black_Wolf88
    ✭✭✭
    xherics wrote: »
    Here is a good pvp pet build.

resto bar:
    pet
    pet
    empowered ward
    harness magicka
    rapid regen

Destro bar:
    pet
    pet
    daedric curse pet morph
    force shock or endless fury or crystal frag or destructive touch for final skills

this type of build does insane dps in light armor with maxed out magicka and has great survivability due to shield stacking and hots.

Maybe this is good for PvP, but tell me, who will take you with this *** into a trials or DSA? Nobody. Why? Bcs this build is not DPS, just a grandmothers pet build, do not mention, that pets die faster than the caster can recast them - especially in DSA where *** of mobs coming in each round... And do not mention, that the pets are still bugged and there is no option to command them to attack the specified target, they are running like a chickens..

The biggest problem is, that ZOS forces us to use this *** in everywhere, PvE - PvP as well...

you are aware that Holding the default key --> Y <-- then left clicking while highlighting said target makes them attack, then doing the same thing but right clicking makes them come back to you.....

do you know how terrible that system is ??? its based upon the targeting system which have a priority to target dead bodies and 9 health critters that is around or in front of your real target. not to mention group of mobs/with boss it can be hard to target the one you want.
    "The key to immportality is first living a life worth remembering." -Bruce Lee
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yea thats what I was thinking, but without access to the gear I cant honestly tell. Current gear though; not happening lol
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think pets are viable in pvp but you must use empowered ward not hardened ward in conjunction with daderic prey they stack and make pets hit like a truck and they get a nice damage shield as well.

I'm not sure I will use pets in pvp though, the protection you get from hardended ward is a lot to give up. Although pets could be an advantage 1v1 but most fights in pvp aren't 1v1 so it probably wont be as good, but in duels....oh boy.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »
    I think pets are viable in pvp but you must use empowered ward not hardened ward in conjunction with daderic prey they stack and make pets hit like a truck and they get a nice damage shield as well.

I'm not sure I will use pets in pvp though, the protection you get from hardended ward is a lot to give up. Although pets could be an advantage 1v1 but most fights in pvp aren't 1v1 so it probably wont be as good, but in duels....oh boy.

one crit charge from 2 hander sword/whatever kills your pets lol its so sad. I watch my winged twilight die in one charge. With shield on
  • Feidam
    Feidam
    ✭✭✭
    @angelyn‌ the templated characters suck. The lack of morphs really makes a difference imo. My VR 10 sorc morphed with crafted armor can run circles around the VR 14 sorc templated character I made just to see how bad the templated characters are.

I wouldn't make decisions on the class based off the templated characters.
    Edited by Feidam on January 30, 2015 1:53AM
  • Fruity_Ninja
    Fruity_Ninja
    ✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »

They are likely to just be focused down quickly as an easy kill anyway. Pets will never be more than a novelty that you can never rely on.
  • indigoblades
    indigoblades
    ✭✭✭
    the only good sorc build i have made is a sorc pve stam build which mainly uses lightning form, brawler, rally, degeneration and hardened ward. Stam reduction jewerly too. i tried in pvp and it seemed the same.

tommorow i ll respect attributes for a resto/destro with entropy/high magika build.

I like my sorc but not sure its gonna work in pvp.
  • Fruity_Ninja
    Fruity_Ninja
    ✭✭✭
    the only good sorc build i have made is a sorc pve stam build which mainly uses lightning form, brawler, rally, degeneration and hardened ward. Stam reduction jewerly too. i tried in pvp and it seemed the same.

tommorow i ll respect attributes for a resto/destro with entropy/high magika build.

I like my sorc but not sure its gonna work in pvp.

lol. I was thinking the opposite, that I was going to struggle more in PVE vs. PVP.

With that PVE build where is your main healing coming from, rally + hardened ward? Is it very effective?
  • xherics
    xherics
    ✭✭✭
    Hardened ward is just a damage shield, what disappears after 1 hit from any enemy - so no selfheal!
    Guild: HODOR - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Char: Leliana fxn (Sorc) and Nuria fxn (DK)
    World first Sanctum Ophidia Time trial achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.7)
    World second Sanctum Ophidia Hard Mode achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.8)
    Pre-nerf Dragonstar Arena Hard Mode Conqueror with my Sorcerer

"Sorcerer is for me a definition of the highest level of magician, what does not mean pets, but pure magic, pure spells.
    Pure magic from the heart, through the blood, to the last hairbreadth...
    Sorcerer means the highest magic killer with pure magic, not the weakest grandmamma's pet farm."

11.02.2015 - Magicka Sorcerer RIP - What? Sorcerer and not using spells/magicka?
    19.02.2015 - Sorcerers, we have a new hope!
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm, I hear and read very different opinions about VR14 sorcs. Some say an all magicka build with two pets does insane damage in pve and pvp and others dont seem to like it at all. Stamina builds seems to work oke with 2H or bow but not so much with dual wield because of the 1 second timer on crit surge heals.

I personally think they could have made both Surge morphs with crit heal on 1 sec timer and it wouldnt be OP. Make power surge for spell damage and crit surge for weapon damage and stamina based. Or at least let the crit surge heal be of the highest crit damage during that 1 second timer.

When I finally get my VR14 sorc copied to PTS I will try to make a high dps build with just one pet, I think the removal of the softcap in combination with the Necropotence 5-set will be very strong on a sorc with a pet. This set increases max magicka 3x and increases max magicka by 12% with an active pet. Because max magicka increases damage of class spells and destro staff abilities this will make crystal frags (faster cast on proc), liquid lightning (more initial dmg), daedric prey curse(increases pet dmg), crushing shock and destructive clench (dot), empowerd ward (increased pet dmg) very strong. Also Entropy will be a lot better with high magicka so that probably will be a good self heal for magicka sorcs. I really hated the crit surge changes but I think not all hope is lots for us Sorcerers!
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there everyone and ZoSies, here to give my input on the changes to sorcerers and the class play style! I have several questions and requests as well that I trully hope @ZOS_GinaBruno or maybe someone from the Dev Team can address.

So, 1.6 - As a sorcerer main I came to the PTS with huge expectations after enduring months of being the lowest played DPS in the game for the last few months. In a way I wasn't disappointed being apparently one of the few sorcerer out there that enjoy using the pets.

I believe now our class rotation is far more interesting, engaging... Hard. The previous Crushing Shock + Light attack was just simply boring and though it is still a huge part of our damage, we have more to do then press 2 buttons for the entire duration of the fight.

The numbers have disappointed me though. Our execution when compared to other classes is without a doubt the weakest giving Sorcerers very little burst to targets such as enraging raid bosses. Another problem is lack of clarity on the pet's damage. Here comes my first question and requests!!

What is the meaning of the % damage in the pet's tool tip? An explanation would be great for theorycrafters and a flat value would be even better to those of us unwilling to spend 4 hours bouncing numbers on Excel Sheets.

- So, first request! Make tool tips for the pets more friendly to the players. Flat values are much better then percentages.

Now, concerning Empowered Ward. Is there a reason this spell does not affect the pet's tool tip at all? Please, make so that the spell affect the damage displayed on the pet's tool tip - again, clarity. Ohter spells such as Surge affect the values in the tool tips, so I know you guys can do it!

- Second Request - If a spell affects a certain skill make so that activating said spell alters the affected spell's tool tip!

And now to the pets them selves (I love the little things). Problems! Clanfear causes chain lightening on the fight against The Mage - Confirmed raid killer mechanic. The Winged Twilight will do it as well (far less frequently), but it will usually only cause problems to the summoner of the pet. Clanfear kills the tank.

- Third Request - Don't let Bosses target Pets with abilities

AoE of Unstable Familiar. The damage is awesome, but the pet positioning is... Bad. Because that pet has ranged skills ordering it to attack a mob wont always make the pet go in the direction you'd expect. Maybe we could have a increased range on that AoE please?

- Forth Request - Increase the AoE range of the explosion of Unstable Familiar so it will actually hit the target the pet was ordered to attack!

Daedric Prey - This ability seems awesome... It is a pity you guys made leveling skills nearly impossible to players that have already completed Cadwell Gold and Silver. Heavy nerf on exp grinding of the Spellscar. Too heavy nerf. (Now, @ZOS_GinaBruno, I know you guys are trying to keep us from farming champion points and I am ok with that, but please make so that exp to skills is greater then the exp to champion points. That or simply reduce the amount of exp needed to level an ability cause when you are vr14 and you need to level a ability from scratch... It is not easy at all. Also, to the brilliant mind behind giving us Unmorphed skills on Template Characters... Bravo, you managed to make the templates useful... When we are trying to get gear for our mains. Unmorphed skills on a Vr14 means useless Skill that will take you weeks to level, if you are lucky. ^^)

Bound Aegis - Seriously... This ability. I want to use it for the Magicka, but the other morph is so superior for DPSing and for tanking it isn't even funny. Sorcerers already get so much spell resistance, we don't need more from this spell, we need more damage. If one morph gives extra damage to Heavy attacks, could we have Aegis give more damage to light attacks? Or maybe affect the pets for more damage?

Crystal Fragments - The ability still sucks, but the procs are awesome. I only wish I had more buttons on my bar since weapon swapping is still horribly unresponsive.

============================================================
    Now to players - Stop using Power Surge, seriously... Entropy is just endlessly better. It costs a third of the magicka and it applies the passives of Mage's Guild.
    ============================================================
    Edited by Grao on January 30, 2015 11:15AM
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Assuming a destro resto magicka pet sorc, what will we be using for the other 6 spells? , daedric curse, entropy, frags / healing springs, ward, combat prayer I was thinking? Any other ideas? Could swap combat prayer for an execute perhaps, and frags for crushing shock or destructive clench...atronach for ultimate or maybe meteor...