Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v1.6

• reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is a maximum gold limit? lol
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • RunAway
    RunAway
    ✭✭✭
    No LFG fixes?
  • Aldul
    Aldul
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno: Does Negate Magic still silence enemy players? Or did you redesign that away ?? Really curious here, you didn't make that clear for me
    - - PVP -only, sorc-only - AD Veteran - -
    - CULTURES Social Guild (EU) -
  • Prizax
    Prizax
    ✭✭✭
    Soft Caps will be removed right? because I don't see anything of it in the patch notes...
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    Community Ambassador
    If all horses are moved to collections, does this mean we can't stable and as such rename them any more?

Also will there be any kind of compensation for those who spent hundreds of thousands of gold to buy stabling space?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    :: Unofficial Forums FAQ :: MissBizz ESO Guides :: AlcastHQ Guides :: Tamriel Foundry Forums :: UESP ESO Page :: ESO Sets :: Woeler Tank Guides :: ESO Community Discord ::
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »
    Noo! Why isn't Concealed Weapon and Killers Blade now stamina based!? Those two would be the most ideal abilities for stamina thieves and assassins! )=

Killer's Blade does cost stamina; looks like we missed it in the patch notes. We're adding it now.

For the Veiled Strike ability, we made Surprise Attack cost stamina instead of Concealed Weapon because Surprise Attack also reduces armor and made sense to us for a physical damage dealer.

Ahh okay! I can live with that! Thank you so much for confirming that, Jessica!! =D
    Edited by ShadowHvo on January 27, 2015 6:03PM
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • theo1000
    theo1000
    @Kilandros Well i was ok with the class but if they want to make us pet masters or whatever ofc im dumping him... -.-
  • Ahdora
    Ahdora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did the aforementioned new Alliance War abilities not make it into this patch, or did I miss them in all that text?
    Heals With Stick, V11 Argonian Nightblade Healer, NA-EP
  • Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »
    Noo! Why isn't Concealed Weapon and Killers Blade now stamina based!? Those two would be the most ideal abilities for stamina thieves and assassins! )=

Killer's Blade does cost stamina; looks like we missed it in the patch notes. We're adding it now.

For the Veiled Strike ability, we made Surprise Attack cost stamina instead of Concealed Weapon because Surprise Attack also reduces armor and made sense to us for a physical damage dealer.

Glad to hear this, although I should note that there was nothing about Veiled Strike getting a stamina morph in the patch notes, might wanna go add that too.

And although people were asking about Concealed Weapon, I'm assuming they meant about the base ability in general as was the case for me until I saw your comment.

Regardless, thanks for the clarification, I was a really bummed Nightblade until I saw your post, now I'm quite content :)