Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upcoming Werewolf Changes

• Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who hates upcoming changes to beautiful Pack leader. I still can't believe that I'll lose my white beast - I got used to heavy attacks :'(

When I was Berserker, I could be transformed only while I was constantly grinding mobs (which is not fun). With current Pack Leader, I can be transformed for the duration of solo boss PvE fight (but still can't truly enjoy it, because timer is the real enemy who has my attention most of the time...) if I don't die in process.

I hate to go to awful "sandbox" near the shrine just to look at my beast. I hate that instead of peacefully looking around, reading books, gathering loot or choosing the best setting and pose for screenshot, I must devour corpses, then run and desperately search for bugs/snakes/mice/squirrels/mobs just because I want to remain beast.

Screenshot_20160506_160000.jpg

Timer: "A player has found a nice place and is about to take a pic of their character... Go to shrine and take all your boring pics there, animal!" :trollface:

Removing timer will allow us to enjoy our transformation, and not be forced to act like mad killers all the time. I transform, but that doesn't mean that I should lose all common sense - I'm (my character) the same person, just with different appearance.
    Options
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To add to all this, everyone will be getting a stam/mag shield, which will only compound the timer problem and werewolves having no shield. Needs to become a toggle now more than ever.
    Options
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who hates upcoming changes to beautiful Pack leader. I still can't believe that I'll lose my white beast - I got used to heavy attacks :'(

When I was Berserker, I could be transformed only while I was constantly grinding mobs (which is not fun). With current Pack Leader, I can be transformed for the duration of solo boss PvE fight (but still can't truly enjoy it, because timer is the real enemy who has my attention most of the time...) if I don't die in process.

I hate to go to awful "sandbox" near the shrine just to look at my beast. I hate that instead of peacefully looking around, reading books, gathering loot or choosing the best setting and pose for screenshot, I must devour corpses, then run and desperately search for bugs/snakes/mice/squirrels/mobs just because I want to remain beast.

Timer: "A player has found a nice place and is about to take a pic of their character... Go to shrine and take all your boring pics there, animal!" :trollface:

Removing timer will allow us to enjoy our transformation, and not be forced to act like mad killers all the time. I transform, but that doesn't mean that I should lose all common sense - I'm (my character) the same person, just with different appearance.

Agreed. Changing into a ww should be a toggle not a timer but Zenimax can't even give us the black fur skin for the berserker ultimate so I wouldn't hold my breath.
    Options
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    I would be happy with a longer timer, and freezing the timer at every load screen, conversation, and cut scene that we have to endure when playing.

Also, returning some ultimate when we return to a non WW state based on the amount of time left would also be helpful.
    Options
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A toggle! LOL that would be so sick. But ridiculously op.
    Options
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I give up. It makes no sense to put my energy/ hopes in to this and not getting anything back.
    They are changing stuff and dont seem to care about Feedback at all.
    The thing is; they've asked us... Even have anounced, that they want a dialogue...
    No dialogue no feedback or thoughs from official site. Funny, that they dont have to take their customers seriously at all.
    Keeping us in the void between is just plain rude.

Seeing the changes to other things... Ppl getting a lurk or even a comment from devs/community manager for any peace of ***...
    2 years are enough.
    I hope my money makes you sick :d

Good luck for the rest of you.
    Options
  • dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    Indeed!
    Hence a lengthened timer, say 1.30 to 2.30min.
    This way we can be a WW without the need of a frikken food fest!
    Earthdawn Game Master Role Play Quotes by me:
    "If it looks like a bear, if it feels like a bear, smells and tastes like a bear, then be VERY aware, it could be something ENTIRELY different..."
    "Be careful what you wish for, you might get plenty of it..."
    Options
  • Raynefr
    Raynefr
    The toggle doesnt have to be OP tho.
    First of all, ive suggested before, but werewolves should be able to toggle themselves as a mount. All the limitations of a mount but that alone would curb half the issues of rp people have.
    Secondly, an actual toggle would work with buffs, in the same vein as vampires. Transform. You get a set damage boost. Wanna deal more damage? Eat more corpses. The more you eat, the higher the stat multiplier, however the more you become a beast and the more vulnerable to whatever it is wolves are weak to(i stopped playing a while ago cuz of how badly the ww are treated in this game). Not to mention, being a ww means you lose access to all your main powers, not everyone would be in wolf mode 24/7. Only if they found it a good way for whatever scenario, or if they just want to run around and enjoy being a wolf.
    And lastly, is there not a night time buff? If youre going to insist on a timer, at night it should at least be twice as long if not a good bit longer.. What exactly is the fear here? There are ways to keep it balanced. A toggle means weaker damage, but more chances for ww mastery skills. Vampires arent toggled so they get full access to all their powers, so they will always maintain that advantage. Same with non ww. Losing a majority of powers for the option to stay in form as long as you want, and having damae scale with how much you eat(amongst other things) sounds like a perfect balance imo
    Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Indeed!

Well seeing as in a group of 4 transformed werewolves your timer is about 2:30 on pts, its neat. As your abilities/bloodrage gives you a good amount of time for each use / tick.

Feral pounce gives you 20 sec

Blood rage will give you 25 sec every 5 seconds

Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
    Options
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »
    Indeed!

Well seeing as in a group of 4 transformed werewolves your timer is about 2:30 on pts, its neat. As your abilities/bloodrage gives you a good amount of time for each use / tick.

Quick question, is the call of the pack passive done by proximity to other werewolves, or is it by people you are physically grouped with?
    Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Raynefr wrote: »
    First of all, ive suggested before, but werewolves should be able to toggle themselves as a mount. All the limitations of a mount but that alone would curb half the issues of rp people have.
    Secondly, an actual toggle would work with buffs, in the same vein as vampires. Transform. You get a set damage boost. Wanna deal more damage? Eat more corpses. The more you eat, the higher the stat multiplier, however the more you become a beast and the more vulnerable to whatever it is wolves are weak to(i stopped playing a while ago cuz of how badly the ww are treated in this game). Not to mention, being a ww means you lose access to all your main powers, not everyone would be in wolf mode 24/7. Only if they found it a good way for whatever scenario, or if they just want to run around and enjoy being a wolf.
    And lastly, is there not a night time buff? If youre going to insist on a timer, at night it should at least be twice as long if not a good bit longer.. What exactly is the fear here? There are ways to keep it balanced. A toggle means weaker damage, but more chances for ww mastery skills. Vampires arent toggled so they get full access to all their powers, so they will always maintain that advantage. Same with non ww. Losing a majority of powers for the option to stay in form as long as you want, and having damae scale with how much you eat(amongst other things) sounds like a perfect balance imo

Werewolf wouldn't need a nerf even if it was a perma as you lose out on so many things in wolf form.

You do a lot of damage and are quick with extra armor, buutttt....

-Want to mount? Nope
    -Want to use a synergy? Too bad
    -Want to stealth? No way
    -Want to build up ultimate in form? Aw aw aw you didn't say the magic word
    -No way to purge snares or roots or other negative effects including dots? Nailed it
    -Most expensive abilities in the game? You bet
    -Heal baised on worst stats? Check
    -Resurrect a fellow ally? Forget about it
    -Use some siege? Paws are to clumsy
    - extra damage from fighters guild abilities and poison (lots more coming dark brotherhood)

So yeah I think they could be fine in perma form with all the disadvantages.
    Caius
    PC NA
    Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    Indeed!

Quick question, is the call of the pack passive done by proximity to other werewolves, or is it by people you are physically grouped with?

Grouped is how it reads in tooltip
    Caius
    PC NA
    Options
  • dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Indeed!

For one: I am not so a PvP'er.
    So, I do not run that much into WW's.
    Quite strange, I've only met 2 other WW's so far, and that is on my Vamp.

I do not like Active Timers, I like a 2.30min PASSIVE timer.
    My WW is not a WW, it's a meat compactor.
    And that's just not fun.
    Earthdawn Game Master Role Play Quotes by me:
    "If it looks like a bear, if it feels like a bear, smells and tastes like a bear, then be VERY aware, it could be something ENTIRELY different..."
    "Be careful what you wish for, you might get plenty of it..."
    Options
  • mrkurokishi
    mrkurokishi
    ✭✭✭

WW in general should allow us to run as fast as if we were mounted on our horse/senche. I don't think that we should get a damage boost from eating corpses seeing that we already get a minor buff if you choose Hircine's Rage over Hircine's Fortitude. If they ZoS did implement WW to be toggled similar to Overload then eating corpses should allow you to build ultimate.

The longer you stay in WW the more you lose ultimate, so lets say that you could build up to 1000 ultimate. In order to transform into a WW you needed 200 ult. Every 100 ult gives you a minute in WW. Every corpse you eat gives you back 15-25 ult. I don't know quite how the math would work out lol but thats the general idea. It would allow you to stay transformed for quite some time and allow for a decent way to maintain that form.
    PS4 : mrkurokishi
    Bancha: AD Khajiit magCro (main)
    Koicha: AD Khajiit stamPlar
    Usucha: AD Khajiit stamDen
    Teishu: DC Khajiit magDK
    Shincha: AD Khajiit madSorc
    PC : mrkurokishi
    Malacath's Side Piece: DC Orc stamPlar
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Werewolf wouldn't need a nerf even if it was a perma as you lose out on so many things in wolf form.

You do a lot of damage and are quick with extra armor, buutttt....

-Want to mount? Nope
    -Want to use a synergy? Too bad
    -Want to stealth? No way
    -Want to build up ultimate in form? Aw aw aw you didn't say the magic word
    -No way to purge snares or roots or other negative effects including dots? Nailed it
    -Most expensive abilities in the game? You bet
    -Heal baised on worst stats? Check
    -Resurrect a fellow ally? Forget about it
    -Use some siege? Paws are to clumsy
    - extra damage from fighters guild abilities and poison (lots more coming dark brotherhood)

So yeah I think they could be fine in perma form with all the disadvantages.

Completely agree with your list here. Makes complete sense that werewolf as a toggle would work fine and shouldn't cause too many problems. :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • Sogreth
    Sogreth
    ✭✭✭
    I thought necro threads got closed? This one was from 2014...

Biased mods will be biased? Idk. Seems fishy.
    Options
  • mrkurokishi
    mrkurokishi
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully they read a few suggestions before closing this thread, if they do decide to go that route
    PS4 : mrkurokishi
    Bancha: AD Khajiit magCro (main)
    Koicha: AD Khajiit stamPlar
    Usucha: AD Khajiit stamDen
    Teishu: DC Khajiit magDK
    Shincha: AD Khajiit madSorc
    PC : mrkurokishi
    Malacath's Side Piece: DC Orc stamPlar
    Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sogreth wrote: »

This thread never died, no necro
    Caius
    PC NA
    Options
  • Sogreth
    Sogreth
    ✭✭✭

So all I have to do is "bumb" a thread at least once a month. And as long as I don't actually post "bump" in a bump post. I'll be able to keep a thread alive forever :)
    Options
  • AegisWolf
    AegisWolf
    ✭✭
    I'm still hoping against hope that they give WW a taunt.
    Example:
    Add ability to have own heavy attacks return time to Blood Rage passive.
    Turn Pack Leader morph into tank werewolf, with all fears cast by Pack Leader turned into 15 second taunts.

I've been a tank, and a werewolf, since launch. I'd still like to be a tanking werewolf.
    Edited by AegisWolf on May 11, 2016 11:09PM
    Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Example:
    Turn Pack Leader morph into tank werewolf, with all fears cast by Pack Leader turned into 15 second taunts.

I've been a tank, and a werewolf, since launch. I'd still like to be a tanking werewolf.

It would have to be a single target ability like howl or feral pounce. As there is no aoe taunts in eso.
    Caius
    PC NA
    Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So all I have to do is "bumb" a thread at least once a month. And as long as I don't actually post "bump" in a bump post. I'll be able to keep a thread alive forever :)

Sir! You can't say bump in a forum!

And I don't see any harm as long as we stay on topic and productive. Surprisingly werewolves are.

Caius
    PC NA
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vampires are in vamp form always... Why cant we be?
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nimander99 wrote: »

Actually, stage one is basically turned off on PTS. They still have access to their abilities, but all of their vamp passives are disabled. They come online as you descend through the stages.
    Options
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    nimander99 wrote: »

Actually, stage one is basically turned off on PTS. They still have access to their abilities, but all of their vamp passives are disabled. They come online as you descend through the stages.

What vampire uses stage 1? Most that I see are at stage 4, do to the stage 4 being better, in almost every way. It's nice that you get to feed for RP purposes, but for combat, all the bonuses it is just better to not feed. Sure, fire weakness, reduced heeling.....CP's, potions, food, and glyphs, make this a non-issue. The others are likely new to the Vampire, or are role playing.

AKA, Vampires get bonuses for doing........nothing, Werewolves have to eat every few seconds or de-transform, and then lose most of it's bonuses when it happens. Let's see how much Vampires complain if they had to eat every 10 seconds or so or lose their abilities.

Unlike most, I am not asking for a toggle, but I am asking for a longer timer, 3 minutes or so would be nice, and then still let feeding increase time.
    Options
  • AegisWolf
    AegisWolf
    ✭✭
    Example:

It would have to be a single target ability like howl or feral pounce. As there is no aoe taunts in eso.

There are currently no AoE taunts in ESO, thus giving such a taunt a niche.
    Options
  • Lara1701
    Lara1701
    ✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »

Just quoting to agree. :)
    "M'aiq knows much, and tells some. M'aiq knows many things others do not."
    ―M'aiq the Liar
    Options
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy frakking necro Batman.
    Edited by clayandaudrey_ESO on September 13, 2016 1:57AM
    Options
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh...
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

Options
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dude. Another necro? Look when the last post was made before commenting.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options
This discussion has been closed.