Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Upcoming Werewolf Changes

• old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by old_mufasa on September 13, 2016 2:57AM
    Options
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, since it's here...can we get a taunt thrown in somewhere? One of the morphs? Or even better, an extra passive so the dps don't have to use it.
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edit: Nvm.. I just want some vampire changes
    Edited by Knootewoot on September 13, 2016 10:15AM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give vampires a modest increase physical damage passive... Vampires are known for being immortal and stronger than humans, but in ESO they dont heal nor do any extra physical damage. Seems lore breaking
    Options
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    The timer is still to short. Especially if you are a solo player. The bonuses are fine, and I am even fine with a timer, just make the bloody thing longer, or freeze it in combat and for the cut scenes, load screens, forced conversations, etc....
    Options
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread as these changes happened long ago. If you would like to discuss upcoming or more recent changes please look for a more recent thread or start a new one in the character mechanics forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.