Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upcoming Werewolf Changes

• BluSpixMacaw
    I read the Werewolf changes that you mentioned but is there a fix for the werewolf berserker because everyone I came across has complained and said that the Werewolf Berserker is supposed to be Black but right now it's stuck in default.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is fantastic! Can has changes now precious?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reduced cost in Ultimate is great, but it still remains that the duration sucks. So, please add;

Howl of Brotherhood

Cast: Instant
    Duration: 40 seconds
    Cost: X Stamina or Magicka

Your howl summons two wolves (with very weak damage) to fight by your side. While they live, your Werewolf timer will remain static. They will remain permanently, but if they are killed before 40 seconds, you must wait before calling them again. With 1 wolf alive, your timer will deplete but at a slower pace.

EDIT: This is assuming we're not going to receive any cool perks like Vampires (while we're human). So the best way to indulge in our curse is to be in WW form. It's hard to do with an egg timer that runs out quickly
    Edited by Alucardo on August 5, 2015 11:37PM
  • draeganb16_ESO
    draeganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @BluSpixMacaw : Maybe they should implement a black fur in the crown store.

@CheeseDivinity : I don't think that is what Hircine is looking for...

Actually, they listen to us : (After many months...)
    "You can now safely press the button for the werewolf ultimate repeatedly without fear of immediately reverting back to normal again."

It was a pain in the a** for many newbies werewolves. Thanks for this ZOS.
    Edited by draeganb16_ESO on August 6, 2015 11:32AM
    When Bloodmoon calls, Rivers turns red.
  • Tyraelx
    Tyraelx
    Werewolf changes I'd like to see:

- Berserker having black fur just like pack leader having their unique white color
    - Reduced ultimate cost
    - Reduced sprint cost
    - Having the ability to locate an invisible person, since they do have heightened senses
    - More aoe attacks, piercing howl should affect more than one person
  • Enesse
    Enesse
    ✭✭✭
    Mm, I'd definitely pay for some extra werewolf skins in the crown store. But Berserker should have black fur to match the Pack leader's white.
    ~ Daggerfall Wolfpack ~
    We welcome you with open claws.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "You can now safely press the button for the werewolf ultimate repeatedly without fear of immediately reverting back to normal again."

Sadly this got me more excited than when I won £50 on a £1 lottery ticket. The amount of transformations wasted because of this..

Out of curiosity, do we have any idea when we might see these other changes?

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Sadly this got me more excited than when I won £50 on a £1 lottery ticket. The amount of transformations wasted because of this..

*Soon.

But honestly, I hope next pts patch (monday?).
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »

*Soon.

But honestly, I hope next pts patch (monday?).

Midweek, Gina said.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a happy feeling there will be a surprise fix for the berserker visual rolling out with this one. Though I think that feeling is just wishful thinking
  • draeganb16_ESO
    draeganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The one and only things that would be fine for werewolf without being OP would be a reduced cost of Ultimate OR a Vet16 (craftable) salvation set. It reduce the cost of WW ulti by 33% but it's only for Vet12 actually, seriously ?! :angry:

@CheeseDivinity : I'm a werewolf since the release of the game and those "surprises fix" you are wishing for never ever happened. They always write it in the patch note before sadly.
    (Execpt for the stealth nerfs but that's another case...)
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CheeseDivinity : I'm a werewolf since the release of the game and those "surprises fix" you are wishing for never ever happened. They always write it in the patch note before sadly.
    (Execpt for the stealth nerfs but that's another case...)

@draeganb16_ESO - that sucks. I changed Pack Leader to Berserker while I'm doing PvE for the extra damage. But it just feels aesthetically wrong to be a rank 10 wolf yet look like a rank 1. Running past people and them asking if I can bite yet makes me feel like being a werewolf for so long means nothing.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    -The Black WW model, is already in game and really should be quite easy to fix,

-the upcoming addition to armor and spell resistance in form will be nice, but only to PVE. Most skilled players in Cyrodiil stack spell and armor pen so the buff really won't do anything, I really would prefer a flat damage mitigation of 15%.

-Werewolf still needs a hard form of damage avoidance.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • defilade__ESO
    defilade__ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna underline ... It takes less than a millisecond to change ability bars.
    They could have a notification like a darkened but flashing stamina bar to indicate you can transform.
    And in this case, yes, werewolf is a skill tree :P

However If you remove the ultimate ability for transformation you remove the werewolves only drawback. Let's face it, you still kick like a mule even with the various bugs, well I have and do in my experience when I'm using WW, serves you right if you get downed in 4 seconds for jumping into a crowd of players.

I concede, yes you are a werewolf it's an innate trait you possess, but what other ultimate ability lasts 30 seconds + allows you to exert carnage onto your enemies fear a bunch of players (3 max I think?) and have quite laughable attempts one on one against you just parried away, where people try and kill you, just to be overwhelmed by your superior strength?

No other
    You can't have your cake and eat it too. It's obviously for balancing purposes.

I think you misunderstood me, I'm not suggesting we just allow ourselves to morph into WW without meeting the required amount of Ultimate, I'm saying I should not have to slot it in order to transform.

As it is now, we cannot transform unless the Ultimate in on a skill bar. To me that is silly. Go ahead, track our Ultimate so we cannot transform until we build up enough points. But it's silly to require we slot it on a particular weapon's skill bar, and even sillier in the PTS where we cannot receive our 15% stamina regen unless the ulti is slotted on a freaking skill bar. As if, I can remember how to recover stamina and transform into a WW on my bow bar because my WW Ultimate is slotted on it, but if I swap to my destruction staff weapon, I suddenly cannot remember how to transform, nor how to regen stamina?

I'm suggesting they place the WW ultimate in a new location within the UI, like to the right of the current Ultimate slot. Transforming into a WW will still require the same ultimate points before it becomes useable, but it no longer matters which weapon bar we equip.
    Edited by defilade__ESO on August 11, 2015 10:55PM
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna underline ... It takes less than a millisecond to change ability bars.
    They could have a notification like a darkened but flashing stamina bar to indicate you can transform.

However If you remove the ultimate ability for transformation you remove the werewolves only drawback. Let's face it, you still kick like a mule even with the various bugs, well I have and do in my experience when I'm using WW, serves you right if you get downed in 4 seconds for jumping into a crowd of players.

I concede, yes you are a werewolf it's an innate trait you possess, but what other ultimate ability lasts 30 seconds + allows you to exert carnage onto your enemies fear a bunch of players (3 max I think?) and have quite laughable attempts one on one against you just parried away, where people try and kill you, just to be overwhelmed by your superior strength?

No other

I think you misunderstood me, I'm not suggesting we just allow ourselves to morph into WW without meeting the required amount of Ultimate, I'm saying I should not have to slot it in order to transform.

As it is now, we cannot transform unless the Ultimate in on a skill bar. To me that is silly. Go ahead, track our Ultimate so we cannot transform until we build up enough points. But it's silly to require we slot it on a particular weapon's skill bar, and even sillier in the PTS where we cannot receive our 15% stamina regen unless the ulti is slotted on a freaking skill bar. As if, I can remember how to recover stamina and transform into a WW on my bow bar because my WW Ultimate is slotted on it, but if I swap to my destruction staff weapon, I suddenly cannot remember how to transform, nor how to regen stamina?

I'm suggesting they place the WW ultimate in a new location within the UI, like to the right of the current Ultimate slot. Transforming into a WW will still require the same ultimate points before it becomes useable, but it no longer matters which weapon bar we equip.

Wow, just wow. The werewolf transformation is an ultimate which is why you need to slot it to use it. And in regards to needing it on your bar to get the stamina regen it is a good thing. It keeps people from only becoming werewolves simply for that perk with no intentions on using the ability.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No other

Wow, just wow. The werewolf transformation is an ultimate which is why you need to slot it to use it. And in regards to needing it on your bar to get the stamina regen it is a good thing. It keeps people from only becoming werewolves simply for that perk with no intentions on using the ability.

I agree with moonblood here, this would do nothing to stop the min maxers again from picking up werewolf for the free stam recovery.

Caius
    PC NA
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some issues still faced by werewolves

- No reflect
    - Our heal is based on magica, spell damade, and spell crit
    - spell damade, and spell crit
    - No damage shield at all
    - No evasion
    - No stealth
    - No access to major/minor regen
    - No bolt escape
    - No crit buff
    - Short major brutality buff... 4 sec...
    - Short timer
    - No way to increase armor and spell resistance (PTS yessssss)
    - High ultimate
    - Devour is wayyyy to long

This is supposed to be an ultimate form. Werewolves still have to sacrifice too much for what we (gain). I'm not asking for all of this, that is crazy. Here are some perposed changes.

The easiest fix that you should be paying me for!

-Grant an increase to all stats.... as of now only stamina is increased. This will increase our heals/ overall survivability with a larger healthpool.

-Grant minor regen when transformed

-Decrease devour animation to One second or less instant animation would be amazing! , grants a restore to all resources. bout 20% of pool, and a major crit buff to weapon crit and spell crit.. No cooldown! If templars can instant cast repentance why can't werewolf quick snack? And no cap on max time in form!

What does it mean for werewolf?
    1. Higher survivability, by way of larger heals and more casts, without changing skills
    2. A slight increase to sustain in both magic abilities and stamina
    3. A reason to want to eat, adding to both survival and damage

Caius
    PC NA
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here is a fun addition, add the passive once every 30 min, when your health drops below 10% restore 50% of your health transform into a WW! No werewolf form on bar necessary! FUN! Won't happen all the time... and you can get killed without it procing.
    Caius
    PC NA
  • draeganb16_ESO
    draeganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Prothwata :
    -I don't think an increased of the heatlh pool is good idea. Don't forget that werewolf form already give you stamina and weapon power, work around that to improve your weakness with your stuff.

-The idea of a faster devour and a recovery of the pool by 10-20% would be fine without being overpowered.

-You want to be granted minor regen but we already have one : +15% stamina regen and a HoT with the proper morph of Hircine's bounty. I think it's fine.

You have to design your character around the gift of Hircine, not the opposite.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @draeganb16_ESO

I'm talking pts PVP not pve...

Yes you get stamina and weapon power, for being in werewolf form, but remember you also lose weapon passives and class passives so your damage ends up balancing out, and not gaining anything and lose regen%.

If you have bigger resource pools, and abilities cost more, but you don't have increased damage, we're is the buff?

I've tried about every combination of gear abilities and Stats and champion points, Fact of the matter Left's build is the only one of the few ways to keep stay survivable in 1.6, but with changes in 2.1 you loose too much survivability to other stamina damage mitigation tactics being ground nerfed. Your basic WW heal gets you about 3.5k heal for 1/2 of your magica bar as a stamina build.

Seeing as Werewolf is supposed to grant you super natural abilities gaining 4k extra health is not that big of an issue, as you don't have any hard damage mitigation.
    Edited by Chrlynsch on August 12, 2015 7:45PM
    Caius
    PC NA
  • Enesse
    Enesse
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I'd even be fine if they nerfed werewolves to Oblivion but made it a timer-free toggle. It just never feels like a real experience when it only lasts 30 seconds to a minute (maybe 2 if you're surrounded by packleaders and corpses), no matter how strong they make us for that short period of time. Not to mention the poor roleplayers doomed to stay at Hircine's shrine forever..
    ~ Daggerfall Wolfpack ~
    We welcome you with open claws.
  • defilade__ESO
    defilade__ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »
    I agree with moonblood here, this would do nothing to stop the min maxers again from picking up werewolf for the free stam recovery.

Easily solved, don't give the stam boost unless they are in WW form. but don't force me to take up a Ultimate slot just so i can transform. Keep the requirements to transform, but don't take up a slot on a non-werewolf weapons bar.
  • defilade__ESO
    defilade__ESO
    ✭✭✭

Wow what? Is WW so freaking awesome that you need to take up my ultimate slot on a non-werewolf weapons bar, just so i can transform? Keep the ultimate requirement, just don't slot it on a weapon skill bar. I'll still need to generate ultimate before I can transform. Take away the 15% stamina regen if it's gonna be a game killer, you can give me stam regen only in WW form.
  • PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭
    Iduyenn wrote: »
    World

Werewolf
    Removed Stamina Regeneration from Lycanthropy; it now requires Werewolf Transformation to be slotted in your ability bar.
    Vampire
    Reduced the fire damage you receive to 25% from 40%.
    Supernatural Recovery (passive): This passive now only works while any Vampire ability is slotted in your ability bar.
    RIP Werewolf and Vamps…

Quoted from Delitia`s gaming.

This change will come with imperial city.

Make it worth it... to slot a useless ultimate zos...

The life drain skill is awesome. .. its going to be a repeat cast too. With bosses etc having it effect them without the stun, which they are immune to.
    So... yes I'll always have that as a skill on my bar.

As for werewolves having 15% stam regeneration if the WW is slotted... not a problem. Lovely WW transformation for OP killing spree.

The ultimate replaces the requirement of a moon ;) it's not like we can brew poisons against werewolves... something I would love. Poison brewing in general
    Edited by PsychoKRATOS1 on August 17, 2015 12:51PM
  • PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭
    Some issues still faced by werewolves

- No reflect
    - Our heal is based on magica, spell damade, and spell crit
    - spell damade, and spell crit
    - No damage shield at all
    - No evasion
    - No stealth
    - No access to major/minor regen
    - No bolt escape
    - No crit buff
    - Short major brutality buff... 4 sec...
    - Short timer
    - No way to increase armor and spell resistance (PTS yessssss)
    - High ultimate
    - Devour is wayyyy to long

This is supposed to be an ultimate form. Werewolves still have to sacrifice too much for what we (gain). I'm not asking for all of this, that is crazy. Here are some perposed changes.

The easiest fix that you should be paying me for!

-Grant an increase to all stats.... as of now only stamina is increased. This will increase our heals/ overall survivability with a larger healthpool.

-Grant minor regen when transformed

-Decrease devour animation to One second or less instant animation would be amazing! , grants a restore to all resources. bout 20% of pool, and a major crit buff to weapon crit and spell crit.. No cooldown! If templars can instant cast repentance why can't werewolf quick snack? And no cap on max time in form!

What does it mean for werewolf?
    1. Higher survivability, by way of larger heals and more casts, without changing skills
    2. A slight increase to sustain in both magic abilities and stamina
    3. A reason to want to eat, adding to both survival and damage

1. You're a brutish killing machine... reflect what?
    2. And? I heal plenty... not like magicka is used much in WW form
    3. Spell crit? Spell damage? Weapon damage and stamina determine your damage output. Only hircines gift would benefit from spell power, surely?
    4. With an increased health pool and the fact you can take out a few players before being felled yourself. You don't really need a shield. But -brace- negates 50% damage. Your -block-
    5. See number 1
    6. I don't agree with this. Werewolves needa have stealth mechanics and a passive. But then again you have 30 seconds. You ain't gonna use that time to be sneaky.
    7. No major/minor regeneration? Eh? Any passives you had in human form follow you in WW form. So if there's something that would give it via passives. You still have it in WW form. Not that you need it.
    8. No but you do move faster than a horse and mages will have bolt *** nerfed in September.
    9. When you hit hard you don't need a critical buff or your damage output would be insane. 4.9k a hit with infectious claws? I have claws of life... It just repeatedly heals me.
    10. You don't need more damage. Especially if you have WW friends.
    11. Yes because you're OP as *** and when a lv 40 (me) can lay waste to several vrvr2 - 11/14 gank squads of 3 players sometimes 4 in WW form, in the time given. Begs the question why I'd need more time?
    12. PTS granting a boost. Will make killing easier.
    13. Should be cheaper. But still. It's a powerful boon. No other ult does what WWTF does in terms of sheer damage output and all over badassery.
    14. Devour should be instant but this prevents you from being WW for too long. I just pounce. With the morph. Plenty adoo for me. It's how I last ages in WW form .

Sacrifice. Really? Awesome ultimate that bagged me the emperor title in thornblade for an entire hour. Only drawback of WW. people are greedy to want more than a base 30 seconds. Maybe decrease the ult cost and increase the timers. But you can be sure as hell that they would nerf other things into the ground and once that happens and you'll be more upset because of those changes. The people who wanted the change to an already awesome feature would be to blame.
    -
    Another note or two:
    I get why they're doing it. But why remove stam regeneration while blocking? I you're still fatigued but hiding behind a shield would still give you some respite.

ESO Is rated 17 - 18+ right? So except for the precious, easily offended few from utah/scientology, why exactly is there a filter for swearing? If parents are ya know.. watching what their kid is doing, no 8 year old is gonna stumble on here. If they do. The question is why?

-
    Edited by PsychoKRATOS1 on August 17, 2015 1:34PM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    11. Yes because you're OP as *** and when a lv 40 (me) can lay waste to several vrvr2 - 11/14 gank squads of 3 players sometimes 4 in WW form, in the time given. Begs the question why I'd need more time?

I bet they were super mad when they came back from afk!
  • PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭

I bet they were super mad when they came back from afk!

That or they're sht?
    Well in this case it was away from controller. The rage was real in the messages I received.

Apparently I was/am a "noob sponging c**t who gets my Internet connection from Iran".
    And I should "get a life other than playing video games all day in your *mom's* basement" oh the irony. I don't even have a basement.

Edited by PsychoKRATOS1 on August 17, 2015 2:11PM
  • draeganb16_ESO
    draeganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @PsychoKRATOS1 : I agree with your statement about the listing of Prothwata but he said in his post :
    I'm not asking for all of this, that is crazy. Here are some perposed changes.

He was not asking that much, brother, keep your anger for your prey. We have traveled a long to become true servant of Hircine thanks to ZOS and it actually viable.

PS : I assume that CheeseDivinity was not please of your little "bragging", no need to feed the troll. Let's talk about werewolf and not achievements :smiley:
  • PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭
    @PsychoKRATOS1 : I agree with your statement about the listing of Prothwata but he said in his post :
    I'm not asking for all of this, that is crazy. Here are some perposed changes.

He was not asking that much, brother, keep your anger for your prey. We have traveled a long to become true servant of Hircine thanks to ZOS and it actually viable.

PS : I assume that CheeseDivinity was not please of your little "bragging", no need to feed the troll. Let's talk about werewolf and not achievements :smiley:

To be fair I couldn't understand the syntax.. MB.
    I've seen wilder wishes for WW. All make me chuckle.

As for the afk comment, I lol'd I am humbled by the fact anyone would take the time to highlight that. It isn't an unlikely scenario. I have done it numerous times. Which is one of the reasons I think WW are okay where they are.

I wasn't angry, far from ;) I even made a joke at my own expense :smiley:
    Edited by PsychoKRATOS1 on August 17, 2015 4:54PM
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @PsychoKRATOS1

I appreciate your feedback, but really as @draeganb16_ESO I wasn't asking for all of these.

the real point was, well to point out where werewolves are lacking. I have been playing ESO on PC since beta and like to think I understand a thing or two about the game.

I have nothing against xbox/ps players but the truth is many are very young at the game, and still only understand the very basics, a lot of this is due to the lack of Addons ( the ability to test and tweek damage output), I don't doubt that you cant take on groups of people when they try to gank you though their understanding of the game is probably very limited.

Let me break down your answers.

PsychoKRATOS1

1. You're a brutish killing machine... reflect what?
    -Werewolves have a magical pelt who says that it can't have the ability to reflect or negate spells?

2. And? I heal plenty... not like magicka is used much in WW form
    -You may want to rethink the fact that you become a massive target for everyone in PVP using lethal arrow which give you a nasty healing debuff as well. Stamina builds have access to vigor and momentum that both scale off stamina and weapon damage while costing stamina. Werewolf however scales off of magicka and spell damage... because now your only real means of survival scales off your lowest stats and resource pool granting you low heals.

3. Spell crit? Spell damage? Weapon damage and stamina determine your damage output. Only hircines gift would benefit from spell power, surely?
    - Bingo, they need to change roar to cost magicka and not stamina because it is a true utility ability, and have hircines gift scale off of stamina/weapon power so we can have a solid reliable heal.

4. With an increased health pool and the fact you can take out a few players before being felled yourself. You don't really need a shield. But -brace- negates 50% damage. Your -block-
    - I'm talking damage shields, like those granted by healing ward, blazing shield, hardened ward, bone shield.
    - I can level raids of pugs with my dk on xbox1, though I don't see that as me being good, I see them just being unskilled.

5. See number 1
    -Why no evasion? Becoming a werewolf "increases" your speed, strength, and why not reflexes as well?

6. I don't agree with this. Werewolves needa have stealth mechanics and a passive. But then again you have 30 seconds. You ain't gonna use that time to be sneaky.
    -Thus we come back to time in form being too short

7. No major/minor regeneration? Eh? Any passives you had in human form follow you in WW form. So if there's something that would give it via passives. You still have it in WW form. Not that you need it.
    -Recovery comes from things such as green dragon blood. Werewolves abilities are the MOST expensive in the game for some reason... Though do not do the most damage by far.

8. No but you do move faster than a horse and mages will have bolt *** nerfed in September.
    - You move faster then, but closers move faster then you... having gap closers in this game makes running away from a fight almost impossible. (though I have popped immovable speed pots when running away from a fight with werewolf), sorc's blink makes it so they clip terrain and are not target-able by many of the charges. This allows them to "run". Also were wolf is not faster then a leveled horse...

9. When you hit hard you don't need a critical buff or your damage output would be insane. 4.9k a hit with infectious claws? I have claws of life... It just repeatedly heals me.
    -4.9k damage is not a thing for infectious claws. Even if it was steel tornado's 11 meter range hits for 5k+ , 360 hit vs 7 meter cone 3.5k on live. The fact is the best werewolf builds do not hit harder then the best class burst builds.

10. You don't need more damage. Especially if you have WW friends.
    -... this just ... I don't even... by this logic templar casters don't need a boost to damage because they can just get more templars to cast.... PROFIT...

- you don't understand battle leveling do you? TTK on pts is reduced significantly, this leads to drawn out fights... and leaves you more exposed when trying to feed, in werewolf form. Werewolf is not OP at all... it is barely P, there are hundreds of builds that offer higher damage output, sustain, and survivability.

12. PTS granting a boost. Will make killing easier.
    -How does increasing your survivabilty make killing easier? Yes the 15% increased damage mitigation will be nice... but it Isn't on pts yet.

13. Should be cheaper. But still. It's a powerful boon. No other ult does what WWTF does in terms of sheer damage output and all over badassery.
    -Yes werewolf offers ok damage, good burst damage. But there are a handful of Ultimates in the game that add more dps to your already more survivable and damaging build.

14. Devour should be instant but this prevents you from being WW for too long. I just pounce. With the morph. Plenty adoo for me. It's how I last ages in WW form .
    -Really isn't any reason you shouldn't be able to stay in form for ever. Or at least way longer then now. On live people release waaaay before you can finish eating and gain time. PVE yes I can stay in form for an entire dungeon, longest I've stayed in form was 2.5 hours... Longest in pvp maybe 10 min under the right circumstances. So if it is possible to do why not just extend it?

Sacrifice. Really? Awesome ultimate that bagged me the emperor title in thornblade for an entire hour. Only drawback of WW. people are greedy to want more than a base 30 seconds. Maybe decrease the ult cost and increase the timers. But you can be sure as hell that they would nerf other things into the ground and once that happens and you'll be more upset because of those changes. The people who wanted the change to an already awesome feature would be to blame.
    -Not asking for all, just a couple to make them viable.

Another note or two:
    I get why they're doing it. But why remove stam regeneration while blocking? I you're still fatigued but hiding behind a shield would still give you some respite.

ESO Is rated 17 - 18+ right? So except for the precious, easily offended few from utah/scientology, why exactly is there a filter for swearing? If parents are ya know.. watching what their kid is doing, no 8 year old is gonna stumble on here. If they do. The question is why?
    Edited by Chrlynsch on August 17, 2015 8:12PM
    Caius
    PC NA
This discussion has been closed.