DEUTSCHE PTS PATCHNOTIZEN v1.3.0
Notes de version 1.3.0 - FR
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on July 21, 2014 10:01PM
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v1.3.0, our third major content update.
In this update, we’ve added armor dye stations where you can change the color of your armor with dyes you unlock through achievements. We’ve also added and improved many guild features including the addition of guild heraldry, guild traders, and improved guild management.
Another exciting change is the updates to our campaigns in Cyrodiil. We’ve implemented new campaign options, each with their own rule set. We’d love to get your feedback on these new options.
Alongside these new features, you’ll find many fixes to quests, combat, art, and audio. We’re also continuing to work on the overall class balance, but are doing so carefully so as not to impact your build too much.
We’re looking forward to your feedback with all the new features and updates, and can’t wait to see what you think. Enjoy the rest of the update!
BIG CHANGES / UPDATES / NEW FEATURES
New and Improved Guild Features
- Armor dyes have now been added to the game! You can visit a dye station and interact with it to dye any piece of armor that you own.
- Dye stations can be found in at least one town in every normal overworld zone. There are new map markers add for these dye station locations
- Every piece of gear has up to three separate areas that can be dyed individually, and you have tools available to do so.
- Color Sets: You can use the special dye tools to create and apply custom color sets.
- Eye Dropper Tool: You can use the eye dropper tool to pick colors from previously dyed gear, and apply that color elsewhere.
- Paint Bucket Tool: This tool applies the dye you’ve selected to the corresponding color area of every piece of gear you have equipped.
- At a dye station, you can see every color available. Dyes you haven't obtained yet are displayed with a lock icon. Hover over any locked color to see which achievement is associated with it. You can right-click on it to jump to the achievement panel and read the achievement's completion criteria.
- When a dye is unlocked, it will be available for all characters on your account.
Alliance War Campaign Updates
- Improved Guild Management
- Guild leaders can now create, delete, and reorder the guild ranks.
- Hold left-click and drag to arrange the guild ranks. This can be done in the list itself.
- Guild leaders can also assign unique icons for each rank.
- Guilds can have 10 ranks, including the Guildmaster rank.
- Each guild rank has its own set of permissions. When creating a new guild rank, you can clone the permissions of a previously existing one.
- Guild Heraldry
- This feature unlocks once a guild has reached 10 members.
- Guild leaders can design a heraldry that will appear on equippable tabards. Customization of your heraldry costs a fee in gold that is automatically deducted from your guild’s bank. To modify the guild’s heraldry, guild leaders can click the heraldry tab on the Guild window (displayed before the history tab).
- There are over 250 colors, 63 backgrounds, and 136 crests available for creating a heraldry.
- Once a heraldry has been designed, any guild member can purchase a tabard by visiting the Guild’s Store and searching for items of type ‘Guild Items’.
- If a guild leader changes the tabard, all tabards update in real-time.
- Guild Traders
- Guilds can now hire merchants from The Gold Coast Trading Company in locations across Tamriel to serve as public outlets for their guild stores.
- Guilds will participate in a blind bid that lasts one week to win the traders’ services for one full week. You can only bid on one trader at a time, and the highest bidder will be the winner.
- Guilds can also hire a trader for a flat fee, as long as the trader is currently un-hired.
- You can hire the trader during a bidding cycle, though you’d only be hiring him for the remaining time that’s left on the bidding cycle.
- This hire lasts up to a week, until the end of the current bidding cycle, and is first come first served.
- A hired trader will display the guild store of the hiring guild to all channels, including Veteran versions of the zone.
- Guild traders can mainly be found in zone capitals, though a few can be seen selling wares throughout various overworld zones.
- Guild Bank Gold
- This feature unlocks once a guild has reached 10 members.
- Anyone in a guild can deposit and withdraw gold into the guild bank.
- Note that withdrawal permissions are on a guild rank basis.
- Some systems (Heraldry/Guild Traders) can directly deposit or withdraw from the Guild Bank.
Instant Weapon Swap
- All Campaigns that were running up until this patch have been closed, and 5 new Campaigns are opening up:
- Bow of Shadows: 5 day Veteran Rank only Campaign
- Blackwater Blade: 5 day Non-Veteran only Campaign
- Haderus: 7 day standard Campaign that anyone can join
- Chillrend: 7 day standard Campaign that anyone can join
- Thornblade: 30 day standard Campaign that anyone can join
- If you were assigned to any Campaign prior to Patch 1.3.0, you will be given a free Home Campaign assignment on each character previously assigned to a Campaign.
- Once Patch 1.3.0 is deployed, you will be rewarded according to the placement of your Alliance within your Home Campaign.
- Switching Campaigns (Home or Guest) will now have a 3 day lockout timer associated with it.
- We’ve made changes to the way we cache textures for your alternate weapon that will allow you to swap weapons reliably and instantly. The previous delay when swapping has been reduced significantly, so swapping to your second ability set will be seamless and fast, making combat feel more responsive.
Armor Colors and Tints Adjusted
- Brightness, contrast, and color curves throughout the game are now adjusted via post-processing. In some locations, the effect will be subtle, but it will be more noticeable in others. We’ve done this to improve the visual quality of the game by increasing contrast in scenes, balancing overall color values, and reducing the influence of yellow in the sunlight and interior lighting. You’ll notice more color depth and a more realistic look in the world. We don’t anticipate these changes having any effect on performance, since we were already making a post-processing pass, but you can disable color correction by setting the COLOR_CORRECTION value in your UserSettings file to “0.” Check out these screenshots showing the new color correction versus the old version:
- To prepare for our dye system, we've re-evaluated the color palette we use for armor and have made some adjustments to how colors display on gear throughout the game. This gives us more flexibility to add new armor sets and crafting materials, provides some more saturated colors, and will make upgrades consistently look more significant. The upgrade may alter the original colors on armor you already own, but you'll be able to choose your own color schemes with the dye system should you dislike the changes.
Delves Updates in Coldharbour
- We added a new and optional difficulty mode for the final fight in Aetherian Archive and Hel Ra Citadel. Look for clues near each Celestial to find out how to trigger this new mode. When you complete the difficult version of a Trial, you will be rewarded with a piece of armor from an upgraded version of the Mage, Serpent, or Warrior Item Sets which contain better stats and visuals. The colors in this set are exclusive to this armor, and cannot be duplicated with dyes.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- The delves found in Coldharbour are now larger, and contain more monsters and loot. This is an ongoing effort to make all delves in the game larger.
Art & Animation
- Adjusted the amount of Alliance Points necessary to qualify for Emperorship. You will now need to earn 50,000 AP in your Campaign instead of 10,000 AP.
- If an Elder Scroll is dropped and not placed on its platform or picked up by another player character, it will return to its last saved location in 5 minutes from the time it was dropped.
- Added new abilities to the Melee Guards located at the Scroll Temples.
- Fixed an issue so the First Sergeant and Praetorian ranks are now using the correct icons.
- Increased the overall value of player kills.
- Alliance War bags now have a chance to contain Grand Soul Gems.
- Fixed a number of issues with missing collision around the world including rocks, plants, and parts of buildings.
- Emotes will now work while in combat.
- Added the following emotes to the game:
- /dancealtmer, /dancehighelf
- /dancebosmer, /dancewoodelf
- /dancedunmer, /dancedarkelf
- Fixed an issue with the Breton male’s dance. He will no longer have shaky feet, and will dance more confidently!
- NPCs that drink from bottles will now have the bottle line up with their mouth. They will no longer have a drinking problem.
- More emotes will now be supported while in first-person view.
- When wielding a two-handed weapon and wearing robes with a loin cloth, the loin cloth no longer clips into the robe during the combat idle stance.
- Fixed an issue with the ankle animations for the Guar, Alit and Kagouti.
- Fixed an issue with the Spider Daedra animation. She will no longer die with a twisted neck.
- Fixed an issue with the Scorpion’s tail animation, and will no longer be erratic when hit with the ability Uppercut.
- Swapped the forward and backward death animations for the Zombie.
- Fixed an issue with the Hag death animation.
- Fixed an issue where NPC hands would clip through the bowls they were eating from.
- Fixed an issue where the Imp’s wings would clip through both arms while flapping in his idle animation.
- The Wispmother will no longer have a broken pinky when she dies.
- Fixed an issue where the mudcrab’s legs would clip into each other after getting knocked back.
- Fixed an issue where weapons would clip into each other on the statues outside of Fallowstone Vault in The Rift.
- Fixed an issue where chains would clip into the Soul Shriven during the tutorial.
- Fixed the dog’s tail so it no longer has a sharp, unnatural bend while wagging.
- Improved the shape of Khajiit Heavy Helmets on female player characters.
- Fixed an issue where the elbow pads on Yokudan Gloves would disappear in some gear combinations.
- Fixed an issue where the inside of the Hag’s skirt would become invisible at some angles.
- Adjusted the Khajiit Medium Helmets so they now have their eye slits filled in to alleviate odd looks when the eyes do not line up with the eye slits.
- Fixed an issue where some hairstyles would clip into torso armors with high collars.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a gap between a horse’s head and mane.
- The item Saviors Hide Hood now animates like a hood instead of a rigid helmet.
- Fixed an issue where the Bosmer Heavy Helmets would clip with Khajiit brows.
- Bandanas on Khajiit NPCs will now properly fit their head shape.
- Fixed issue where the Altmer Male head triangle selection in character creation would affect the leg shape.
- Fixed an issue where earrings were not maintaining their proper position with some Khajiit.
- Fixed an issue where the effects on one- and two-handed axes would be disconnected from the weapon blade.
- Fixed an issue where the fire effect would play on your weapon when performing certain animations with a torch.
- Fixed an issue where status effects would move out of place during dodge roll.
- Fixed an issue where effects were not displaying properly during Nereid’s Hurricane and Frost Bolt abilities.
- Fixed an issue where the Greenshade Serpent boss’ effects would play in the wrong place when he dives into the water.
- Fixed an issue so the Corpus Husk will no longer vomit endlessly when interrupted with a stun.
- Fixed an issue where the area-of-effect highlight would persist too long during the Undead Synergy for the Bone Flayer.
- Fixed an issue with the fire position on Nord Sconce fixtures.
- The food found on dinner plates will no longer clip into the plate.
- Fixed an issue with invisible textures at certain angles on the Ashlander lamps.
- Fixed an issue where Altmer doorframes would shift inward when used.
- Fixed an issue where the tomb doors in Craglorn would clip into the wall when opened.
- Fixed an issue with missing collision on Redguard arches, Craglorn and Breton towers.
- Fixed some issues where the camera could clip through walls in Redguard houses, Nord warehouses, and Breton towers.
- Fixed an issue with the appearance of wooden beams in The Rift.
- Fixed an issue where some burned out campfires could launch you into the air.
- Fixed an issue where there were black textures in the Dwarven entrance structure.
Combat & Gameplay
- Vendors and bankers will now politely stop talking when you interrupt them and click on any conversation option.
- Adjusted the audio so it now reinforces the sense of day and night.
- Continued an ongoing effort to improve the audio you hear during combat.
- Improved the music that you hear when you die.
- Fixed a few issues where sounds would get cut off prematurely in enclosed spaces.
- Improved the audio for horse hoofsteps.
- Fixed audio issues relating to monsters, UI, weapons, and abilities.
- Fixed a few instances where ambient audio and music weren’t playing in some areas.
- Improved the audio for many armor abilities.
- In addition to the new voice we gave Brackenleaf in an earlier patch, we gave his voice a bit more oomph for this patch.
- Fixed many voiceover issues, and increased the variety of voices heard in Craglorn, the Warrior and Mage Trials, and Veteran Crypt of Hearts.
- Fixed a number of typos and text mismatches in regards to voiceover.
- Fixed an issue with the music transitions you hear while fighting enemies from Dark Anchors.
- Player characters will now scream in fewer, more natural circumstances.
- Adjusted the audio while working at crafting stations so it’s now more focused on the crafting at hand.
- Added better support for 5.1 audio.
- Abilities will no longer become unusable when targeting a critter.
- Fixed several issues where some abilities couldn’t be used to attack critters.
- Fixed a number of typos on player abilities.
- Blocking in first-person view during God of Schemes will no longer cover your entire screen.
- Fixed an issue where NPC followers could become stuck and unable to attack.
- Fixed an issue where morphed abilities would not slot onto your ability bar automatically after you redistributed your skill points.
- Fixed an issue where you wouldn’t look forward while moving diagonally.
- Fixed an issue where an enemy’s hit reactions wouldn’t line up with your attacks.
- Immunity granted by Break Free and the immunity given to you after you’re hit by a crowd control ability now provide immunity to all types of crowd control.
- Enemies killed by reflected attacks now play their death animation at the proper time.
- All weapon abilities can now proc weapon enchantments.
- Fixed an issue where weapon procs would not trigger at the correct time.
- Fixed some animation issues that were caused by trying to Break Free during a knockback.
- The crowd control breaker ability is now displayed as “Break Free” in item and ability descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where you could be dismounted from your horse when an active spell effect expires.
- Abilities that are reflected by enemies no longer create an extra projectile.
- Earthen Heart
- Magma Armor: This ability no longer stacks if you recast it before the duration expires.
- Ardent Flame
- Engulfing Flames (Fiery Breath morph): The tooltip for this ability now properly states that it deals increased damage per rank.
- Dark Cloak: This ability can no longer be activated when you don’t have any magicka.
- Manifestation of Terror (Aspect of Terror morph): The wraith summoned by using this ability no longer has collision.
- Summon Shade: Fixed an issue where using this ability could cause a monster to stare at the summoned shade for several seconds before attacking you.
- Incapacitate (Haste morph): This ability now has a visual effect when an enemy is immobilized.
- Pressure Points: The tooltip for this ability no longer reports an incorrect value when multiple assassination values are slotted.
- Swallow Soul Rank II (Strife morph): This ability is now properly considered a Siphoning ability.
- Daedric Summoning
- The Storm Atronach no longer taunts the target it is attacking.
- Unstable Familiar: The Familiar that you summon is now considered a Daedra, and can be affected by all Fighters Guild abilities.
- Fixed an issue where summoning an Unstable Familiar or Winged Twilight would cause them to pop into incorrect locations when canceling crouch.
- Fixed an issue where your Unstable Familiar or Winged Twilight would run back to you in slow motion when recalled.
- The abilities Hardened Ward and Negate Magic no longer share the same icon.
- Storm Calling
- Overload: You will now turn to face your target when attacking with this ability. We also fixed an issue where your weapon would occasionally still appear in your hands while this ability was active.
- Dark Magic
- Crystal Blast (Crystal Shards morph): Fixed a graphical issue that would occur when the Crystal Blast projectile was dodged.
- Daedric Tomb (Daedric Mines morph): Using this ability will now cast the attack where your reticle is pointing instead of the direction you are facing.
- Encase: Dodge rolling out of this ability will no longer remove the visual effects from everyone affected by Encase.
- Restraining Prison (Encase morph): The tooltip for this ability now lists the snare duration.
- Aedric Spear
- Sun Shield: This ability no longer stops your magicka regeneration.
- Restoring Light
- Healing Ritual: Both morphs of Healing Ritual now increase in heal value as they rank up.
- Dawn’s Wrath
- Blinding Light: This ability can now cause enemies to go off-balance when they are blocking.
- Reflective Light (Sun Fire morph): The tooltip for this ability now includes the damage-over-time.
- Sun Fire: Fixed an issue where casting Sun Fire wouldn’t cause you to face your target.
- Total Dark (Eclipse morph): The tooltip now lists the correct duration for this ability.
- One Hand and Shield
- Crippling Slash: This ability now has a visual effect to indicate that your target is immobilized.
- Two Handed
- Balanced Blade: Fixed an issue where Ranks I-II were named inconsistently for this ability, and were using “1” and “2” at the end of their titles.
- Executioner: The tooltip for this ability now reports the correct damage when you don’t have a target.
- The heavy attack animation now plays fully when you have a bow equipped, even if it’s only charged for a short amount of time.
- Mist Form: Fixed an issue where the arrow would still be visible when you activate Mist Form with a bow equipped.
- Destruction Staff
- Tri-Focus Freeze: Enemies snared by this ability now show a snared visual effect.
- Restoration Staff
- Grand Healing: This ability now shows green ring on the ground when cast by an ally in Cyrodiil.
- Caltrops: This now shows a red ring on the ground when cast by an enemy in Cyrodiil.
- Siege Shield: This ability now gives you an armor and resistance bonus instead of reducing all damage taken.
- Soul Magic
- Soul Assault: The tooltip for this ability now shows the correct snare duration.
- Rousing Roar: This ability now correctly calculates its power bonus based on the number of targets that get hit.
- Fighters Guild
- Expert Hunter: The FX for this ability no longer persists on dead monsters.
- Silver Leash: Updated the tooltip for this ability so it now states that the pull function only works on Undead and Daedra.
- Trap Beast: You will now face the targeted area when casting this ability.
- Mages Guild
- Meteor: Using this ability no longer causes health bar desyncs, and the morphs from this ability now list proper damage values in their tooltips.
- Entropy: Updated the tooltip for this ability to more accurately display the amount of health restored.
- Blood Alter: This ability now shows a green ring on the ground when cast by an ally specifically in Cyrodiil.
- Swift: Fixed an issue where this passive wasn’t increasing the damage of your charge attacks.
- Adrenaline Rush Rank I: This now triggers on all melee attacks, not just light and heavy attacks.
- Added new icons for the following abilities:
- Foot Soldier’s Throw Dagger
- Centurion’s Steam Breath
- Lamia’s Resonate
- Two handed heavy attacks
- Boiling Slime’s Slime
- Giant’s Shatter now has an appropriate icon in the death recap.
- Rephrased some death recap hints so they are clearer and grammatically correct.
- A hint will now appear if a Destruction Staff is not equipped, but an ability of that type is slotted.
- Fixed an issue where some NPC killing blows weren’t appearing in the death recap.
Crafting & Economy
- The ash pile left by disintegrated enemies now glows if it is lootable.
- Monsters will no longer lose collision for several seconds after casting movement abilities.
- The Nix Hound no longer loses collision when casting the ability Shadow Step.
- The Clannfear no longer gets stuck when trying to charge into enemies while on a cliff.
- The Welwa now charges to the edge of cliffs instead of trying to run around them.
- The Spirit Master’s Summon Shade no longer attacks invisible player characters using Shadow Cloak.
- Fixed an issue where summoned monsters wouldn’t play their summoned animation at the correct time.
- Fixed an issue where monsters would use the wrong turning animations as they became aware of your presence.
- The tooltip for Cleansed Water now shows the correct level of potion it creates.
- Fixed an issue where the clothier passive “Unraveling” incorrectly referred to resins.
- Adjusted the amount of Inspiration needed to progress in Ranks 26 and 27 in order to create a smoother progression.
- Note: We are looking at making broader improvements to the Inspiration you receive from Enchanting and its overall progression in an upcoming update.
- Changed the enchantment prefixes for veteran glyphs:
- VR1-2: Major
- VR3-4: Greater
- VR5-6: Grand
- VR7-9: Splendid
- VR10+: Monumental
- Potency Runes will now stack up to 100.
- Each inventory can now have a single unique version of an item, including the bank.
- For example, if you have two characters under your account and have a disguise, you could have three different versions of the disguise: one disguise in your first character’s inventory, one disguise in your second character’s inventory, and one disguise in the bank.
Dungeons & Group Content
- Fixed an issue where the guild store belonging to a claimed keep in Cyrodiil could not be browsed by a non-guild member. Now if you own a keep, your guild store can be browsed by anyone of the same alliance.
- You can now purchase items listed on the guild store even if the guild member count has fallen below 50.
- Half of the taxes from a transaction on the guild store now get deposited directly into the guild bank.
- This does not include the listing fee.
- The amount of tax incurred has not increased; it is split between the trader NPC and the guild.
- We have evaluated all Group Dungeon quests, and potential issues that could prevent quest progression have been resolved.
- We have evaluated all Group Dungeon bosses and mini-bosses, and have resolved multiple instances where bosses could become stuck or not reset properly.
- Crypt of Hearts
- Lovers' Torment: The Shards of Alanwe and the Spirit of Alanwe will now appear at the appropriate times.
- Banished Cells
- Banishing the Banished: Fixed an issue where the Keepers were not appearing in rare situations.
- Darkshade Caverns
- If your entire group is killed while fighting Head Shepherd Neloren, everyone can now resurrect.
- Blessed Crucible
- When Nusana begins combat, she will now teleport down to the ground correctly.
- Direfrost Keep
- Eboric will now appear at the death of Drodda, allowing the quest to proceed.
- The Guardian Encounter will now only award experience once the entire encounter is defeated, instead of each individual monster awarding experience.
- Fixed an issue where if you abandon the quest after using the boss trophy, the trophy is not returned to your inventory. This applies to both the Mage and Warrior quests.
- Added the following Trials achievements:
- Trials Damage Dealer
- Trials Healer
- Trials Blocker
- Aetherian Archive
- Fixed an issue where the lightning FX from Thunderstorm would play multiple times each time it hit.
- Fixed an issue where stealthing would occasionally cause the Lightning Storm Atronach to become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where you would not always get to see Varlariel’s introduction theater.
- Hel Ra Citadel
- Fixed an issue where Ra Kotu could become stuck.
Exploration & Itemization
- Chests in Veteran Dungeons will now always produce Veteran Rank gear.
- Veteran Crypt of Hearts
- Edge of Darkness: Fixed an issue that could cause the quest not to advance after defeating Nerien'eth.
- Veteran Spindleclutch
- Blood Relations: Fixed an issue where Sud-Hareem and Mereel were not present when needed.
- You will no longer be able to pull Urvan Veleth’s adds individually.
- 47 new achievements have been added to the game across all sections, from crafting to dungeons to PvP, and many of these new achievements will have dyes associated with them.
- If you have already completed the challenge mentioned in the achievement, in many cases you will be back credited for the new achievement. For example, becoming Emperor is a new achievement in the game, and any previous or current emperors will receive credit for this achievement.
- When entering areas such as public dungeons, group dungeons or delves, it is now more clear if you can tackle this alone or if you need a group.
- Item tooltips now specify if they only apply to group members.
- Fixed an issue that could cause interactable objects to yield items with the wrong icon.
- Clickable weapons and armor in the world now produce items with the correct tints.
- The vendor Urildil now sells all types of weapons instead of just axes.
- The vendor Lothdush no longer sells low-level items in Veteran Zones.
- Removed a duplicate Bangkorai Angler achievement.
- If you are prevented from looting an item from in-game mail, there will now be an appropriate error message stating why you cannot loot the item.
- Fixed an issue where some vendor items would not correctly scale to an appropriate Veteran Rank in Silver or Gold zones.
- Fixed an issue where several vendors were not selling the correct items.
- Monsters found in Craglorn will now drop Veteran Rank potions.
- Keeper’s Garb has been given an icon.
- King’s Justice now has an item trait.
- Signet of Sancre Tor now has an item trait.
- Item sets that increase healing as part of their two-, three-, or four-piece bonus now correctly display a percentage sign beside the amount of the increase.
- Item sets that affect group members now state their maximum number of targets.
- Set bonuses that affect group members no longer have their effect permanently ended when a group member leaves the wearer’s zone.
- Fixed several issues that prevented item sets from applying their bonuses.
- Several typographical errors in item set tooltips have been corrected.
- Item sets now create visual effects when their bonuses trigger.
- Many item set bonuses have become more powerful.
- All item sets offer their most powerful bonus after the entire set has been collected, requiring either 3 or 5 pieces.
- All item sets of 3 pieces give a minor bonus after collecting 2 out of 3 pieces.
- All item sets of 5 pieces give a minor bonus after collecting 2, 3, and 4 pieces out of the total 5.
- Berserking Warrior: This set’s bonus now works properly with Two-handed weapon abilities.
- Buffer of the Swift: Fixed an issue that caused this set’s 5 piece bonus to have only a 10% chance to absorb damage.
- Darkstride: This set’s 5 piece bonus no longer grants a smaller amount of stamina recovery than intended.
- Defending Warrior: This item set’s damage type has been changed to Magic.
- Dreugh King Slayer: This set’s 5 piece bonus no longer grants a smaller amount of stamina recovery than intended.
- Ebon Armory: The item tooltip describes this set’s bonuses more clearly.
- Healing Mage: This set’s bonus now affects a maximum of six targets, and its tooltip now specifies that it affects weapon damage.
- Ice Furnace: The Ice Furnace item set now has a percentage chance to trigger instead of always firing.
- Kyne’s Flight: Periodic damage from Acid Spray can now trigger this set’s 5 piece bonus.
- Lord’s Mail: This set’s 5 piece bonus now triggers a cooldown when it activates.
- Night’s Silence: Fixed an issue that prevented this set’s bonus from applying, and edited the tooltip to reflect the correct stealth bonus percentage at 60%.
- Poisonous Serpent: This set’s tooltip now explains that the bonus only applies to light and heavy weapon attacks.
- Sanctuary: This set’s 5 piece bonus now correctly applies to allies. We also fixed an issue that lowered its healing bonus.
- Sergeant’s Mail: The item tooltip describes this set’s bonuses more clearly. Its 5 piece bonus can no longer occur twice in a row.
- Shalidor’s Curse: This set’s 5 piece bonus now triggers correctly.
- Shroud of the Lich: Bracers and shoulders in this set now have a sell value.
- Thunderous Plate: This set’s 5 piece bonus now only triggers on melee attacks, as stated in its tooltip.
- Twin Sisters: This set’s 5 piece bonus now lists its effect’s duration.
- Wise Mage: This set’s tooltip describes this set’s effects more clearly.
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck with a blue-tinted screen upon crashing while in Greenshade.
- Fixed an issue so the Looking For Group (LFG) system now caps Craglorn and Trials at Veteran Rank 12 instead of Veteran Rank 15.
- The final Mages and Fighters Guild quest now have improved rewards.
- NPCs that assist you in combat will now be more responsive while in combat.
- Corrected the names of some public dungeon achievements.
- Rebalanced all public dungeons to improve the experience for a group of two. This includes group events and fighting champions.
- Adjusted many doors so all group members can more easily use them, as long as one member of the group has the associated quest.
- Silent Village: Weakened bears associated with this quest can now be bound with the gem.
- A Village Awakened: The quest bestower will now be easier to find.
- The Soul-Meld Mage: You will no longer get stuck placing the power crystals for this quest.
- The Harvest Heart: The quest will now properly advance after completing the ritual.
- The Endless War: Placing seeds on the dead will now properly progress the quest.
- Supply Run: There are now enough supplies in the area to find them consistently.
- School Daze: Groups will now share completion of the puzzle by the lake.
- Kireth's Amazing Plan: You will no longer lose quest progress after logging out.
- Proving the Deed: This quest will no longer be blocked if you neglect to follow Aelif as she runs to Ragnthar.
- The Dangerous Past: The Dwarven Centurion will respawn if he gets stuck while you’re fighting him.
- Scars Never Fade: No-Fingers will now appear during the quest step where you need to talk to him.
- Carnival Conundrum: It will now be easier to interact with the Akaviri Cultural Infiltration Document.
- Heart of the Matter: Logging out after the fight with Ukaezai will no longer stop you from absorbing her soul.
- The Enemy Within: You can now confront Rakhaz and continue the quest.
- Breaking the Ward: You will now be able to always turn in this quest.
- Mist and Shadow: The Skull of Vargarion will now be interactable again.
- Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent: Uncle Leo will now respawn if he gets stuck while you’re fighting him.
- The Mad God's Bargain: Haskill will now respawn if he gets stuck while you’re fighting him.
- Castle of the Worm: Mannimarco's skeletons getting stuck will no longer break the fight with him.
- Heart's Grief: You will no longer lose the Aedric blessings if you log out in the middle of fighting Molag Bal.
- A Tale Forever Told: The barrier associated with this quest will be easier to click on in order to escape the tale.
- Arithiel: Arithiel will now consistently spawn at the end of this quest.
- The Siege of Velyn Harbor: You will now be able to always turn in this quest.
- Foul Deeds in the Deep: You will no longer become blocked if Osgrikh is killed too soon during her monologue.
- The Dominion's Alchemist: Kazdi will now always be interactable when you’re trying to rescue her.
- A Son's Promise: Rulantaril will now more consistently surrender on the quest step to subdue him.
- Sadal's Final Defeat: Sadal is now defeatable and not get stuck at 0 health.
- Crow's Wood: The Moonlit Maiden is now easier to defeat.
- A Ransom for Miranda: Compass pins will now show up properly for the mushrooms.
- Abominations from Beyond: Rescuing a captive will no longer give you twice the quest credit.
- Geirmund's Guardian: Fixed an issue that would prevent Runehild from spawning.
- Geirmund's Oath: The timer for the drinking game will now reset properly when you log out.
- Concealed Weapons: Corrected a number of compass pins for this quest.
- Shattered Hopes: Dying to Thallik's cultists will no longer make you have to fight cultists and draugr at the same time.
- Scion of the Blood Matron: You will now have the disease "Vampiris" removed upon becoming a vampire.
- Hircine's Gift: Not feeding on Songmadir's kill will no longer block you from progressing. We also added a number of missing compass pins for this quest.
- When you’re in a different channel with group members, but in the same zone, you will now get an auto-prompt to travel to the group leader.
- Fixed an issue so food buffs as shown within the stamina and magicka bars will now persist while traveling to a new zone.
- Fixed an issue where if you entered a menu before a trade invitation was accepted, all items from the trade window would appear missing.
- Fixed an issue so the Spell Critical Strike chance from The Thief mundus stone will now display on your character sheet.