Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

PTS Patch Notes v1.3.0

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adjusted the amount of Alliance Points necessary to qualify for Emperorship. You will now need to earn 50,000 AP in your Campaign instead of 10,000 AP.

I still think this is way too low for the 30 day campaign... How about ?
    50,000 for 5-7 day campaigns.
    250,000 for 30 day campaign... Maybe even higher......

Keeping it quite high will also prevent Emperor flipping.

You realize with the limited number of camps now to play on that emp flipping will be something of the past now. It will be almost impossible to do and do repeatedly as it once was done.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a ****ing joke... Are NB's ever going to be equal to other classes? This game is getting harder and harder to want to play...
    Options
  • czarr
    czarr
    Soul Shriven
    This is a ****ing joke... Are NB's ever going to be equal to other classes? This game is getting harder and harder to want to play...

You must made a really crappy night blade then cuz my buddy made one and his is amazing it's all about your build dude and how you use it
    Options
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB is fine, as long as you are wearing 7 light and carry a boomstick.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

Options
  • Innkwell_ESO
    Innkwell_ESO
    ✭✭
    NB... not broken. (granted that stamina builds need love, they are still viable if you do the math and have a strategic build)

Sorcerer and DK in light armor w/ destro staff is just easy-mode and has very little room for error, its boring as hell and only good because its basically 2 buttons over and over so any *** can do it, that's all.

Maybe if you tried you could easily out-damage those trashy players playing cookie cutter all day because they don't really know what they're doing...

also try Bow build NB <= stupidly high DMG.
    Blood priest NB <= great heals and good damage
    Bloodknight NB <= OP tanking w/ absurd self sustain

All you people complaining about your class being weak... are probably just inexperienced.
    If you run into a pro running a cookie cutter staff/light armor build you are in for a challenge, but I have lost 2 times... TWO TIMES in a fight vs any class running a staff build.
    its all about resource management and realizing you aren't going to kill those people in a stealth hit and one combo.

This is chess, not checkers.

That is all.
    Options
  • czarr
    czarr
    Soul Shriven
    Holy crap people will find just about anything to complain about if u dont like the way a class is set up choose a different one or figure how to improve it there are lot of forums out there with multiple NB builds that amazing.
    Quite all the bitching this is just a game people if you don't like it don't play the dam thing
    Options
  • czarr
    czarr
    Soul Shriven
    NB... not broken. (granted that stamina builds need love, they are still viable if you do the math and have a strategic build)

Sorcerer and DK in light armor w/ destro staff is just easy-mode and has very little room for error, its boring as hell and only good because its basically 2 buttons over and over so any *** can do it, that's all.

Maybe if you tried you could easily out-damage those trashy players playing cookie cutter all day because they don't really know what they're doing...

also try Bow build NB <= stupidly high DMG.
    Blood priest NB <= great heals and good damage
    Bloodknight NB <= OP tanking w/ absurd self sustain

All you people complaining about your class being weak... are probably just inexperienced.
    If you run into a pro running a cookie cutter staff/light armor build you are in for a challenge, but I have lost 2 times... TWO TIMES in a fight vs any class running a staff build.
    its all about resource management and realizing you aren't going to kill those people in a stealth hit and one combo.

This is chess, not checkers.

That is all.

Had to give you more props than just an agree. Glad to see there are more people out there who know a thing or 2 about MMOs.
    Options
  • Innkwell_ESO
    Innkwell_ESO
    ✭✭
    Thank you sir, all those days of getting smashed on in EQ2 are finally paying off... LOL
    Options
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soloeus wrote: »
    I heard Impulse will be nerfed with a 1.5 second casting time.

Stealth Nerf = Dirty Hands.

"Heard"... from the Troll Whisperer? :)
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    Navuri
    ✭✭✭

These comments are often made by people who don't read the tooltips on their hotbars and are just bashing some buttons. I have all four classes and I take mobs out just as easy with the one or the other.
    Options
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    one step in the right direction thank you

the wall of the covenant
    Options
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navuri wrote: »

These comments are often made by people who don't read the tooltips on their hotbars and are just bashing some buttons. I have all four classes and I take mobs out just as easy with the one or the other.

in all fairness, the tooltips are often wrong...
    Options