The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

PTS Patch Notes v2.4.3

• code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valrien wrote: »
    Because when scaling with Mighty, it was doing way too much damage for being that cheap and getting a guaranteed CC effect, not to mention also increasing all damage done for a few seconds after the fact.
    I agree. But why not limit it just to incap strike instead of nerfing the magblade version of it as well?
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The 60 percent additional resource cost from poisons will kill what little is left of small scale. Sad. Because this was not necessary.

How will this kill small scale battles?
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am one happy dragonknight!

That breathes burning poison.
    Edited by MarrazzMist on May 16, 2016 5:46PM
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, guys, guys...

Let's calm down. Remember that this is an INCREMENTAL PATCH. That means it consists of smaller changes that are updates-as-they-got-to-them. While I myself am somewhat disappointed that the mentioned move of Shield Expert from The Steed to Resilient's spot in The Lady did not make this patch, that doesn't mean I suddenly don't believe it's going to happen in a later update.

In regards to many people complaining that their proposed changes to existing mechanics weren't adopted, well... who knows if they might yet be considered? There's no reason to be as catty about an yet-unfinished testing process as people have been going on about. For my part though, I hope that many of the proposed changes to DK powers that people have put forth DON'T get adopted simply because 99% of them come of as vanity-proposals that don't actually address 'need' so much as 'want'. I suspect this holds true for many of the other class proposals as well.

As for the elephant in the room of what to do with Sorcerors, I'm pretty sure there's more planned to improve before the DLC goes live. But to be fair, since this is a Stamina DLC, I'm not sure just how much can be thematically squeezed in.

Anyhow, thank you ZOS for the baby-steps of improvement and goodwill signs that you are listening to us, even if not everything has been what people are demanding.

There us no later update.
    This is the last one since next week(one week before release) is just bug fixing like with every big update.
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why u are doing this to mag.sorc.... i hate this dlc and u are tryin to make me hate whole game too...ZOS READ UR FEEDBACKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »
    dagonbeer wrote: »
    [*]Surge: This ability and its morphs will now critically heal based on your Weapon Critical or Spell Critical, whichever is higher. We also fixed an issue where the heal from this ability and its morphs was not being reduced by Battle Spirit.

That 1k heal per crit per second is going to be fantastic in PvP! If I take no damage, I'll have healed 6k by the time my ward wears off!

GREAT!!!

Someone willing to chat about how much hesling surge needs to do.

33s, 1-click backbar major buff then run whatever offense you want including dots...

So, i ask you, how much healing in its first 30 seconds of fight does healing need to produce to remaing a viable skill worth using?

For sake of argument, ignore any cp into healing given or recieved.

Assume 20k health.

So if your math 30k over the 30 seconds isnt enough, what is?
    60k, 120k, 2 million?

When i look at the other "buff healing onto any attack i want" powers such as Reaper, Killer blade, force siphon etc and even when i look at Rally which provides major buff one click backbar with heal for similar duration... it gives me an idea where surge needs to be, but if you know 30k over 30s isnt balanced...what value would be?

Unbelievable. You are still spewing your nonsense about how it being a 33s buff is an advantage?!?!?!?!

The other heal-on-attacks in this game are infinite buffs. The fact that you even to have cast--and then later recast--this buff is already a downside. Then couple it with the lackluster healing. And in exchange for these two serious limitations, what do we get in return? Oh, right, we can heal off of any damage ability. Whoop-dee-do. Bloodthirst, Sweeps, and Strife are core DPS abilities--not exactly an advantage to expand it to an even greater toolkit.

But what infuriates me about your post isn't that you keep repeating the same nonsense (also, the bit about nobody willing to provide a number--I did: the same heals that sorcs had before this nerf). It's that you keep doing so despite people rebutting you and you ignoring those rebuttals.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • tennant94
    tennant94
    ✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Because when scaling with Mighty, it was doing way too much damage for being that cheap and getting a guaranteed CC effect, not to mention also increasing all damage done for a few seconds after the fact.
    I agree. But why not limit it just to incap strike instead of nerfing the magblade version of it as well?

Totally agree with this magblade has taken an unecessary hit.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because the magblade version hits just as hard of not harder then Incap strikes.
  • GRYM.LOCKE
    GRYM.LOCKE
    ✭✭✭
    @ anyone

able ot show the new effects for ~Dk poison skills?

also the new hurrican visual ?
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer is losing magicka touch day by day and being more focused on stamina..

Sorcerer class should always magical focused, stamina is winning everywhere and Magicka is getting lost some where...
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno. On behalf of all templars, we are now worried about thaumaturge not correctly working on jabs/sweeps.

Is there still time left for this to be implemented and tested before live?
    They said it's going to be fixed for Live, well, hopefully
    I get sadder and sadder each PTS update it isn't included in and am not looking forward for it for live. Worries me.

I know they said they would. But I'd like to avoid any secret bugs like "thaumaturge fixed but jabs now no longer registers it's dmg on shield".

And I know I was making a joke with above, but I'm not too far-fetched in thinking this way :p.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    I wonder what ZOS employees call the after-patch-vitriol time period where everyone freaks the f out? They have to have a name for it.

Coldharbor
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    Also, a 15k incap (which many people have reported dealing or being hit with) on pts is now a 14250 incap with 4.5% damage reduction. I think you'll be okay guys.

Math is hard for some lol.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • camilla_noctis
    camilla_noctis
    ✭✭✭
    Any word on vampire stage revisions?
  • tennant94
    tennant94
    ✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Because the magblade version hits just as hard of not harder then Incap strikes.

Not possible you can stack weapon damage higher than spell damage so incap will always hit harder.
  • Valorin
    Valorin
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the patch. :)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tennant94 wrote: »

Not possible you can stack weapon damage higher than spell damage so incap will always hit harder.
    While true you can stack weapon damage higher then spell on live right now it hits harder since it scales with CP.With the change you can argue its now hit harder but on average builds that want good sustain damage and pool you will be hitting just about the same amount before the reduced damage.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    I wonder what ZOS employees call the after-patch-vitriol time period where everyone freaks the f out? They have to have a name for it.

"Feedback"
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've removed a couple of posts that were not constructive. Please refrain from personal attacks.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • GoodOlPinkly
    GoodOlPinkly
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Assassination
    Death Stroke: Reduced the damage of this ability and its morphs by 4.5%
    Teleport Strike: Reduced the damage of this ability and its morphs by 6.5%.
    100% Glad to see tweaks like this. This is the kind of balance we need in this game. Anyone who harps at this change is ignorant to balance. The abilities were slightly over-tuned and these changes prove that. They are still very capable ability's and i for one will still be using them. Good work Dev's!

Vicious Death: Fixed an issue where this item set’s proc was appearing on the Death Recap of the player it triggered from.
    Glad this has been fixed. So many speculations that VD was broken because of this UI bug. Next on the list is to fix VD so it does not proc on siege weapons.

Bone Shield: Reverted the changes to this ability and its morphs to scale their damage shield values with your Maximum Health instead of your Maximum Stamina.
    Stamina did not need a stamina shield. Glad to see high maximum health players got their shield back.

Shadow
    Shadow Cloak: Fixed an issue where the invisibility from this ability and its morphs was unintentionally being broken from another ability.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can you give us an example of what abilities were pulling players out of cloak? Many abilities are doing this. Especially in circumstances with lag present, all abilities seem to pull you out of cloak. Thanks so much Gina :)

@ZOS_GinaBruno can you also explain why Clouding Swarm was not fixed if cloak was?
  • GoodOlPinkly
    GoodOlPinkly
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Assassination
    Death Stroke: Reduced the damage of this ability and its morphs by 4.5%
    Teleport Strike: Reduced the damage of this ability and its morphs by 6.5%.
    100% Glad to see tweaks like this. This is the kind of balance we need in this game. Anyone who harps at this change is ignorant to balance. The abilities were slightly over-tuned and these changes prove that. They are still very capable ability's and i for one will still be using them. Good work Dev's!

Vicious Death: Fixed an issue where this item set’s proc was appearing on the Death Recap of the player it triggered from.
    Glad this has been fixed. So many speculations that VD was broken because of this UI bug. Next on the list is to fix VD so it does not proc on siege weapons.

Bone Shield: Reverted the changes to this ability and its morphs to scale their damage shield values with your Maximum Health instead of your Maximum Stamina.
    Stamina did not need a stamina shield. Glad to see high maximum health players got their shield back.

Shadow
    Shadow Cloak: Fixed an issue where the invisibility from this ability and its morphs was unintentionally being broken from another ability.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can you give us an example of what abilities were pulling players out of cloak? Many abilities are doing this. Especially in circumstances with lag present, all abilities seem to pull you out of cloak. Thanks so much Gina :)

@ZOS_GinaBruno can you also explain why Clouding Swarm was not fixed if cloak was?
    GRYM.LOCKE wrote: »
    So After a Week of Debates and all the other feedback

1: No werewolf updates
    2: No major Sorcerer updates 10 seconds....... wow..... be still my beating heart (Move back to 20 for PVE)
    3: No new Vampire Skills...... Waste of 1500 Crowns
    4: Bug fixes non existent again?

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE O GOD DO NOT RELEASE THIS AT THE END OF MAY YOU NEED TWO MORE MONTHS BEFORE THIS IS ANY WHERE NEAR READY

Clouding Swarm is still broken too, but don't worry they fixed NBs cloak lmao
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
    Alchemy

[*]Drain Magicka Poisons and Damage Magicka Poisons now increase the resource cost of Magicka abilities by 60%, up from 30%.
      [*]Drain Stamina Poisons and Damage Stamina Poisons now increase the resource cost of Stamina abilities by 60%, up from 30%.

Not sure why this approach is used at all. Why not just have a drain stam/mag poison drain stam/mag? Seems that would make it much easier for someone affected to manage their resources. Same resource costs, just less of that resource available.
      ContraTempo
      Carpe DM
      Seize the Dungeon Master

• STEVIL
      STEVIL
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Ajax_22 wrote: »
      [*]Surge: This ability and its morphs will now critically heal based on your Weapon Critical or Spell Critical, whichever is higher. We also fixed an issue where the heal from this ability and its morphs was not being reduced by Battle Spirit.

That 1k heal per crit per second is going to be fantastic in PvP! If I take no damage, I'll have healed 6k by the time my ward wears off!

GREAT!!!

33s, 1-click backbar major buff then run whatever offense you want including dots...

So, i ask you, how much healing in its first 30 seconds of fight does healing need to produce to remaing a viable skill worth using?

Assume 20k health.

60k, 120k, 2 million?

When i look at the other "buff healing onto any attack i want" powers such as Reaper, Killer blade, force siphon etc and even when i look at Rally which provides major buff one click backbar with heal for similar duration... it gives me an idea where surge needs to be, but if you know 30k over 30s isnt balanced...what value would be?

It's has nothing to do with the healing over time. The burst heal was the reason to run Surge. Also could you stop posting this in every thread that mentions Surge. There is a reason no one is replying to your posts.

Ok, so, let me get this straight...

Its ok to bring up surge not doing enough healing in thread after thread after thread but its not ok to ask in each of those threads "so how much should it do?"

I think the answer is that nobody wanting surge the old way wants to put down how much healing they want it to do.

Because that number is so high it would cause sn imnediate double take.

I know you want to fabricate the notion that surge is a burst heal, but no definition of burst heal lets it run for 30 seconds producing "burst after burst" with only occasional lulls.

A BURST HEAL isnt an "almost every time i hit with my main offense i get major heal" but rather a "when desperate i can massive heal."

But simply put refusing to say how much healing you want surge to provide doesnt help anybody know anything beyond you think its too low now.

Its like telling the cashier she shortchanged you but not telling her how much you are owed... good luck with that.

And if you do believe in making it only about a sudden healing amount, fine, say something like 20k hps for 3 sec.

But as long as you keep refusing to put a NUMBER on your expectation, it wont be met and may not be considered beyond any generic I WANT MORE MORE MORE AS MUCH AS MORE MORE MORE.

For instance... IF you wsnt a BURDT HEAL then you might say..

STEVIL SURGE - For 33 sec you get the major brutality buff and during that period you can click again for +15000 health regen for three seconds (two payouts) which ends the effect and starts a 3 second cooldown.

See, a burst heal with an actual number.

NOT ENDORSING THIS VERSION, JUST USING IT AS TO SHOW "HOW MUCH HEALING SHOULD IT DO" IS NOT NULLIFIED AS A CONCEPT FOR CONSIDERATION BY APPLYING THE LABEL "BURST HEAL" TO A POWER.
      Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
      YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
      "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• WhiteNoiseMaker
      WhiteNoiseMaker
      ✭✭✭✭
      There us no later update.
      This is the last one since next week(one week before release) is just bug fixing like with every big update.

I suppose you have proof to cite on your 'fact' that there will be no further updates? Get real. Don't confuse your opinions with facts. You have no proof, no statement of authority, nothing in fact that supports your assertion that there will be no further updates.
    • RoamingRiverElk
      RoamingRiverElk
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The 60 percent additional resource cost from poisons will kill what little is left of small scale. Sad. Because this was not necessary.

How will this kill small scale battles?

The more difficult it is to play outnumbered, the less incentive there is to play in a small group in open world Cyrodiil. Perhaps prearranged small group fights will still happen, but that's not the same as small group play being viable in Cyrodiil in general.

In outnumbered fights, the numbers of poison procs don't scale... Meaning... If you are outnumbered by, say, 3 vs 1... It's pretty likely that you will be getting poisoned all the time. And given that the resource cost is so high, it will make a huge impact. Bigger groups can also run a variety of different poisons, which will, as far as I've understood, accumulate so that you can have a healing debuff, resource cost debuff, and a poison health drain on you at the same time. Additionally, even if poisons are purgeable... Well... try purging with that additional resource cost, on top of all the other things, when you're already busy trying to just survive... It's one additional layer on top of all the other things that are already against you.

It doesn't really matter if one of the three gets the resource cost increase in turn because he can still do something, gain resources with heavy attacks, and many attack skills are pretty cheap - consider, say, the cost of wrecking blow. Defensive actions, which are needed a lot when outnumbered are resource heavy - healing ward, mines, for instance. Roll dodge has increasing costs, and imagine magicka sorc's cost of streak with the double cost increase. I probably don't even need to mention how resource intensive it is to try to block. Magicka DKs are already suffering tons when outnumbered, 60% cost increase will drain their resources extremely quickly. Not looking good where mistform is concerned either - 60% cost on initiating it, 30% speed buff, and no magicka regen while in it. Or imagine a stam dk that gets hit by both healing reduction and resource drain.

Additionally, the outnumbering groups can spam their attack skills more, which means that they can animation cancel light/heavy attacks more than the outnumbered ones who will be canceling their skills more with dodge roll and weapon swap in order to make full use of their bars.

It's part of a larger trend towards zerging, but this time, I really do have a feeling it'll be the final blow for anything but ganking in small groups in general Cyrodiil.
      Edited by RoamingRiverElk on May 16, 2016 6:42PM
      Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
    • ContraTempo
      ContraTempo
      ✭✭✭✭
      You guys... common...Zos has a vision here and i think it's great. Poisons are an expensive system to boot. You also need to remember that when poisons with multiple effects are used, they become diluted but also if anyone else uses a different poison on you, it will further dilute the current status effects.

Does it? I have speculated that this might happen but has anyone confirmed it?
      ContraTempo
      Carpe DM
      Seize the Dungeon Master

• Tyrannitar
      Tyrannitar
      ✭✭✭
      You guys have 15 days until I unsub because of what you're doing to stam sorcs.

Crit surge is dead and everyone everywhere on the forums is telling you how to fix it. If you claim to listen to player feedback, actions speak louder than words, and every action you've taken has screamed "STOP RUNNING STAM SORC WE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT OR HOW TO DO IT".

Your customers have written multiple posts longer than your own patch notes solely explaining why surge got nerfed, and we include pictures.

I don't understand how to effectively communicate to you guys that @wrobel is killing 1/8th of this game and its' player-base.

(Assuming an equal amount of players play each class.)

That's not true though, as I'm sure half of your dev team runs stam dks. Not sure how else to explain the gap here.

You're nerfing me into unsubbing my favorite game of all time.

I was literally planning on getting a tattoo of the eso ouroboros. I've been playing for years.

If wrobel's changes are to stand, then I won't. (As in I won't stand. Who cares if I get the tattoo or not, but my sub will definitely be a thing of the past along with the old crit surge.)
      Edited by Tyrannitar on May 16, 2016 6:44PM
      My Cat Two Chainz (Main) - AD Stam Sorc
      Post Malone - AD Mag Blade
      Ba'al Sahk- AD Stam DK
      Vampy Cat- AD Perma-WW Templar
      610 CP as of 12/12/2016
    • tennant94
      tennant94
      ✭✭✭
      tennant94 wrote: »

While true you can stack weapon damage higher then spell on live right now it hits harder since it scales with CP.With the change you can argue its now hit harder but on average builds that want good sustain damage and pool you will be hitting just about the same amount before the reduced damage.

True it all depends on the build.
    • STEVIL
      STEVIL
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

GREAT!!!

Assume 20k health.

60k, 120k, 2 million?

Unbelievable. You are still spewing your nonsense about how it being a 33s buff is an advantage?!?!?!?!

The other heal-on-attacks in this game are infinite buffs. The fact that you even to have cast--and then later recast--this buff is already a downside. Then couple it with the lackluster healing. And in exchange for these two serious limitations, what do we get in return? Oh, right, we can heal off of any damage ability. Whoop-dee-do. Bloodthirst, Sweeps, and Strife are core DPS abilities--not exactly an advantage to expand it to an even greater toolkit.

But what infuriates me about your post isn't that you keep repeating the same nonsense (also, the bit about nobody willing to provide a number--I did: the same heals that sorcs had before this nerf). It's that you keep doing so despite people rebutting you and you ignoring those rebuttals.

First, ok, YOU ARE JUST WRONG.

There are two types of abilities that fall into the brd category of HEAL ON ATTACK.

one set are ATTACK THAT HEAL. This clasd includes strife, jabs and others BUT NOT SURGE. They tend to return a portion of THEIR damage done. YOU KEEP WANTING TO FOOL PEOPLE INTO THINKING SURGE IS ONE OF THESE. BUT IT ISNT.

The other set empowers any attack (with restrictions) to produce healing. Most of these ATE NOT ATTACKS THEMSELVES. (Killer Blade is an exception. After the change, they ALL provide flat rates either a number or a percentage of your health.

The big honking difference is with the latter set ypu can add basically a healing component to a wide variety of powers gaining all their benefits PLUS HEAL.

In the former set you only get that attack with all its limitations.

So if i need stun at long range proced instant cfrag and heal on crit.
      Need to interrupt caster... crushing shock and heal at range.
      Need to reposition quick... streak and heal.
      Low health enemy in crowd... mages wrath thingy... aoe burst plus...

Jabs pretty useless at range or for cc.
      Radiant and strife no cc, no aoe, no interrupt...

That is why these are two serarate and distinct classesbof abilities.

One class adds to already competitive powers while the other are unto themselves competitive powers.

And btw saying "what it used to" isnt saying a number. Its hiding a number.

I think i saw someone reference getting 4-5k hps from surge on live.

But nobody seems willing to say surge SHOULD do that plus the buff. Why is that?

It seems like what you want "as balanced" is the healing, infinite healing, of jabs or radiant or strife but WITHOUT the drawbacks of those powers (jabs close only, strife one target and hot 10s,, radiant channel ongoing low % and low dmg til under 50% health), applied to basically your best attack of the moment and a major buff to boot and now even dot?

Edited by STEVIL on May 16, 2016 6:59PM
      Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
      YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
      "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Joy_Division
      Joy_Division
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      In general, I sympathize and agree with the overall direction the DB patch is trying to put ESO on. Many of the goals and intentions behind these changes as admirable.

I do, however, believe the execution and implementation of some of these changes will be counterproductive. Specifically:

Two other continuing issues with this patch I have serious reservations about:

Nerfs to WGT, ICP, and CoA: Some players in your community are highly skilled, have max CPs, and enjoy challenging content: there should be two of the Vet dungeons instances that are tailored to them ... just as there should be two of the Vet dungeons tailored to lesser experienced players who have few CPs, and the rest of the dungeons somewhere in-between. I fail to see how something for everyone is not fair to the diverse community. What is the point in having "normal" and "hard" WGT in the first place? I don't think forcing highly experienced players with max CPs to join a 12 man Trial to get any PvE group challenge is a satisfactory solution. I also question the logic that these dungeons have to be nerfed because they are deemed too hard, yet dungeons like Wayrest Sewers and Spindleclutch, nerfed long long ago to cater to VR14 players with zero CPs and terrible gear, have not been deemed too easy and appropriately re-adjusted. Those old dungeons had some interesting boss fights that are utterly wasted as even in the "PuG" groups I join face-roll them with so much DPS that the mechanics can be ignored.

Nameplates I understand it is not difficult for other players to see me @ name. That doesn't mean I want those trolls who are otherwise too lazy to take the 2 minutes to find out to have instant access to it. I'm also not a fan of listing everyone's exact CP points, especially the irrelevant numbers over the CP cap, which are potentially confusing. I don't think an exact number is required (not to mention a floating 447 is just bad aesthetics). I would prefer some sort of symbol akin to PvP that indicated a range of CP points. In generation, the information on a nameplate ought to be need to know basis and my @ name is not that.
      Edited by Joy_Division on May 16, 2016 6:53PM